Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
580168 Posts in 74087 Topics by 29402 Members - Latest Member: Dpg855 May 17, 2024, 07:20:19 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Best Session Women 45 Years or Older?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Best Session Women 45 Years or Older?  (Read 30573 times)

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Best Session Women 45 Years or Older?
« Reply #75 on: December 03, 2021, 03:58:57 am »
I appreciate someone "experienced" as they seem to have the game down pat and they are not afraid to be upfront.  As I creep towards 60, a session provider who is in her early 40's, say, is a young hotty to me...HA

Even if a guy is in his 40's the 40's SG's still look like younger and the 50+ look/act your age.     

And if you are 60's, there are girls your daughter's age or granddaughter. 
I'm not trying to be creepy, just a thought. 
And the 20something session guys get to meet FBB's their mother's age, with better bodies than their girlfriends.   :)   

Forum Saradas

« Reply #75 on: December 03, 2021, 03:58:57 am »

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #76 on: December 03, 2021, 04:21:18 am »
I appreciate someone "experienced" as they seem to have the game down pat and they are not afraid to be upfront.  As I creep towards 60, a session provider who is in her early 40's, say, is a young hotty to me...HA

Even if a guy is in his 40's the 40's SG's still look like younger and the 50+ look/act your age.     

And if you are 60's, there are girls your daughter's age or granddaughter. 
I'm not trying to be creepy, just a thought. 
And the 20something session guys get to meet FBB's their mother's age, with better bodies than their girlfriends.   :)   

I was in my late 20s when I started sessioning and met a couple who were younger than me, but mostly were around 5 years older than me, met a couple who were 10-15 years older (and one of them I didn't even realize was over 40). To be honest, the sessions I had with those in early 20s weren't that great, they didn't really know what they were doing mostly. The ones who were ~5 years older were very good, but either retired or kind of went off the deep end by now. Now I usually session with a girl who's a couple years younger than me, and more generally my own age give or take a few years. I definitely can't imagine meeting girls in their 20s when I'm in my 40s or 50s (or even now), or anyone above 50 now.

Most of the guys skew older, for the obvious reasons, and they're still meeting the girls in their 20s and 30s, so... probably not gonna stop them from spending their money. It's not like there are many session girls their own age.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #77 on: December 11, 2021, 11:30:00 am »
I was 21 when I had my first session and it was Nancy Novak who is a few decades older then me. Looking back on it, I was so lucky she was since she really guided me thru everything. Ditto Robin who was one of my first sessions and was the same way. I also kind over being way older then some of the sessioniates I now see. One even told me she prefers older clients since we are more reliable, have more money, are more respectful and less aggressive. Heck I even kind enjoy guiding them a bit it they are a bit of a newbie. Makes up for what Nancy and Robin did for me.

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #78 on: December 11, 2021, 10:06:48 pm »
I was 21 when I had my first session and it was Nancy Novak who is a few decades older then me. Looking back on it, I was so lucky she was since she really guided me thru everything. Ditto Robin who was one of my first sessions and was the same way. I also kind over being way older then some of the sessioniates I now see. One even told me she prefers older clients since we are more reliable, have more money, are more respectful and less aggressive. Heck I even kind enjoy guiding them a bit it they are a bit of a newbie. Makes up for what Nancy and Robin did for me.

Well said.  I wasn't in my 20s when I started, but I was completely callow and naïve, so my early sessionettes definitely helped shepherd me through the vagaries of the session experience; behaving like a gentleman was, in the long run, its own reward and made ALL of my sessions more fun and less stressful.  At my advanced age now, I only "spot" session these days, and what you stated regarding older clients makes a lot of sense:  accumulated wealth, accumulated experience, and with age and gradual infirmity, accumulated humility likely made for a more reliable client.
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #79 on: December 12, 2021, 10:18:56 pm »
@bulklover I agree and I had a few younger sessioniates tell me they prefer their older clients for the reasons you mention. One even told me recently she enjoys the power trip. That is different though then saying she was turn on by it which two older sessionates I was with twenty years ago or so told me. They admitted to me they were turn on by younger/in shape men submitting to them and kicking their ass/dominating them. One told me explicitly how it makes her feel which made me nearly cum it was so hot LOL!

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #80 on: December 13, 2021, 02:15:37 pm »
When I met Cheryl Harris was very obvious she dug (putting it very mildly) the fact someone literally half her age was into her. Iirc she was my biggest age difference.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #81 on: December 14, 2021, 05:29:22 am »
I don't know how old Debra D Andrea is but i would have to think she is at least 60 and i saw her in for the first time in 2005 which was also my first ever session at age 19. She had to at least be in her mid 40's.

I am going to assume Fabi Antoine is up there as well today and I am sure i saw her in her mid 40's also.

I saw Lora ottenad maybe at age 43?

Recently saw Susan Hemsely and I am sure she is in her mid 40's

Offline outmuscled

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female bodybuilding and wrestling
« Reply #82 on: December 14, 2021, 12:06:39 pm »
I'd say women like Cheryl are barely aware that cocks have a non-erect state!
She wouldn't be surprised that men fancy her, especially one who's booked to see her.

Offline Jackass500

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #83 on: December 14, 2021, 12:29:54 pm »
I don't know how old Debra D Andrea is but i would have to think she is at least 60 and i saw her in for the first time in 2005 which was also my first ever session at age 19. She had to at least be in her mid 40's.

I am going to assume Fabi Antoine is up there as well today and I am sure i saw her in her mid 40's also.

I saw Lora ottenad maybe at age 43?

Recently saw Susan Hemsely and I am sure she is in her mid 40's

I started seeing Lora in her early 40’s as well. I think she’s only gonna session for two more years as she told me she was gonna retire when she hits 60, which will be two years in February.

Offline Ejuc333

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #84 on: December 14, 2021, 06:42:43 pm »
Scar is currently 44 which is pretty darn close.

Offline enoch

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #85 on: December 15, 2021, 12:50:56 am »
I prefer the older ladies to the young ones.  Thoroughly enjoyed Lora, Annie, Gayle.   

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #86 on: December 15, 2021, 01:32:28 am »
I prefer the older ladies to the young ones.  Thoroughly enjoyed Lora, Annie, Gayle.   

When I was younger, I seem to be with more older sessionates. Now that I'm older, it's flipped and now seem to have most of my sessions with women much younger then me. Really have no idea why since I still enjoyed being with younger sessioniates when I was younger and now still enjoy being with older sessionates.

Offline Bigz

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #87 on: March 27, 2022, 12:27:50 am »
Who was that woman on sessiongirls who was 60+ years old? She was fairly petite. I can’t remember the name for the life of me.

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #88 on: March 27, 2022, 12:33:37 am »
Who was that woman on sessiongirls who was 60+ years old? She was fairly petite. I can’t remember the name for the life of me.

https://sessiongirls.com/wblake1/

Her?
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline Bigz

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #89 on: March 27, 2022, 01:51:26 am »

https://sessiongirls.com/wblake1/

Her?

Oh that's her. Thanks

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Best Session Women 45 Years or Older?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View