Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574498 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28746 Members - Latest Member: Alfredoh April 19, 2024, 12:35:16 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Cities / Countries and announcements  |  New Video Company
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: New Video Company  (Read 1088 times)

Offline jdb332

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
New Video Company
« on: October 04, 2021, 09:33:27 pm »
Hello,

I am thinking of a starting a new competitive female and mixed wrestling company.  I think the competitive wrestling niche within this industry is underrepresented.  Flamingo Wrestling and Premier Productions were probably the two best companies in this category (with start from standing position) and both shut down their operations years ago.

One of my main ideas is to make this industry more mainstream, as I think there is an opportunity to make a lot of money doing so.  Similar to the UFC back in the 1990s before it became huge.  I have many ideas on the way the content will be created, and the types of content, which is unique to this industry.

I am looking for certain individuals who would like to potentially partner with me.  I have significant financial and investing experience.  However, I don't have operational experience and don't have the ability to work full-time on the endeavor, so would need active partners.  Ideally I would like to partner with 2 or 3 other people who have complementary skillsets to launch this company.  The skillsets that would be useful would be (i) website operations (building and maintaining the website and payment processing operations, etc.), and (ii) sales (someone who can drive marketing and recruit talent; a people person).

My intention would be to remain a silent partner (out of the public spotlight), but active in the decision making.  If you would be interested in partnering please reach out to me (dereksam120@gmail.com).  We can discuss details privately to see if it would be a good fit.  I think there is a big opportunity here that can exploited with the right team and effort.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Cities / Countries and announcements  |  New Video Company

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View