Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575607 Posts in 73202 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 05:16:57 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Bella Fernanda
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Bella Fernanda  (Read 16516 times)

Offline missouribob

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Bella Fernanda
« on: October 20, 2020, 08:55:02 am »
Has anyone had a recent session wih bella.How was her condition,what kind of session did you have/Is she strong? Bob

Forum Saradas

Bella Fernanda
« on: October 20, 2020, 08:55:02 am »

Offline artax

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Bella Fernanda
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2020, 03:11:11 pm »
I had a session but it was over a year ago-  she is in the middle of a couple competition-  so recent pics looks like she is in great condition

Offline gymguy517

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2020, 09:19:27 pm »
I am scheduled to see her, but waiting on her reply email to get hotel room info. Will post back if it happens

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2020, 01:35:06 am »
She has current pics on her Insta****.

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2020, 10:34:07 am »
I met her when she first stared. She was very nice. She is short but had some nice muscles. She speaks and understands English very well. If you like her look I recommend to see her.

Offline gymguy517

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2020, 09:27:56 pm »
I ended up seeing her. She is short, 5’3 and about 130 but solid as a rock. Dense. As stated above she understand English perfectly and is a good listener as well as communicator. Said in offseason she gets up to about 150 but wants to add 10 to off-season. She was strong; she was able to hold me down when on top. I’m about 210 right now. But I was able to do the same when I was on top. Without getting into too much detail, I will say she is amorous, and is attentive to you. One of the things that struck me is she said What do you want? Not a clock watcher. I actually was there past the time but elected to leave so she could get ready for her next session which was about an hour later.  I enjoyed the session very much. TBH, I am used to seeing hyper muscular woman (in the 15 years I’m doing this, weight wise she was the smallest by about 20/30 pounds) but she checks all the boxes for me in terms of the type of meet up I enjoy. I would also, hypothetically, state that if she were 30 pound heavier it would probably be my all time favorite. She is older, obviously, but I more inclined for mature women at this point. Plus the accent being from Mexico was a plus. And, she smelled great (said she had on Chanel) and other hygiene was on point. I would take the time. She is worth it.

Offline fudged

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2020, 04:08:19 pm »
I ended up seeing her. She is short, 5’3 and about 130 but solid as a rock. Dense. As stated above she understand English perfectly and is a good listener as well as communicator. Said in offseason she gets up to about 150 but wants to add 10 to off-season. She was strong; she was able to hold me down when on top. I’m about 210 right now. But I was able to do the same when I was on top. Without getting into too much detail, I will say she is amorous, and is attentive to you. One of the things that struck me is she said What do you want? Not a clock watcher. I actually was there past the time but elected to leave so she could get ready for her next session which was about an hour later.  I enjoyed the session very much. TBH, I am used to seeing hyper muscular woman (in the 15 years I’m doing this, weight wise she was the smallest by about 20/30 pounds) but she checks all the boxes for me in terms of the type of meet up I enjoy. I would also, hypothetically, state that if she were 30 pound heavier it would probably be my all time favorite. She is older, obviously, but I more inclined for mature women at this point. Plus the accent being from Mexico was a plus. And, she smelled great (said she had on Chanel) and other hygiene was on point. I would take the time. She is worth it.

Is she open to sensual sessions? If so, what are her limits? tnx!

Offline missouribob

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2020, 10:38:11 pm »
What kind of session did you have? She looks strong,is she do you know her stats like biceps Was it with clothes on or off?

Offline gymguy517

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2020, 10:44:23 pm »
She is open to pretty much everything. And I had a sensual, muscle worship session. Lingerie to start and then nude. I do not know stats but I would venture to guess maybe 12/13 inches in the biceps 

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2020, 01:18:10 am »
She is open to pretty much everything. And I had a sensual, muscle worship session. Lingerie to start and then nude. I do not know stats but I would venture to guess maybe 12/13 inches in the biceps

your inbox is full
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline ji_scott

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2020, 02:17:44 am »
I have a domination session with her scheduled during her upcoming U. S. trip.  Her email responses have been very prompt and answered all my questions. 
I'm looking forward to it.  I hope the upswing in COVID-!9 cases doesn't derail her trip.

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2020, 04:01:36 am »
I have a domination session with her scheduled during her upcoming U. S. trip.  Her email responses have been very prompt and answered all my questions. 
I'm looking forward to it.  I hope the upswing in COVID-!9 cases doesn't derail her trip.

How much for an hour?

Offline ji_scott

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2020, 11:27:50 am »
It's on her web site, and very typical of rates these days:   hxxcps://www.mistressfernanda.com.mx/index.html

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2020, 12:10:34 pm »
It's on her web site, and very typical of rates these days:   https://www.mistressfernanda.com.mx/index.html

OK. Was not sure because there is not much mention of muscle worship. Its looks like more of BDSM site. Not my thing.

Thanks

Offline lifted

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2020, 04:42:14 pm »

How much for an hour?

She told me 350 hr

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Bella Fernanda

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View