Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572490 Posts in 72088 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 02:45:06 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story  (Read 146338 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
Re: Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story
« Reply #270 on: November 18, 2021, 10:49:37 pm »
The whole show wasn't very ordered. It was more of a royal rumble of totally heterosexual ass grabbing. The guys let Tonya play along without "discrimination", though. She soon found herself in a mighty struggle with a big hunky dude with Japanese covering tattoos who clearly knew what he was doing. She noticed that she was maybe a little stronger than him, but he had better reach. Also, despite herself, her boobs did get in the way a bit.
She planted her feet and gave this big dude a grin as she stared him down. Time to see what she remembered from high school wrestling. She widened her arms and tried to get a better angle on him that way. As she pushed forward, she ended up sliding forward and her chest pushed against his. Spying an opportunity, she leveraged what she had and gave him another chest bump, hoping that either it threw him off balance or at least served as a distraction.
He was distracted all right! Tonya suddenly noticed his eyes trying to get a look of her cleavage, and although he seemed to trust his reflexes, he was unfocused for a moment.
There was even a slight grin on his face. Now was the time!
Time to get him! Tonya gave her chest a little extra push forward to make sure his eyes stayed on it, then moved in and swept his leg! Just as planned, he tumbled backward, she crashed down on top of him, her chest just shy of falling on his face.
She kept hold of his hands as she pulled her weight partly off of him. "Sorry, big guy! No harm, no foul, right?", she said, looking down at him with a grin.
She could tell that he took a moment to accept his defeat and take this as a joke. His expression turned into a wide grin as Tonya pulled him up and he nodded:
"No harm, no foul! That was cool! But I did get distracted ..."
Kimmy shouted in from the sidelines:
"That's cos she's like the distractingest!"
Seeing what just happened, two other guys approached Tonya and tried to get a good grab at her boobs. The guy grinned at her and asked:
"Need a partner for a double team?"
Tonya whipped her arms around as they moved for her chest. Not aggressively, but with just enough force to bring their hands away from her breasts and guide them towards her shoulders. "Hmm, I dunno. Who we gonna be double teaming against?"
The big dude she just knocked down took up position next to her:
"I'm Roshawn, and these two losers are Brighton and Lou."
He winked:
"Are you ready to rumble?"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #270 on: November 18, 2021, 10:49:37 pm »

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #271 on: November 19, 2021, 10:08:01 pm »
Tonya clapped him on the shoulder. "Whenever you are, big man!" She turned to the onlookers and dramatically blew a kiss to the crowd as they took up their positions. However, her eyes were firmly locked on Kimmy’s as she did so.
Kimmy was standing there, excited and a little afraid for Tonya. Her mouth was hanging open as it often did and she stared at her wide-eyed.

Then they attacked!
Brighton went right for the prize, trying to get below Tonya and force her into a fireman's carry.
Lou moved in on Roshawn, but the big man kept him under control and placed himself between him and Tonya, keeping her free to deal with her opponent.
He was a lot quicker than Tonya thought. Before she could react, he was already around her leg and she could feel him attempting to lift her weight. He was making some progress too, there was a little bit of clearance between her feet and the floor.
"Noooope!", she shouted and swung her leg around, attempting to clamp his head between her thighs. Not hard enough to hurt, but enough to show him she meant business.
He hesitated for a moment and stumbled as Tonya broke his stride. She could break out of his grip. Out of the corner of her eye, Tonya could see that Roshawn was suddenly in trouble. He might not have seen it yet, but Lou was already within his guard and was going to force him down any moment!
"Watch it!", she called out, and she loosened her grip on Brighton and let him fall to the floor. She turned her back on him and ran towards Roshawn, wrapping her arms around Lou's waist and attempting to hoist him up and away from Roshawn.
As Tonya’s arms wrapped around his waist, she could feel the guy tense. She lifted him up and realized that he was enjoying this. A lot. He didn't even struggle. Instead, he just started giggling stupidly.
There was a pause.
The others stared at the two of them.
Somehow, this was making things awkward ...
Tonya rolled her eyes. She should have known with how eager these two were to get in on the action. She had half a mind to just suplex the dude right here, but it probably wouldn't be smart to seriously hurt the guy.
She instead fell forward, pinning him on his belly beneath her. She was not going for another explicitly tantalizing move here, but she did lean in and said quietly, "If you wanted me to kick your ass, you could have just asked politely."
He hesitated for a second, then laughed and slapped the floor to tap out. Then the game started anew.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #272 on: November 21, 2021, 02:57:48 pm »
Another double posting, since I got held up.

Tonya continued for a few rounds, usually dominating the guys on account of her strength, technique and the fact that she was not yet stinking drunk.
Eventually, the fights petered out. Everybody relaxed and got some more drinks. As this happened, Kimmy walked over to Tonya, kissed her and said:
"You were like soooo awesome! You gotta show me how you do that like sometimes, you know?"
Tonya did notice that Kiki was close, having watched her matches.
She gave Kiki a dainty wave as she wrapped her arm around Kimmy’s waist. "We can totally give it a try some time! I bet you'll have a blast with it too." She planted a kiss on the bimbo’s cheek and walked away with her, leading them in Kiki's direction and watching to see if she reacted at all.
She watched Tonya intently, licking her lips and playing with the ring on her collar.
Kimmy held Tonya’s hand:
"Like, what do we do like now?"
"I feel like getting to know Kiki a little bit better. You don't mind, do you?" She strolled over to her, standing tall so her body was on full display and wearing a cocksure smile. "Hey there! Saw you watching the performance back there. Like what you see?"
She nodded, lowering her eyes and giving Tonya a seductive smile.
"Like, a lot ... You both are like so buff! That like turns me on, you know? I just love how confident you like are."
"Well, that makes two of us", the hulking woman said, looking her up and down.
Kimmy grinned:
"Like maybe three?"
Kiki put her hand on both their muscle-packed upper arms.
"Want to like see my private little place?"
"Hell yes", Tonya said without a moment's hesitation. Keeping one arm tightly wrapped around Kimmy, she slipped a finger on her other hand around the ring in Kiki's collar and stepped in position to walk alongside her.
She gasped as Tonya got her meaning and led her to the rear of the ship, through a door and along a short corridor. Then she opened another door and they entered a rather small room that was still definitely huge for a ship.
There was a bed in there, and Tonya could immediately see that this bed was perfectly equipped for some heavy-duty stuff, with plenty of spots to attach ropes and other paraphernalia to.
She grinned:
"Do you like like it?"
Tonya looked around the room in awe, both at the size and lavishness of the room, and at the amount of ... playthings she seemed to have accumulated.
"It gets my full approval", Tonya said with a grin. Kiki seemed like she was going to be *fun.*
She seemed very happy about this and ran a hand over Tonya’s pecs, then over Kimmy’s abs.
"You both are like ... so big ..."
Tonya felt her clit stir. It was still easily as big as it was before, and she could tell that Kimmy’s was just as "interested".
The bimbo blushed at her advances. Tonya was basically her first and only real woman, and now they were both getting seduced by ... a tinier version of Kimmy.
The amazon bounced her pecs as Kiki's hand explored her chest. She noted Kimmy’s reaction and she leaned in, speaking softly. "Kimmy, it seems Kiki's tastes might be a little ... intense. If we get up to something that isn't fun for you, it's okay to step back and take a break. Okay, babe?" She planted a quick kiss on Kimmy, then turned back towards Kiki.
"Now, since it's your special day, why don't you decide how we kick things off?"
She licked her lips:
"How about you like get me on that bed first?"
Kimmy gave Tonya a happy look. It was good to have her in charge and not having to worry.
"You mean like this?" Tonya asked as she wrapped her hands around Kiki’s legs just underneath her round silicone butt. She stood up and lifted her into the air and carried her back to the spacious bed, dropping her onto it from a height where she was safe but would feel the drop onto the mattress.
She bounced on it and laughed.
"Yes! Like totally!"
Then she got on all fours and said:
"And now, like hold me down ... Make me like beg ..."
Tonya didn't need any more prompting. She climbed on top of Kiki, her weight on her body and one of her hands on each of her wrists. Tonya’s clit was already swelling and she had no doubt she could feel it through the swimsuit.
"Now, what are we going to do with you? I wonder what you like? Teasing? Spanking? Or maybe I should just squeeze you with this freaky strong body?"
She shivered:
"Why not like ... all of them?"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #273 on: November 22, 2021, 10:01:51 pm »
Kimmy approached carefully, still trying to figure this out.
Tonya leaned back and lifted Kiki up with her, so they were both on their knees. Without waiting for any kind of prompt, she grabbed Kiki gently but firmly by the back of her head and pulled her into her chest. With her face against Tonya’s pecs and surrounded by her taut spherical breasts, the big woman wrapped her arms around her and flexed her upper body, her arms, chest, and abs, swallowing her in a wall of muscle.
"Kimmy, dear?", she said in a sweet tone not at all indicative of the position she was in. "Why don't you be a sweetheart and help our friend Kiki get undressed?"
Kiki gasped at this, getting very horny instantly.
Kimmy nodded and grabbed her dress, then ripped it apart with a flex of her own huge muscles. Then she pulled the shreds off, tearing up her bra in the process. She was left with her collar and that was it.
Then Kimmy got on the bed too, hovering above them both for a moment. Then she went in, reaching for Tonya’s arms and locking the poor girl between their gargantuan bodies.
Tonya licked her lips at the sight of Kimmy so eagerly ripping Kiki's clothes off of her. And as she just as happily followed Tonya’s lead and wrapped Kiki's body in silicone and beef she felt her clit stir in excitement.
"Good girl", Tonya said, her voice low and and lustful. The big woman pulled her bimbo closer and squeezed Kiki tighter between them. She reached over her and kissed her lover quickly on the forehead, then leaned back and enjoyed the sight of Kiki's comparatively thin and frail body trapped between them. She kept her enclosed there for several seconds longer before letting go, allowing her to breathe, but grabbing her by her hair to make it clear they were far from done.
"All right, you horny little skank. Tell Kimmy where you keep your ropes, quick."
"Like ... In my nightstand ... Mistress?"
Kimmy gave her a look that asked Tonya whether she should get them.
"Good. You're a fast learner." She pushed Kiki back onto the mattress and climbed on top of her, her legs straddling her chest, before turning to Kimmy and smiling. "Go ahead, sweetheart. We're going to need them for the rest of what we're gonna do tonight."
As the girl grabbed the rope, she looked down at Kiki over her chest and toyed with her clit through my bikini bottom. "All right, little girl. Start begging for my attention. And you'd better get me good and horny with it, or we'll just leave you here after tying you up."
"Please, Mistress ... I need this so much ... Ever since I heard of what you and Kimmy were doing, I've been dreaming about this ... I beg you ..."
Kimmy got a set of pink ropes from the nightstand and held them in her hands. She was obviously not in the know, but she wanted to do her best.
"Where do I start?"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #274 on: November 23, 2021, 09:32:03 pm »
Tonya gave her torso a firm squeeze with her thighs as Kimmy pulled out the ropes before getting off of her. "Don't move a muscle. And while we get you good and ready, why don't you tell me exactly what you heard about me and Kimmy that got you so wet?"
The big woman hopped off the bed and took half the ropes from her. "Just follow my lead", the bodybuilder said as she tended to one of her wrists. She wrapped the rope around Kiki, moving slowly and watching as Kimmy followed her steps.
"Like ... You got her like all strong and buff and way bigger than anything any of us had ever seen and you like ... fucked her like so much ... And then I like saw your muscles and boobs and stuff and I like got it was like for real!"
Meanwhile, Kimmy did her best to tie her up accordingly, copying Tonya’s movements as good as she could.
Tonya could see that she was struggling a bit and she had to occasionally give her little pointers, but as far as she was concerned, she was managing.
Tonya gave her a hand with the knot tying and, after a short bit, they had Kiki tied down to the bed. The rope wasn't quite taut, meaning they had enough room to maneuver her a little bit as needed, but she wouldn't be moving very much.
"You hear that, Kimmy?" Tonya asked as she moved towards her and wrapped her arms around her bimbo lover. "Our massive jacked bodies are so sexy that Kiki got soaking wet just imagining us!" As she talked and embraced her, her hands grabbed the straps of Kimmy’s bikini top and began to slowly pull it off her.
"So, here's my challenge to you. I want you to try your hardest to turn Kiki on with your big beautiful buff bimbo bod ... but, you aren't allowed to touch her pussy. Now, how would you do that, baby doll?"
Kimmy waited until Tonya got her naked, then she nodded eagerly and stood on the mattress. Up there, she started a weird combo of flexing and dancing, rolling her abs, tightening her booty, letting her giant tits swing and bounce. It was all slow, intense and absurdly sexy.
Kimmy went on, a step above Kiki, her clit slowly rising, which made her gasp, then started pleasuring herself, letting her watch as she caressed her big muscles, followed the lines of her cut body and sent her intensely horny looks.
She could tell that Tonya was as turned on by the situation as Kiki was.
Her eyes stay locked on Kimmy as she showed off her body, and she allowed her a good few minutes of toying with Kiki before she sauntered up to her, lay down on the bed by her shoulders, and put a beefy arm over them.
"Yeah, she's quite a sight isn't she?"  Tonya said, allowing her voice to get extra deep for effect. "How cut those muscles are? And their size? I bet her thighs are as big around as your waist. And she's soooo much stronger than you too. Strong enough to snap you like a twig."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #275 on: November 24, 2021, 09:14:47 pm »
With that, Tonya proceeded to wrap her arm around Kiki’s head, her flexing bicep pushing into its side. "So why aren't you giving Mistress Kimmy the love she deserves? Are you saying you don't want to suck that big juicy clit? Or are you just asking to be punished?"
Their hostess gasped, completely overwhelmed. Then she opened her mouth, her thick lips quivering:
"Mistress Kimmy ... If it's like okay for you ... Would you like let me suck your clit?"
Kimmy was a little confused by that answer, but as she caught Tonya’s look, she firmed up her expression and nodded. She squatted down on her chest, letting her thick, hard ass rest on Kiki’s blown-up tits and pointed her clit at the other bimbo’s lips.
She stretched forward and tried to give it a lick, but she only reached it with the tip of her tongue.
After letting her futilely strain for a moment, Tonya freed Kiki from her grip. She stood up and gave Kimmy another kiss, this time deep and passionate, her tongue reaching into her lover’s mouth and batting against hers, while her hands pawed at her tits.
After they separated, Tonya toyed with Kimmy’s hair and watched her expression for a moment as Kiki pleasures her.
"You just sit there and enjoy yourself", Tonya said while rubbing Kimmy’s shoulders. "And be sure to let me know if she's not doing a good enough job." She stepped off of the bed and stripped off her own swimsuit, content to watch the two of them for just a moment.
Kiki did as she was told, eagerly sucking Kimmy’s clit and making herself useful. The muscle bimbo sighed happily at having her down there, occasionally egging Kiki on with a gentle squeeze of her thighs.
"That's it, good girl. Don't let her off too easily." Tonya’s clit had grown truly hard by this point. She stood and stroked it as she walked back toward the bed, climbing up by Kiki's bottom half. She slid between her legs and lifted her hips up, giving her impossibly-shaped silicone booty a few quick swats with her hand.
"Mmm. Now it's time for one thing I bet you never would have heard about", the musclewoman said as she slid her clit against her lips.
She gasped, stopping her sucking.
Kimmy exclaimed a disappointed: "Hey!"
And she eagerly resumed her work, looking a little sheepish.
At the sight of her withdrawing from her worship of Kimmy, Tonya delivered several more spanks to her taut ass, considerably harder this time, enough to leave an obvious mark.
"Who told you to stop, you dumb bitch? God, it's almost like you want to be punished!" Tonya finished by grabbing her butt firmly, digging her fingers deep into it, and jamming her clitcock into her with no further warming up.
"Gaaaaah!"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #276 on: November 26, 2021, 08:05:23 am »
She was shocked for a moment, her fingers digging into the sheets. Kimmy was obviously a little irritated by this, but then again, she trusted Tonya, so she added:
"Yeah, like totally!"
Then she leaned forward, stuffing her clit and her lips right into Kiki’s mouth.
"Let her breathe, baby girl", Tonya said as she slowly pulled back until just her tip was in her. "I know she's your plaything right now, but we don't want to kill her."
Equally slowly, Kimmy slid back in until their hips touched. "Just for a second, then you can facefuck her to your heart's content."
Kimmy did as she was told.
Kiki gasped for air, both horny and shocked.
"Earth to Kiki", Tonya said with a couple of gentle pats on her cheek. "Do you need to back out, or are you good?"
"I'm like ... wow. Like ... yeah ... I'm like great ..."
"Good." She quickly tweaked one of her nipples as she shoved her full length into the thin bimbo again.
"Her mouth is all yours. Unless you want to look around and sees if you can find something that looks more fun."
At that call, Kimmy turned around, but pushed her clit into her throat anyway, while staying above her face without crushing it, well, too much.
Kimmy grinned at Tonya now, amazed by the woman’s big, thick muscles, her tits and her incredible dominant energy.
The bodybuilder could tell Kimmy wanted that too ...
Tonya placed one hand on Kimmy’s midsection, running over her cinderblock abs and her freakish chest as she began to truly fuck Kiki, the wet slapping of their hips colliding filling the room.
"Glad to see you're enjoying yourself, babydoll. How does the little skank's mouth feel?"
"Like ... All soft and wet ... It's like ... nice ..."
Kimmy intensified her gyrations a little and started to grope her own tits, pulling on her nipples.
"Ooooh ..."
Below, they could hear Kiki's grunts and gasps as she got thoroughly fucked into the mattress.
"What's that, Kiki? I can't hear you from under all the buff bitch on your face!" Tonya grabbed her with both her hands on the girl’s hips, driving herself into her with double the force.
"Gaaaah ..."
Kimmy leaned back, giving her a little more air as she struggled with her bonds.
Between slurps and chokes, she managed a "So ... good ..."
"Mmm, fuck yeah it is. This pussy feels pretty fuckin' good too. Fuck, you might just make me cum too!" At this point Tonya had fallen into a rhythm and she could feel the pleasure from her clit all through the lower half of her body. She had started to grunt and pant despite herself. For all of her talk, Kiki’s cunt did feel really good, and Tonya could feel an orgasm approaching.
Kimmy leaned forward to kiss Tonya, their tits colliding. Kimmy looked down at Tonya’s clit, watching her fuck that girl like the most macho dude ever and it turned her on so much ...
Tonya wrapped an arm around Kimmy and grabbed however much of her clit was outside of Kiki's mouth and rapidly jerked her off. Tonya’s other hand embraced Kimmy around her shoulders and returned her kiss with passion like Kimmy never felt before.
Kimmy came with a rather stupid but weirdly attractive expression.
The more intense Tonya was ... intense.
Seeing Kimmy cum put Tonya over the edge. She leaned back and squirted across Kiki's body, splashing some on Kimmy as well. She let out a loud, lewd, most undignified groan as she did.
Kimmy dropped back on the bed, keeping Kiki's head between her legs and having her clit dangle over her brow. From there, she waited until she calmed down.
After a second of catching her breath, Tonya quickly untied Kiki's hands, planting another kiss on Kimmy as she did. "You two both good?"
Kiki just stared at her and nodded slowly, then said:
"That was like incredible, but ... could I like please have some more?"
Meanwhile, Kimmy just tried to process everything.
"Like yeah ..."
Tonya held her close and looked at her lover with gentle eyes. She gestured to a chair sitting by a vanity nearby the bed. "Why don't you take a second and catch your breath? You can join back in when you're ready."
Tonya turned her gaze back towards Kiki. "Clearly our little plaything here was expecting a bigger birthday gift."
She nodded eagerly.
Tonya stood up and gathered up the rope they'd just used in her hands. "All right, Kiki. Let's start with you telling me where you hide the rest of your toys. When I see what I'm working with then l'll decide what I'm going to do with you."
She gave Tonya a look that was both sheepish and horny and pointed at the wardrobe on the side. As Tonya opened it, she saw ...

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #277 on: November 28, 2021, 04:48:24 pm »
A lot of stuff. Really. Just take your pick. This girl obviously spent a lot of money setting up such a collection. Masks, gags, paddles, rods, dildos, you name it, she had it.
Kimmy stared at the arsenal and mumbled:
"Like, I can't even say what those like things even are ..."
"Don't worry, Kimmy. You're gonna see a lot of these in action tonight." Tonya stiffeedn a bit at the sight of all these.
"Dirty little girl has built up quite a collection", she said as she thumbed through her toys. "Right now ... I think you need some punishment. For neglecting Kimmy and for managing to outlast me during our first little romp there. So on your hands and knees, and come over here", she ordered as she pulled out a bright pink cat-o'-nine-tails.
Kiki’s eyes went wide and she grinned wickedly.
Then she got on all fours and crawled towards Tonya, careful to keep her head low and to show her submission.
Kimmy stood next to Tonya and admired her power and authority. She was still naked and everything and her clit was erect and throbbing. She ran her hand over Tonya’s back and rested it on herr waist.
Kiki reached Tonya’s feet and said:
"I'm like so sorry it happened. Like, please forgive me ..."
"God, you really are dumb. You should know how this works. You get forgiven once you've been punished enough. Now open your mouth, slut."
Tonya grabbed a dildo from the closet, about the same size as Kimmy’s clit or a little larger, and shoved it into Kiki's mouth until she could feel some resistance. "This should teach you not to take something out of your mouth until you're told." With that, she bent Kiki forward, so the base of the dildo was against the floor and began tying her hands together behind her back.
"You want to take first crack at her, Kimmy?" Tonya asked, gesturing to the whip. "I think you deserve it, since she disappointed you like she did."
Kiki produced a gleeful wimper and seemed very excited.
Kimmy took the whip and stared at it for a moment, then she gave Tonya a hesitant look. Out of sight of Kiki, she tried to get the swing right and waited for Tonya’s approval. Then she shook her head at Kiki’s butt and made asking gestures.
"On the ass?", she seemed to ask.
Tonya nodded as her bimbo took her first few practice swings. "You can hit her wherever pleases you. The ass is best, or maybe in the back of her legs. It's important to keep the little bitch guessing. Isn't that right, little bitch?", she asked as she pushed on the back of Kiki’s head, forcing the toy deeper into her throat.
She gargled happily, but was cut short as Kimmy gave her a slap with the whip. This was loud. She might just have underestimated her strength. The poor girl almost landed on her face as the whip hit her. A big red spot instantly formed.
Kimmy pulled back instantly, unsure of how to handle this, but when she heard Kiki gasp happily, she pulled herself together and said with her rather squeaky, girlish voice:
"Like yeah! You like should be ashamed and stuff! I was like very, very unhappy! And I like don't like being unhappy and stuff!"
Kimmy slapped her again, this time on the thighs:
"You're like a bad Kiki! Yeah! Totally!"
She hit her again. And again. She was beginning to have fun with this, gauging her own strength a little better now.
Tonya chuckled quietly to herself as she watched her take to abusing Kiki's ass. Her choice of words could use some practice, but before long Kimmy managed to get a handle on the whip with surprising quickness. Before long, Tonya was absently stroking herself, watching Kimmy eagerly work Kiki over, while checking her face for how she's reacting.
She was obviously confused at first, but by then, she took to liking it. Every slap made her sigh happily and she grind her face against the dildo while holding up her butt.
"Like, I hope this like hurts and stuff! Ooh! Your butt is like so red!"
As Kimmy attended to her backside, Tonya knelt down beside her and reached under her body, forcefully grabbing and kneading her breasts.
"Wanna know something about Kimmy?" Tonya asked her calmly while pulling on her tits like she was trying to tear then off. "A year ago I had to have a talk with her about her strength. See all these guys wanted to bed the meek little bimbo, but she was so strong and so rough she'd end up breaking them. She's learned a lot about restraining herself since then, but she also wasn't nearly as strong as she is now."
With that, Tonya pulled Kiki’s head up and yanked the dildo out of her mouth. "So, you don't want to see what it's like when the two of us are pissed off, do you?"
Kimmy looked at Tonya, a little surprised, but got that she was probably trying to turn Kiki on, so she continued her slapping.
Kiki, on the other hand, said:
"Like, you're both like kinda weak and stuff!"
And she grinned provocatively.
Kimmy gave Tonya a confused look. Was she trying to get her mad?
As soon as the words left her mouth, Tonya slapped her across the face, then reached under her arms and lifted her into the air, turning around to push her against an open wall.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #278 on: November 29, 2021, 07:11:50 am »
"Wrong choice, you fucking brat," Tonya said, her voice lower than ever.
"Kimmy", she ordered in the same menacing tone. “Go get a vibrator out of the closet. Whichever looks the most fun. Them come help me get her out of these ropes. We're gonna punish Kiki like she can't get anywhere else."
The tiny bimbo produced a gleeful groan as Tonya squeezed her against the wall.
Kimmy picked a pink monstrosity that looked like the offspring of a cactus and an octopus and carried it over, then helped Tonya take off the ropes.
She was starting to enjoy this and grinned.
"Like, here it is. I like have no idea what it does, and stuff, but it like looks crazy, no?"
"My either. But Kiki's about to find out. Turn it on, shove it in her and leave the rest to me." Tonya grabbed Kiki by the cheeks and turned her to make sure she was looking at her. "Do *not* cum until I say you're allowed to."
Once Kimmy had the unreal toy firmly inside Kiki, Tonya lifted her up into the air and placed her face-up across her shoulders. It was a little awkward at first due to the extreme hourglass figure getting in the way of her own body, but after some shuffling, Tonya got Kiki in place. With one hand around her wrists and the other around her ankles, she pulled and stretched her across her back like a medieval torture device. "Go ahead, cunt! Let us know what you think now!"
"Gaah! Oh God! This ... is like ... all you like got?"
Kimmy stared at Kiki as she got pulled up there and felt herself get mind-blowingly hard.
Seeing Kimmy’s excitement and grinning devilishly, Tonya quickly flipped her upside down, so she was facing away from her. The musclewoman transitioned from holding her up by her ankles to bear hugging her around her midsection, squeezing the air out of her. Tonya nodded to Kiki’s dangling head and open mouth. "Help me shut this dumb slut up, Kimmy."
"Like, no chance, I'm like mrpf!"
Kimmy shoved her clit into the small bimbo’s mouth and started fucking her face while also squeezing closer against Tonya, trapping her between them.
As they did this, Tonya could see that Kimmy was definitely enjoying myself. This was an entirely new experience, but a cool one ...
Tonya held Kiki in place and squeezed her ever harder. She saw the lust in Kimmy’s eyes and egged her on. "That's it, Kimmy! Hulk out on her! She's not good to be anything other than a sex toy, so treat her like one! Fuck her slut mouth until she can't take anymore!"
Kimmy was a little intimidated by her mistress’ words, but then again, she felt good about it, so she produced a weird howl that sounded just a little strange with her still rather high-pitched voice and grabbed Tonya hard, squeezing her thick muscles and huge tits against the bodybuilder’s. Then she fucked Kiki’s mouth like a jackhammer. The poor girl grunted helplessly as Kimmy went wild on her, but as far as Tonya could tell, she very much enjoyed this.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #279 on: November 30, 2021, 10:09:05 pm »
Then Kimmy came with a squeaky roar and took a step back, letting the almost liquefied Kiki sank to the floor. She looked exhausted and more than a little bruised, but happy ...
Seeing her absolutely spent, Tonya let her gently onto the floor. She knelt next to her victim and gave her a gentle pat on the cheek. "Anything to say now?"
"Like ... that was awesome ..."
Tonya watched for Kimmy’s reaction, unsure of how to handle this now.
Also, she felt quite satisfied herself.
"Good," Tonya said with a smile. "Do you want some help getting yourself back together? Or anything else?"
She reached over and took Kiki’s hand, locking fingers with her and patting her gently, as if to let her know everything's still under control.
"Yes, like please. I feel as if I'm like made of, I dunno, goo?"
Seeing this, Tonya helped her up, got her a drink of water and helped her put on her clothes again. She helped her cover up the worst bruises and gave her a little kiss on the brow.
Then Kimmy said:
"Like, happy birthday, and stuff!"
She helped her up and helped her maneuver herself as Tonya made her presentable again.
"Happy birthday indeed. Hope that's a good enough present from me." Tonya followed up with a gentle hug.
"You think you're good? Or is there anything else we can do?"
"Like, come visit me again and stuff ... I'm like still gonna be like such a naughty, bad girl!"
Then she hooked her arms into Tonya’s and said:
"Let's party!"
A little later once they were both presentable again, Kiki ended up on the ship's deck and everybody gathered around. Kiki said:
"Like, thank you like sooo much for like coming for me and also like having fun and being like awesome! It's like the bestest! Thank you!"
She winked at Tonya, but continued, thanking several people.
Then the crowd broke out into song and a massive cake was brought in with a little Kiki on top. It was pink and sugary and way over the top and the candles were burning. Kiki blew the candles, there was thunderous applause and she shouted:
"Presents!"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #280 on: December 01, 2021, 04:47:27 pm »
Then she unwrapped the different packages. Tonya noticed there were four kinds of presents: Those that were tasteful and elegant, those that referenced her specific tastes (but discreetly), those that were stupid and those that came from her friends that knew her from childhood. She was thankful for each one. There were hugs all around, everybody got a piece of cake and a glass of champagne or two and the young woman drifted around, being grateful and tipsy.
Whenever she came close to Tonya and Kimmy, she gave them a sheepish, but happy grin.
Tonya clapped and cheered along with everyone else as all of the typical birthday proceedings went along. She still couldn't help but roll her eyes at the gaudiness, the ostentatiousness, the ... pink. But she couldn't deny that she was starting to get it. It was not what she would want for herself, but it was fun, and it definitely suited Kimmy and her friends.
The bodybuilder helped herself to no small amount of cake and drinks and chatted with Kimmy about the gifts and guests the whole time. She was more than content to people watch here, especially since everyone here seemed to be surprisingly cool. She had gone into this expecting more stuck-up douchebaggery along the lines of what they’d seen with Kimmy’s father, but there hadn't been so much as one upturned nose. It waqs nice.
After she’d downed a couple of glasses of champagne, Kiki passed by them again for the umpteenth time, and Tonya gave her a knowing wink as they locked eyes, then turned her attention back to Kimmy.
"I think I wanna go cool off in the pool for a bit. Want to join me?"
Kimmy nodded, her mouth full of cake. This was the mother of all cheat days, and she was going to enjoy it!
They walked over to the pool, there were not too many people inside, but Tonya recognized at least one as a major porn star and another one as one of those "yeah, I heard of her, but I couldn't put my finger on it" reality TV celebrities. The one with the big ass and the latex outfits.
The others were unknown to her.
Kimmy asked:
"Can we like get in?"
The others nodded and made a little space simply because the newcomers both were quite gigantic. As they got in, the water level rose and there was a bit of giggling all around.
And just like that, Tonya felt like she was in over her head again. She felt a quick adrenaline spike as she realized which people she recognized, in a pseudo-celebrity way. But as Kimmy casually slid her way into the group and climbed into the pool, Tonya shook her head a bit. 'Didn't you just instantly wrap some billionaire bimbo around your finger?', she heard the voice in her head ask. 'You built this body because you're a big bad boss, right? So fucking act like it.'

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #281 on: December 03, 2021, 08:38:29 am »
Following Kimmy’s lead, she sat down on the side of the pool and eased herself in with her arms. It felt great, pleasantly cool. She'd already expected it to be kept the perfect temperature. As she dipped herself down into the water, she let out a high, drawn-out "Ooooh," as the water and the cool air sent a brisk chill through her body before it all evened out.
As the water levels adjusted to their entry, and everyone reacted to the small waves they accidentally threw around, Tonya grinned modestly and waved at the various people looking their way. "Sorry", she said quickly. "Kinda hard to make a subtle entrance, you know?"
The porn star grinned and said:
"Definitely. But you know how it is: Go big or go home!"
Tonya could see his cock in his shorts. That thing was massive!
"Damn right", Tonya said with a nod to the pornstar. Holy fuck. If it weren't for her own body, she would swear that this guy was stuffing his shorts. Was there surgery one could get for stuff like that?
She realized quickly realize she’d been staring for too long and looked away for a distraction of some kind. Fortunately, she locked eyes with Madame B-List and she chose then to approach Tonya.
The woman gave Tonya an appraising look, probably trying to figure out whether she was a threat or another celebrity to piggy-back on.
Eventually, she said:
"Hi, I'm Kory."
"Nice to meet you! I'm Tonya", she said with a polite wave. "This here's Kimmy." She threw her other hand over the bimbo’s shoulder.
"Like yeah! That's me and stuff! It's like so cool to be here, no?"
They both nodded, still obviously a little confused by their over-the-top bodies. The guy said:
"Lucius. I gotta say, you're quite impressive, you two. So, are you in the business too? I haven't seen you yet, but I'm always glad to meet new talent!"
Kimmy was, once again, a little confused and asked:
"Business? I like kinda don't like work, you know?"
Kory sighed, wondering what kind of weirdos those were.
"I knew I'd seen you somewhere before", Tonya said to Lucius with a grin. "And thank you for saying so." She stretched her arms a bit wider on the side of the pool, subtly putting herself on display.
"I am in the business, just not in the same way you are. I'm all online. 'Self-employed' I guess you could say. But I also do other stuff on the side, mostly physical training."
He grinned and said:
"And these are the kind of results one can expect?"
Tonya lifted up her free arm and gave a standard bicep flex. "Well, Kimmy and myself are ... what do you call it? Our bodies are my magnum opus. My clients get results, but I take pride in being a step above the rest." She paused as she realized their companions were still making heads or tails of them. "Okay, a couple of steps, maybe."
The two others just stared at the humungous mass of flesh that grew out of her arm.
Lucius gasped, Kory groaned.
Into the pause, Kimmy turned over to her and caressed the huge arm, then added a flex of her own.
"Like, we're like the biggest, no?"
Tonya took notice of both of their reactions. Lucius was basically what she was hoping for. Kory, on the other hand ... she shot her some side-eye, but Tonya was not ready to start something over a reaction like that. She simply turned back in the general direction of Kimmy and Lucius.
"I'd like to think so. My fans keep telling me I'd smash any of the world records out there if I went and actually went through the process, but like ... I don't see the point. I don't do this to get my name in some book."
He nodded slowly and asked:
"Sooo ... I don't have to talk shop here, but would you train me? I think being bigger could definitely help my career."
"Hell yes, dude!" she reached over to clap him on the shoulder. "We'll swap info before we leave, I'd be more than happy to take you on as a client. What do you already do to take care of yourself?"
Tonya looked him over, this time taking in his body a bit more. Did he look notably fit?
"Yeah, I hit the gym five days a week and work hard on making gains, but if I have a day or two of shooting, the schedule gets all messed up. Also, I kinda think my methods are not really good. I'm going to need some advice and some coaching too."
He was quite buff, though not really ripped. He was hunky, but missing the little extra.
"Oh yeah, don't worry. I totally get it. Having someone to guide you and give you some advice makes all the difference. We'll get you a little more lean, maybe bulk you up a bit more depending on how you feel ... You'll be the number one name in the industry", she said with a grin and a wink.
He nodded happily, then looked at Tonya’s crotch. He cocked an eyebrow.
Despite herself, she felt the blood rushing to her face. She hadn't even thought about covering herself back up after leaving Kiki's bedroom. Had she been this visible the whole time?
Tonya prepared to speak very plainly with him about what she had down there, but she reminded herself quickly of Kory's presence. "Don't let your imagination run wild”, she said  to Lucius. "I may have twice as much testosterone as you in my body, but I'm still all woman."
"I never doubted that ... I was just ... curious."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #282 on: December 04, 2021, 10:20:20 pm »
He grinned.
"In my job, you get all sorts."
Kory just rolled her eyes and said:
"You guys have fun, I'm going to get myself another drink."
And she left. Kimmy looked at her longingly. She's famous!
Tonya waved and gave her a sweet smile as she exited the pool, rolling her eyes as she turned her back. She was tempted to go off once Kory was out of earshot, but she saw the adoring look in Kimmy’s eyes.
"Eh", I instead sighed. "Do you get reactions like that in your job too?"
"Not anymore. When I started a couple of years ago, it was still a problem, but nowadays, people see this as a cool job."
"Heh. Nice. I got similar reactions when I tell people I cam and shit. As far as the rest of the stuff... I'm starting to learn how to revel in being a freak."
"It's a good thing. Being normal just doesn't cut it anymore."
He took a sip from his drink:
"No nine to five for me. Not that there are any left."
"Amen." Tonya reached for her own drink only to remember that she’d already drained it.
"Nuts. Ah well. You want to come with me to go refill my glass? We can swap numbers while we're up."
He nodded and climbed out of the pool with her. To Tonya’s surprise, she found out he was not all that tall. He was extremely well hung, though.
Kimmy looked up to Tonya and asked:
"Could you like bring me a cocktail like too?"
"Of course, babe! Don't go far, I'll meet you back here in a bit." The big woman leaned down and kissed her on the top of her head.
As they walked towards the bar, Tonya leaned in a little closer to Lucius. "Okay, I know you're sick of answering this, but ... that's all the real you down there, right?"
Without hesitation, he pulled down his shorts.
That was big, alright.
And thick too.
He grinned:
"All real. Although I did get treatment to make it thicker at one point."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #283 on: December 05, 2021, 06:49:55 pm »
After taking several long seconds to take it all in, Tonya crouched and looked around me. She didn't think she would have had the guts to do the same without some kind of encouragement.
"Wow. It really is. And they really do have surgery for that! Last time I had my tits done, Kimmy took me to her place and they had all kinds of crazy procedures I'd never heard of ... I knew there had to be some kind of dick surgery out there."
"Yeah. But I was surprised that it's rather uncommon. I love it, though." He grinned: "How about yours?"
She looked about to make sure nobody was looking before pulling her swimsuit bottom away from her body. She didn't pull her equipment completely out like he did, but she gave him plenty of room to look in. Tonya was still fairly swollen from earlier in the evening, so her clit stood like a proper cock off of her body.
He was impressed:
"Okay ... That is a big clit. How did you do that?"
"Well, you don't get this big naturally", she said as she readjusted myself. "I started getting bigger down there when I started on roofs, but then I got introduced to pumping ... Let's just say my body took very well to it ... And I'm kinda addicted to getting bigger."
"Nice! So ... do you have a limit?"
He licked his lips.
"A limit? A limit to what?" She eyed him up.
"Downstairs specifically? Or just... all over?"
He pointed at her clit.
"Well ..." Tonya coughed again. "I've only done it a couple of times. I got a few inches bigger than I am now at the very biggest. But if I could go bigger ... I'd be all over that."
He grinned.
"Me too. So ... Is it okay for your girl to wait for her drink?"
Tonya cocked an eyebrow at him. "You should know I'm lez. I've got no problem if you and I are naked together, but if you've got plans for more than that, you should make that clear now."
"You know, in my line of work, there's just people I like to fuck and people I don't. Gender doesn't mean a lot. But I'd love to suck your clit."
That caused Tonya’s eyebrows to raise considerably. Her mind instantly went back to the business card from Kimmy's friend that was still sitting in her purse. There were men that were into that after all, huh?
"Gotta be honeet, that's a first for me. But ... hell, I'll try anything once. You got somewhere we can go?"
"Sure."
He took her hand and led her to a calm part of the ship, away from the crowd.
There was a deck chair and he asked:
"Want to lie down or stand?"
"I prefer to stand", she said as she began to slip her bikini bottoms down her thighs. Her clit flopped free like a soft cock dangling between them.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #284 on: December 06, 2021, 09:23:09 pm »
Lucius got on his knees in front of her. He looked up between her boobs and grinned.
As they took their positions, it still felt a little weird to her, seeing a guy on his knees in front of her instead of a woman. She decided to simply shut her eyes and let herself feel what was happening.
Then he came a little closer, kissed your tip and gave it a little swirl. He licked along the shaft once, carefully, letting his tongue dance. He wrapped his lips around it and sucked on it.
Then he looked up again.
"Like it?"
Tonya took a quick breath in as she felt his mouth on her. He was... surprisingly good. He had some genuine practice with this.
"Yeah", she quietly moaned. Her hands found their natural resting position on her hips, as she was still a little uncertain what to do with them.
He grinned and returned to the task, taking her whole rod in and running his lips over it. He didn't even gag as he reached the base, then pulled back out slowly, before going back in.
And then, he started ramming her clit down his throat at high speed and intensity.
This was new.
This was not Kimmy's gentleness.
This was literally having a guy fucking his face with her clit. And he was eager about it. And hard.
He pumped Tonya’s clit like a vacuum on a jackhammer.
She gasped and felt her eyes roll as he quickly began to go to town on her clit. Jesus. She’d been with some girls who ate pussy like they were starving, but this was a completely different experience. The suction around her massive clit was incredible, and the sensation of hitting his throat with her monster only made her feel like she was bigger than she already was. Which was, of course, intoxicating to her.
She let out a moan that was intended to be high pitched but came out as a warbling groan thanks to the depth of her voice. Her hands reached up to her tits and grabbed them ravenously and she could feel her hips bucking, her swollen, rock-hard clit desperate for more.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View