Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573875 Posts in 72748 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 07:15:15 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Grandma Anne’s Super Covid Workout
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Grandma Anne’s Super Covid Workout  (Read 93899 times)

Offline Japagreipe

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Grandma Anne’s Super Covid Workout
« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2021, 08:18:13 am »
She either knows he's turned on by her and is playing a grand master (grandma muscle, eh?) level game of teasing and/or seduction... or she's just that innocent and clueless. I find either option works nicely. That neighbor was surely thinking "what a way to go!" while he was passing out, 'cause I would've. Her level of strength and overall fitness is getting crazy hot. Grandson will go green with envy if she suddenly brings home a muscle stud. Looking very much forward to what turns this will take.

Offline Fbblover2020

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2021, 09:51:04 am »
this is definitely the best story on here in a long time, i'm so excited to see when they finally meet :) Karma+++

Offline mattu

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2021, 11:11:08 am »
Great development! In story and in grandma ;)

I'd like to hear some more about her normal life. What happens when she's out on the street, or shopping, in the bus, with friends? What about her clothes?

Good luck with your great story!

Offline blkxltng

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #48 on: November 25, 2021, 12:23:40 am »
This story is progressing really nicely! I love how kind and caring Derek's grandma is! But will things stay that way, I wonder? '^^

Offline Mr.Purple357

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #49 on: November 26, 2021, 04:14:24 am »
12/07/20

“Derek, I got my first shot. I’m so excited. I’ll be able to finally go out and about. I hope you guys don’t have to wait too long to get yours.”

“That’s great, and yeah, we’ll be getting our first next month.”

She looked at me in surprise. “I know your parents are essential workers.” Mom’s a Doctor and Dad runs a medical supply company. “But how are you getting a shot so soon?”

“Uhm, I’m the starting quarterback for the sixth ranked team in the country. Down here, that’s as essential as it gets. So, what are you doing?”

“I was going to do some work on the chin-up bar.” Awesome, I could watch and enjoy without having to worry about her seeing me.

“Great, have you gotten any use out of the weight belt?”

“I tried it,” she replied, “but between my weight and the dumbbell’s weight, the door frame cracked. The landlord fixed it but said if it happened again, I’d have to pay.”

“That’s too bad, Grams. I was hoping that’d solve your problems of not having enough weight to lift.”

“Oh, I figured out a workaround.” She walked over to the bar and chinned herself. She held herself in that position and said, “First I chin up, then I do this.” She put her left arm behind her back.” No! No! She couldn’t. It wasn’t possible.

But it was. She lowered herself until her right arm was perfectly straight, then she pulled herself up with only that arm. Then she did it again. The massive peak of her bicep shot high off her arm as she did.

“Aggh, aggh,” I moaned loudly. It felt like someone had jammed a finger into my prostate. The cum shot out so fast I wasn’t even hard. It was both painful and incredibly pleasurable. I desperately punched the mute button as I kept crying out loud.  By the time I’d stopped, she’d done ten with her right arm and was half way through doing another 10 with her left.

How was this possible? She shouldn’t be in Chicago, she should be with the Avengers fighting Thanos. I would look it up later. The world record for women’s one armed pull ups was 4, the men’s was 17. Grandma cranked through 3 sets of 10 on each arm. She would have crushed the men’s record with ease had she tried.

On the last one of each set, she held her arm at the 90 degree position then she lifted her legs out in front of her. “I like to work in these for my abs too.” Her six pack had evolved into a ripped eight pack as each muscle stood out in stark relief. She held it for a good 60 seconds. Her bicep only started to quiver toward the end.

She spent so long at it I had enough time to have a much more leisurely, enjoyable orgasm as I watched all the muscles of her shoulders, arms, and abs strain to their fullest.

When she came back to the screen, I said, “ Ok, Grams, how can you be so strong? Nobody can do what you just did.”

She waved her hand and laughed, “Oh, Derek, I’m sure you’re exaggerating. It’s not that big a deal. I guess I’m just lucky and blessed with good genes.” She had a look on her face that made me think she knew more than she was saying.

“No, Grandma, this is amazing. C’mon, what aren’t you telling me?”

She blushed, “Ok, I do have a theory on it. And I guess you should know about this.” She got up and went to her bookshelf and pulled out a large scrapbook. She came back and slid out a flyer that she unfolded. The top read Ringling Brothers Circus and the picture was of a big, burly muscle man wearing a lion skin. In one hand, he held up  a barbell with a big metal sphere on each end that had 1000 lbs printed on them in big letters. Beside him was a woman in an old fashioned one piece swimsuit. She was upside down and holding herself up using only her index finger.

“This is my mom and dad, your great grandparents. Our family had been circus people since the first circus started up before the American Revolution. They were acrobats, trapeze artists, tumblers, and strong men and women. I guess we’ve just been bred to be athletic, and I got more than my share of the strong genes, whatever they are.”

“A 1,000 pounds?” I asked, looking at the barbell.

“No, but it was more than 300. If one of the rubes said it was a fake, Dad would hand it to them and then swoop it up just before they were crushed beneath it.”

“That’s amazing, and Great Grandma could really hold herself up by one finger?” Great Grandma had large breasts and noticeable muscle definition, especially for a woman in the 1950s, but neither breasts nor muscles were as big as Grams.

“Yeah, but only about long enough to take the picture, otherwise she used her finger and her thumb. Here, look at this.” She pulled out another flyer, there were a bunch of elephants running around and a little boy was running between their legs. “This is your Grandpa. They’d have the elephants running around the Big Top and he’d run between their legs and under their feet. He was as fast as the dickens and had lightning reflexes.” She looked wistful, “When you ran around all those guys for that touchdown last week, it reminded me of him. Of course, you’re much bigger than he was.”

She pointed at a toddler doing a handstand atop the head of one of the elephants. “And here was me!”

“Wow, that’s so cool, Grandma. What happened?” This sounded like a blast, why was I just hearing about it now?

“Movies, TV, pro sports. There was just too much competition and running a circus is so expensive. When my younger brother was born, Mom and Dad settled in Chicago and got regular jobs. And back then, people didn’t workout just to workout. The next year, your Grandpa’s parents moved two houses down and the two of us were together for the next 64 years.” She started to put the flyers back, getting misty eyed as she did. “Lotta ghosts in this book,” she added.

“I’m sorry, Grams. I shouldn’t have dredged up all those painful memories.”

“No, Derek, they’re mostly happy memories. It’s just sad I’m the only one left, but that’s life. I should have shared this stuff with you long ago; it’s your history too.” Her face brightened. “Hey, I wonder if I can still do that handstand?”

“Grandma, be careful,” I said as she bent over and pulled her legs up. She held it without any strain as she looked up at me.

“Still got it. Let’s try for one hand.” She lifted her left arm up, leaning her body slightly right to keep her balance. I stared at her obliques which visibly tightened as she did. I felt another erection coming on. “Now let's try for one finger like Mom.” She pushed up onto her finger tips, then onto just her thumb, middle, and index finger. I started stroking myself. She lifted all but the index finger and held it, “Oh, no,” she cried and then toppled over.

“Grandma!” I shouted. “Are you ok? Grandma, say something!”

She popped up in front of the screen. “I’m fine, I’m fine. I just need to work on my balance a little. Maybe I can …”

“Whoa, that’s a relief. Oh, before I forget, what happened to Mr. Henderson?” I asked, hoping to distract her from another try.

“He’s fine. You were exactly right. They found out he had hypertension and put him on some medicine to get his blood pressure down. His doctor told him he was a heart attack waiting to happen.”

“See, I told you, you had nothing to feel bad about. He probably just wishes he could see your rocking bod again.”

“That’s the thing though. When I checked in on him, he asked how my workouts were going. I told him I was making good progress. He congratulated me, and get this, he asked if I would flex for him again,” Grandma said, visibly appalled at the idea.

I pushed a wad of tissues in front of my dick. “What did you do?” I asked, trying to contain my excitement.

“I left of course. If I put him in the hospital just by flexing my bicep, what would happen to him if I flexed everything?” She hit a double bicep pose and pushed her lats out raising her massive cleavage up so her body filled the screen. I gritted my teeth to contain my groans as my spunk burst through the tissues and sprayed the bottom of my desk. “Now that I know there are men out there who get so excited about a lady’s muscles, I need to be very careful about showing off.”

No, no, no. I had to nip that thought in the bud. Fortunately, I had another brilliant idea.

Offline Japagreipe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #50 on: November 26, 2021, 05:09:09 pm »
She is becoming the grandest-ma ever. The progress she's making is crazy. I still don't know whether or nor she realizes what's going on with grandson and his obsession yet. She is now aware at least that there are guys out there...

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #51 on: November 26, 2021, 07:12:07 pm »
OMG! Way to go! I love these types of stories were the Grandma/Mom/Sister gets hot and muscular and drives the main character crazy. We need more stories like this!!!

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2021, 04:49:00 am »
I love reading Grandma's back story, where she got her strength and genetics from, and also the attempt at doing something that is virtually impossible for the vast majority of the rest of the human race, and almost succeeding at it, perhaps one day she will not only be able to, but perhaps even pump her entire body up and down with that finger! I look forward to more, k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline Mr.Purple357

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #53 on: December 02, 2021, 11:58:42 pm »
1/7/21

“Derek, congratulations, I’m so proud of you,” Grandma said. “All my friends are jealous of me,” she gushed.

“Thank you, Grams.” We had won the Orange Bowl in dramatic fashion as I threw the go ahead touchdown with no time left on the clock. We were now considered a dark horse contender for next year’s National Championship.

“Maybe you’ll be playing for the Bears in a few years!”

“Ha, let’s not get ahead of ourselves, but yeah, that’d be super.” Coming out of high school, I’d been what they call a 3 star recruit, meaning I was good enough for college football but nobody thought I could go pro, myself included. Now, I had an outside hope of getting drafted. “So, you got your second shot?” I asked.

“Yep, I’m all good. I know I’m supposed to wait a couple of weeks still but I went to a restaurant anyway.”

“That’s great, we got our first yesterday. You’ll be able to visit us in less than 2 months.”

“I know, I can’t wait,” she said.

“And I have the perfect thing for you to do while you’re here.” I held up a paper. “The Southeastern Regional Bodybuilding contest is going to be held right here in 2 months and there’s an over 60 division.. You can come beforehand and I can help you with your prep.”

“I don’t know, Derek. I’d like to but after what happened with Mr. Henderson …”

“Grandma,” I cut her off, “these are body building fans. They expect to see people with muscle. There won’t be any problems.”

“Well…”

“And think about all the work you’ve done, and that cool routine you created.”

“Yes, you’re right, I would really like to do it, but …”

“And that great suit I got you,” I added.

“Uhm, that’s the other problem. I was trying it on the other day and hitting my poses.” She blushed, then said, “And the top just ripped apart when I flexed my chest.”

Oh, God. I started stroking myself.

She flexed her chest. Her boobs and pecs swelled upward and her lats expanded sideways. “My pecs and back have grown a lot. I need a top that’s 6 inches bigger and 2 cup sizes larger.” I noticed that as she did, the seam on the right side of her sports top was starting to come apart too. She didn’t notice and more and more of that powerful pec began to push through.

“A double O?” I managed to force the words out without stuttering.

“No, a double P.” Holy shit. The cum started to fly out of my cock. Fortunately, I had an old t-shirt at the ready since the tissues hadn’t been cutting it.

“Ok, I’ll get you a new one. So, you want to do the contest?” I was pleased that I managed to say that so smoothly while still cumming.

“Yes, I’d love to.” That was good, since I’d already entered her. “Oh, but wait, this is bodybuilding. You said I should be in physique.”

Oh, yeah, I’d forgotten that conversation, but this gave me another one of my brilliant ideas. “Hmm, well, you’ve gotten bigger so I think it’ll be ok. But just to make sure, why don’t you strike some poses for me.” I’d repeatedly googled every 60+ female bodybuilder, fitness woman, athlete, and any older woman who might have muscles. Grandma would blow all of them off the stage, but why shouldn’t I use this excuse to get her to pose for me.

She hit the double biceps pose. My dick quickly rose again. Then the side poses showing off her ripped obliques. Next came the quads. She turned to show me her powerful glutes. I was already getting close again. Finally, she turned and hit her ‘I Am Invincible’ pose with her hands on her waist with her 8 pack rippling, her lats spread, and her chest thrust outward. Precum was dripping out of my dick. I’d thought it’d been spectacular last time but she was twice as awesome now.

That little tear in her top had grown bigger. Tit meat was thrusting through the gap. “C’mon, Grams, give it everything, flex those pecs and those lats.” They swelled bigger, Grams looked massive. The rip was now hanging by just a few threads. “Flex everything, Grams. Harder!” I commanded. She gritted her teeth and swelled even larger. The last threads snapped. The tremendous force on it flung it away like a snapped rubber band. I had a good couple of seconds to watch Grandma’s massive double P tits wobble free with their saucer sized areola and inch long nipples wider than my thumb. My second orgasm made my first one look piddly as I soaked my tee shirt with blast after blast of jizz.

“Oh, no. Not again,” Grams cried as she struggled to cover herself with her hands and arms. I made a point of ostentatiously looking away before she turned toward the screen.

“Don’t worry, Grams. I’m not looking.” She pulled on an oversized tee shirt and came back. “I think you’re going to do great in bodybuilding, Grams. I don’t think any 60 year old woman can come close to you.”

“Do you think? I really am getting excited about doing my program.”

“Absolutely, I’m ordering you new tops right now. Oh, please send me the old contest top as well as the one you just tore. I think the manufacturer will give me a rebate if I return them.” That was bullshit. I had other plans for Grams tops.

After she hung up, I rewatched the video again and again, jerking off to it over and over again. I wondered if we had some sideshow freaks among our circus ancestors. I’d always been blessed (or maybe cursed) with an abnormally large penis and testicles, but now they seemed supercharged. I got hard every time I thought of Grandma, which was all the time, and I seemed to be able to cum a bucket load each time I did.

Finally, I’d calmed down enough to watch the video and pay attention to more than Gram's tits and muscles. Maybe it was my imagination, but Grams sure seemed to hold that pose for an awful long time after her top had flung free. She might be old, but her reaction time wasn’t that slow. Could she have wanted me to see those fantastic boobs? Oh, man, I was hard again just at the thought. I started jerking off yet again.

Online Wookey

• Activity:
    50%
« Reply #54 on: December 03, 2021, 12:05:08 am »
K+ love this story

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #55 on: December 03, 2021, 01:18:13 am »
Wouldn't it be funny if, like his grandma, Derek seemed to be undergoing some sort of change but instead of growth, it was virility and whatnot? Like somehow, some way, his actual fertility standard was starting to skyrocket in conjunction with his arousal being supercharged?

Almost as if his fertility was related to his grandma's growth.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #56 on: December 03, 2021, 04:53:27 am »
Another really great read here, looks like Granny is still growing bigger, both muscle wise and chest wise, though I guess that is inter-connected, I hope that she continues to feel better and better about herself as she gets bigger and stronger and that comes out in her posing. And maybe she will realize that she can be sexy as hell to a lot of people, despite her age, and she will dress sexier, for our benefit and for her grandson's benefit. Keep up the great work. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #57 on: December 03, 2021, 11:24:29 am »
Another great addition. It seems Anne is deliberately showing off for her grandson. I'm looking forward to the next part.

Offline szerep

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #58 on: December 03, 2021, 02:47:11 pm »
One of my favourite story so far. Love it.

Offline addie40ff

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #59 on: December 03, 2021, 07:51:18 pm »
I would love to see Anne come to see her grandson but he isn't there and she works out with the football team showing them all up.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Grandma Anne’s Super Covid Workout

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View