Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574204 Posts in 72866 Topics by 28730 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 02:49:12 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Session Hygiene
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Session Hygiene  (Read 3530 times)

Offline wookie224

• Activity:
    0%
Session Hygiene
« on: July 14, 2021, 05:08:42 pm »
When someone is traveling and books sessions for the day, what do they do in between sessions in terms of hygiene? Do they typically shower or are you rubbing the previous 6 sessions oil/and other stuff that has built up.

I've seen some that schedule an hour in between but some did not. I was just curious... Thanks!

Forum Saradas

Session Hygiene
« on: July 14, 2021, 05:08:42 pm »

Online artax

• Activity:
    6.67%
Re: Session Hygiene
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2021, 05:14:55 pm »
I would hope they would be at least taking a quick shower to wash off - I never sessioned with anyone that had any issues

Offline wookie224

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2021, 05:17:22 pm »
Thanks. I am getting ready for my first and it popped in my head.

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    96.67%
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2021, 05:20:54 pm »
Some do and some don't. I have been in sessions where the next guy was literally knocking on the door before I could get out of the room.  Other women scudeule their sessions on 15 or 30 min so they can get ready. Shower, eat, etc.
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    23.33%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2021, 05:24:06 pm »
There is a shower, and there is a quick shower. Sometimes a woman's hair is still wet when you get in. It's a sign that they're fully booked.

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2021, 07:52:56 pm »
Unless you're the first session of the day, there are no guarantees. It's also a matter of what kind of session. If she gets lathered up in a competitive wrestling session, you'd hope she showers. But what if it was a muscle worship session where she doesn't break a sweat? Do you care that those biceps haven't been cleaned and disinfected before you touch them? Pretty sure none of them are taking six showers a day unless they need to. You could ask about it, but unless you've witnessed it or as Crazy mentioned they have wet hair, can you trust the answer? If you're going to be indulging in this activity, it's best not to overthink it, because that could lead to further questions like is the bedding being changed between sessions, or are you sitting in a weekend's worth of "oil and stuff?" The most important showers are the ones you take before the session for her consideration and the one you take after to address your concerns.

Offline squatty2

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2021, 01:02:15 am »
I assume that most shower in between.  Not the longest shower but I've never smelled even a hint of old BO or someone else's cologne...shower but a quick rinse and lather.

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2021, 01:43:35 am »
These SG care about their looks/body, so they are doing a good job of being clean, based on my experience. 

There may be some who schedule too tight, squeeze in, late arrivals, etc, who might be less than ready, but I think
that is rare.    They really should be booking no closer than a half hour.    I haven't had any bookings on the :15 or :45.   

Rarely do we see hygiene complaints in SG, especially those with good reviews.     

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2021, 02:01:56 am »
usually they take a long enough break to wash up. Some who are trying to book back to back as much as possible might not. I scheduled a session with a girl who was so bad about the time windows she even double booked my slot. This was the last session I scheduled with a traveling person. Probably the last session I will do, other than the one girl who lives in my city that I see regularly.

Another sign of back-to-back is while you're on your way, texting about room number, traffic delays etc., if there are long delays between messages because she's finishing up a session or in the shower.

Or when you're hosting (you're her only session that day), she may take a quick shower before leaving. Or she may not. You may be able to draw some conclusions about what she might do in a more packed schedule.

Do you care that those biceps haven't been cleaned and disinfected before you touch them?

It depends if they were being touched with some guy's hands, his tongue, or something worse. Even just touched by hands, sure. Just take a quick shower.

In general, most of the time they've been good about being clean as far as I knew. And not many issues over the years when I got stuck in traffic and had to start 10 minutes later, as far as back-to-back stuff goes.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline Magari

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2021, 02:48:27 am »
 8) 8)I’d get a room in the hotel she’s at and ask her to come to me.  The extra bucks would be worth it.  You control the room setting. No one else has been there.  And there’s that extra anticipation of hearing that knock and walk through the door!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Ijack74

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2021, 03:06:43 am »
Personally, that is one of the reasons why I always have sessions in the morning (usually around 10am) as opposed to later on in the afternoon. By having the session in the morning the person you are seeing will have showered recently to start off the day and you will obviously be one of the 1st sessions (and perhaps the 1st).

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2021, 03:12:47 am »
 I hope that you're not coming up with stuff like this because you're getting cold feet.  It's not the sort of thoughts to have if you're looking forward to your first ever session.  Much too negative.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2021, 04:03:33 am »
The only bad session hygiene I've ever encountered would be their breath.  Had one that smoked like a chimney so she tasted like an ashtray, and one with breath so bad I lost interest.  But that's only twice out of tons of sessions.  They've always smelled cleaned and showered before the session.  Don't worry about it.

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    96.67%
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2021, 02:34:49 am »
The only bad session hygiene I've ever encountered would be their breath.  Had one that smoked like a chimney so she tasted like an ashtray, and one with breath so bad I lost interest.  But that's only twice out of tons of sessions.  They've always smelled cleaned and showered before the session.  Don't worry about it.

Bad breath gets me too. What I do is before I go up to their room I swish a bit of mouthwash. I think smelling it on my breath reminds them that they are not minty fresh. I know at least one woman I saw with bad breath left the room after being close to me and when she came back I did not smell anything.
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2021, 09:43:12 am »
A lot of these women my only complaint is Bad Breath.  other than that they always smell fresh and showered

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Session Hygiene

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View