Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575358 Posts in 73145 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 02:21:02 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Halloween changes
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Halloween changes  (Read 33751 times)

Offline gjweave0

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Halloween changes
« on: July 15, 2021, 10:39:31 pm »
Joan and Greg have been married for 10 years.  They meet after college and fell in love, two nerds, who lead a boring ordinary life.  They never had children, Greg’s low sperm count was the cause, that and along with Joan’s low libido the couple sex life was nonexistent.    He worked as a mining engineer for a large firm and traveled to out of the way place’s for work. She was a librarian at the local college’s library, her specialty was ancient history.  They were that couple you never thought twice of, the ones that blend into the background.  Greg never was a stud, standing just over 6’-2” and weighing in around 285 lbs, While Joan was just shy of 5’-7” and weighed in at 185 lbs.  She had dirty blond hair that always look a little frizzy, blue-green eyes and not a figure that made the boys stop and stare.
They didn’t have many friends, except for a few neighbors, which is why Greg accepted going over to Bob and Judy’s house for a Halloween party.  Bob’s Halloween parties were the talk of neighborhood.  Everyone got dressed up and it would go all night.  When Greg told Joan about the party she was not really thrilled that he accepted.  She always was uncomfortable around people and did not like parties.

Greg told her not to worry about it.  He always wanted to go to one of Bob’s parties and besides we would be dressed up therefore no one would know us.  What could go wrong?

The next few weeks Greg scoured the internet to see what kind of costumes we could get.  He found a site by accident that had all kinds of things.  He had clicked on a link and was redirected to this site.  Calling Joan over he showed Joan some of the costumes and she settled for Miss Little-bo-peep, while he choose Frankenstein.  They ordered the costumes the week before the party and the website said they would be in on Halloween day.

The day of the party arrive and when Greg arrived home two boxes were waiting for us on the front porch.  One of the boxes had Greg name on the label, while the other just said Mistress of the House.  He thought that was odd that her box was labeled just Mistress of the house, but shook it off thinking at least it got here.

He brought them into the house and called for Joan.  She came walking down the steps asking what the racket was.  “Our costumes have arrived, just in time for the party” and showed her the boxes and handed hers to her. 

As she opened the box she noticed that the box did not have the Little-bo-peep costume but something else.  “Greg I think that the costume site made a mistake”, she held up a black dress, her costume looked like something Elvira for the TV show would wear.  “I really don’t feel comfortable with wearing something this revealing”.

Greg went to the computer to get a phone number to call about this, when he typed in the web address the domain was gone. “Damn now what were we going to do?” Greg asked.  A few calls to other costume shops and all of them had nothing to rent.

“Well I guess we were not going to the party, since we could not find anything else to wear.” He told Joan 

She could see how heartbroken he was since he was looking forward to the party. “Let’s see if this fits, what the heck it is only one night.” Joan told her husband. 

“Wow, Joan you would do this for me, we were going to have a great night.”

Offline Jdrabbit1

• Activity:
    13.33%
Re: Halloween changes
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2021, 01:09:24 am »
I'm interested to see what direction this will go

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2021, 02:24:14 am »
Interesting set up, with no clue as to what will happen next. Odd hook, but shows promise.

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2021, 04:25:29 am »
No idea where or how this is gonna go so I am very curious and a lot intrigued. Patiently wondering but watching.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2021, 04:37:33 am »
Can't wait to read what happens next. Happy Halloween

Offline gjweave0

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2021, 12:38:24 pm »
It was getting close to the time they had to leave so they headed up stairs to change.  While Greg was getting dressed Joan started putting on hers.  She laid all the contents of the box on the bed and took inventory.  A long black dress, with a long black cape, a black wig, seven inch spiked heels, fake fingernails that were two inches, a set of fake fangs and an odd looking pendent. The black dress was tight but it seemed to fit her well, next the wig which again fit her well.  She then placed the fingernails over her own nails and slipped on the shoes.  She never had worn heels this high and took a few gingery steps forward toward the bed to pick up the pendent. 

The pendent looked old; it had a set of bat wings with what looked like a red ruby in the center.  When she held the up to the light the ruby seems somehow alive.  She thought that was crazy, the nails made it hard for her to unfasten the clasp so she walked over to me to place it around her neck.

Greg opened the clasp and placed it around her neck and then closed the clasp.  When he did he felt a sight dizzy feeling like some part of him was drawn out and into the pendent.  Joan jumped when the clasp closed and said “Ouch”

It felt like she was bitten when the pendent hit her chest.  Since Greg was not facing her he didn’t see the pendant's ruby draining into Joan, by the time she turned to face him the pendent had return to normal.

She lifted the pendent and notice two small marks between her breasts and noticed the pendent had change color.  Instead of the dark ruby red it was a lighter red and seemed duller.  When she looked up at Greg he noticed something in her eyes, her pupils seem to have gone pitched black, and then quickly changed back.

Greg shivered and asked “Did the bedroom get colder?”

“No, I don’t think so, in fact it seemed just about right” Joan said as she turned pick up the fake fangs and slid them into her mouth. She turned to face Greg and seductively ran her tongue over her teeth and said asked how she looked.

She looked amazing, the dress somehow made her look slimmer; the long black hair gave her a smoky look.  Since the spike heels gave her an addition seven inches so she was actually taller than me.  “Man you look hot”

She smiled at Greg, giving him a hint of her fangs, which gave her a hint of danger.

“It is time to hit the party and have some fun.”

Greg looked at her with a quizzical eye, she never really wanted to go to a party and now she told him it was going to be fun.  He slid the cape around her shoulders and said “Let go and party.”

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2021, 06:28:55 pm »
Nice start, good flow and set up........on to the party!

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2021, 06:26:49 am »
Now the party and growing starts

Offline gjweave0

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2021, 07:50:27 am »
As they walked over to the party Greg noticed her stride had become a little longer, her whole being seem to extrude confidence.  As they entered Bob and Judy’s house; Bob welcomed Greg with a handshake and went to hug Joan. When he grabbed her, she turned and kissed him and sent her tongue probing into him.  Greg thought “She kissed him.”  It took all three of us by surprised.  Joan mumbled something about she was just getting into the mood and walked off. 

Bob thought that was different as he watched her ass swing as she walked away.  He asked Greg what’s gotten into her and he just shook my head and said who knows.

The rest of the night Greg kept losing her, when he would turn around she was talking to some other husband.  He kept noticing her licking her lips and running her tongue around her fake fangs.  Each of the other husbands kept checking her out, it was like she was putting out some kind a pheromone.  By the end of the night she was talking to all the men while their wives were fuming.

A little after 1:00 pm the party started to break up and they headed home.  Greg had to get up early the next day for a business trip. When they got back inside the house she said she had the time of her life and they had to do that again.  They got undressed and put on their pajamas and headed off to bed.  In her nightgown she looked like the old Joan, she seemed back to normal but Greg noticed that she still was wearing the pendent.  Greg thought that that was odd and asked her if she was going to take it off.

“I didn’t even notice I still had it on” she took the pendent off and we went to bed.
Greg got up early to pack for his trip and shook Joan to wake her up. “Come on sleepy head wake up.”

Joan turned on her side away from me and mumbled from under the covers she was not feeling well and wanted to sleep a little longer.  “What’s up, too much to drink last night?” he chided her.  “I am going to make breakfast, do you want some?”  As he left the bedroom he noticed that the pendent was not on the dresser where she put it last night.  Greg didn’t think much of it and headed off to the kitchen.

What he didn’t know was during the night Joan got up and placed the pendent back on.  The virus that was in the pendent was now working into her bloodstream started to rewrite Joan’s DNA during the night.  She dragged herself from bed and went down stairs to eat.

When she entered the kitchen, Greg turned to her and said “Honey you look horrible”.
“All I want is coffee to drink; I don’t think I can keep anything else down.  I should not have anything to drink last night.  I don’t know what got into me.” Joan said.

“You sure enjoyed yourself last night.” Greg told her as he poured her a cup.  “What got into you, you were flirting with everyone’s husbands.”

“It must have been the wine; you know I can’t hold my liquor.”

Greg chuckled “Well I hope you don’t make a habit of it, I don’t want to fight off all of those guys you were flirting with.   Are you up to driving me to the airport today?”

She looked at him and said “Come on Greg, me a flirt.  With what this body, as she looked down at herself, somehow I don’t think they will be knocking down any doors for this.”

“That would be their loss.” Greg smiled at her.

“I hope you don’t mine but I think I am going back to bed, my head is killing me”

“No problem, I call a service and have a car pick me up.  My flight is in a few hours and I have enough time”

“Where are you heading this time, back to northern Canada?” Joan asked.

“Yes the Yellowknife mine, I will be gone for two weeks. I will try to call, but you know the phone service up there.” Greg replied.

Joan headed back upstairs and back to bed. She heard Greg come in and grab his bags, and kissed her goodbye. 

Offline gjweave0

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2021, 12:49:41 pm »
Joan headed back upstairs and back to bed. She heard Greg come in and grab his bags, and kissed her goodbye.

During the next two days as she lay in bed her body was racked in pain as the virus was working through the bloodstream and into her gland, nervous system and brain. While she felt weak and sick, her ability to create muscle mass and density was increasing at an exponential level.

It started in her legs as they lengthen and slowly lost their fat while muscles took shape. All she could do was scream in agony as her bones started getting longer, her muscles growing denser as her fat transformed into muscles.  Her calves started to fill out as her thighs were pushing outward. Her stomach disappeared, replaced by a very firm washboard stomach.

Bulges and ripples crossed her body as if parts of each muscle were flexing and contracting involuntarily.

Her breasts rose up on her frame expanding from her set of saggy B cups to solid F cups, while her hair grew out in black wave after wave. Her facial features sharpened, cheeks rose, her nose became less pudgy and a little slant to her eyes appeared.

When the growth stopped other changes started to take place.  Her pheromone system enlarged and extended all over her body, giving her the ability to concentrate her secretion outside her body, which give her greater ability to influence the behavior of another people.

Another side effect of the virus was related to some of her higher brain functions.  Her synapses which connected neurons in the brain to neurons in the rest of the body started finding new pathways and from those neurons to her muscles.  These pathways open portions of her brain not used in humans giving her untapped abilities.

As she woke she found herself drenched in sweat, she rose stumbled forward, and her hands gripped the dresser, her mind groggy, like she was in dense fog.  Standing on wobbly legs it took Joan few minutes to gain the strength to walk again. She felt cold and weak, however as her head started to clear and she started to feel ok she glanced to a nearby full length mirror she realized she was far from alright.

She was shocked as she took in the sight; she had changed, no longer the sweet pudgy little women she had been all her life.  Instead, something beautiful, powerful, exotic and deadly stood in front of her.  She started to examine herself in the mirror. Her skin was far paler than it should have been, while she could recognize herself in the face, her facial features were striking, her body had completely changed. Her body was now unbelievable, more muscular then most of the female body builders she had seen on TV but still had a very feminine and much more attractive shape. Her breasts were huge, they stood more on boldly on her chest and her nipples were nearly perfect circles and just the right color. Her hips were perfect and her waist was narrower giving her body more of an hourglass look. Her ass was firm and round and her skin was formed over taught muscles that rippled with every movement of her body.

Still wobbly on her legs Joan sat down on the bed and tried to make sense of what had happened to her.  This all seemed to start when she put on the pendent. As she lifted in her hands from her chest, she noticed the jewel had lost all of its color.  She looked at the design; she had seen this type of pattern in her studies at college. 

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2021, 04:04:23 pm »
Karma!!! …great start….cheers :singing:
Please support me at: www.patreon.com/herflex

Offline gjweave0

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2021, 02:59:54 am »
She got up and reached for her robe.  When she put it on she could barely fit into it.  Her arms were much longer and wider then they use to be and she struggled to pull it around her shoulders.  Usually it came to just below her knees, but now it was halfway up her thigh.  She turned and looked in the mirror again.  The robe that fit her previous body in an unflattering way was now downright obscene as it rode up her full hips and thighs.  The robe barely contained her breasts as the robe stretch to cover them. “This I could get use to this” thought Joan.

As she walked out of her bedroom, she felt a shift and a settlement in her hips, her walk started to become obscene in the way her hips swayed.  Her massive tits had a slight bounce and sway to them beneath the robe. She stopped her hips cocked and ass jutted naturally as if she had been doing this her whole life.  She needed to figure out what happened to her and the only thing on her mind was what was that pendent and what had it done to cause this changed.

She slowly made it to the den to log onto the college’s website.  As she typed, she noticed each of her nails was painted blood red, was at least an inch long, and curved slightly downward into what appeared to be razor sharp talons.  “I thought I had removed these” thought Joan.  She tapped them on the table to see if she could loosen them.  As she tapped her nails, they leaving were leaving marks on the table.

“What the hell?” she said as she stared at the nails again. It seemed they were actually hers and had become as hard as steel and sharp as a knife.

After she logged in, she did a search on ancient jewelry designs.  The closest she came to the design on the pendent was Mesopotamian, around 3500 B.C.  She then did search the database to see if any professors at the college taught the subject and found only one name Professor Banks.  She needed to know more about the pendent and maybe this Professor could point her in the right direction.

She picked up the phone and dialed the number on the screen. The professor picked up the phone after the fourth ring and said “Banks here can I help you.”

“Professor, this is Jane Simon, I am a librarian at the college and would like to make an appointment to see you.  I run across a pendent that looks like its Mesopotamian and wanted to get your advice on it.  Do you have any free time?” Jane asked.

“I have classes all day but I can see you after hours.  How does 7 pm sound?”

“Sounds good I will see you then” Jane hung up the phone.  She had about 5 hours before the appointment and figured she would get a shower to get cleaned up, dressed and get something to eat.

Unfortunately, when she got upstairs, she could not find anything of hers that would fit without looking obscene.  “Looks like I am going to have to buy a few things before I see the professor” she thought to herself.  She went over to Greg’s closet, and found a shirt and pants.  Even his XL clothes would be a snug fit.

She went into the bathroom and started the shower.  When she got in she found that the water felt cold and turned up the hot.  She found that didn’t help so she turned down the cold.  The water was scalding hot and it felt luke warm.  She just chalked it up to another change her body went through.  Overall she started to think it odd that she was taking this so well.

After toweling herself off, she looked at herself in the mirror again to get a good look at herself.  She raised her arm and her biceps exploded in muscle.  A look of shock came on her face.  “My God, look at those things.  I need to find out what this pendent did to me.”  She picked it up from the dresser and slid it on her neck again.   The ruby in it center had turned completely black.  When she let it go, the pendent fell between her cleavage and disappeared into the crack.

She slowly started to flex as she lifted her head, hands on her hips. Her shredded abs began to swell, cuts 2 inches deep quickly formed, each one of her abs had to be at least the size of a tennis ball. She pulled her attention away from her stomach up towards that chest, which inflated upwards and outwards.  She looked like she had 2 bowling balls sit high on her chest.  She squeezed them together and gave them a giggle. “I could really get use to these, I bet they could get me into a lot of trouble.” she thought with a wicked smile as she started to imagine what she could do.  A small voice in the back of her mind screamed out to her “Joan, this is not you.  You never had these thoughts in your life. Something is wrong!!!”

The thought vanished and she slowly raised her right arm again, as she raised her arm, she clenched her fits, and her bicep grew at a horrifying rate. Thick, snaking veins pushed their way to the surface. Finally she reached the top of the flex, smiling as she admired her huge, bulging right arm.

“I don’t know what happened, but I like it” she said out load.

She changed into Greg’s clothes and she had been right it was a snug fit.  Thank God the sweatshirt and pants stretched or she might have ripped them when she pulled them on.  She grabbed Greg’s running shoes and slipped them on.  She looked in the mirror again and thought “I guess this will do for the time being, but I do need to get a new wardrobe,” as she grabbed her keys and headed toward the door.

Offline gjweave0

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2021, 10:51:05 pm »
As she left the house into the night something strange happened to her.  Her senses exploded, it was hard for her to explain but she could feel the night.  As she looked down the street she saw everything, the dog five houses away drinking water from it bowl, she heard the neighbor arguing as they got out of their car on the next block, the smells of the neighbor restaurant several blocks away.  The darkness felt comfortable and wrapped around her like a warm blanket.

She walked to her car and got in.  As she sat down in the driver seat she thought “What am I turning into.  Normal people just can’t feel what I just experienced.” She turned the key, fired up the engine and drove out of the driveway off to find some clothes that would fit.

Joan found her way to the outskirts of town and the small strip mall. She parked her car and started walking toward the store, as she crossed the parking lot, she notices two high school boys hanging out and looking at her. She had worn a Greg’s button up shirt with his jeans and sneakers. Nothing out of the ordinary, but still it did nothing to hide her changed body. She had to admit his jeans were tight and hugged her ass nicely and she could not help showing it off with the new sexy strut she seemed to had developed.  Suddenly a foreign voice popped in her head. "Damn look at that set of tits on that MILF."

It was clear as any voice ever spoken aloud, and it wasn't like any of the internal dialogues that she had with herself now and again. She was hearing voices! But almost as soon as that panic set in, she realized it was gone.  She did an internal check, trying to make the voice reappear, but it wouldn't, at least not until she turned her attention back to the guys.  When she did, she heard “she built like a brickhouse, I would love to climb on that.”

She smiled at them, giving a smoldering look, and licked her lips and flicked her tongue at them. As she did, she noticed her tongue was longer and thicker than before. She had a wicked thought, as she slowly extended even farther out and touched her forehead with it, then wagged it at the both of them.

By the expression on their faces and the stain in their crouch’s, they had just cum because of her.

“Now that was really interesting” she thought, “that should bother me but I am kind of turned on” as she continued on to the shop.     

Offline gjweave0

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2021, 04:48:52 pm »
The Amazon Goddess, an exclusive shop, was a new, recently opening in an old tailor's shop. The heavily tinted windows made it difficult to see inside.  An open sign was lit, so she pulled the door open and step in.

When she came in from outside her sensory inputs gave her the aroma of leather mixed with incense and... rubber? As she looked around the outline of the shop as a low sensual voice behind her called out, "Welcome to The Amazon Goddess, how can we help you!"

"Can I help you?" asked the voice. She didn't seem that weird for an amazon purveyor. The twenty-something that spoke to her had grey dreadlocks, tats all over her body, and her green eyes sparkled mischievously.  She was wearing a tight-fitting short-sleeved leather top and some tight-fitting jeans.  Her traps and shoulders bulged high and wide; her lats flared out so much they were pushing her arms outwards.  Her biceps, triceps and forearm muscles bulging huge.  Her F-cup breasts sat proud on top of thick slabs of female pec muscle, beneath her tits sat a set rock-hard six-pack abs.

Dark, blood-red lipstick accentuated her smiling mouth, and the color was repeated on her sensibly short fingernails. A few silver earrings and a long silver chain with a pentagram pendant were her only jewelry.

She wore form-fitting boots reaching to her knees, made of dark black leather and equipped with six-inch stiletto heels, they accentuated the lines of her very nice legs. Joan would have killed to find a pair of boots like that.  The overall impression Joan had of her was that of a bad ass woman. 
The sales girl smiled. "Relax! I'm not here to hurt you." Extending her hand, she smiled once more.

"My name's Samantha but everyone calls me Sam. Nice to meet you."

"Joan."

"Well, Joan, this is a no-hassle shop. Take your time and how can we help you”?

Joan thought fast on her feet. “I just flew in and lost my luggage and need some cloths, do you have something in my size.”

Sam said,” I think we can help you just fine, what size are you”

Joan indicated that she had gone through some growth lately and don’t know her sizes any more. So, she said “I think we will have to measure me up”.

Sam eyes twinkled mischiefly in the dim light.  “I think that might be fun”.

Sam chose her biceps first.  As she closed the tape around, she said “17 inches not bad.”

Joan was shocked at how big it was.  She said “are you sure?”

“Yes, but I think you can do better, try flexing the muscle.”

Not knowing exactly how to flex properly Joan, tighten, un-tighten and tighten her bicep again, then Sam measured it again. “18 inches. Wow…”

Joan was starting to get turned on by this, just wondering how big she really was.  Unbeknownst to Joan her pheromone system kicked into overdrive, her skin starting to glisten.  Sam breathed in the sent and started to get wet.

“Now my calves.” Joan’s said with a smooth silky voice.

Sam began to move her hands on Joan’s body, traveling from her biceps up to her rock-hard shoulders and then down to her large breasts. Squeezing her breasts, Sam, let out a surprise “Damn they are real”.

Joan trembled at her touch, “and real sensitive” watching her nipples thicken and each then extending over an inch long.  They were as hard as bullets pushing Greg’s shirt with ease.

Sam’s hands continued downward, running her finger tips along Joan’s six-pack, tracing the rigids with her fingernails.  Her hands reached behind Joan and squeezed her ass, but her fingers barely made a dent, however, it sent shivers up and down Joan.

Joan thought “I am getting turned on by this.”

Sam explored Joan’s ass and then went down to her thighs and finally ending up at Joan’s calves. As she reached them, Joan thought she would try flexing her muscles letting Sam feel them expand and contract.

“How big is it, Sam?”

“20 inches,” she said softly, “Let’s see how big your thighs are.”

She moved her hands up to the mass of muscle just above. As she wrapped the tape around Joan’s thigh her hands were shaking from the excitement. “31 inches."

“Is that good?” Joan asked.

“Perfect, now your hips”

She slid the tape around her hips.  Sam had knelt down to measure Joan’s calves and thighs.  Her face just inches from Joan’s pussy.  With all her willpower she crossed the tape and said “38 inches”
She then wrapped the tape measure around Joan’s waist. “23 inches.”

“And finally, my chest.”

Sam quickly wrapped the tape measure around Joan’s chest, just below her breasts, “42 inches.” She then proceeded to try to wrap her tape around Joan’s tits.  That’s what Joan thought of them now, they were large and in charge and she was starting to like the effect they had on people.
As the tape came together Sam let out a whisper “51 inches, and they are real”

“A solid HH-cup.”

Sam knelt down again and took the tape to Joan’s crouch and measured down to the floor “36 inches”.  She brushed her hand across Joan’s crouch and felt her hard clit wondering how big was that.

She had Joan step and measure to the top of her head, looking up to read “6 foot 4 inches”

“Damn.” Joan said and closed her eyes reveling in the body that Sam measured. The body she now had.

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2021, 07:48:45 pm »
This story is awesome........love the play with the boys and then making Sam wet at her scent...........can't wait for some conquests and some muscle play........KARMA to you!!! K+++++

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Halloween changes

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View