Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577716 Posts in 73532 Topics by 28908 Members - Latest Member: adamtheking1 May 01, 2024, 08:24:23 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Scissors by a Short or Tall Session Wrestler?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Scissors by a Short or Tall Session Wrestler?  (Read 1422 times)

Offline HartfordWhalersFan

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Scissors by a Short or Tall Session Wrestler?
« on: November 30, 2021, 06:29:54 pm »
I have been scissored by IronBaby, Mia Annabella, Lora Cross and Pocahantas. These beautiful ladies scissored the daylights out of me with snug head and neck scissors. Now, I would like to be scissored by at taller lady at least 5’7” or taller. Can a taller session wrestler get a better angle and leverage when applying a head or neck scissors? What’s the key difference between a short girl’s scissors and a taller girl’s scissors? I know Amazon Nikki is almost 6’0” without heels. What is your preference?

Forum Saradas

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    16.67%
Re: Scissors by a Short or Tall Session Wrestler?
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2021, 10:17:47 pm »
If anything it's the shorter ladies with musuclar legs that can really snug the heck out of you in a scissor though taller ladies like Arekah Lox and Scarlett Devine can throttle you as well.  :shucks

Offline Magari

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2021, 02:45:33 am »
Is Scarlett still available?
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2021, 04:44:35 am »
My history short and tall have less to do with head scissors then leg shape itself.  As far as head scissors the two who get me the best are Jennifer Thomas (5'1") and Goddess Nadia (5'8").  Nadia almost put me out barely squeezing.  I will hiegjt does matter with body scissors though.  I'm a big guy, the only provider who has really got me with a body scissor was Amazon Nikki with those long legs....
Yo.

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2021, 04:22:20 pm »
Is Scarlett still available?

She still listed on wb270 but is no longer active sessioning. Has a pretty cool YouTube channel though.  8)

Offline artax

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2021, 05:07:48 pm »
I’m not sure about preference for short or tall but definitely recommend Amazon Nikki

Online boyofwinter

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2021, 05:50:42 pm »
Can a taller session wrestler get a better angle and leverage when applying a head or neck scissors? What’s the key difference between a short girl’s scissors and a taller girl’s scissors? I know Amazon Nikki is almost 6’0” without heels. What is your preference?
Her legs may not be long enough to apply a solid bodyscissors from behind you, and it's easier for a lady with shorter legs to apply a figure 4 around your neck (though taller girls can develop great technique for it with practice), that's the only way the length of her legs really makes a difference when doing scissors. I will say that of the ladies I'd put in the group of having the absolute strongest scissors I've felt, only 2 were under 5'8 (both happened to be under 5'4). With taller ladies there's just more leg muscle and more muscle in the glutes to draw power from.

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2021, 10:00:26 pm »
I've met many ladies over the years from short (up to 5'7"" to tall 5'8 and over" and for the most part it makes little difference depending on your preference.   Obviously short girls are likely to have larger powerful thighs where tall girls can be leaner, but equally powerful.  I sure do miss Arekah and Yasmin who are probably my two most favorites, but there's still Mistress Storm at 5'1" 154lb among many others!!!

But currently, I have to say Amazon Nikki (for tall) and a new discovery whom I just met is Lexi Art 5'7" 125 LBS (for short).  Both should be on anyone's "short list"!!!  They both will make you think you're in the coils of a boa constrictor or an anaconda and that's all she "wrote" :wow:

Online boyofwinter

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2021, 10:34:46 pm »
But currently, I have to say Amazon Nikki (for tall) and a new discovery whom I just met is Lexi Art 5'7" 125 LBS (for short).  Both should be on anyone's "short list"!!!  They both will make you think you're in the coils of a boa constrictor or an anaconda and that's all she "wrote" :wow:
Should go without saying but effort matters much more than muscle, there is a reason 105 pound ladies can use their legs to choke out opponents. Most ladies won't squeeze above 70% of their true strength, some because it's not necessary to get taps and some because they're not able to flex that hard for more than a few seconds, the over 70%-ers are the elite.

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2021, 11:21:21 pm »
And BOYO,  Lexi is about as lean as anyone I've ever met (her abs are amazing) and she says her core muscles are the true source of anyone's real power...OMG!!!  She also says she does multiple pull ups with her 14 year old daughter wrapped around her and I can believer her :woohoo:

AND everything she does to keep fit is all natural...she doesn't even do weights :hellno:   

And finally, besides that she's a wonderful caring person.  Case in point, she participated in Jennifer's event in Vegas and apparently one of the participating ladies was severely injured and taken to the hospital.  So she started a GoFundMe page for her...how many people would do that for someone they don't really know!!

Amazing lady for sure...

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Scissors by a Short or Tall Session Wrestler?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View