Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576186 Posts in 73300 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 03:36:16 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  My Wife’s Struggle With Teen Violetnce
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: My Wife’s Struggle With Teen Violetnce  (Read 49791 times)

Offline Japagreipe

• Activity:
    0%
Re: My Wife’s Struggle With Teen Violetnce
« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2021, 02:59:52 pm »
Violet seems almost unstoppable unless you borderline cheat against her. You do not want to piss her off and then fight on equal footing. People tend to get hurt and traumatized that way. Loving the story, as well as the frequent updates!

Offline winterwolff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2021, 12:44:07 pm »
#19 Get A Grip 

Adam’s POV

I catch Tanya from the corner of my eye grab her husband’s upper arm squeezing it, clearly comparing it to the girl’s. Dale is oblivious, completely engrossed in the battle. He wasn’t kidding, that a teenager could steal his wife if she wanted to! The little brat looks over her shoulder directly at me with a wicked grin.

“Come here Mr. Kelly and tell me if my arms are bigger now than 9 months ago.”

I am bigger and stronger since then too, but I feel just as frail as I did that night… I do as I am told. I approach her with my stomach is in my throat.

“Go ahead Mr. Kelly, grab it.”

My hand is shaking as I slowly reach out. Violet rolls her eyes in annoyance, but I don’t know what she wants. I still can’t grab her arm, I am too nervous. It is the same arm that quite literately single handedly out-muscled my wife’s entire being.

“Here Mr. Kelly. Is this better?”

The little miscreant actually relaxes her bicep. I have no choice, I cup the young girl’s immense faux leather covered bicep filling my entire hand.

“Go ahead Mr. Kelly squeeze it.”

I tighten my grip over it. I grab onto Paula’s biceps all the time, there is nothing better than a little reverse cowgirl bicep groping. When we are going at it she will flex every single muscle on her body and there are times I hit my climax and squeezed those bad boys hard and it’s enough to make her wince. My forearms are strong now, it is the only time Paula ever told me I had to mind my strength with her. My wife’s flexed biceps are like squeezing softballs, firm with little give. This isn’t Paula’s bicep... Even relaxed Violet’s is so substantial I feel like I am squeezing a spare tire, giving only a slight yield unflexed.

“Isn’t it pretty firm Mr. Kelly? This might have be strong enough to beat your wife. But against Ms. Lords I needed… more.”

Violet’s bicep explodes in my hand! I just felt a mountain burst through a hill! I not only gasp, I shudder at the horrific manifestation obliterating my strong grip. Violet smirks at my obvious distress. Her muscle is not firm, it is petrified, I may as well try to crush a Q-Ball!

“Come on and squeeze Mr. Kelly”

There is no way I can dent the belly of her muscle, but I can crush her peak. I let go of the monstrous main bicep and attack the half golf ball sized protrusion at the top of her bicep with both hands. I wrap my fingers behind it and drive both thumbs into the peak.

“Hey!”

I got her! Violet relents and their arms jostle back towards Sheila! The power-lifter, still with her head down and eyes closed lets out a whisper of “yes” under her breath. Violet sneers at me but I squeeze even harder making her muscle compress a little more. At the same time Sheila leans back putting her weight into pulling her arm and phone back to herself. Our combined attack is pulling the horrific bicep of the teen apart, the head of the peak is becoming easier to crush as it stretches. Violet screams out and Sheila’s energy is renewed. Sheila’s enormous 19 inch bicep swells, the fat ball of muscle is the size of a grapefruit! It is much larger than Violet’s but there is a generous amount of flesh around it where the teen’s has damn near zero fat. Sheila uses all 200 lbs pulling backwards trying to break free from the teen’s grip. Violet is stretched far across the bar top, her arm is nearly straight, at the elbow. The teen screams and pulls at Sheila’s wrist still determined to get the woman’s phone. The 200 lbs woman’s feet slide a  bit on the patio. Sheila unexpectedly lets go of the jacket under the table and heaves, the surprise release of the letterman throws Violet off balance and Sheila uses her free hand to grab the pergola’s post behind her, tearing Violet’s bicep from my grip.

The teen is caught off guard and is pulled across the bar top! Violet throws the jacket and grabs the ledge trying desperately to not get pulled all the way over the tall bar! Sheila pulls with fearsome strength on both the post behind her and  Violet bringing her powerful, 19 inch arms towards each other, as she does the much smaller girl is getting crammed harder against the bar top. First the teen’s chest, then the top of her abs roll against the ledge wringing out her soaked shirt onto the concrete. Violet’s waterlogged sneakers trickle onto the patio as her feet leave the ground! The teen screams out and raises her knees pressing them to the underside of the bar ledge anchoring herself in the air!

Violet’s abdomen flattens against the wooden surface as she is dragged across by the massive Sheila. The power-lifter’s arms pulling on both ends are coming together, her mighty pecs are making her giant tits rise and bulge against the thin, gray undershirt. The strength of her chest is ridiculous, beneath those huge knockers are pecs bigger than most woman’s breasts, she benches 285 for reps and has a 315 lbs max. The teen cries out as her core muscles are getting torn apart by a woman so powerful she has ripped a door off of an F150 after lifting it off it’s rear wheels in a fit of rage towards an ex-lover. He was a huge mountain of a man and she made him scream for mercy like a child in her bear hug before passing out and having 3 ribs broken. Sheila is the only person I have seen that is able to clear the entire stack on the pec-deck machine at our gym. The crushing power she can generate from her chest is unfathomable and she is using it to tear apart a teen girl a third her age. Violet’s knuckles are white trying to keep her grip on Sheila’s wrist. The kid turns her face to the sky and curls  with all her might! Sheila grunts as her arms start to separate slightly! The terrible throbbing muscle attached to the girl is rising. The power-lifter’s arms are getting pulled further and further apart. Sheila hunches and powers her arms together in a massive chest fly pulling at both the post and Violet. The red-head’s massive pecs press her giant breasts out so far they stretch her tank-top’s neck wide making the top of her areolas peek above the ribbed, gray neckline. The woman’s pectoral muscles are clearly visible behind her mammoth tits, they must be 2 inches deep of pure muscle. The thick chest pads are flexing and twitching as if holding the whole stack of plates on the pec deck machine. Veins are bulging from the freshman’s arm as tears begin to roll down her cheeks.

“NO!”

Sheila’s breasts are trembling as her flexed arms are getting forced apart! The giant woman’s pecs are rescinding and her breasts are descending as the two prodigious muscles begin to submit! Sheila is being bullied out of her heroic flex by the bicep of a teen!

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #47 on: October 30, 2021, 04:55:12 pm »
What incredible strength by a girl who is what, 16 years old at the most? It took Adam helping Sheila for them to have an advantage at all over Violet, and that was for a moment, because it seems that Violet is regaining control, over a woman who is a foot taller than her and weighs 60 pounds more than her. So impressive that she can do anything against her, much less overpower her, but it looks to be happening. Wonder what Violet's bench press is? Most likely a record for females at the school, once again, I look forward to more! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline winterwolff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #48 on: October 30, 2021, 07:55:43 pm »
#20 Phoning It In

Adam’s POV

Violet turns to me, staring me in the eyes with malice.

“You never told me Mr. Kelly. Are my arms bigger since you saw them?”

Violet raises her fist again for a slow, tormenting flex.

“I guess size doesn’t always matter, look at what I did to Ms. Lords’. I thought I beat your wife because my arms were so much bigger than hers. I mean it must have been real embarrassing for her to call herself a bodybuilder and then get out-flexed by a little girl. Does she still call herself a bodybuilder Mr. Kelly?”

Ouch, that hurt my soul. I am suddenly back to that night again watching Paula beam with pride as she flexed her arm only to see all those years of working out made a joke by some little punk school girl. The bitch was right. My wife is bigger, stronger, and more ripped than she has ever been in her life but now that I think about it she has not mentioned competing or once referred to herself as a physique competitor or bodybuilder since that night. Violet’s bicep literally cast a shadow on Paula’s that night and she’s been under that shadow ever since.

“Oh my GOD!” Sheila cries out!

Sheila’s advantage of leverage, weight, and 35 years of power-lifting are not enough to overcome the teen’s almighty, monstrous arm! Violet smiles as she begins to slowly force the 200 pound woman erect by raising their arms upwards into the hunched weightlifter!  Violet doesn’t have technique, or tricks; the school girl is simply stronger than the seasoned weightlifter. Sheila’s finely-tuned, methodically cultivated muscle is outclassed by the crude, raw power of an adolescent girl! The woman’s round, cantaloupe sized bicep is flush red and quaking against the angular, peaked of the teen. The girl broke the muscular powerhouse’s spirit so soundly her casual strength alone is now enough to keep every ounce of the weightlifter’s waning strength in check.

“Oh my god” Tanya moans

Sheila’s entire body is starting to tremble as the teen methodically pulls her giant, trembling arm half way down towards her. Violet isn’t even paying attention to Sheila anymore, her focus is now on the enamored birthday girl. Violet lets Sheila pull their arms towards herself well past the halfway point in her favor before stopping them inches from the exhausted red-head. With a wink to Tanya she curls her arm back taking the power-lifter’s hand and spirit with her making her teen bicep soar while forcing the woman’s flat. Tanya shivers and gasps at Violet’s display.  Sheila  is completely spent, deleterious from fatigue I can’t help but feel sorry for the woman looking every bit of her age. Will her spirit forever be under the thumb of the teen after tonight as well? Just like Paula that fateful night she hasn’t come to realize that she is no longer a challenge or a threat, she in now just a prop to be used at this young girl’s pleasure to demonstrate both the physical and mental power she has over the gathering of adults.

“I don’t want that light in my face Ms. Lords”

The teen strong-arm’s Sheila’s outstretched arm, twisting her wrist in her grip. The phone is turned to the side with the camera now pointed at me.

The teen muscles the top of the phone sideways between her chest. Her pecs are so jacked she can bury two inches before hitting her sternum. 

“My god!” I hear Paula say from my pocket

“Are you going to pay for my phone Mrs. Lords or do you want to take this to the yard and I make you REALLY pay?”

The exhausted, sweat drench, Sheila looking every bit of her 51 years eye well up.

“yes…”

“Yes WHAT Sheila?”

It’s the first time I have heard Violet call any adult by their first name. She is shoving her authority down Sheila’s throat to make her sure her point is very clear.

“Yes. I will pay for your phone… I am sorry”

“Say goodbye Mrs. Kelly.” Violet sneers

The teen unleashed a jarring chest flex. The bright light is snuffed out completely.

*crumble*

A muffled crack as Violet breaks the screen with her chest!

Tears silently stream down Sheila’s cheeks. Her gigantic, powerful muscles failed to stop a kid who stripped her of her record and now dignity. The larger than life, bombastic, power-lifter has bullied into submission in front of everyone… including Paula.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #49 on: October 31, 2021, 03:53:55 am »
I love the fact that you're making these chapters so short, but packing them with so much action and punch so to speak. I love what is going on here, Sheila being overpowered and dominated by someone so much smaller and younger than her. The thing that would make it even better is in a last show of her superiority and dominance, Violet steps right up to Shelia, lifts her huge body over her head, and tosses her in the pool, that would be so incredible, I don't know what I'd do. Keep it up, WW, you have a winner here. k+!

Offline Japagreipe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #50 on: October 31, 2021, 10:05:53 am »
Violet sees absolutely unstoppable. I'll look forward to the other women, at least trying, to catch up. It seems like an uphill battle. Damn Violets pecs seem deadly. Wouldn't mind "seeing" more of them in action. I'm so hooked on this series. Great work.

Offline winterwolff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2021, 02:25:28 pm »
#21 Like and Subscribe

Adam’s POV

I am finishing up my Christmas shopping at the mall, with just one stop left to get Paula something from the fitness shop. I arrive at Shredded Gear Fitness without anything in particular in mind, but thanks to Paula I have know the owner for years and he will be able to point me in the right direction for a good gift. Shredded Gear Fitness is a relatively famous (among meat-heads) bodybuilding shop with supplements, some workout items, fitness wear, stage wear like bedazzled posing bikinis and bright men’s thongs for competitions. It is kind of the Texas mecca for armature and pro fitness models, bodybuilders, etc.

The store is pretty empty this early in the afternoon, but they have a couple of VIP guests chatting up the owner who everyone refers to as Popeye. I wont drop names but if you ever picked up a Muscle Mag, Muscle and Fitness, or  WPW you would at the very least recognize their faces. I’m going to refer to them as Debbie and Jay. I am surprised to see they are kind of short. She is about 5’1” and he might be 5’6” at most. Besides the crows feet and a little loose skin around the neck they look just as ripped as they were 15-20 years ago. I overhead them talking about them competing in the “Holly Jolly and Jacked” show in Houston tonight. It’s cool that they’re married and still competing together. I guess what else are you going to do if that’s all you know? They are a couple of the biggest names to ever walk the stage and surely have a good amount of sponsors, so why not?

They shake hands with Popeye and he heads towards me.

“What can I do you for young man?” he says with a jovial tone

“Hey Popeye, just looking to get something for the wife, I’m hoping you can help me out.”

“Did you see these two?” He gestures to the famous guests

“Did I hear they competing in a show tonight?” I ask

“No, just him tonight, but she could jump on stage as is and still place. Those two have been at it for 20 years and still bringing home trophies.” He says shaking his head

“Yeah it’s pretty cool to see them in person, they look like they haven’t missed a beat.”

“You should see them up close, especially Jay in his peak form for the show tonight. I am beginning to wonder if they sold their souls to the devil. Let me show you around to some things she might like.” He smiles

He is taking me to some of the workout devices. Some of them are gimmicky, most are way too overpriced, but there is a blender/juicer that might be the one I put under the tree.

“You know they’re the best in the game when even the youngins recognize them” He laughs pointing his chin to them

Son of a bitch! While Popeye is chatting me up, they are having their own chat… with a teen girl, and freaking Violet!

“.… because it’s really… I have… years now”

I have no idea what Popeye is even saying anymore. I am just nodding along, I cannot concentrate on anything except the couple and the girls across the store. Violet is in jeans and a rainbow striped long sleeved shirt with her hair in pigtails, and her friend is wearing a movie theater uniform made up of a maroon polo and kakis. Her friend has the build of like a normal girl. It’s good to know there isn’t some sort of mutagen spill creating Teenage Mutant Muscle Midgets ™ running through town. 

“This is the newest… last week… worth every penny.”

“uh huh”

“There is a… with a 3 year warranty… ”

Violet is holding an identical bikini to the one Debbie is purchasing but in a light blue instead of red. The teen gestures to Debbie’s arm to flex for her but she shakes her head no. The friend of Violet says something to the FBB star that makes her roll her eyes. The friend is still talking and pointing at bedazzled red bikini in Violet’s hand. Debbie looks bemused. Then the friend holds up 4 fingers. Mr. and Mrs. Olympia give each other an amused shrug. Violet walks behind the protein power display case and puts her hand up challenging the professional bodybuilder to an arm wresting! The 3 time Mrs. Olympian gladly accepts the challenge.

The friend counts to three and their arms jostle.

“Is that all you got young lady? Keep hitting the gym.” The older woman said loud enough for me to actually hear.

About 5 seconds later the bodybuilder presses Violets hand to the display. Thank god, I know how strong the girl is but that would have been ridiculous. Violet looks dejected and takes her baby blue posing suit to the register. Both teens wait for the couple to check out and Violet’s friend waves them to follow her.

“You know what man, I feel pretty silly but I forgot my wallet in the car.  Please put the blender to the side I will be back.” I say to Popeye

It’s all I could think of to leave and follow them into the mall. They head for the movie theater as I keep a few paces behind. It looks like the theater is getting ready to open shortly. The girl says something to the two boys in the ticket booth away from couple and her friend gesturing to Violet and Debbie. The teen ushers look giddy and just nod before letting them all in. The boys look at each other super excited about something. The taller one is texting furiously on his phone and the other pulls out a laptop. I have to try to get into the theater. I walk up to the ticket booth but the tall one is engrossed on some message he is sending from his phone and the other has his back to me pulling up a social media site. I was about to say something but stopped. There is a live feed on the laptop of one of the movie screens. It is empty, there is a table on the stage in front of the blank screen. The two girls and the bodybuilder couple are walking down the isle. I take note of the streamer’s account @KikiQT*** and walk off before I am noticed. I pull out my phone and go the site and ID. There it is! It’s an open live stream, I have total access! I leave before I am ever noticed by the boys. I quickly get to my car in the parking garage, thankfully I still have a good enough signal here.

It looks like I did not miss much, the three of them are on the stage in front of the giant projection screen. The camera has the stage framed perfectly, but it is a split screen. On the right side is showing Youtube highlights of the famous bodybuilders starting in 1999, 2000, 2001, etc. up until their latest show. They have truly not missed a step. Their faces are older but their astounding bodies seem timeless. Maybe Popeye was right, maybe they did sell their souls to the devil. The split screen then disappears now just showing the stage. Violet walks up the stairway wearing her new jacket but still carrying the Shredded Gear Fitness bag as the audio kicks in. I open up the chat window and immediately regret it, it is rapidly scrolling teen gibberish up the side of the screen, but the couple’s stats are pinned to the top of the comments.

*Debbie 5’1” 153 lbs, 14.5 inch arms, 23 inch thighs, 42 inch chest, 48 years old
*Jay 5’6” 210 lbs, 20 inch arms, 29 inch thighs, chest 51 inches, 55 years old

-This is not even close
-This has to be up to $500 on this already
-More lije $700
-Damn look at dem
-SWOOOOOLLLLL
-Those r both dudes
-That old bitch could whip all there asses
-8======>
-*They’re
-No damn way this is even a mothfuking nothing bout it
-english?
-FUUUCCCKKKK UUUUUU!!!!
-daddy chill

“Yup, my manager is coming with the four free tickets. I just thought you would like to see the screen while he is getting them.” The girl says clearly to Jay, the audio is very good.

Just then Debbie walks out in the red bikini top from the store to apparently rub it in a bit.

“I really wanted the red one, too bad we wear the same size Mrs. Coulter.” Violet says to the FBB

“A deals a deal honey, for god knows what reason you wanted to arm wrestle me for it but you lost. The red is mine and four free movies tickets from your friend.”

“You look tired sir. Would you like to sit down?” Violet’s friend says to Jay

“My husband is preforming at a bodybuilding show tonight girls. I’ll let you in a secret. All of those huge bodybuilders are never more weaker than when they are on stage looking the strongest. You have to starve yourself months leading up to the show and then eat and drink nothing 24 hours before to make your yourself look as cut as possible showing off every muscle and vein.”

“I heard that bodybuilders are like not all that strong to being with, it’s all for show anyways.” Violet says

“Oh I assure you my husband and I a PLENTY strong, that’s just fake news jealous snowflakes like to say. Do these look weak to you?”

The muti-champion female bodybuilder smiles and gives the teens a million dollar double bicep flex in her new bikini top.

*Debbie 5’1” 153 lbs, 14.5 inch arms, 23 inch thighs, 42 inch chest, 48 years old

-OHSHIIIIIIIIT!!!!
-grandma is yuge
-Worst handy ever!
-her dick is probobly bigger than mine

“That’s pretty good. I have been working out for four years and I have muscles too.” Violet says in a tiny voice shaking her pigtails

Violet strips off her jacket, to reveal her track and field practice uniform; a loose tank top and a white sports bra beneath. Debbie’s eyes betray her, she clearly wasn’t expecting the little girl to have shoulders and arms like hers. They are just about the same height and the teen gets in real close. Violet raises her arms and steps close to Debbie hitting the same double bicep pose, her arms only a few inches in front of the world renown bodybuilder’s. The teen’s arms swell up, her biceps aren’t as sharply peaked as they were 9 months ago, they don’t even rise above her large shoulder caps, but they are still almost as big, and the Mrs. Olympia’s biceps are the best of a generation! The comments are going nuts.

-DAAAMNNN!!!
-they almost as swol
-Girl is a beast
-Little Arne

“Who is bigger Mr. Coulter?” Violet asks Jay

The male bodybuilder gets behind Violet with a smile and crouches down as if was closer than it was to placate the little girl.

-He is playing her it ain’t close
-grandma got her
-It is close but the the girl lost
-old lady won what he gonna say????

“It a really big arm hun, especially for your age but I’m afraid my wife has you pretty well beat.” Jay says in a tongue-in-cheek, patronizing but friendly tone.

-Hahaha
-If she was my wife I wount piss piss her off either

Violet turns her palms to the ceiling and arms swell a bit larger.

-Bruh she might be as big!!!
-Look at dudes face!
-cant tell whos bigger now
-bad angle
-hers
-???

The friend pulls out her phone and starts taking video from behind Debbie. The screen splits again clearly from the friend’s prospective.

-Kiki to the rescue
-xoxoxo kiki
-now I really can’t tell
-srsly

From a head on look they really do look almost even, but Debbie is still the champ.

“I read you have 14 inch biceps Mrs. Coulter… Me too I use”

“They are actually 14 and a half. Now mind your manners little girl.” Debbie says cutting Violet off

The famed bodybuilder has a smug grin on her face and leans forward nose to nose with the teen.

“MY manners? I was the one interrupted. I was trying to say I had 14 inch arms too…”

“Yup I would say about 14 inches. Close but no cigar little missy.” Debbie gloats

“As I was saying… I had 14 inch arms too…when I was fourteen!”

Violet straightens her hands, finger pointing up. The teen’s insane biceps surge not just as big, but bigger! The blue sleeves creak so loud you can hear it.

-old school got schooled!!!
-I cant believe shes in my grade and bigger than me!
-I can’t believe she is 2 grads younger and bigger than me!
-Wat school?
-shawty repin
-With pigtails whe looks like she is in 3 rd grade LOL

The champion bodybuilder lowers her forearms and snaps them back up again. Debbie hits the double bi’ flex so hard her arms shake! Now it’s the senior FBB stepping in closer, pressing her tits hard against Violet’s chest. The girl looks at their arms and grins. They are so close in size but the older, trembling  mounds just can’t quite match her younger ones no matter how hard the famous woman tries. Debbie is furiously willing herself to match the teen’s arms while the girl looks… amused. Debbie sneers and presses her chest harder into the girl’s trying to shove her back. Violet squares her shoulders and leans into the push. Debbie’s breasts are mushrooming against the teen’s pecs as they are literally nose to nose!

“Did you forget I kicked your ass arm wrestling?” Debbie growled

“Do you really think I was trying to win?”

Violet says looking smugly gesturing to their arms now nearly touching. The pro-bodybuilder pulls her fists to her temples and her monster arms QUAKE with exertion! The teen’s are only a little taller but it is undeniable. The champion bodybuilder presses forward knocking Violet back a step before bumping up against the muscle bound wall that is Jay.

“You lost the pose down to a little girl Mrs. Coulter and your husband just watched me do it to you.” Violet says tilting her head to Jay

“She beat you in arm wrestling pretty easy and you WERE trying.” Jay says with a stern tone looking down on her

“Trying like I am now? What did your wife say to me? That’s right: Is that all you got mighty mouse? Keep hitting the gym.”

The school girl pulls her fists to her temples and her larger biceps surge even more! She was holding back, the teen’s biceps majestically tower over the older woman’s! Debbie opens her fists silently challenging Violet to a test of strength. The teen accepts entwining her grip with the bodybuilding super-star.

Their arms waiver back and forth, nose to nose, chest to chest. Debbie’s thick, tanned muscles on  her magnificent body are fully flexed to overwhelm the teen. The professional bodybuilder is a goddess of power but she is the one stepping back! The girl is the one with momentum, Violet is bullying the FBB to the edge of the stage. Their arms stretch wide to the sides, slowly lowering to their hips and then straight down parallel to their bodies, entwined fists pointed to the floor.

Violet’s forearms flair and Debbie yelps, her face wincing in pain as her wrists are getting bent back, her palms are forced down as the teen curls her palms up. 

“Ow, stop it you little bitch!”

“Then say mercy”

“Fuck you, you brat!”

Violet leans back and Debbie leans forward, not breaking their full body contact, not allowing her wrists to be bent back any further.

“You got this babe! She is just a girl, you are stronger than her!” Jay cheers on his wife

“Give me the suit and I won’t prove him wrong” Violet sneers

“Your forearms might be strong, but you sure as hell are not stronger than me.” Debbie sneers just as quietly

Violet’s biceps explode and all of Debbie’s 153 lbs rise with ease up her body!

“You’re breaking my fucking wrists!!!” The bodybuilder screams

Offline Japagreipe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2021, 04:23:27 pm »
Almost seems like, earlier trouble came to her, but now she actively sought out a confrontation with Debbie? Poor Debbie taken down a peg, or two, by a much younger girl. Already wondering how this will affect Paula, or if she'll remain ignorant of the confrontation. Would've been funny if he also bought the same bikini for Paula, and she later met Violet wearing the same one... but filling it better. He better go with the blender, me thinks  :funny:

Online weaponzero

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2021, 04:40:03 pm »
I know it won't do anything to further the story really, but I would love to see how Violet interacts with someone who treats her with respect and admires the work she puts in.  So far every interaction she's had seems to be a backlash against someone who let their competitive drive get in the wash of basic human decency.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #54 on: November 03, 2021, 06:21:02 pm »
Nice, but yeah, I kind of agree with WZ, I wonder how Violet would act if she met someone who liked her muscles and wanted to see her strength with great awe and respect right from the start, instead of insulting and challenging from the beginning. Not that I mind what has happened so far, because it has allowed us to see her incredible strength and big, ripped muscle. So yeah, I look forward to more! k+!

Offline winterwolff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #55 on: November 05, 2021, 02:24:42 am »
Thanks guys I am very glad you like it so far, I don't know if admiration is in Violet's future but she is certainly getting cockier.

Offline winterwolff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #56 on: November 05, 2021, 02:30:09 am »
#22 Jay Date

Adam's POV

The teen manages to curl her fists up to her chest hoisting Debbie two feet in the air before Jay comes to the rescue grabbing onto the girl’s wrists from behind! His wife falls to the ground, but Violet does not let go of her hands even as Jay pulls them out to her sides in a crucifix pose.

“Let her go!” Jay demands

The professional bodybuilder’s 20 inch arms bloat to their full, astounding size! On his short arms they look beyond jacked, they are huge grapefruit sized biceps with jaunting horseshoe triceps, veins are crisscrossing and wrapping around his arms under his paper-thin skin. Violet bares her teeth and takes a deep breath, Jay closes his eyes and their arms stop pulling outwards! The ox of a man is in a spaghetti strapped yellow tank top and his “rival” is in her school’s track and field practice uniform and white sports bra. I know the champion bodybuilder is malnourished and probably dehydrated for the show but it is still a sight I cannot wrap my mind around. A small girl was battling the most famous bodybuilding couple of all time at the same time!

Violet’s friend Kiki circles around with her phone giving us the view over and behind Debbie as the FBB is on her knees. The views are now at 3,981 and the comments are coming in at lighting speed.

-Shawty is monster!
-OOOOHHHH FUUUCCCKKKK! SHE IS TAKING BOTH THER ASS ON!
-I think old girl is crying on her knees and old man can’t help her!
-FAKE!
-Look at dude’s face no one acts that good!!

Jay bares his teeth as he sets his oversized jaw. Beads of sweat are beginning to make their way down both Violet’s and his temples.

“I said let go you little cunt!” Jay screams

Violet’s eyes narrow, she looks directly at the camera and gives a look that literally make my hairs stand on end. The comments are going wild, but I cannot take my eyes away from the closeup of their upper bodies. Both the man and girl are now pouring sweat from their heads, down their necks and to their chests. Jay’ colossal arms are pulsating, a new vein is forming before our very eyes running from his right shoulder to his inner bicep.

“You were right… your husband really is weak before a show.”

The 210 lbs champion bodybuilder’s arms are bending to Violet’s will! The school girl is showing off her inhuman strength to over 4,000 awed viewers as she overpowers the trembling 20 inch arms! He is fighting with all he has but her snarled lips are turning into a grin as she is becoming more confident by the second! Violet’s peaks drive higher the tighter she pulls in her forearms overwhelming both Jay and his wife! The naked, throbbing muscles mock Debbie’s trembling arms, eclipsing the huge, famous arms of the world class female bodybuilder as her husband fails to save her from her teen tormentor!

-HOOOOLLLLLYYYYYSHHHHHIIIIIITTTT!!!!
-those aint fucking real!
-pwn’d!
-Grandma got ranover by a raindeer!!!!
- BAM!!!
-Both they old arms is trembling like bitches

“Give me the red bikini and I’ll let you go” Violet demands

“Fine, it’s yours! PLEASE let go!” Debbie cries out!

Violet let go of the female bodybuilder’s hands and she crumpled to the ground. The older woman is crying as she tries to nurse her wrists!

“Fuck that, you’re not getting shit bitch!” Jay yells

The pro-bodybuilder rears back his head and screams out as he pulls the girl’s arms apart to their sides again, stretching her arms out wide parallel to the floor, Jay then entwines his fingers in hers.

“Tear her arms off Bulky-Bear!” Debbie screams to her muscle-bound husband

“Come on Baby-Bear and pull them right off” Violet says with a devilish grin

Violet raises her chest to the ceiling. Veins emerge from Jay’ throat, he jaw clenches hard.  Their arms are wavering, he is silent, but has a look of pure determination.

“Baby-Bea, Baby-Bear is very, very strong. He really is trying to pull my arms off.”   

Violet takes another step forward towards Debbie, the fallen bodybuilder’s butt is at the very edge of the stage. Jay is pulling on the teen’s arms from behind to give his wife space to get up pulling Violet’s arms wide and back. Violet plants her left foot between his legs resisting his force. The school girl pulls forward hard, her chest is pointing down at Debbie’s face. Violet lets out a high pitched grunt and forces her arms forward. The girl’s chest is beginning to form, the groove down the center is becoming more prominent. Jay lets out a a small grunt and slides forward! The teen girl is pulling her arms forward and her pecs bulge outwards. The teenager is giving the poor woman an up close view of her pecs inches from her face as her powerful arms pull her husband against her young back. Violet looks at the female bodybuilder's chest, then her own comparing the two. The teens chest is thicker! Debbie looks terrified as the school girl preforms a ghastly most muscular pose over her cowering body. 

“Bulky-Bear PLEASE get her away from me!”

His wife’s panicked scream causes the bodybuilder to change tactics. Jay places his knee in the small of the teen’s back and rears backwards. Violet cries out as she is pulled erect into another crucifix pose, with his knee buried into her spine! 

“That’s right, break that bitch Bulky-Bear!”

Debbie is still at the edge of the stage with no way to get out but isn’t so timid without the teen hunched over her.

A blinding light bathes everyone on the stage

“Got it!” a distance voice shouts just before the camera goes dark…

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #57 on: November 05, 2021, 03:53:34 am »
Really interesting, could this have been set-up, just to mess with Andy, Paula and Sheila, or is this really happening, I am wondering because of the last line, Got it could be looked at many different ways. While it could entirely be possible that Violet could've been overpowering two weakened bodybuilders who have been dieting hard and starving themselves in order to bring out the muscle separation more, they shouldn't be weak as kittens, against a girl so much smaller than themselves. But yeah, I'm still looking forward to more of Violet and her tremendous teen muscles. k+!

Offline quick

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #58 on: November 07, 2021, 07:19:03 am »
Hot Damn, my dude.

Offline winterwolff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #59 on: November 08, 2021, 05:55:51 pm »
#23 They’re Pissed

Adam's POV

Got what? Is that it? Did they get busted? Did Kiki’s phone die? The comments are just as confused as I am.

*Debbie 5’1” 153 lbs, 14.5 inch arms, 23 inch thighs, 42 inch chest, 49 years old
*Jay 5’6” 210 lbs, 20 inch arms, 30 inch thighs, chest 55 inches, 48 years old

-what is going on?
-WTF!
-Kiki wtf!?

The screen comes back to life with a completely different angle. If is from far back in the seats. Kiki is now standing in front of the stage looking up at the action from below recording them. The camera is too far back, the four of them are barley in frame at the bottom left hand corner. Suddenly the gigantic movie theater screen comes to life showing Violet and the couple 25 feet tall and in high definition!  

*Debbie 5’1” 153 lbs, 14.5 inch arms, 23 inch thighs, 42 inch chest, 49 years old
*Jay 5’6” 210 lbs, 20 inch arms, 30 inch thighs, chest 55 inches, 51 years old

-DAAMMMMMNNN!
-Oh shit I can see every vein!
-Damn they got the hole theater screen!

The view count is now up to 8567 and climbing! 

Violet is still in the crucifix pose, arms stretched wide by the powerful, champion bodybuilder. He no longer has his knee in her back nor does he need to, the teen is firmly under his control. Kiki zooms in tight, on the giant screen you can see every hair, pore, and freckle. Jay looks older than I realized, more wrinkles and gray hairs than I could make out before but now I and everyone else can clearly see just how he won all of those titles. He is an absolute beast, he has the body only someone that has abused steroids for decades could achieve. Every muscle is fantastical in size and shape, each is massive, prominent, and clearly defined. He looks like he was drawn by Stan Lee, appearing more like a ridiculously overdrawn comic book hero than a human. It is such a surreal sight, there is a monster of a man holding a girl’s arms wide to her sides in a punishing grip. Any casual observer would be aghast and immediately intervene or call the cops because Violet does not look like a comic book hero, she looks like young girl with a face that could make you believe she was a freshman in college, in high school or a middle schooler depending on her makeup and hair style. She is in pigtails…

“Tear her fucking arms off Jay!” Debbie yells from the floor of the stage. 

The command was obeyed, their arms widen even further to the point Violet’s arm are at their limit, and arrow straight. Jay is actually not much taller than the girl, 3, maybe 4 inches, but the extra length and of course strength in his arms are punishing the young girl. Violet groans in pain, she really looks like a little girl, I would feel bad if I wasn’t so aware of what that little girl is capable of. Jay grits his teeth, and he is tilting his head down with his eye tightly shut in pure concentration. His breaths are becoming shallow and rapid. It’s the same look and sound the bros at the gym make revving themselves up just before they bench press some ungodly amount of weight.

“Hell yeah Bulky-Bear, do to her arms what she did to my wrists!” 

He looks down to his wife it amps him up so hard he looks like he is about to explode. His determined face is red and spittle is spraying the back of Violet’s head. Jesus, I think he really is going to rip off her arms! Debbie cheers on her monster of a husband as she locks her icy eyes with Violet’s. Even though she is the one trapped on the ground the champion FBB grins wickedly up at the teen with loathing malice. Debbie knows her husband is getting ready to f…

“AAhahaaahhhhhhh!” 

The muscle bound beast lets out a roar so deep and loud it actually makes Kiki drop her phone!

“EeeeeeEEE!!!”

Now it is Violet screaming in a high pitched squeal. I cringe at the thought her arms actually being torn from their sockets, I hate her but that’s fucked up and I’m glad Kiki dropped the phone, no need to actually see it. Hearing Violet scream like that is enough.Kiki refocuses, thankfully the zoom is high giving only a tight shot of their faces. Both he and Violet are bearing their teeth, flush red and drenched in sweat. The bodybuilder’s crimson face is a mask of determined anger and the teen’s strained anguish. 

Violet's elbow bends! All that hyping up wasn't for what he was about to do, he was fighting off the girl's astonishing power! The teen's forearms creep higher at a glacier’s pace, but unmistakably. Jay’s face goes from determined to hatred! He is straining with all his might.

“Bulky-Bear fight her!” 

His wife was pleading with him to stop the teenage girl! The pathetic cry sends Jay into a wild ‘roid fueled rage! 

“I’ll fucking brake your god damn arms you fucking cunt! AAAaaaahhhhhhh!!!”

The bodybuilder's arms explode crisscrossed with a dozen different veins! Every fiber is visible under his tissue thin skin due his dehydration, and starvation. His 20 inch arms are quaking with animalistic power, 30 years of steroids courses through his thundering muscles as he screams out in rage!

Violet looks to the bride of this monster and… smiles! Debbie’s eyes widened in disbelief, then terror as the girl starts to curl her arms into a double-bicep pose. She is watching her husband burst into an all out explosion of testosterone pumped thrashing, stretching her arms as hard as he can only to witness the little girl calmly out-muscle him right out of it! Debbie looks completely crestfallen at her mighty bodybuilding champion pouring sweat, with tears rolling out of his tightly shut eyes as his over-exerted body trembles.

“Are you okay Baby-Bear? I can feel your big, strong muscles shivering against my back.”

Violet’s arms are at 45 degrees and her biceps are already bulging. The deeply grooved, pulsating splits of her biceps gives away just how much power she is battling from the pro bodybuilder. Jay raises his leg and jams his knee into her back again, rearing back. Violet's arms are pulled back a few inches then stop abruptly. Jay gives a whimpering gasp as his arms start to yield! Hearing the pathetic whine from her mighty husband makes Debbie’s eyes well up with tears. Violet’s chest swells as the champion’s arms bend to her will.

“Come on baby-bear, stop me”

He can’t, his mighty body is submitting to her power as the teen pulls him is closer to her own. Jay’s raised knee slips to Violet’s side, resting on her hip as he is pulled firmly against the teen’s back.

“You are shaking like a little leaf back there Baby-Bear.”

His muscle bound wife put her hand over her mouth in horror and she starts to tremble as well! Violet spins around lightening quick and hooks Jay' raised right leg with her arm and the other hooks behind his neck. She stands erect and heaves the 210 lb man up awkwardly under his right thigh! Jay' hamstring rests in the crook of Violet's left arm and the back of his neck is forced into the crook of her right, he is compressed into a hunch, his knee and his chest are forced inward to accommodate her short arms. 

Violet slowly turns to Debbie as if dramatically revealing her work of art. Jay’s muscle bound body casts a shadow over his wife as the teen holds him over the cowering female champion. The world famous bodybuilder’s unhooked leg dangles a few inches from the floor between his wife’s legs. The teen girl shuts her eyes and bites her lower lip. Jay groans loudly, his wide densely muscle back bulges out as his 30 inch  leg and 55 inch chest are getting forced toward each other. His malnourished muscular body is overwhelmed at the might of 2 adolescent arms. The veins of his hyper vascular back are throbbing as the school girl folds him further over his petrified wife. The bodybuilder's chin is force between his bulging pecs, forced to look at the floor. The bodybuilding couple eyes meets, there are tears in her mighty protector's eyes. A droplet rolls down his eyelash and bounces on the delicate hair before descending onto his terrified bride causing the muscle bound woman’s jeans to darken along her inner thighs! 

"Oh my God!" Violet squeals with delight

The school girl raises to her toes and arches her back heaving the 210 lb higher in the air displaying his peril to her audience of 21,651 viewers. Violet's mouth gapes open as her superior, younger body muscles the trembling older bodybuilder’s knee closer to his chest.

“Here take it! Please let him go!”

Debbie takes off the bikini top right there, too scared to worry about exposing her breasts for the world to see! Violet is starting down on the trembling champion female bodybuilder with an arrogant smile.

"I’ll let him go after I give him 3 big Os."

The powerful teen bites her lip again, turns her face to the ceiling in complete bliss.

"AhhhheeeeEEE"

Jay' feminine cry makes the teen gasp in pleasure.

"Overwhelmed... Overpowered… and Out MUSCLED!" 

The world renowned champion of professional bodybuilding's steroid coursing body surrenders to the pure, raw power of the adolescent girl's arms! His muscular body is overwhelmed by the teen's might and shuts down to protect itself, the body of a man who is supposed to take stage with some of the most powerful men on the planet in a few hours is unconscious in her arms! The crotch of his blue jeans darken! Disgusted, Violet drops his limp body on the ground next to his trembling, terrified wife. 

The superior teen snatches the red bikini top and steps between the piss soaked bodybuilders striking a terrifying double bicep pose! 

"OMG! Your girl Vi'ceps just overpowered the professional bodybuilding couple Mr and Mrs Coulter! She didn't just beat them she dominated them! So many of you bet she couldn't ever beat an actual female bodybuilder in arm wrestling. Well this wasn't arm wrestling this was arm vs arm against both of them and Vi’ceps was just plain stronger! She made these grown ass bodybuilders cry and piss their pants! Everyone needs to be put on notice! Catch her in two weeks as she takes the stage for the first time in her bodybuilding debut!” Kiki cries out in elation to the camera! 

Fade to black…

As I stare at the black mirror the only thing I know is the teen needs to be stopped and now I know where she will be in 2 weeks.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  My Wife’s Struggle With Teen Violetnce

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View