Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
580059 Posts in 74041 Topics by 29395 Members - Latest Member: Alex-Meldew May 17, 2024, 01:13:02 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  My Wife’s Struggle With Teen Violetnce
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: My Wife’s Struggle With Teen Violetnce  (Read 50078 times)

Offline jeffbeans

• Activity:
    0%
Re: My Wife’s Struggle With Teen Violetnce
« Reply #90 on: January 08, 2022, 06:05:57 pm »
I just wanted to say your inventiveness for coming up with new strength feats and comparisons are amazing, I can't wait for the next instalment!!  :clap:

Forum Saradas

« Reply #90 on: January 08, 2022, 06:05:57 pm »

Offline winterwolff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #91 on: January 09, 2022, 04:03:20 pm »
Thank you Jeff I really appreciate the compliment! The main reason I write is because I want to change things up and do something I have not seen yet.

Offline winterwolff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #92 on: January 09, 2022, 04:05:02 pm »
#32 The Beatings Will Continue Until Moral Improves

Adam's POV

“Well I have heard enough about this monstrous bitch. I wanted to pound a different teenage whore tonight, but an animal hurting psychopath will do. Hold her up Adam.” My wife commands

I grab the unconscious girl by her overgrown biceps, they are fucking huge! They are bigger than my hands and feel rubbery as I pull her from from the ground. Holy crap, she’s heavy but I lift the big bitch to her feet, holding her against my chest to face my wife.

“This will wake her up” I say

I squeeze those balls of muscle in my hands. Even with the teen out cold her biceps are extremely dense but, my large forearms bulge and my powerful fingers dig into her flesh.

“Oh god!” She cries out getting brought back to consciousness

Femke’s legs are noodles, she cannot stand on her own or resist my firm hold, that will happen when you get KO’d twice in 60 seconds.

“Fuck you, you old whore!” The girl says as she spits in Paula’s face!

That was a mistake...

“This is what happens when you keep pushing a real bitch like me you millennial trash.” Paula yells with rage

Paula grabs the girl’s wrist and whips her to the floor. With Femke on her back my wife pulls her left arm between her thick thighs and pulls the girl’s wrist between her tits applying a perfect arm bar! Paula’s rock hard thighs crush the screaming teen’s bicep as she hyper-extends her arm at the elbow. Femke is slapping the ground writhing in excoriating pain.

“Don’t break it Paula, there will be no hiding that.” Sheila reminds her friend

My wife looks pissed but she knows it’s true and releases her arm-bar leaving the broken girl sprawled out on the floor. Sheila mockingly skips to the girl’s prone body.

“You aren’t going to tell anyone what happened here. Are you, you little shit?”

The half-dead girl doesn’t seem to even register what the huge woman is saying. Sheila reaches down and grasps Femke’s left trapezoid. Her large, calloused hand encompasses the entire protruding muscle.

“I asked you a question!”

Sheila’s huge burly arm erupts as she clutches Femke’s bulging muscle trying to pulverize it in her grip. The teen lurches in pain and as she does the power-lifter grabs her by the crotch and hoists the girl clean off the ground up to her own chest.

“Answer me bitch!”

Sheila presses the writhing girl upwards!

“She’s heavier than she looks” The weightlifter says struggling to keep her aloft.

With a loud grunt and heavy strain the power-lifter awkwardly but completely presses the girl’s body over her head!

“This is what will happen if you tell anyone!” Sheila sneers

Without warning she drops the girl to the carpeted ground with a huge thump. The thoroughly decimated teen rolls onto her back, chest heaving and glassy eyed.

To finish her off my wife mounts the prone girl and pins her arms over her head while sitting on her stomach. The blonde girl is barley alive at this point, she had no idea what she was walking into.

“You know what? Adam get the measuring tape. I just have to know.” Paula says sitting up on Femke’s stomach.

I grab the cloth measuring tape and toss it to Paula.

“Let’s play: why did the dumb bitch get her ass kicked tonight.”

Paula flexes her right arm and wraps the tape around it.

“15 and 1/2 inches, now the two of you.”

Both Sheila and I get on our knees on either side of my wife and flex our arms over the girl.

“Adam clocks in at 14 and 1/4 inches, very nice!”

My wife then wraps the tape around her friends plump, cannonball sized arm.

“Now for Miss Sheila, this is going to be good… 20 and 1/8 inches, holy shit! The steroids have done you VERY good! Now lets see what the bimbo has.”

Paula wraps the cloth tape around the girl’s limp arm.

“Jeezus Christ what are they feeding these damn teens? 18 and 1/2 inches!”

Fuck me, they are over a full 4 inches bigger than mine unflexed!

“Well I think that will be your last victory of the night barbie biceps.”

Paula wraps the tape around Femke’s thigh.

“26 and 7/8 inches”

She then wraps the tape around my thigh.

“23 inches babe, not bad”

“Now Sheila”

Paula wraps the tape around her friends chunky thigh and pulls the tape tight cutting deep into the fat, my competitive wife didn’t do it to Sheila’s arm but she is not going to give her friend any advantage when it comes to legs.

“27 inches even, for the power-lifter”

Paula raises to her knees and wraps the tape around her tanned, tree-trunk thigh.

“28 and 1/8th inches of pure muscle! We have a winner!”

My wife slaps and shakes her huge quads in triumph.

“Actually let’s see something else little girly”

Paula snakes the tape beneath the teen and around her tight waist.

“27 and 1/2 inches! My thighs are bigger than your fucking waist!”

Paula rolls to her side forcing her leg beneath Femke and wraps her the other leg over the lethargic girl’s abs. Damn, my wife’s legs really are larger than the teen’s entire waist. Paula’s giant legs explode crushing the girl in a body scissors. Femke’s eyes bulge and her mouth gapes but nothing comes out except a powerful whoosh of air! My wife really pours on the pressure, squeezing the teen’s midsection to the width of a the bible on our end table, if her thighs were placed any higher she would have snapped the kid’s ribs like chicken bones. For the 3rd time in 10 minutes Femke is knocked out cold again!

Sheila has a sinister grin as walks to the unconscious teen.

“I’m going to need your help with this one Paula.” The roided mountain of woman says

The power-lifter reaches under the teen and scoops her up in her arms holding her at waist level before turning to my wife almost as if she was presenting her the limp body as a gift.

“Hop on girl!”

Paula looks a bit confused to say the least.

“Come on, take a seat” Sheila encourages

Sheila squats down offering Femke as the seat. Paula smiles, turns around facing towards me and sits on the comatose girl’s abs while she lays in the weightlifter’s burly arms.

“Remember when I curled your husband’s body weight in this very room for… fun? Well I’ve been working on my arms MUCH harder since but you tell me Adam if you can see the results.”

With that Sheila stands lifting Femke and my wife up to her waist level! Her arms are absolutely massive and harder looking than before. The redhead is holding around 350 lbs or so in the air! She of course isn’t curling them but she is supporting their weight just on the strength of her titanic biceps alone! My wife squeals with delight, her legs swinging freely in the air.

“Count it our for me Adam” Sheila says with considerable strain

“1 Mississippi, 2 Mississippi, 3…”

As I count I can’t believe the current size of the power-lifter’s arms, her biceps might actually be the size of cantaloupes, the more they strain, the more definition becomes apparent. Her arms aren’t nearly as fat as they were months ago, they are almost all muscle now, 20 inches of muscle!

“9 Mississippi, 10!”

Sheila had enough and can’t keep the women up any longer so she just lets go. Both my wife and Femke crash to the floor, Paula’s fall is broken by the teen’s stomach, my wife’s rock hard ass crushes the girl below her.

Femke screams out, violently awoken by getting her already damaged abdomen pulverized beneath my wife’s solid body. The girl curls up in the fetal position, but Paula overpowers the dazed teen’s bruised core, stretching the kid flat on her back, taking a seat high on her chest. Paula easily manipulates the girl’s body, she slides up further pinning Femke’s upper arms with her knees. My wife’s 28 inch thighs flank the girl’s face, resting her pubis bone on her chin.

The teen is fully defeated and whimpering like an injured puppy, her chest is heaving under Paula’s rump rhythmically lifting my wife slightly with every labored breath. I definitely think we are ready for Violet, but what a waste of a great plan. At least this giant bitch was a good test run.

Online Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #93 on: January 09, 2022, 05:38:45 pm »
Very interesting that Femke has been so hurt and damaged that she can't even fight back at this point, I feel sorry for her that she was a pawn in their plan to take revenge on Violet. But this may be good in the long run, because it will cause Femke to train more in order to get revenge against these 3. And who knows, after Violet's defeat by Femke, she will have trained hard too and may be well over the top and the 3 may not be able to defeat her. We will see. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline Reverie

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #94 on: January 12, 2022, 11:49:11 am »
Violet is likely off lifting heavier that ever. Getting huge and dominating Dale while she rides Tanya pussy , as he is hopelessly watching.  Really like your writing.

Offline winterwolff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #95 on: January 13, 2022, 01:00:48 am »
Thank you Jeremy, and I am really glad you like the writing Reverie, karma+!

Offline winterwolff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #96 on: January 13, 2022, 01:01:49 am »
#33  Ends to a Mean

Adam’s POV

“You are going to leave, tell no one what happened here, and never even make so much as eye contact with me if you don’t want more of this.” Paula scorns

Paula’s massive legs flex squeezing Femke’s face with her insanely powerful thighs. My wife doesn’t even need to cross her ankles, she only needs the muscles that she uses to lift the entire stack of weights on the adductor machine at the gym. Femke’s face smooshes between the devastatingly powerful muscles as she starts to thrash under my wife!

“Grab her legs Sheila!” Paula yells

The massive redhead hops on top of the teen’s knees pinning them with her 256 lbs. Now both women are straddling the girl’s prone and battered body. They are enjoying the teen’s impotent attempt to muster up any fight at all after getting the hell knock out of her several times.

“If I were you blondie I would calm down before we start the ass whooping all over again.”

My wife punctuates this by squeezing her even tighter. Femke gasps in terror clutching onto Paula’s legs from over her giant thighs as best she can while her upper arms are still pinned under my wife’s shins. Paula just laughs, looking down on the teen.

“Sorry honey, we’ve been training for this over two years, it’s been nothing but steroids, pumping iron, and MMA classes, I’m not letting it all go to waste. At least not since you spit in my fucking face.” Paula sneers

My wife then hits a jarring most muscular crab pose over the teen’s face, crushing the girl with her goddess thighs! I haven’t seen Paula hit this pose since she was on stage and it never looked like this. Despite not competing anymore my wife has become every bit a bodybuilder, far bigger than before. Not just an armature physique competitor, or bodybuilder, I’m talking PRO tier.  She could go on stage with any of the women on the internet including the ones half her age.

Paula is squeezing everything she has into her terrifying pose, she is flexing so hard her body is shaking! My wife’s hunched back muscles writhe, her lats are spread like demon wings, and her traps are nearly at her ears. Paula’s pecs are bulging like twin silos, her arms are as thick as most woman’s legs, and her crushing thighs are quaking with devastating power. 5 seconds, 10 seconds, 20 go by but she doesn’t relent! Beads of sweat are dripping down Paula’s bulging abs onto the girl’s chin. Her most muscular flex is so intense she is going to collapse the teen’s skull, rupture a blood vessel or both. Tears are actually rolling down her flushed cheeks. The amazon has a look of pure hatred as she exerts every muscle. Veins begin to emerge on her lower abs and billowing abductor muscle all leading to her crotch, she is going to pop Femke’s head like a water balloon!

“Fuck… you… you… youuuuu… BIIIITCH!” My bodybuilder roars

My wife’s giant abductors spasm wildly as her gargantuan, quaking thighs… PART! Paula wasn’t flexing, she was fighting the strength of Femke’s arms! My wife’s tremendous legs are getting overpowered by the teen! Paula wails as she presses her hands onto the sides of her outer thighs to apply more pressure but it is too late, her muscular groin surrenders, opening wide! So wide Paula’s labia slips out the side of her panties and quivers from the trembling, stretching muscles on both sides of her pussy as they yield to the immense strength of the teen’s arms! Paula’s legs surrender completely and rip wide open! The teen contracts her black and blue core muscles and lets out a guttural roar rising up with my wife on her chest, preforming an astonishing 182 pound sit-up! Boulders hurls my wife at Sheila who is anchoring the girl’s legs causing their heads to collide sending both women to the floor!

Femke unsteadily gets to her feet. I charge at the girl full speed to stop her from escaping but trip over Paula kicking her in the head as she rolls off Sheila’s splayed out body. I careen through the air slamming face first in to Femke’s pelvis! I feel like I hit a brick wall, nearly knocked out by her hoo-ha. I’m on my knees, arms wrapped around the girl’s hips as we both try to regain our senses. My chin rests at the top of her groin, I looking up at her as she looks down upon me, we both seem caught off guard by my position, and neither of us react.

Femke’s protruding, cobblestone abs billow and contract in my face, as she surveys the room. Even though the teen is now the only one on her feet she is by no means in fighting condition. The girl’s adrenalin appears to be fading, wheezing with every deep breath and is no doubt trying to wrap her head around everything that has just occurred since she unwittingly walked into our trap. Her throbbing stomach, arms, cheeks, and chest are all covered in purple and yellow bruises. The scent of her heavy perspiration is wafting in my face. I know I have to do something quick before she gathers herself. With Femke’s injured abs right in my face I punch the bitch in the largest, deepest bruise I see causing her to yelp in pain.

I coil my legs under me at her feet and launch upwards catching her by the hands, entwining our fingers. I wrench her wrists in my strong grip eliciting a yelp from her. I twist her hands over her head and bully her backwards tying her up in the awkward position. I force her back to the near wall slamming the back of her head nearly knocking her out again while pinning her with my our hands entangled above her.

“Eehh!”  I wince

The little bitch is trying to twist my wrists, even dazed she is as strong as a bull. I spread her arms above her against the wall twisting her wrists back causing her to wince in this game of mercy.

“Hold her Adam!” Paula shouts

I look behind to see my wife getting to her feet, but Sheila is

*BAM!

Femke head bunted me when my head was turned! She squeezes my hands and wrench my wrists with extraordinary force! Twin bolts of pain shoot down my arms and I fall to my knees. Thankfully the teen lets go of my aching hands readying to defend herself against my wife. Paula and Femke grip each other’s hands in a test of strength above me. I try to stand to separate them but I barley manage to get off of my knees before the top of my head strikes something above. My face is pressed against Femke stomach, my head is sandwiched between my wife’s and her abs. With all of the chaos I cannot get my bearings, I continue to try to stand but my head is held down between the two women. I reach up to shove the obstacle above me to free my head and it is solid, living flesh. I suddenly realize I am pressing against the undersides of Femke’s pecs! They are nearly four inches of protruding, dense muscle. I heave with all I have, but they don’t give in the slightest. She hardly seems to even notice me as she battles my enraged, hulking wife. Resigned that I am no match for a pair of tits I slide down and twist away to

“ahchak”

Femke’s leg constricts around my neck like a white anaconda! The teen managed wrap her calf around my neck holding me against her body using only her right leg in a kind of triangle hold. My face is stifled by rock hard hamstring and calf as she squeezes with jaw cracking force!  My wife is pinning me to Femke and Femke to the wall as they struggle above me. From below I can only see pecs, breasts and arms. As the teen regains her strength, Paula’s arms are getting forced back by the girl’s. Femke’s pumped arms are terrifying, even with all the gear and hours at the gym Paula’s arms are still nowhere near the kid’s! I grab onto the teen’s calf with both hands and try to pry it off but Paula’s legs are too close for me to get enough room to really pull. Suddenly with a pained yelp, my amazon queen is on her knees in front of me!

Offline Japagreipe

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #97 on: January 13, 2022, 01:31:19 am »
I was afraid something like this was gonna happen unless they chained her to something really sturdy. I guess the older folks are up for a can of whoop-ass.

Offline Mufu

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #98 on: January 13, 2022, 07:02:33 am »
This story is one of the best keep it up k+

Online Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #99 on: January 13, 2022, 10:08:51 am »
I had a feeling that Femke wasn't all the way out of it, it seems like these teenage girls have some kind of extra gear that they can go into, sort of like an untapped energy tank that they can access that will allow them to get back into things, if certain buttons are pushed, bam, they get back into it and the adults are in trouble, and it looks like that is in the process of happening again here. I look forward to more! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline jeffbeans

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #100 on: January 13, 2022, 11:58:57 am »
The fact that Femke's arms unflexed were almost as big as Sheila's flexed arm and way bigger than Paula's and her legs unflexed were's almost as big as Paula's and bigger than Shiela's gave a hint that she was going to crush them if she got free. Loving your work!

Offline Steve6117

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #101 on: January 26, 2022, 03:45:53 pm »
Bump

Offline winterwolff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #102 on: January 28, 2022, 05:57:19 am »
Bump acknowledged  ^-^

Offline winterwolff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #103 on: January 28, 2022, 05:59:12 am »
#34 So A Couple Walk Into An Armbar...

Adam's POV

Both my wife and I are kneeling, facing each other. We have so much strength, so much power yet we are on our knees before a teenage girl. Face to face I am struck with my bodybuilder wife’s extraordinary muscularity as her mountainous, powerful traps surge. Paula has transformed herself into a true bodybuilder, she has never been more yoked, never more imposing, and never so strong in all of her 42 years. My wife unleashes a lateral spread that is nearly twice the width of my body, but the teen's arms are far too much for my bodybuilding bride’s. The child is manipulating Paula’s arms easily in their finger-lock test of strength. Paula’s arms are trembling, her shoulders are spasming, and her neck is flared thicker than my thigh as her wrists bend further.

“Oh god PLEEASE!” Paula screams!

I thrust my arms forward shoving Paula as hard as I can, knocking her to the floor, breaking Femke’s finger-lock. In a flash Paula shakes her hand free and grabs Femke’s left wrist with both hands while swinging her tree trunk legs up. The teen is unable to keep her balance and is forced to unhook her crushing leg-lock from my throat. Femke stumbles forward as my wife forces the girl to bend at the waist. From the floor Paula manages to apply a perfect armbar! Before Femke even has time to react my MMA training kicks in and I do the exact same to the girl’s right arm, we have her in a double arm bar! Femke cries out in pain!

“Lets break her fucking arms Adam!” Paula yell out in pure rage!

The teen thrusts her leg out planting it between us and leans back, forcing herself erect with my wife and I in tow. We pull back even harder, stretching and bending her arms while hanging upside down getting lifted into the air! The teen stands tall, her face masked in pain. The girl is in immense agony, I can feel her impossibly thick arms tremble between my clasping thighs, her tricep writhes against my crotch.  Femke wails through clenched teeth crying out in Dutch!

“Neukennn!”

Paula and I both begin to rise at her sides! She is muscling us higher until the teen stands in a perfect crucifix pose! We are parallel to the ground upside down with our feet pointed to the ceiling and our ankles crossed. Her arm is no longer trembling against my crotch, it’s my crotch trembling against her arm! The school girl rotates to the entryway mirror, the ridiculous sight of two grownups, older than her own parents hanging from her teen arms is absurd. Her elbow digs into my stomach, my lats flair, and my lower back strains! The Dutch girl’s blue eyes well up as she lets out a animistic growl, clenching her jaw and taking in a huge breath through her flared nostrils!

“Grrrrrrraaaahhhhh!”

The daughter of Satan is trying to muscle herself out of my armbar in a colossal bicep flex! She is pitting my 175 lbs of muscle against her single arm! 

“Your entire adult male body against my little girl bicep.” The teen sneers at me

My balls mash against her tricep as her bicep surges between my clenched thighs! She is too much woman! I fold to her power as she completes her bicep flex! Femke then bites her lower lip and my wife curls hers, baring her teeth in pure hatred. I can feel the girl’s body begin to quake between my legs. My wife; my huge, muscular, physical specimen of female power with medical grade testosterone flowing through her veins is displaying every fiber of her brawn. Paula grunts like a wild animal, veins emerge from her thick neck, the striations in her shoulders are becoming so prominent they look like pumpkins as she pulls against the immature Dutch girl’s arm!

“Break bitch!” Paula screams!

The definition of my wife’s body erupts before my eyes, her jacked body explodes with raw power! The school girl buries her chin into her straining pecs.

“You…will…bend…to…my…MIGHT!!!”

Femke roars and Paula whimpers! My herculean wife’s densely muscled body is surrendering to the young girl’s bicep! All of her 42 years submit to a girl less than half her age as the teen hits her full double bicep pose! The Dutch deity holds our 360 lbs in the air admiring her triumph in the mirror, drenched in sweat, her bulging chest heaves as she pants deeply. Femke gasps and shudders at her own reflection, pulling us in tight to her head, her tremendous bicep vibrates between my feeble thighs.

She takes in a deep breath and thrusts her arms outwards! Paula violently slams against the wall and I’m thrown clear across the dining room, landing face first into the kitchen island! Paula is writhing in pain and I am on all fours, seeing stars, my nose might be broken but I have to get up off the floor to help her! As I face the floor a large shadow snuffs out my own.

“Leave my husband alone!” Paula yells

The shadow over me stops and begins to recede. Afraid for Paula I pivot on my knees and lung out far enough to wrap my arms around Femke’s shin hugging it tight to stop her from going after my wife.

“How adorably noble… and stupid.” The girl coos

I am easily dragged across the tile kitchen floor. I feel like a 2 year old clinging to my mother’s leg and just as effective of stopping her. Rather than going to the dining room where Paula is, the teen only seems to drag me a few feet before stopping by the mud room next to the dog’s… 

“NO!”

Is all I can manage to get out as her large, rough hand grabs the back of my neck. The oversized bitch shoves me into our German Shepard’s wire dog crate! I manage to turn around inside the cage, but instead of the door I am met with a pair of over-gorged, monstrous pecs.

“Heerrrrrrrrrrhhh” Femke moans

*creeeeek*

The front sides of the crate are bending in!

“Grrrrrraaaahhhh!”

*eeerrrrrrr*

This fucking school girl is crushing my dogs goddamn steel cage with her bare fucking hands! The door breaks off the deformed crate crashing to the ground. The heavy duty metal wire is bending sharply! The teen is using her raw, heinous might to manipulate the stainless steel box to encompass me inside! She has pinched the front of the cage in the middle making an hourglass shaped opening where the door once was. Neither the top or bottom opening is large enough for me to escape out of, I am completely trapped!

Offline Japagreipe

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #104 on: January 29, 2022, 01:48:19 am »
Dayumn. That double biceps flex was one helluva hot feat of strength. Even Paula's entire body lost to her single biceps. Simply amazing. I'm still curious as to where Violet is? I'm hoping she's been secretly training all this time. Though taking out Femke, with strength alone, seems like a monumental obstacle.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  My Wife’s Struggle With Teen Violetnce

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View