Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572858 Posts in 72122 Topics by 28626 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 02:15:50 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  My fantasy
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: My fantasy  (Read 4061 times)

Offline Love Janice Ragain

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
My fantasy
« on: May 17, 2021, 06:37:31 am »
Is it just my fantasy to measure and compare my figure? And finally armwrestling? Write under this post or do you have it?  ;)

Forum Saradas

My fantasy
« on: May 17, 2021, 06:37:31 am »

Offline Blueline

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: My fantasy
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2021, 07:04:28 am »
Ofcourse have it aß well, but who it hast to Star a fantastisch. There are enough options out there
User is currently banned [View]

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2021, 08:17:04 pm »
If you are doing sessions, you are living female muscle fantasies. 

Measuring, arm wrestling are mild compared to other options you read about.   

Offline Teggard

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2021, 04:51:25 am »
It's not just you, that's a pretty common fantasy.

I remember my first session with Annie R., and how she lined us up in front of the mirror, stood in front of me and flexed, and completely obscured me despite me being taller. Of course, she was very happy to position me in a way that immediately let her know how much I enjoyed that. I came to find out that this was almost de rigueur for most of my sessions, and usually just a starting point.

I've never used a tape to measure a sessionette or myself; just my used hands as a rough measure. "Look how small your bicep makes my hands look. WOW." I prefer sessioning with the more muscular women, so they usually easily outclass me in terms of size. I don't think I was able to make a circle around one of Amber D's calves with both hands.

I'm hoping Lisa Cross comes to the East Coast, but between COVID and her planning her new boobs, I don't know if that'll be anytime soon. She's... a brickhouse, and a damn sexy one. I can't wait to get on my knees in front of her.

Offline Chocolaattee

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2022, 09:03:05 pm »
I miss Lynn Mccrossin  I was in love with her so much.. I always wanted her tazzie. For my fantasy pleasure.   There's so many divine ladies of muscle these days it's so exciting.  But I will say this KAITLYN VERA that's babe
Keith CHOCOLAATTEE Turner

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2022, 01:42:38 am »
I will say this KAITLYN VERA that's my babe
KV's awesome. Would book with her in a second.

Offline Tetaadicto1965

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2022, 07:54:03 am »
Is it just my fantasy to measure and compare my figure? And finally armwrestling? Write under this post or do you have it?  ;)

That's a pretty common fantasy on me. That's precisely two of the things I ask to do in my sessions: take measurements and compare muscles, and do some armwrestling challenges. I prefer sessioning with the more muscular women, so they always outnumber me by far in terms of size

Offline wolf5

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2022, 02:27:58 pm »

That's a pretty common fantasy on me. That's precisely two of the things I ask to do in my sessions: take measurements and compare muscles, and do some armwrestling challenges. I prefer sessioning with the more muscular women, so they always outnumber me by far in terms of size
I have to try that next in a session

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  My fantasy

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View