Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577384 Posts in 73485 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 09:02:34 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Art of Lexi (new orleans)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Art of Lexi (new orleans)  (Read 3694 times)

Offline pghwrestle

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Art of Lexi (new orleans)
« on: December 01, 2020, 03:29:32 am »
I see a new sessiongirl from new orleans, art of Lex is traveling. Has anyone sessioned with her?

Forum Saradas

Art of Lexi (new orleans)
« on: December 01, 2020, 03:29:32 am »

Offline HectorTheInspector

• Activity:
    6.67%
Re: Art of Lexi (new orleans)
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2021, 11:46:41 pm »
She is currently traveling on a pretty long tour.
Anyone session with her yet and can give a little bit of info on her?
Skill, strength, sensuality...ect. 

Offline ImJustaFan192

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2021, 05:53:42 pm »
I just sessioned with Lexi recently when she came to my area. My first ever session in fact, and it was amazing. She obviously looks strong in her pictures but when I walked in, I could tell she had that lean muscle that her pictures suggested but still had a good deal of mass and size to her as well, especially her arms and legs. Keep in mind that I’m a bigger guy and would consider myself stronger than the average guy. Well we started off the session with some arm wrestling and I expected her to put up a fight but I did not expect her to beat me with her right arm... (I’m a lefty but still very impressive). We then started wrestling. I’m not into the competitive side of it but we did some playful/semi-competitive wrestling and damn she is good at it. She said she’s been training jiu-jitsu for a few months now and I could definitely tell. I was really just trying to resist more than anything but I couldn’t resist for too long. She definitely knows what she’s doing and put me in all kinds of holds. You do NOT want her to get you in a triangle choke lol. We then tried out some scissors and omg. I think it may because her lean legs are like the perfect size to wrap around your neck but I kid you not I could not get up to even 50% before tapping. I was tapping in seconds from every single hold. Her legs are incredibly strong. Overall it was just a great time and not only is she fun to wrestle with, she is a genuine good person as well. Hopefully get to see her again soon and if she travels to your area you definitely do not want to miss her.

Offline crazycrazy

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2021, 01:03:02 am »
I'm bumping this thread up for Cheese1990 because I'm all about helping others.

Offline Cheese1990

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2021, 02:31:31 am »
Sorry didn’t see this one

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2021, 08:19:56 am »
on her IG she is lifting a 195 pound male sitting on her shoulders and says she can lift up to 250lbs.  I believe it even tho she isn't even 130lbs herself.  Reminds me a bit of Tapered Physique's strength

Offline Cheese1990

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2021, 08:44:24 am »
I’m gonna session with her in July. I’m 200lbs. That probably nothing to her. Looking forward to it

Offline heavyliftandcarry

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2023, 02:51:33 am »
Any recent reviews of Lexi? I'd like to set up a lift and carry session with her, but it looks like she's gotten quite skinny.

Offline wrestlebrett

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2023, 06:58:49 pm »
I saw her in early 2022 and she rocked. Weighed I'm guessing 125-130 and was incredibly strong for her size. I am between 250 and 260 and she had no problem with me at all.

Plus, an extremely nice person and a lot of fun to spend time with.

I give her a double thumbs up for sure.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Art of Lexi (new orleans)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View