Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574420 Posts in 72911 Topics by 28756 Members - Latest Member: uhlek April 19, 2024, 03:57:46 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Grandma Anne’s Super Covid Workout
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Grandma Anne’s Super Covid Workout  (Read 93963 times)

Offline Mr.Purple357

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Grandma Anne’s Super Covid Workout
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2021, 03:59:49 am »
Thank you Jeremy. I'm with you. I like woman with big natural breasts and strong defined muscles, a combination that sadly doesn't seem to exist in the real world.

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2021, 04:01:53 pm »
Awesome.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2021, 06:26:53 pm »
Not bad writing. Keep it up, don't forget to keep your own pace.

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2021, 05:33:05 am »
Holy cow! I just started following your story and I love it! The innocence of the grandmother against the guile of the grandson is fun and certainly touches a lot of my bases. I cannot imagine my grandmother in any similar fashion but I can certainly imagine my activity while confronted with his grandmother. K+!

Offline Mr.Purple357

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2021, 01:05:38 pm »
Thank you for saying that. In a lot of these stories, the woman seem to turn into super dominatrixs as they grow stronger. I'm really trying to keep grandma very grandmotherly no matter what happens.

Offline Mr.Purple357

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2021, 11:54:47 pm »
8/15/20

“I thought you were just sending me a bikini, Derek?”

“Well, I thought there were a few other things that might be useful,” I replied.

“A new webcam?”

“Yeah, a real hi-def one. I can see you much better. I’ll be able to evaluate you almost as well as if I were there.” Especially with the remote zoom feature the cam had.

“And these workout clothes?” Sports bras and form fitting lycra shorts.

“I’m telling you, Grams, these’ll be a lot easier for you to work out in than those sweats.”

“But you must have spent so much money.”

I waved my hand across the screen, “They give football players stipends now. I’m at home and have nothing I need to spend it on.”

“You’re too generous to me.”

I blushed, partly out of guilt, because let’s face it, all these things were really gifts for me. Including the new 36” hi-def monitor I was watching her on.

“Ok, give me a few minutes to get the suit on and setup my music.”

“Sure thing.” That gave me time to go through my checklist, because I knew there was no way I wouldn’t be jerking off while she was posing and I didn’t want any near disasters like last time.

My microphone off - check, tissues at hand - check, extra box of tissues at the ready - check, pants down - check, blur set on my webcam so on the off chance Grams looked at me during her posing, she wouldn’t see me making faces of ecstasy - check, water for hydration - check.

Ok show time. My penis was already more than ready, it was rock hard and precum was already leaking.

Grandma’s music started. I almost laughed, it was Helen Reddy’s I Am Woman Hear Me Roar. Man, we’d have to work on finding her something less than 50 years old.

She stepped into view. “Oh, shit, oh shit!” I screamed.

My plan had been to start leisurely pulling my pud as Grandma started her routine, picking up the pace as she continued, and then have a magnificent orgasm just as she finished.

Instead, she walked out and hit a double bicep pose. Her now lemon sized biceps were much bigger and more ripped than I expected. Her shoulders were also peaked and impressively proportioned. As she did this, she flashed a brilliant 100 megawatt smile across her aged but lovely face.

I’d been waiting for this for so long and it was way better than I’d expected. Every muscle in my own body contracted and a huge blast of sperm shot from my penis so fast I once again didn’t have my tissues ready. 

Fuck it. I’ll clean the mess later. I started stroking my rod as she turned and hit the same pose from the rear. I was just as good and I could see her well toned back. Then she stood on tiptoes to really emphasize her calves and her powerful butt which the bikini bottoms struggled to contain.

She spun again so I could see her big quads which she extended one at a time. By this time my orgasm had died down but I stayed rock hard and could already feel another coming.

I changed my mind about Grandma’s music too. It started really working for me. When Helen sang, “I am strong,” Grandma turned to her right with her right bicep flexed at shoulder height and her fist pointing skyward while her left bicep flexed at her side and her huge breasts puffed up in profile rising higher on her chest as she flexed her pecs.

I thought it couldn’t get better but then Helen sang, “I am invincible!” and Grandma faced forward with her legs spread slightly apart and her fists on her waist. She thrust her mighty chest outward, her breasts pushed so hard against that huge bikini top, I could see it strain to hold her in. They rose so high up I had a clear view of her abs which she tightened. All that extra ab work I’d given her because I’d stupidly thought she was pudgy paid off as a clearly defined 6 pack formed. Then, still flexing all that, she flexed her quads which swelled outward. All she needed was a cape and she’d look like a superhero.

My next orgasm began as another shot of cum flung out as powerful as the first.

It couldn’t get better, could it? Yes, it could. A while back I’d shown Grandma an IG video of a woman doing a pistol squat (a one legged squat). I never thought Grams could actually do it. I was wrong, she did it and did it way better. As Helen closed with, “I am womannn,” Grandma lifted her left leg high in the air until it pushed into her tit. Then she slowly squatted on her right leg lowering the left as she did to keep her balance. Once her butt was almost to the floor, she swept the left leg to the side, bringing her toes to the floor and pushing her crotch forward.  While holding that pose, she did another double bicep flex.

I don’t know if my second orgasm was just continuing or I had my third orgasm in 3 minutes but as she struck that pose my next cum blast was much bigger than the previous one.

Grandma stood up, waved to the audience (me) and ran off screen. I immediately turned my mic on and turned the blur off my cam. I started applauding and yelling “Bravo, bravo, encore, encore,” partly because she really deserved it and partly because it was the only thing I could do while my massive orgasm died down. My body felt like it’d run 10 miles. My legs and butt were trembling from all the thrusting and flexing they’d done. 

Grandma reappeared on screen. “How was that?”

“Incredible! You’re in much better shape than I thought. How did you pull off that squat?”

“Oh, I kept practicing since you showed me and then I realized it would work great in my routine.” Grandma began to wipe at the sweat running down her massive cleavage with a towel. It was nearly impossible to keep looking up at my webcam. “You don’t think my music was too old fashioned?”

“It was perfect for you!” I exclaimed. She raised one arm and started wiping the sweat from her bicep which still bulged even unflexed. I almost stuck my tongue out as I imagined licking it off for her. Damn, I was getting hard again. I gulped down some water.

She noticed me looking and said, “Do you think I have too much old lady underarm flab?” She flexed and rubbed at her rock solid underarm. I kept from shuddering and began stroking my overworked penis again. She had that slightly wrinkly old person skin but otherwise any flab she’d had was long gone.

“Grandma, you’re imagining things. That arm is awesome.”

“Thank you, do you have any grades for me?” Damn, the whole evaluating thing I was supposed to be doing.

“Yes.” I shuffled some papers on the side of my desk. “I need to fill it all out.” I thought quickly, “I do have a few comments I can give you now. We need to get you some spray tan to show you off better.” Grandma had a few old age spots on her skin but the fact that she’d apparently never exposed her skin to the slightest bit of sun had kept it wonderfully clear. Still, she was way too pale for real competition. “Oh, and I think you’re too big for Figure. You should be in Physique.”

She flexed her bicep again, this time really hard. I coughed to stifle my groan as I got to see it really close. “You think I’m too big?”

“NO! I mean, no. You just should compete in Physique instead. I think your routine will actually work better too. You’re showing a lot of muscle.” So much muscle.  “Let me review it all and give you my notes.”

“Great. This was wonderful. Thank you so much. I’ll talk to you soon.”

“Wait,” I didn’t want to get greedy but I was almost ready to shoot again and there was something I really wanted to see her do again, so I asked, “Could you show me a couple of those pistol squats?”

“Of course,” she said. She did 5 sets on her left leg holding her right leg outward for balance. Her powerful quads bulged outward each time she thrust upward. I couldn’t believe she could do this. I’d seen fitness women on IG do a few of these, but I swear they weren’t going as deep or as smoothly as Grams was. I knew I couldn’t do even one of these things.

She switched to her right leg and did another 5. Then she swept her left leg out to the side, thrusting out her crotch and doing a double bicep flex just as she ended her earlier routine. As she held the pose, she wiggled one thumb downward, blushed bright red, then said, “I had to shave,” her voice dropped, “down there for this.” Oh, God damn!

I had another huge orgasm, my third, or was it fourth, in less than 15 minutes. At least this time, I’d gotten my tissues in place.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2021, 12:19:08 am »
Another really good chapter, Granny Anne seems to have taken to bodybuilding and exercising quite well to be able to do pistol squats with such seeming ease. As for your assertion that she should remain innocent, I hope that doesn't last, even though she's past menopause, I'm sure her body becoming stronger and younger may have gotten her hormones working again, and I'm also sure she will find out that her grandson finds her new body orgasmic, I hope she doesn't take things in a bad way when she does. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline Japagreipe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2021, 02:27:04 am »
She seems like a natural talent at bodybuilding. I love how amazing and hot she is, without even realizing it herself. That boy sure has it rough. Really loving this so far.

Offline Biceps108

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2021, 07:45:13 am »
Fantastic story! I can't wait to see how much bigger she gets. And indeed, if she does find out about her grandson's attraction, how she will react.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    50%
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2021, 08:04:17 am »
K+  I hope that grandson puts work into fis own body. Prefer to see an equal muscle relationship

Offline Fbblover2020

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2021, 10:24:51 am »
Karma + , This story is awesome, well written can’t wait for more…hopefully she starts to realise she is sexy aswell, more of those massive tits / pecs

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2021, 12:59:44 pm »
The description of Anne's posing routine was amazing. I agree with the other comments, it seems inevitable Anne will eventually pick up on her grandson's musclelust. That final comment about shaving 'down there' doesn't sound like something a grandmother normally would say to her grandchild. I can't wait to see where this fantastic story goes next. Great work!

Offline AdrianCT

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2021, 04:43:28 pm »
We hope that the grandmother continues to grow and define her muscles without realizing it, reaching the level of a semi-professional bodybuilder

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2021, 05:40:00 am »
RGreat story, really hoping to see it continue and Grandma growing

Offline Mr.Purple357

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2021, 02:00:02 pm »
8/27/20

I’d been back to school for a couple of weeks for football camps and classes. I’d only been able to chat with Grandma briefly on the phone. I’d come back home for one final weekend before games started. I was looking forward to what might be my last workout with her for a while.

A little before our session, I heard the doorbell ring. It was Stacy. “Hi, Derrick,” she began. “I missed you.” I shrugged noncommittally and didn’t invite her in.

She thrust out her tits and said. “Can I come in?” She leaned forward and added, “I’ll let you fuck me.”

I looked back at her. I remembered thinking those DD tits were so large once. Compared to Grams’ magnificent mounds, they looked puny. I didn’t even think they stood up as firmly as Grams now were. Her body, which used to look tight, seemed scrawny and weak. Most people would say Stacy was prettier than Grandma since she was 50 years younger. But Gram’s face turned me on way more. I think it was the contrast between her kindly, old lady looks and her powerful, hot body. I found it overpoweringly erotic. I expect most people wouldn’t understand, but maybe the people reading this will.

“Sorry, Stacy, I’ve got a meeting with my Grandma I need to get to.” I started to close the door.

“Didn’t you hear me? I said you could fuck me!”

“Yeah, I heard. Not interested, Bye.”

I closed the door. I walked off with her screaming, “You’d rather hang out with some old bag than fuck me?” Hell, yes.

The moment I began the call with Grandma, I realized how good a choice I’d made. Grams stood up in front of the monitor wearing one of the lycra outfits I’d sent her. She was sweating hard, her huge breasts heaving against the lycra top that could barely contain them. Tons of creamy white cleavage bulged out each time she breathed in. Her arms and shoulders already looked pumped. I felt my penis once again bulge instantly to fill my own shorts. I had to be a little careful, if she made me cum mid workout, there’d be no way to hide it from her.

“What have you been doing, Grandma?” I said.

“I’m sorry, Derek. I’ve increased my workout lengths so I started a little early. I was just finishing my bicep curls.” Oh, awesome, plus I had an excuse to just sit and watch.

“Go ahead, Grandma. I can wait.” I sat down in front of the screen, grabbed a huge wad of tissues, and shoved them inside my pants. She picked up the weights, “Fu…” I started to say aloud but managed to squelch myself. She had 40’s in her hands. No! No way! For my own workouts, I’d do my first set of bicep curls with 40’s before going up to 50s. There was no way she could be that close to me in arm strength.

She started curling them as smoothly as you could ask for. Her shoulders and back stayed rigidly in place. Her biceps bulged huge with each curl. She must have added an inch in size since she’d posed for me. The only other things that moved were those huge tits that kept heaving up and down. I felt my cum shoot into the tissues but I could barely enjoy it, I was in such a state of shock.

She finished and walked back over. “Derek, you were so right about these workout clothes.” She rubbed her hands over the lycra bra, causing her tits to shimmy. “I can work out so much harder now that I’m not buried in those sweats. I wish I’d listened to you sooner.” I gulped as she adjusted the top making her breasts jiggle more. I could see the clear outline of her huge nipples in the sweat covered thing.

We went through the normal workout. For each exercise, she’d upped her weight by 5 or 10 pounds. I showed her some new exercises to try now that I’d be unable to work with her as often. We were about to wrap up when I got another one of my brilliant, evil ideas.

“Grandma, turn your coffee table to face me and put your yoga mat over it. Ok, put your left knee and your left hand on the table. Then pull up your weight with your right hand to shoulder height.” Grandma got in position for the dumbbell row. As she bent over, the weight of her massive breasts was too much for the lycra top and exposed a gigantic amount of jiggling tit flesh to me. I silently congratulated myself on my genius. Little did I know how well it would work.

As she began to pull the weight up, her pecs tightened and pulled those breasts back up toward her chest and apart, leaving a gap between them. When she lowered the weight, her breasts dropped back down, slapping together as the gap collapsed. Again and again, breast up, breasts slapping together. I had a vision of sticking my dick between them and having them slam up and down along it. Even though I was working out myself, I started jizzing in my shorts again. I had to take a break, but fortunately she had her head down and didn’t notice.

When she looked up, I pulled the weight up once and said, “Ten, good set.”

“This is a nice exercise, but these are way too light,” she said, putting the 40 back and grabbing a 50. I gasped and was about to say something when she began pulling the weight smoothly up and down. The power of those breasts slaps increased.

She stopped midway thru the set. “Are you all right?” I asked, worried she’d pulled something.

“No, it’s still too light.” She went back to the weight rack, looked at it for a moment, shrugged, then grabbed her heaviest weight, the 70.

“No …” I began.

“Shush, Dear. Let me try it.” She got into position and with a mighty pull, lifted the weight to her shoulder. Her biceps flared even bigger and her shoulders bulged. I almost wished she were now turned to the side so I could see them better.

Not that this was a bad view, her tits thrusting up and down were powering that lycra so hard, her areola were beginning to pop out. I didn’t even pretend to try and workout, I just stared at her, though my breathing was at least as hard as if I were pumping the weights. How could she be so powerful?

After we ended the call, and after I cleaned myself up after yet another gigantic orgasm, I went over to my own weight rack and picked up the 70. I started doing rows with it. I did a set of 10, but I can’t say I did it any better than Grandma. I certainly couldn’t have done any more weight.
Was it possible that Grandma could get stronger than me?

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Grandma Anne’s Super Covid Workout

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View