Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572657 Posts in 72093 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 08:03:30 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  My Wife’s Struggle With Teen Violetnce
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: My Wife’s Struggle With Teen Violetnce  (Read 49340 times)

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
Re: My Wife’s Struggle With Teen Violetnce
« Reply #60 on: November 08, 2021, 06:11:49 pm »
Why does she need to be stopped? The reason she is in this position is that because she has been challenged and insulted and underestimated, if anyone has been at fault in these situations, it has been the adults, not her. Had they treated her with any modicum of decency, Violet would've never had to show them up with her superior strength and muscles, they could've just enjoyed the show and perhaps been able to freely feel her muscles while doing so, but instead they have to be on her bad side and get humiliated as a result. But I guess if that didn't happen, we wouldn't have a story to read, haha, so keep up the great work WW! K+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Forum Saradas

« Reply #60 on: November 08, 2021, 06:11:49 pm »

Offline Japagreipe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #61 on: November 08, 2021, 06:33:32 pm »
Man, she is kicking ass and taking names. If the competition doesn't start upping the game, Violet will just keep on dominating as she keeps getting stronger and stronger. The question is, can anyone match her anymore soon? Maybe, still at this point, but in the future? She is still a growing girl after all. Oh boy, will we enjoy finding out though!

Offline winterwolff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #62 on: November 10, 2021, 06:03:35 pm »
well since you asked...

Offline winterwolff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #63 on: November 10, 2021, 06:18:27 pm »
#23  The World Will Witness Her Glory

Violet's POV

At the show all of the women are just in their bedazzled bikinis backstage except me. I overheard some of the ladies talking about the girl in the robe but I’m not taking it off, this is a competition and I’m not giving anything away. I am starving, the famous bodybuilding couple weren’t kidding about being fatigued and weaker before a show, it is going to be a long night. One by one the women go on stage, they all look nearly flawless. I bet each one of them is most muscular woman in their town, but they are going to feel about 10 inches tall tonight by getting upstaged by a teenager.

A little girl approaches me asking for an autograph, my very first one! She is cute, young, and around my height in a light blue Elsa tee shirt with a big snowflake in the center.

“Can I arm wrestle you? My family arm wrestles and follow you on the internet. I am arm wrestling too. It would be super cool to wrestle you.”

This kid has big puppy-dog eyes. She kind of looks familiar. How can I say no? I’ll give her some pointers too. Heck maybe she can give me some if it is their family’s passion, all I know how to do is use power but I don’t have any technique. 

“Sure kid, but go easy on me I haven’t eaten or drank any water in 24 hours to really show off these muscles” I say giving her a big double bicep flex with a smile

We walk up to a cabinet in the far corner, away fro the other women. We grip right hands and immediately I can tell she has been doing this for a while, and I am impressed with her hard grip.

“1... 2… 3… go!”

I don’t push, she seems sweet and want to let her have some fun, but the girl doesn’t push either. I smile and start putting some pressure into it and she gives back the same amount. I increase a little more and so does she.

“You are really strong you should be proud!” I say impressed by her strength

“My family is much stronger than me.”

“Well that is very impressive.”

“The internet thinks so. Did you ever see Boulders on Youtube?”

Oh my god it’s her! I knew I recognized her, she looks even younger in person. She has shorter hair, but it is her face.

“I have seen all your videos Vi'ceps”

Her hand tightens over mine and she is actually beginning to push pretty hard now. As a matter of fact she has pushed my arm back a few inches before I get over the shock and stop her from pushing me a third of the way down! I look at her arm and she knows what I want to know, she smiles and rolls up her sleeve. Holy cow, her arm is jacked! Her bicep is the size of a can of Coke and strong as hell as she pushes me a little further! In my weakened state from hunger and dehydration she is really pushing me to my limits. I press my thigh against the cabinet and the extra leverage is enough to halt her from taking me all the way down. I let out a hard grunt and I am finally able to push my hand back up. I roar out pushing and pushing. She is so damn strong for her size, probably as strong as Mrs. Kelly. I have her half way down and she is shaking.

“You are really strong for a little girl”  I say as nonchalantly as I can

She gives a really high pitched squeal and is beginning to force my arm back up! I think she could actually beat Mrs. Kelly!

“I am very strong for a grown woman! I can curl more than many of the boys in my class and bench press more than their fathers!” She whines

I stop her at the top, we are both even. I grip the side of the cabinet and lean to the floor letting out a scream I pull her arm all the way down finally.

“That was a hell of a fight kid!”

“Thank you Vi'ceps, I really wanted to see how strong you were.” 

I suddenly realize I am the last backstage, I run over in time to see the last woman walk off. I am a bit dizzy from running, I really need to eat and drink something. My heart is racing as they are about to call my name.

“And now for the youngest of this already extraordinary competition to close out the night… Up now is Violet Vanjax!”

I shed the robe and strut onto the stage in my red shimmering bikini.

Back to Adam’s POV

It’s about an hour into the competition and there is still no sign of Violet. This is an oddly structured armature show, but I kind of like the style of it. There is an MC announcing each woman as they come out.

“And now for the youngest of this already extraordinary competition to close out the night… Up now is Violet Vanjax!”

The comments are going wild on the chat when her name is announced; 9,661 are viewing Kiki’s live stream.

-Oh shit!
-OMG she’s wearing it!
-Ahhhh ha ha haha!
-THere might be a wardrobe malfunction yo!

Violet is wearing the red bikini she bullied away from Debbie! The top is a somewhat big on her but as soon as she steps on stage it was apparent despite her age she was the woman among girls. She opens with an abs and thigh pose, she then extends her leg and gives a side tricep. She is building up to her most impressive assets. Violet hits a side chest pose that makes some people in the audience hoot. The twin blocks of muscle stand out a full inch and a half from her sternum nearly filling the cups with just muscle. Next she turned her back to us and hit a stunning rear double bicep. The crowd is hooting and hollering at the sight of her mountainous peaks jutting from her arms. Violet then turns and gives her sweet smile that always makes me stop breathing. Violet’s arms explode into a beastly front bicep pose and the crown goes nuts! They are massive, they are jagged towers of muscle the split is and you can make out every fiber, they are like baseballs topped with golf balls they are more frightening than ever! A high schooler just upstaged every woman there in her very first competition, she is the most powerful teen alive!

The announcer clears his throat. “Thank you Violet! Can you believe she is only a teen? Please welcome our last competitor… Femke Yugensen!”

The woman struts out in a pink, hooded robe like a boxer.  She is tall, maybe Paula’s height, she sticks her nude leg out of the robe and It is huge! Not just long, but huge! She shakes the muscular appendage and snaps it into a full quad flex. It is astounding, it rivals Paula’s tree trunk legs! The woman pulls back her hood to reveal a very youthful looking face.

-OMG it’s Gator Girl!
-THIS IS CRAZY
-Boulders flew here from the NEatherlands!?

Holy shit they’re right, it’s her! The Dutch girl from the website! She looks much taller than she does in her videos. Apparently when the MC said: “And now for the youngest of this already extraordinary competition to close out the night” he wasn’t just talking about Violet. The crowd begins to murmur realizing the tall woman is actually in her teens. The girl looks around and raises her index finger to the crowd, the murmuring immediate stops. She smiles wickedly as she controls the room commanding everyone’s undivided attention with a single finger.

Boulders shrugs the pink robe to the floor and you can hear gasps from the crowd. Everyone is getting the full view of this gob stopping girl. Her posing outfit is modest, a pink bikini top with thick straps and the bottoms cover her entire butt. In her videos she is always in winter gear because of their climate, but now she is displaying herself fully to a room of very uncomfortable adults. Her body is long with thick muscle, even her thunderous thighs appear steam-lined, and her bikini top is filled out in a way that would make any full grown woman feel confident.

-OMG!!!
-Thats not possible no fn way shes that young and this big!
-That's her moms or something
-Yeh deinitly no a teen
-dude look at her face it is her!

Soaking in the awed attention she forgoes the required poses entirely. Instead the Dutch girl slides into the splits, her long, thick, muscular legs gracefully guide her to the floor spreading ridiculously wide. The Boulders places her hands on her hips and…

“Holy shit!” I involuntary blurt out.

Her upper body doubles in width! Her lats look like actual wings topped by bulging, rippling shoulders the size of small pumpkins! The young girl gracefully stretches her arms up like a ballerina while slowly turning her head to us all. With a coy smile she surveys the entire auditorium with her lording gaze taking in the reaction of every flabbergasted audience member there. Her long, elegant fingers dance above her as the music stops. Despite the end of what was supposed to be her mandatory pose time she doesn’t move from her full split. The girl has a domineering grin as if she giving us permission to take in the achievement in muscle she has forged during her few short years on earth. 5 seconds… 8 seconds… 15 seconds go by as she smiles pompously knowing we all still need a moment to process what she has amassed as a mere teen girl. Femke again slowly sweeps the room with a authority, her eyes meeting the hundreds of eyes and dozens of phones. No music, no murmuring, only the stunned silence of the audience. After looking at what feels like every single person in the crowd the long lean girl from the Netherlands takes a deep breath. In complete contrast to all the grace and elegance she has displayed Femke throw her arms to her sides thrusting her fists into the air violently erupting into a full frontal pose! Every. Single. long, sleek muscle explodes into a menacing manifestation of power! Her legs bloat into frightful pillars, her quads leap and even her adductor stretch the front of the pink, shimmering bikini cloth. Her waist is the smallest I have ever seen because her lats spread well beyond what I thought possible. Her lats are so wide her bikini top rides up struggling not to snap. Her pecs bulge below them in two distinct bulbous mounds of muscle.

-FUUUUUUCK!
-HOly fuck!
-no  way she this big!
-Her top gonna burst!
-SHE might have the wardrob malfunction!

The girl’s shoulders are nearly perfectly round cantaloupes with deep grooves cut into the enormous caps, and her arms… The Dutch school girl’s arm triggers a panic attack deep inside me. They are huge! They are not as tall or peaked as Violet’s but they are definitely more voluminous. Violet’s biceps are like boulders with large stones resting on top of them. Femke’s are the huge, expansive hilltops the boulders rest on. The girl barley in her teens has a pair of blimps along the vast length of her upper arms from shoulder to elbow. They are not round, they are long like Paula’s, but the teen could easily fit both of Paula’s biceps in each arm! My mature wife’s cylindrical arms swell into hills alluding to the capability of their power. This girl’s bulge ferociously threatening your very safety with their mere presence. In complete awed silence the teen stares down the judges with an arrogant, knowing smile.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #64 on: November 10, 2021, 07:46:52 pm »
Wow, I didn't expect to see Violet meet her match in an even younger girl, but I have to say that it's cool to see Violet finally being brought down a notch, maybe it will make her more humble, as her many successes so far has made her pretty arrogant. But I hope that we also see her work harder to become bigger and stronger too. k+!

Offline tapion

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #65 on: November 11, 2021, 07:22:00 am »
Wow! Femke is awesome! Love her character.

Offline Japagreipe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #66 on: November 11, 2021, 02:13:43 pm »
Violet gets her own medicine for once, and it seems like an absolutely monster pill to swallow. Just when you thought Violet presented the epitome of muscle and strength, she's made to look almost puny. I hope this will motivate Violet to hit the weights with a new gusto. Also, are the older women from previous chapters ready to throw in the towel or will they pull a joker out of the deck? I hope all will choose to train to their utmost max and then surpass even that with their sheer will. I love the moment when the biggest and proudest hill sees the clouds part, only to realize there was a damn mountain there all along, and now leaves the hill in a desperately deep and chilly shadow.  I love this story.

Offline ashes95

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #67 on: November 17, 2021, 06:24:50 am »
Best in the biz muscle descriptions. Makes me forget I don't like teen girl stories    LOL

Offline winterwolff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #68 on: November 25, 2021, 02:48:02 pm »
#24  Sisyphus

Violet’s POV

I thought I was the last to go on stage, but I can hear Eye of The Tiger playing there is clearly another woman left.

Myself, a woman named Savannah, and the woman that just preformed are getting called up and quickly ushered back on stage again. I’m not sure who either of them are, I didn’t watch anyone else preform. I quickly get up to the stage as the other two women are already walking on. It has come down to us, the other two have good backs from what I can see, I can tell why they placed. One is a black woman with a great ass and is well defined like myself, the other is a large blonde with a bulky frame but not nearly as cut as myself or the other woman but big all around. They are also a lot taller too by and entire head, both about 5’ 11” or 6 foot tall and well over 6 feet in their heels.

We turn to the audience together and hold hands awaiting the judges.

“In third place Savannah Williams!”

Savannah walked off to the side and it is just me and the other woman left holding hands…

“In second place Femke Johannessen, making Violet Vanjax this years winner!”

I won my very first competition against women well older than myself! A smartly dressed woman hands me a heavy solid bronze statuette 18” tall with a striking resemblance to an Oscar. The second place winner already stormed off stage, apparently she thought she should have won, but she never saw the likes of teenage powerhouse like me!

Kiki is videoing and taking pictures of me on the stage as the crowd files out of the auditorium. I pose every individual muscle with the foot and a half tall Oscar rip-off and then we do a bunch of goofy pictures for the website as well. After after about 20 minutes I finally get to take off my heels and head back stage. All I can think about is food and water after starving and dehydrating myself for over a day. Kiki packs up and leaves as I head backstage, all of the other women are gone. As I enter the locker room I literally run into Boulders and the impact knocks me on my ass!

“I am sorry Vi'ceps, I hope I didn’t hurt you.”

“I’m fine, I’m just a little lightheaded from contest conditioning."

I look up at her from the floor at the girl I arm wrestled earlier. She is big, she has the body of a fully grown weightlifter, very large muscles but with a layer of baby fat around them, I cannot believe she is so young. She is the first girl I have ever seen that was even close to me at her age. Despite the age difference her body is almost as muscular as mine, hell her shoulders may actually be a little wider. I subtlety flex my lats as I stand up.

“You are pretty big Boulders.” I say to the girl

“I’m not Boulders.” The girl says snidely

“She is my little sister Vi”ceps.”

It wasn’t the girl that said it, it is a voice behind me. I spin around to see who… what the hell? I can clearly see SHE is actually Boulders from all the videos AND who took second place! She is dressed in a billowy half-sleeve, yellow blouse and jeans. She is much taller than she looks in her videos but there is no mistaking her young face! Thinking back to her videos that keg was the same size as mine she is just taller by comparison. With her adolescent face I don’t think anyone would have guess she was more than 5 foot. The girl that goes by Boulders who is apparently named Femke towers over me by like 10 inches. Speaking of boulders, those rocks in her backyard must have been 2 feet tall and weigh over a 100 lbs. The large blonde girl snatches the trophy from my hand and holds the statue high above her head!

“Hey give it back!” I yell taken by surprise in every aspect

The Dutch girl makes a pouty face and lowers it down to me. I grab it hard to snatch it back but Femke does not let go. 

“Come on Vi'ceps take it from me.” The girl says with a grin that I am going to wipe off her face.

I flex my magnificent free arm in her face as I pull back on the trophy.

“Whoa, you can poke an eye out with that little thing, it is crazy pointy!”

“Little!?”

The girl still won’t let go as I pull it toward me. Femke takes a large step back, my arm doesn’t bend but she is using her weight to drag me toward her. My bare feet slide on the tile floor even though she is the one in heels, I grab onto the corner of the locker next to me to anchor myself. She stops pulling backward. No longer leaning back Gator Girl raises her free arm up letting the billowy sleeve fall to her shoulder.

“Yes… little”

The Dutch girl flexes her left arm and it. is. HUGE! There is no way she could have made such progress at her age! My peak is still taller but hers is pure mass from her shoulder to her elbow! Beads of sweat are running down her face. The huge girl sneers at me as her bigger arm yields to my stronger one! I have taken on women with bigger arms and she is no different, hers muscles are for show, mine are for go.

“Come on sister, I am almost as strong as her!” The smaller girl yells

Femke has still not let go. I grab it with in both hands forcing it down causing Femke to hunch over. The tall blonde reaches up and manages to grab onto the ceiling cross beam above her head. Femke pulls herself erect to her full height but the trophy does not come with her because I bearing down on her single handed grip from the center of the statue.

“You can do it Femke!”

The towering Dutch girl’s arm is shaking, about to give way.

“You are stronger big sister, take it from her!”

“I don’t want her prize Heidi… I want her PRIDE!” Femke roars out

The big blonde rips the trophy from my hands!

“Tell your fans that Boulders is stronger and I will let you have it back.”

It is now that I notice her little sister is recording all of this. I may be exhausted and desperately need food and water but I will never admit this over-grown brat is stronger than me.

“Heidi, come here with the belt.”

The girl skips to me carrying a heavy leather weight belt.

“We will have a flex off, little Vi'ceps”

“We already did that on stage and you lost!” I sneer

“No I mean a REAL flex contest. The rules are simple. You flex until one girl quits.”

Femke takes off her heels and bends at the knees until we are face to face. Suddenly we are  compacted, smashed together as Heidi tightens the belt behind her sister’s back just below our armpits.

“1…2…3…start!” Heidi yells

I inflate my pecs and lats managing to make Femke wince right away, she stumbles back but I keep flexing as hard as I can. I can rest a 180 lbs bench press bar across my chest and blast out 8 reps without my hands.

“Fight back big sister!”

“Her muscles are very strong Heidi”

That’s right my muscl… OOOOFFFF! The younger girl’s muscles surge!

“But mine are stronger!” Femke yells

Femke’s lats billow outwards taking up all the space between us pulling the thick leather belt taunt. I flex my lats as hard as I can but they do not expand, she is holding them at bay with her own. My legs are shaking and my head is spinning. The belt is slowly digging harder and harder into my sides. The girl’s grin becomes wider as her lats do the same.  I may be only be at 70% of my normal strength but she is wider than I have ever been. I cannot hold off her shocking growth and my lats start to compact against the belt! Her lateral muscles are inhuman, impossibility growing wider, overpowering my own with their greater immensity! I am in incredible pain and becoming desperate! I flex my thick pecs hard into her chest catching her off guard, but her thick layer of tissue is cushioning some of the damage.

“Uhrgh!” I can’t help by cry out!

Her pectoral muscles are like boulders rising from her sternum, their power is unreal! My pecs are jolting, pistoning, and jabbing into hers. Femke flexes her chest painstakingly slow and steadily concentrating on pressing forward. Her pectorals are swelling, I stop thrusting and take them head to head in a test of pure chest strength. My pecs are like an erupting volcano building up more and more pressure fully flexing them to my very apex, protruding with all of my might. Femke grabs my shoulders roughly, but instead of trying to push me away, she pulls me in tighter to her. Her pecs’ force is amplifying, but my stronger pecs will not yield their quaking flex. The younger girl bares her teeth and strains. I force every ounce of power into my chest, my fully flexed muscles are like a brick wall. I start thrusting my chest, punching her with devastating blows, her dense breast flesh ripples with every jab, but her tightening pecs are absorbing each strike as they develop into a greater peaks. My pecs are throbbing as she pushes against them. My entire body jolts with every blow I deliver willing my mighty pecs to surge and make her mountainous muscles retreat. The giant Dutch girl raises her arms and give a full chest flex. Her hard pecs crush like twin presses. I breath in as much as I can and raise my arms matching her pose I let out a mighty roar, thrusting into her with jolting flexes! My sharp thrusts are becoming duller as her pecs develop into mine. Her chest doesn’t move taking the punch head on!. I throw my head back and drive my chest into hers throwing everything I have into a super pectoral punch! Femke bites her lower lip and bares her upper teeth as I strike. She surges her chest into my mighty blow keeping my pecs immobile! Pressing every ounce of power into hers, my pecs seize into petrified, impenetrable mountains. The compression of the four ramming muscles boil over and… Femke stands erect hauling me off the ground pinned tightly against her chest!

“You are like a child in a baby bjorn!” Heidi laughs

Femke grins as she spreads her arms out wide parallel to the floor. The Dutch girl starts to slowly bring her fists from her spread out arms inward like using a pec deck, or dumbbell flies while holding me in the air! I can feel her chest muscle growing as her arms slowly come together behind me.

“Oh god!” I cry out

They can’t… she can’t! This is impossible… my pecs are concaving!  My thick chest muscles shudder and spasm as they are penetrated, mushrooming around hers as she compacts them with raw power! Rhinestones are clinking on the floor as my bikini top is getting pulverized.

“Give me the password for your website.” Femke growls

“What?”

“Give me the password for your website and I will let you survive me.”

The blonde’s muscle bound tits are breaking the fibers of my own and she knows it! My rock hard muscles are caved in, deforming to hers!

“Do you want to lose your website or your boobies?”

I can’t bring myself to say it. With a sinister grin her bludgeoning muscles swell even further, cratering mine, I can feel their unstoppable peaks penetrating my striations, grinding the fibers down!

“I am destroying your little, soft bosom, they are trembling like scared little bunnies!”

The tall blonde grabs the crossbeam over our head.

“I will make you to say it”

The Gator Girl’s arms explode and her feet leave the ground as she preforms a chin-up with my 159 lbs in tow!

“Password!”

Femke demands as her horrible pectoral muscles violate my pecs with brutal force! I try to scream out but the air is forced from my lungs. The over-grown teen’s chest is crushing my own into mush! Her gigantic biceps flank my face as she holds us both in the air.  Her younger muscles are savagely pulverizing me as she licks her lips! I feel like an orange getting juiced! Her pecs have burrowed through deforming mine!

“Are your teats even there anymore?” Fermke says strain to hold both our weight and her crushing flex

I have no resistance left, my muscled chest is closer to breasts flesh than pecs now, my muscles are getting ground down to mush. The bulging peaks of her torpedo pecs have burrowed through to my ribs. The Dutch girl grins wickedly and starts to alternate her contractions making each pec flex individually, playing with my broken flesh. Left then right, each flex is agony, gnashing my muscles, mashing them against my ribs as more rhinestones fall to the floor. Femke lets out a deafening roar and…

*crack*

“There’s one!” Femke squeals

She broke my rib with her left tit!

“Let’s do another!”

I grab onto her right pec, buried deep in my own with both hands constraining the writhing mass. The muscle relents and I get my hands between her our compressed pecs. I try to crush and force it back to the monstrous girl. The younger teen smiles, elated at my desperate attempt to save my crushed chest, squeezing the dangerous, rigid monster with all of my remaining might.

“I wanted you to get the best grip you can, I want you to feel it break you.”

Femke bites her lower lip and shudders as her pectoral dilates even greater, spreading my fingers apart! It is torpedo shaped living stone! I cannot stop it as it slowly drives forward into my annihilated pec muscle! Oh GOD NO!

*crack*

“Worldsstrongestgirl123” I barley manage to say as my lungs compact

“World’s strongest girl? You’re not even the strongest in this room” Femke laughs

I bury my face on to her shoulder begging her to stop. Thankfully the musclebound school girl bully lowers us down. I am humbled beyond shame, she has decimated me completely. She has taken every ounce of my strength and reduced me into a whimpering, feeble mess. The Dutch demonic teen unleashes a full body flex so massive I cannot take in any air, my flaccid pecs squeeze out like chewed bubblegum as I fade to black…

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #69 on: November 25, 2021, 06:05:41 pm »
Looks like Violet has finally met someone that she can't overpower and out muscle, I don't know if this will defeat her or make her strive to be even more muscular and stronger. I hope more the latter than the former. I look forward to more k+!

Offline Japagreipe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #70 on: November 26, 2021, 05:25:09 pm »
 Ouch. That Dutch girl was truly bullying Violet. Can she make a comeback after this? How strong is Femke exactly? Looking forward to more!

Offline booksmart77

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #71 on: December 22, 2021, 08:23:34 pm »
Round 2 when Violet is recovered, and not weak and depleted due to the show... Maybe a test of abs next...

Offline winterwolff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #72 on: December 23, 2021, 01:22:24 pm »
#25 Participation aTrophy

VIOLET'S POV

…I wake up on the floor woozy and writhing in pain. I have no idea how long I have been out but I am not in my clothes.  Femke inspects my body and the damage she has inflicted upon it.

“Your pectorals are all purple and yellow and you are trembling?”

My body is malnourished, dehydrated and over exhausted. I cannot even look her in the eyes. None of this would have happened in my full form, but instead I am at the mercy a of a god damn over-muscled kid! She absolutely crushed my body, she out-muscled me so badly I have go to the hospital.

“Aww did I hurt the little baby?”

The teen thrusts her bicep in my face and I grab onto her upper arm with both hands afraid it was going to hit me in the face. I literally gulp at it’s size, my hands look like a toddler’s gripping onto her quaking arm, my fingers do not come close to encompassing all of it. Femke gasps at the sensation of my small fingers desperately clutching onto the pulsating mass of titanic muscle. Her over-gorged bicep goosebumps under my touch as it tightens. Heidi’s mouth is gaped open at her sister’s magnificent display of dominance over me.  I see myself in Heidi’s phone screen, broken, exhausted, and covered in bruises. I am in Femke’s bathing suit!?  As I slowly get to my feet the large posing bikini hangs loosely from my body.

“Get up and flex your arms”

“What?” I ask still in disbelief

“FLEX THEM!”

I flinch at her command, standing shakily. I hit a double bicep pose as hard as I can, my arms are so big and so powerful but Femke just laughs as she steps behind me.

“Oh my god Heidi, look how my outfit hangs on little Vi’ceps!”

The pink top’s thick straps hang from my shoulders, the cups dangle low exposing all of the damage inflicted to my pecs and the under-strap is three sizes too big.  The bottoms are even looser, I have to keep my thighs shut tight and my glutes fully flexed to prevent them from falling to the ground. Both girls laugh hysterically as I try to keep from exposing myself in Femke’s bathing suit.

“Aww, don’t worry, you are quite big for your size Vi’ceps.” Femke says in a patronizing tone.

As the sister’s laugh, I notice Femke is in MY or should I say Debbie’s bikini! The red posing top that was a bit big on me is stretched to its very limit on her. Like me, she has no breast tissue to speak of but the red top is unable to cover her pecs entirely, you can see an inch of striated muscles all around the hem of the cups. There are large circles in the center of each cup that are dull where she ground the rhinestones off of me with her meriless pecs. My red bottoms are stretched to such an extreme degree it is obscene on her, the overtaxed, now minuscule cloth barely maintains her decency.

“Too bad for you little Vi baby, your size is so tiny.”

With my arms fully flexed Femke’s slips her hands down the back of my loose bathing suit and out the arm holes! I am suddenly hoisted in the air, hanging by the thick shoulder straps as my feet dangle 8 inches from the ground!

“But these are big for ANY size!”

Femke flexes her arms behind mine through the arm holes of my suit, they explode in gigantic mountains of muscle! Not only can you see the top of her biceps and bottom of her triceps from behind mine, she has two inches of muscle showing on EACH side of my biceps!

“Oh my, they are twice as big as your tiny Viceps!”

The girl’s arms are superior to my own magnificent arms in every way, they are taller, wider, thicker and… stronger. Femke’s takes in a deep breath and thrusts her torpedoed chest against my back so hard my neck snaps back in whiplash. The jolt is so powerful the thick bathing suit shoulder straps snap causing me to fall to the floor once again in a heap at her feet.

“How much did the American mouse curl in her video last month Heidi?”

“Vi’Ceps lifted 120 pounds, 55 kilos with one arm.”

“Well, I wish I could match your great feat little Vi’ but the only dumbbell I see here is… you.”

In an instant Femke clutches my abdomen and squeezes it in her brutal grasp. The pain feels like a shotgun blast to my gut! My proud ab muscles are getting crushed in her large hand! I crumble in excruciating pain!

“AAAAhhhhAAAAAhhhh!”

I try to pry her hand off of me but I can feel my body going into shock! My ab muscles cram together and mash, I involuntarily curl up in a fetal ball around her clenched fist! 

“hhhhrrrr”

My body leaves the ground as the tall blonde stands erect, hauling me into the air! I am hanging at Femke’s side, half naked, curled around her fist, pressed against her upper thigh in her horrific grasp. Her arm is quaking like a volcano on the verge to erupt, her face is turning bright red in stark contrast to her iridescent blonde hair. The striations on her shoulder writhe as they strain, and sweat cascades down her head in streams.

“GGGGHOOOOOORRRRRR!”

The girl lets out a thunderous roar so loud I flinch through my pain. The girl’s arm that is supporting my weight is grotesque, it is bright red, pulsating, and covered in more veins than I can count. My sweat drenched skin audibly separates from her upper thigh as I rise! She is quaking, spitting through clenched teeth, and veins bulging from her neck! The Dutch school girl’s arm makes it a 3rd of the way up and stalls, shaking wildly!

“kapsoneslijer kutwijf!”

The girl squeals out as she challenges gravity itself for my 159 lbs. She is quaking so hard I am being shaken to my core literally. The Dutch girl moans as I rise higher in the air, the adolescent girl  is curling more than any human I have ever seen! The Dutch school girl shudders as she curls me fully to her bosom! The blonde monster stands tall in front of her sister.

“Hello little Vi’cep fans. Do you now wish you never challenged me with your pathetic fan stories?”

Femke takes in a deep breath exposing more of her pecs from every side, flexing for the camera, beaming with pride as I am upside down with my face pressed against her heaving chest, looking down at the throbbing bicep so engorged it looks nearly as big as my thigh! 

“How pathetic, I really expected more Vi'ceps. Maybe I should keep you as MY trophy, but I am merciful. I will give Baby Biceps back her trophy.”

Without warning Femke drops me to the ground weeping in agony. As I pull up my busted swimsuit to cover up my bruised chest Boulders walks over the a 4” cast iron pipe running along the cinder block wall and jams my 18” tall trophy upside down a third of way deep between the two.

“You know Vi’ I have been arm wrestling since I was 8. I have held every record in Europe for my age group since then, girls and boys.

She places her elbow on the pipe and grabs the base of the statue sticking in the air as if she was going to arm wrestling someone.

“I leave back to the Netherlanders tomorrow but I will be back next year. You may want to workout those little muscles in the meantime.”

The blonde’s arm explodes! The 18” tall, solid metal statue resists. Femke’s face is turning red, her gigantic shoulder is twitching, and her pecs tremble. 5 seconds, 10 seconds, 20 go by…

*creak*

The trophy gives! The heavy, solid metal statue bends, the metal creaking loudly as if screaming out its submission as she overwhelms thick, bronze shaft!

“Now you can have your trophy back…”     

Femke tosses the bent statue at me and raises her arm flexing a football sized muscle capable of more power than some men’s entire body. I have let down all of my fans. The young Dutch girl destroyed over a year of debates, imaginary contests, and fan fiction in a humiliating display of absolute domination, removing all doubt which girl is more endowed with female strength...

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #73 on: December 23, 2021, 06:24:36 pm »
Incredible strength on display by Femke, I almost feel bad for Violet, if it wasn't for the fact that Vi had been just that way concerning the older women she had met up to that point. She deserved a little bit of a comeuppance, and got it here. I hope there's more to this story, maybe she will come back even better, I guess we will see. k+!

Offline winterwolff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #74 on: December 24, 2021, 03:41:02 pm »
#26 Running Into A Bigger Problem

***20 minutes after Violet flees the auditorium, demolished by the mightier teen***

Jay’s POV (Pro-Bodybuilder)

It’s been months since we encountered that Vi’ceps bitch. That little shit made a mockery of both Debbie and I at the movie theater and now were going to make her regret it. I tried to hire some thugs to deal with her, but it turns out there are [1]very few degenerates willing to beat up a teenage girl regardless of her size. If you want somethings done, yada, yada.  We found out she is at the “Heart of Texas” show, and we headed here an hour ago and are waiting outside the changing rooms, most everyone else cleared out which was perfect. Debbie and I have been beefing up just for this moment. I put on 9 pounds, and my wife put on a stunning 12 pounds of pure muscle.

Out walks a young, tall blonde woman in a yellow billowy, puffy sleeved blouse, blue jeans and high heels.

“I recognize you!” The blonde says looking down at Debbie and me.

The tall woman pulls down her blouse’s loose neckline reveling the red bedazzeled bikini top that Vi’ceps stole from Debbie!

“Where did you get that!?” Debbie says in a dark tone

“I got it from a tiny girl like you, but it kind of smells like… piss” she grins

What the fuck!?

“Hey bitch I don’t know who you think you are but you better give that to me and get out of here!”

“I will arm wrestle you for it just like Vi'ceps”

“Gladly!” Debbie says

Debbie marches to a large gray crate and puts her hand up. The blonde walks up the big equipment case to meet her grip. If this was a basketball contest I would be worried, the chick might be nearly a foot taller in heels, but this is a contest of strength. The blonde girl looks solid, but nothing like Debbie, despite the height difference they probably weigh the same. 

“1… 2… 3… go!”

Jesus Christ! She slams Debbie’s hand to the crate!

“I’m sorry, you probably were not ready. Here lets try again with left hands”

“I wasn’t ready you cheating bitch.”

Debbie takes off her shirt leaving her in just a sports bra. My wife hits a magnificent double bicep pose showing off her full 15 inch guns to the bimbo.

“I’LL count this time blondie”

They lock hands again.

“1… 2… 3… go!” Debbie yells

BAM!

Slammed again, hard enough to make my proud wife yelp!

“Hey!” I yell

“Come on Mr. Muscles she was the one who agreed to arm wrestle.”

Debbie jumps up ready to fight, standing in her sports bra her big muscles are pumped, she has been hitting the gym hard to beat the hell out that Vi'ceps little shit.

“I was looking for a different fight tonight but I guess I will kick some college girl’s ass instead!”

The blonde slowly stands up. In those heels the chick is definitely a full foot taller than Debbie.

“I am not in university for another few years.”

What!? This bitch is only in like high school!?

“And my name is not bitch, it is Femke, but you can call be Boulders.”

It’s the Norway chick from the videos that show up on Vi’ceps website!

“You want your bikini back? Come and take it.” Boulders taunts my wife

The big blonde grabs the bottom of her shirt and lifts it up to her neck. The red bikini is screaming on her, overfilled and stretched to its very limit! Debbie doesn’t hesitate, she reaches up and clutches the bikini cups in each hand. Femke lets go of her shirt and grabs my wife’s forearms, the billowy shirt falls back down covering Debbie’s hands and upper arms. The women don’t move, they just stare each other down. If you didn’t know any better you would think they were lovers, with Debbie’s hands under the blonde’s blouse staring up into her eyes. Boulders pulls my wife’s wrists closer to her as if to give Debbie a better grip. What the hell is going on here?  Their eyes both narrow, then the blonde takes in a deep breath inflating her upper body. My wife’s eye go from narrow to wide open.

“Are you sure you want it that bad?” Femke says with a smirk holding her pose

Debbie let go and took a step back. What the fuck?  The tall blonde steps forward, her chest is inches from my stunned wife’s face. I don’t know what the hell is going on but Debbie looks like she needs help so I jump to her defense and get between them. I have to admit this isn’t the worst place to be, sandwiched between my wife and this amazon, I have to crane my neck to look up at her. The arrogant bitch is smiling down at me like the Cheshire Cat.

“You are lucky little man, I have already had my exercise for the day and my sister is waiting for me in the parking lot.”

“I’m not fighting a chick, now give back the posing suit. Besides, I am a lot bigger where it counts you cocky bitch.” I shoot back

This isn’t like months ago, I have been working out like a mad man and I am at 100% power, not malnourished like the last physical encounter against a cocky bitch. The girl is impressed, she looks delighted at my jacked body.

“I tried to let an old man be, but you are way to cocky for your size. Let’s go big guy.” The crazy teen squeals eagerly

I cannot believe this chick, she is completely off her rocker.

“I’m not fighting a broad, let alone a damn kid!” I say

“Then let’s go back to the deal. We arm wrestle for it” she smiles

“Ha! Sure sweetheart, you are big for a bitch but these are much bigger”

I strike a double bicep pose in the bitches face and she looks quite surprised at my 21 inch prized cannons. They are huge on any man, but on my stature they look gargantuan, now it’s my turn to arrogantly smile. I sit at the table and raise my hand. The blonde sits down and matches my grip, her hand is pretty damn big.

I’m going to do to her what she did to Deb.

“1… 2… 3… go!”

I strike hard and slam her hand to the table! Femke yelps and immediately grabs her elbow.

“Ow you jerk, I was not ready”

“Neither was I bitch! How does it feel?” Debbie yells from behind me

The girl raises her left hand. What a dumb bimbo. I’m going to just do the exact same thing. I’m going to snap her damn arm!

“1… 2… 3… go!”

I strike hard again and I get her inches from the table. This time she was able to stop the quick burst, now it’s time to turn up the power and close this out. I am building the pressure but I have to say I am pretty impressed she is holding on. Damn 70% and she is matching me.

“When you were in your prime Mr. Olympia, where your biceps ever this big?”

“I put on a half inch of muscle this year alone bimbo.”  I grin

“That’s not what I meant big guy, but this is the biggest you have ever been?”

“That’s right bitch” I sneer

“Well then I guess that answers my question… What I meant was, were you ever THIS big?”

The girl pulls up her billowy sleeve with her free hand. Jesus fuck her arm is fucking huge! Under strain that thing is bulging like a volcano! Seeing them side by side my arm is bigger around but her bicep has more mass! It fills the area from elbow to shoulder on her long arm, it looks like a god damn football! The absolute mass of it is incredible! My arms are bigger around but I don’t have her biceps, I COULDN’T have her biceps because my arms aren’t long enough to accommodate the sheer volume of the giant muscle. If you were to squish her long biceps to fit onto my shorter arms they would be like 24 inches around! She catches me staring at the rotund, writhing beast on her upper arm and grins wickedly.

“I saw your stats my dear Jason. I believe it was 95 kilos, 168 centimeters. Well little fella I am 101 kilos, 183 centimeters, and I am wont be your age for nearly 4 decades. I am younger, bigger, heavier, and… stronger.”

She is starting to bend my arm back up!  I crank it up to 100% and, it’s enough to stop her at the top where we began.

“Bigger… but not stronger” I growl

“Really big guy? Because this is my weaker hand.”

Her weaker hand!? Femke raises her right arm and unleashes a massive flex! My stomach churns. Years ago I met a female Russian power-lifter/bodybuilder almost the same size as myself. When I got home I looked up her stats, she was almost identical to me in every measurement including weight and height so and I pushed myself to my limits to get an extra two inches on her arms and 10 pounds in weight, I still follow her closely on the internet but she is a 30 year old genetic freak, steroids have turned into a man for all intents and purposes. This… this is different, this is my worst nightmare; this girl’s size is something I could never match no matter how much I train. I have met dozens of female bodybuilders taller than me, but not bigger. This Dutch girl’s size is mocking my entire career! I heave hard forcing her to grab the ledge of the crate, but she stops me dead in my tracks. I grab a thick pipe running along the wall for leverage and now we are really in a battle of might. Boulders lowers her head and pours on the pressure. Holy fuck her strength is insane! I press my thigh against the side of the box and it is enough to stop her. The overgrown school girl has me a quarter of the way back. I throw back my head and let out a warriors cry pulling like a god damn ox! I am forcing her back to center, now it’s Boulders turn to scream out! I can feel the raw power vibrating through her body as more veins emerge from her immense bicep. My arm is on fire!

“Oh my god!” I blurt out

No, no, please no! I prepared for tonight, I have trained like never before, I am bigger than I ever have been before, I am at 100%!

“No baby!” My wife cries out

She is not using any technique, she is bullying me back with crude power. I am getting OUTMUSCLED by a fucking high school girl!

“I am more of a man than your munchkin husband ever was.” The bitch smirks

I am pressed one inch past start... two inches… she tearing the fibers of my muscle apart!

*BAM!*

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  My Wife’s Struggle With Teen Violetnce

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View