Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574071 Posts in 72855 Topics by 28732 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 06:45:05 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Real Athletes Art  |  Messages from your girlfriend
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Messages from your girlfriend  (Read 2593 times)

Offline MACFATBITCH

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Messages from your girlfriend
« on: November 09, 2021, 02:16:01 am »
I think that many of us have imagined having a partner with a strong, feminine figure, and biceps to boot, right?
So I came up with the idea of writing short stories from the perspective of those partners (or tinder hookups maybe?), along with an image or two. I think there's something magical about casual, daily interactions that are usually easy to relate to, except with the added fantasy element of a bicep pump from bringing in the groceries, or sexy thoughts after a good workout ;)
Just imagine your partner sending you a text with the associated image.

Hey babe, I know you're still at work, so I did the groceries! We needed a lot  today, but I did it all in one trip! Drive safe, and I'll see you soon <3
p.s., canned food can get pretty heavy! Check out my arm after that trip!

Hey sweetie! Just coming home from the gym now! Sorry it took so long, I was in a groove and got a really good workout in! Can't wait to see you again. My arms are really sore though so I might need a massage...maybe you'll join me in the shower? ;)

Hey!! Looks like we matched! I'm glad to know you aren't put off by how active I am! I've had it before where some guys unmatch with me as soon as they see me flex. Guess they can't handle a girl who curls twice their max for reps. I know you had asked when you sent me the first message, so I thought I'd let you know; when I mean I curl 50lbs, I mean per arm, not together. I'm not some weak cardio girl. I go hard <3
Do you go to one of the local gyms? Maybe I'll see you around sometime!

Hey, it's Alyssa, your classmate that you ran into at the beach earlier!! So, when did you want to meet up?! I know this great cafe that does live music after 5pm near campus. Let me know!
p.s., I know you were looking at my arms earlier, so I thought I'd keep you interested with a pic...

Forum Saradas

Messages from your girlfriend
« on: November 09, 2021, 02:16:01 am »

Offline MACFATBITCH

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Messages from your girlfriend
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2021, 03:18:07 pm »
Hey babe, I just got home from the gym and finished my shower. I'm feeling really pumped.
I think you should stop whatever you're doing and come home... ;)

OMG last night was so fun! I can't believe that your brother actually thought he would be bigger than me! He's so adorable!!!
I'm glad you don't have that kind of ego sweetie, because I'm going to only keep getting bigger, and I'm aalllll yours <3

I'm thinking of doing that tik*** flexing challenge thing... I know my arms look small most of the time, but they really pop when I flex them!
Do you think I should do it? Do you think people would think I look weird?

Offline MACFATBITCH

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Messages from your girlfriend
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2021, 03:32:57 pm »
Hi honey! I'm just about done packing my things! This business trip was really exhausting. I mean, who sends their admin assistant away on contract work for like 3 months?? But I'm glad they at least flew us out somewhere warm! Finally got to go to the beach, and I loved having the hotel gym all to myself most days! I know it's been long, but I have a little bit of a secret that I've been keeping from you...

I think you forgot to erase your browser history before I left, and I caught a glimpse of some of the things you looked up... I mean, why didn't you tell me that you liked buff girls??
Doesn't matter. I'm not mad; it's actually why I'm bringing it up to you so please don't get a heart attack lol
I can't wait to see you at home; I think you'll like my little surprise for you...

Hell I can't hold onto it. Keep me in your dreams. I'll be home tomorrow night. Try to keep it in your pants until then because I'm coming for you xoxo

Haha you're so funny! That wasn't my bent row weight at all! That was like, a warmup for curls silly!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Real Athletes Art  |  Messages from your girlfriend

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View