Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579228 Posts in 73923 Topics by 29357 Members - Latest Member: lukasaradas May 10, 2024, 06:20:27 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Which Session Wrestler Surprised You With Her leg Strength?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Which Session Wrestler Surprised You With Her leg Strength?  (Read 5751 times)

Offline HartfordWhalersFan

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Which Session Wrestler Surprised You With Her leg Strength?
« on: October 15, 2021, 03:53:11 am »
Mia Annabella surprised me with her leg strength. Mia is not a physically imposing person, however she most definitely enjoys scissoring the daylights out of you. Mia likes to apply a snug head and neck scissors. At times, I couldn’t hear her talking trash to me because I was distracted from discomfort. Mia didn’t push me past my threshold of pain, however she used the first ten minutes of the session to determine what pain I could tolerate. Mia kept her scissors around 70% for our session. Mia told me she doesn’t work out to get a bodybuilder’s physique. Her workouts are designed to build strength. Mia has awesome and powerful legs.  Mia 5’3” 130lbs.

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Which Session Wrestler Surprised You With Her leg Strength?
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2021, 10:15:11 am »
Wow great review about Mia I’m looking forward to meeting her I’m hearing a lot of good things about her I’ll be seeing her definitely when she comes back to the east coast

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2021, 07:46:41 pm »
Extreme Electra. She told me she had an effort level she practically never used in sessions (unless a client got out of line) and never used in videos, I asked her to show me and the difference was incredible. She seemingly matched the power of a few fbbs I've met 40 pounds heavier than herself.

Offline JustBiceps

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2021, 07:53:25 pm »
Given her size, I would say Veve Lane. She made me tap from bodyscissors. I never thought she could do that

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2021, 02:25:23 pm »
Never surprised by the likes of the now retired Arekah L.,  but still can never get over any scissors from the now retired YASMIN :wow:  Especially when she trapped you in her figure 4 bodyscissors.  Very few ladies even know this technique, but trust me it's pure torture or ecstasy depending on your perspective, just not for very long...lol!!! 

But then again, she was introduced to this industry by the legendary Bill Wick...hope he's well on his way back to recovery.   

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2021, 08:30:05 pm »
Never surprised by the likes of the now retired Arekah L.,  but still can never get over any scissors from the now retired YASMIN :wow:  Especially when she trapped you in her figure 4 bodyscissors.  Very few ladies even know this technique, but trust me it's pure torture or ecstasy depending on your perspective, just not for very long...lol!!! 

I was one of the very few guys who could last more than 3 minutes in there (guess those hockey games were good for something), she told me that and I know it irritated her the smallest bit. Though she of course had plenty of other bjj holds she could and did wreck me with in our sessions.
I just couldn't get over Electra looking like that but being able to squeeze with the same ferocity as Alina. Which is no knock on the latter's considerable abilities, somehow the former managed to develop freakish technique and power.

Offline WrestlerD

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2021, 09:26:33 pm »
I would say Veve as well. I was not surprised she would beat me but was very surprised how quickly she tied me up and had me totally immobilized during a bondage wrestling match. I knew it was happening and couldn’t stop it.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2021, 10:08:12 am »
Tapered Physique. 5’4 150.  I was easily 220-230 at 5’8.  Her lift and carry strength is crazy.  She can sit me

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2021, 10:09:13 am »
Tapered Physique. 5’4 150.  I was easily 220-230 at 5’8.  Her lift and carry strength is crazy.  She can sit me on her shoulders amongst many other lifts. The first time I ever saw her she was injured also and still did a lot of lifts

Offline sprstrn

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2021, 12:32:27 pm »
Anna M. Strong. She is unbelievably strong and sexually agressive. She nearly kills you, then grabs your asshole, your cock and you have no chance! And I am sporty. It was totally intimidating!

Offline chemdude01

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2021, 07:50:45 pm »
Anna M. Strong. She is unbelievably strong and sexually agressive. She nearly kills you, then grabs your asshole, your cock and you have no chance! And I am sporty. It was totally intimidating!

Is Anna still active? I would love to meet her.

Offline squeezemebaby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2021, 05:27:32 am »
Yes, Anna M Strong is still active.
She's visiting Glasgow (Oct 27-28), Greece (Nov 9-10) &  Manchester (Nov 23-24) these days.
(wb270)
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2021, 11:41:09 pm »
Why would anyone be surprised by Anna's legs? I mean unless he thinks there are no actually strong women?

Offline artax

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2021, 11:55:34 pm »
Jana super strong- tapered surprised me in that she is relatively small but strong

Offline jffjff

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2021, 03:31:57 am »
amazon nikki!!

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Which Session Wrestler Surprised You With Her leg Strength?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View