Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574512 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28746 Members - Latest Member: Alfredoh April 19, 2024, 02:12:57 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Daniel and his Lion
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Daniel and his Lion  (Read 42120 times)

Offline wkm1959

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Daniel and his Lion
« Reply #75 on: December 09, 2020, 05:11:44 pm »
Lookng Forward to a new chapter, maybe in 2021.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Muscles Douceur

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #76 on: October 08, 2021, 08:25:20 am »
I really like this story, too bad it seems to have been abandoned for 1 year, I feel like there is at least one chapter missing to conclude the story.
There is a lot of tenderness, benevolence, Danielle is sublime and powerful, although there is still a little violence in the love relationship between Danielle and Daniel, I do not like too much there is pain like that in love relationships, I prefer when a woman shows all her power without hurting, but here it's done with so much tenderness that it goes well (even if I wouldn't like to be in Daniel's place while Danielle hurts him in his love relationships, even if I would dream to have a girlfriend like her lol).

If there is a sequel, I don't think that Daniel's parents will reject or deny them, even if they don't agree, it seems to me very incoherent with the attitude they have since the beginning towards their son and Danielle, they only want their well being, and they are even very protective, especially towards Danielle who is psychologically very fragile compared to her experience. I even think they will eventually understand.

Offline jon2403

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #77 on: October 12, 2021, 03:57:22 am »
I really enjoyed your amazing story..great job

Offline JohnMcClane

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #78 on: November 09, 2021, 10:05:43 pm »
It really is a tragedy this was never continued :'(

Online blkxltng

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #79 on: November 24, 2021, 05:19:47 am »
Really love this story so far! Hope to see more soon.

Offline Thrakhath

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #80 on: November 24, 2021, 06:04:42 am »
A good story. And if thoughts come to my mind about what could have happened next, it means not just good, but wonderful!
Yes, living under the same roof with a lion, and even more so with a lioness is not easy! So how could events develop further?
The simplest thing is that they switch to the "mistress and slave" mode. In this case, they can end quickly and sadly, as Danielle begins to like to demonstrate her power.  She may accidentally injure or even kill Dan. And she will almost certainly "break" him mentally.
Another option is to somehow motivate him to get some power too. He still won't be as strong as she is, but at least he will be more tolerant, the guys grow up and, sooner or later, it will come to sex (I'm not talking about describing intimate moments from their lives), and in his current state Dan is an poor sexual partner. And the motivation can be a fight.  Someone can insult a guy in front of Danielle, she will get angry and show the aggressors that they are wrong.

Offline fragile1

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #81 on: November 24, 2021, 04:26:16 pm »
Greetings. Forgive me as real life has been incredibly busy and for many of us painfully difficult. Having been away and unable to commit to the time of creation, I have been recently reading everyone’s comments. It is truly humbling to think that so many of you have enjoyed the story!! I truly appreciate both the compliments and criticisms.

For me personally, I’ve struggled with relationships all of my life and hope that this story echoes some of those tribulations.  I have almost always mixed negative feelings with compliments and pain, in various forms, as comfort and even pleasure. It’s why I enjoy sessioning so much.

My view of Danielle has indeed and will continue in one of ascension and triumph. 

In addition, dani’s recognition of his personal needs and truest desires play an important role as well.

Next chapters coming soon!

Offline rodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #82 on: November 24, 2021, 04:33:17 pm »
 :thanks: for the post. I wish you the best of luck and prayers for the problems in your personnel life. Looking forward to reading your next chapter. Karma to you!

Offline fragile1

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #83 on: November 25, 2021, 10:24:59 am »
This story is still very NSFW. All characters are fictional and older than 18.  You shouldn’t be on this site if you’re under 21 anyway.  Hope that you enjoy.

Chapter 11  Assuming Her Throne

As i lay in Danielle’s massive arms, we’re  both overcome with emotion. Both of us crying, elated, wiping away each other’s tears. Having just proposed, given myself freely, in such an obviously submissive way, stunned both of us. But quickly, it  felt as if it was the natural order of things.  A tiny, insignificant being giving itself to a superior Alpha protector.  Not given to my equal, but rather, to my Champion.  My selfish need for independence vanquished by the need to be Hers, forever. 

Moments later my mother and father return to the house and I distinctly hear her voice yelling “what happened dani to your room?? Oh Goddess??  dani, what are you thinking?  Danielle, what is going on, young lady??  You explain yourself right now!”  She’s ensensed. Furious. I’ve never seen her so mad.

“Mother, I.”  But I’m interrupted as I feel Danielle rising, Her enormous bulk causing the bed to creek horribly. Her gigantic arm picking me up like a clutch, effortlessly crushing me to Her titanic pec. The air being blown out of my body.  Not intentionally, I think.  But Her intensity is obvious. 

Danielle declares, “Mother. I have decided that dani is mine. I am taking him as he has asked me too. We are going to be married, tonight!”  Her eyes glaring down at my minuscule parents.  For the first time, I can see real fear in their eyes.  Her gargantuan bulk heaving.  Her topless physique overshadowing the entire room.

“You can either be a part of this union or not.  But he’s mine, forever.  I Love him. I need him.  I can’t live without him.  I hope that you can appreciate this and even perhaps, approve.”  Her raging face calming but not relenting.  Like a switch has flipped.  Gone is the frightened, young woman.  This is a new aggressive, yet protective woman.  My Hero.

I’m so turned on and yet also slightly fearful. Again, the moments of rage are truly frightening, but quick and fleeting.

My mother, taking a slow breath calmly smiles up at us while bringing her hands to her face and begins to tear up!  But not tears of fear, but elation!  “Oh Danielle!!  Danielle!! I’m so proud of you!! Taking ownership of your relationships and your surroundings is such a wonderful step to independence!!  Knowing what you want and taking an uncompromising stance is so beautiful!  Of course!  Of course, he’s yours!!  It’s only right!  I’m so happy for you!!”

She exclaims as she walks forward to embrace Danielle barely coming up to her cobblestones waist. Her massive girdle still heaving slightly from the intensity of the moment.

Danielle surprised but softened reaction, shows as she leans down still holding me and wraps her gargantuan arm around mother lifting her effortlessly embracing us both.

“Oh mother!  I’m so happy!”  Danielle exclaims, hugging us both more firmly than even before.  I feel my body melting into her bending slightly, painfully.  I hear my mother also gasping at the power of Danielle’s enthusiasm.

Moments later, Danielle looks to me with tears of joy and elation, leaning forward to gently, but very firmly smother my tiny lips with hers.  A wet, slobbery, blubbering kiss filled with frantic enthusiasm.  I feel my body shift and realize that she’s set down my mother and wrapped both of Her pythonic arms around me. Crushing me into her. The unbelievable pressure of her cuddling is so intoxicating and intense, my mind swoons with a rush of endorphins. I’m drifting in the pain.  Her thick, pouty lips consuming me. Gobbling me up, suffocating me.

She continues pouring affection all over my face seemingly free from social constraints.  An explosion of public affection in front of my parents almost as if defy them?  I don’t really care. I’m loving every moment and bask in the suffocating crush of Her mammoth pecs, and arms.

From a distance, I hear mother clearing her voice and suddenly, Danielle pauses for a moment and looks down at mother.

“Danielle, please. Please I know how much you love your dani. And while I fully support your decision, would you mind granting me one request?  Please allow us the honor of having a ceremony to give you two away to each other.  That I may properly present my son to you. And you to him?  I only need a few weeks to make the dress and arrange the ceremony?”  Mother looking up almost meekly?  I can’t believe what I’m seeing.

“What does that mean for us?”  Danielle holding me tighter. I grimace quietly.

“Well dear, if you can wait just a little longer, I promise that it will be worth it. Nothing worth doing is worth doing with less than your best.  And I believe that this best for all of us.  You’ll have our blessings and eternal gratitude and you’ll have Dani legally, and for as long as he pleases you.

Calmly, gently, Danielle relaxes and allows me to slide down her enormous body. Her gargantuan quads, several times that of my torso allow a sloped drop off. I touch the floor next to her looking down at her enormous, beautiful foot.  My heart is saddened at being let go but before I can turn, I feel her massive paw gripping my shoulder, her fingers easily spreading down my soft chest. I feel her firmly, but gently push me towards my mother who had also moved away.

“Ok.  But this is last time that I’ll allow this separation.  After we’re married, he’s mine and I will expect him to be in my presence at all times unless I say otherwise.  I’ve denied myself for the last time, mother.”  Danielle’s eyes darken slightly as her brows comes down.

“Of course. Of course. Two weeks. I promise.”  Mother hurriedly begins to scurry with me away from Danielle’s room closing the door behind her.

“So many things to do. Both of you boys, we’ve got so much to prepare. While I’m making the dress you order the flowers, oh and the cake, the food, the minister. Oh so much to do!! A wedding!! My darling boy is getting married!!”  Mother gleefully announces. 

Marriage?  Betrothed. I’m hers, forever. I can’t believe this is happening so fast.  My mind racing. 

Offline fragile1

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #84 on: November 25, 2021, 03:53:49 pm »
Chapter 12 - Coronation

The next two weeks seemingly flew by with mother giving dad and i a host of chores in order to prepare for the big day.  Mother poured herself into sewing a gown for Danielle.  I can’t imagine how much fabric that it took. Yards and yards of gorgeous silk with strands upon strands of beads.

dad and i would finish a list only to be assigned the daily chores that night. It was exhausting.  Somehow, we even found time to clean up my room. The shattered computer strewn all over the room, not to mention the shards of door frame and sheet rock reduced to powder.

Danielle, at the behest of my mother, cloistered herself in her room studying her nuptials and responsibilities. As mother said, ‘there is much to know about running a household.’  One afternoon, after coming back from shopping for the pounds of meat to feed Danielle, I saw that my doorframe had been completely restored.  She has become quite the professional contract builder.  Spotless corners, perfectly aligned.  The newly hung sheet rock freshly painted without a seam!  What an artisan she had become.

My room however, was vacant save for a mattress, and dresser. Most of my toys and belongings were gone?  Strange.

Days flew by. Mother’s endless lists, her flurried, and frenetic energy pushed father and i to the brink.  i would drag myself to my mattress and fall asleep in whatever i was wearing. Who knew planning a wedding in two weeks would be so exhausting? 

Finally, the big day arrives.  Flowers delivered, cake made, the house redecorated including the backyard.  The minister, a kindly, happy woman that mother had been friends with for years agreed to officiate.

All three of us are standing in the backyard, making small talk, as the music plays. i’m in my best suit that mother suggested.  father standing next me as we notice mother stepping outside smiling, tearfully.

Behind her, having to slightly duck underneath the entrance way, a completely ornately decorated, veil covered, Danielle deftly and carefully steps outside.

Has she gotten even bigger?  Taller??  My breath is stuck in my chest. my heart beating like i’m a rabbit running for my its life. my hands go ice cold. She’s beautiful. Gargantuan.

She slowly stands up towering over mother. her sleeves are somehow loosely hanging down to her gloved hands.  An enormous bouquet that could be confused for a small tree looks so dainty in her hands.  Her enormous shoulders covered with silk and beads flowing in circular patterns wrapping ornately down her shoulders across her gigantic pecs before cascading down to her “smaller” waist.  The dress stretches out for yards to the floor and all around her. The gown must weigh hundreds of pounds that she carries effortlessly.  Mother is calm, but beaming with pride. The dress, the event, the decor.  Everything that she has ever hoped for.  She gracefully walks down the steps in the yard with Danielle’s omnipotent presence just behind her.  She steps down and all of us simply turn to her.  She is silent.  Though, through the veil, I can see her glowing with joy.  I step next to her, putting my tiny hand on one of her enormous forearms.  Both tiny hands would not even capable of encompassing even a quarter of her silk covered marble-column.  A warm wave washes over me at the feeling of her power as she playfully moves a finger or two.  She looks down grinning, knowing what my reaction would be.  i look up excitedly! Nervously swallowing.  She’s mouths down at, “I can’t believe this.”  Grinning from ear to ear.

The ceremony goes on and ends quickly.  I can’t really remember a word other than faithful, pleasing, loving, something about sacrifice and submission.  i’m drifting in a sea of emotions when suddenly, the minister asks for a ring.  I reach over to a box that I had placed on a stand revealing a size 35 ring.  I do hope that it’s big enough.  Danelle carefully removes her enormous gloves to reveal her titanic, powerful, but so feminine hands.  Each finger so long and so perfectly curved even with those incredible calluses.  Using both of my hands, i lift the titanic ring, almost 5” in circumference and gently place it upon her finger.  Danielle reciprocates with my size 5 ring, not even two inches around. My soft, reed thin hand, completely dwarfed by her incredibly muscular, impossibly large hand.

I look up nervously, still smiling and Danielle just stares at my hand admiring me.  Gently encompassing both of my hands in her palm and holding them together for a moment but releasing me and turning us back.

A few more words and “Wife. You may now claim your husband.  husband, love, honor and serve your Wife.” 

At that moment, my parents clap, the music starts and Danielle scoops me up!  Holding me effortlessly in one arm as I pull her veil back to reveal that angelic face. Those big gorgeous eyes looking so proud. So powerful.

Danielle pulls me into her pressing her gorgeous lips to mine. Her magnificent mouth opens and her leviathan tongue invades me.  Completely filling my mouth immediately. The passion of her emotions apparent as she pushes into my mouth with abandon.  Stretching my jaw, overwhelming my senses.  Crushing me against her.  Her tongue gagging my throat, driving down my esophagus.  Dominating me instantly.  I feel her other hand reaching up, she must have dropped the bouquet, and fervently palms my entire head!  I squeak and squirm as shooting pains and electric shocks of endorphins rush to my heart and cock.  i’m  instantly and embarrassingly aroused.  i can’t help myself. The suffocating, crushing, and gagging all at the same time is too much.  my tiny, spindly legs wrap around around her armor plated stomach and i grind and writhe against her. i can’t control myself any longer.

Fortunately, Danielle decides to let up or i might have cum right there.  She pulls back from my reddened, embarrassed face smiling, lips smacking, and giggling.

“I love you Dani. You’re so perfect. So adorably cute.”  She coos.

“Mother.”  Danielle declares. “This has been wonderful. This has been the kindest, most thoughtful gift, anyone has ever given me. I love this family and I love Dani!” 

“Thank you!! Thank you!! I promise that I’ll take good care of my little dani. Promise mother. Goodbye everyone!”

And with that, Danielle swiftly, adeptly carries me through the house, through the front door to a waiting truck?  A gigantic, golden, semi truck cab. Enormous wheels, easily taller than i am.

“Danielle?  Wear did you find this?” i ask.

“Oh cutie. It’s mine. The construction company bought it for me to use.  Apparently, I’m the best employee that they’ve ever seen. They say that I’m a whole crew worth of labor or something. Obviously, I don’t fit in a normal truck, so they special ordered this for me!  I get to use it anytime I want. Do you like it?”  She smiles coyly.

“Of course.  How long have you been driving?  And where are we going?”  I question her, suddenly a little apprehensive.

“Oh?  I’ve been driving for like two weeks. I’m an expert!”  She winks. “And the other thing is a surprise.”  With that she reaches up, casually opening the door and effortlessly shot putting me up into the cab. I fly weightless momentarily before landing in the passenger’s side seat.  I can’t even see over the dash.

I feel the door close and then moments later, I feel the cab shifting heavily towards to the driver’s side.  I see the door open as Danielle’s enormous figure completely fills the door. She gracefully turns and lowers herself onto the seat. I feel the cab settled as wraps her enormous hands around the steering wheel and fires up the engine.

The rest of the cab is filled with Danielle’s wedding dress pinning me to the passenger door.  A number of gears, lights and sounds come alive as the engine roars. i’m lost in it.  I couldn’t figure out where to put the key as i watch Danielle adeptly handling the big rig seemelessly.  She looks at me with a dark twinkle. “Soo excited my little dani.  I can’t wait to get you home and eat you up.”  She smiles, licking her lips and biting at me playfully.  Oh Goddess.

Offline szerep

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #85 on: November 26, 2021, 06:50:09 am »
Love to this story back. Great work.

Offline potatocarrot

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #86 on: November 28, 2021, 07:50:15 pm »
And he is BACK! Good to see you again buddy, thanks for continuing and hope all is well!

Offline crow004

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #87 on: November 29, 2021, 08:36:21 pm »
I just discovered this story. I love their relationship! They truly are perfect for each other! I hope there is more to the story. Now that they are married and outside of the parent's purview, they can really start exploring each other! K+

Offline fragile1

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #88 on: December 12, 2021, 06:58:11 pm »
Chapter 13 - Her Den

Roaring out of town in a flurry of excitement, the sun setting as we travel high up into the hills.  Darkness falls, the road narrows to one lane and then several turns to a dirt road.  Tall trees obscure the last of the sun’s rays.  Danielle, concentrating as the many twists and turns in the road, only barely visible with the headlights, requires incredible dexterity and vision.  Our steep ascent into the darkness of the night on the side of a desolate mountain.

“Oh Dani!  I’m so excited!  I’ve been working on this surprise for you for two weeks and I can’t wait to show you!!”  She blurts out suddenly.

“Danielle.  I’m sure that it’s amazing!  Uhm, what is it?”  I smile nervously.

As if on cue, the road levels out and we come upon a cleared flat area in front of a cabin!! 

“Oh Dani!  I’m so excited. This is it! This is our place!”  Danielle almost squealing in uncontrolled exuberance. 

“Wow!  Danielle?  You bought this for us?  How did you afford it?”  I look at the tall, freshly built log cabin.

“No, no silly.  The land is company property and I just negotiated in my contract a hundred year, rent free, lease. I built the cabin myself, just recently.  Do you like it?”

I stare into the darkness as the headlights beam onto the porch. The doors look big. Really big.  But considering Danielle’s stature, it did make sense. It was beautiful.

“Yes!  It looks amazing!  You, you built this in two weeks??”  I stammer.  Amazed  at the size of the structure trying to comprehend how she could have built this that fast!

I feel the truck lurching to the left side and then right as Danielle has already hopped out of the cab, moving so quickly, that I barely see but a flash of white as her immense bulk moves deftly in front of the monster truck.  I see my door hurriedly opening and Danielles enormous hands engulf my torso completely.  She rips me out of the cab and into her arms.  She slams my body into hers.  A concrete block covered with silk.  Her gorgeous lips engulfing mine as her mammoth tongue invades my small mouth.  My jaw is instantly pried apart as her gigantic tongue slams to my throat.  Her voice is deep, desperate and needy.  Her arms coil around me, crushing my tiny body into her gargantuan physique.  I’m crushed, chewed. Devoured.

After a few moments, with my vision blurred and my pulse racing, I feel her pull away, salivating.  Her eyes hungrier than I’ve ever seen them.

“Dani. Let’s not talk about the house right now.  Right now, all I want is you.  You in my house.  You in my bedroom.  You.  Only you.  Ok?  Good.”

With that she whisks me up to the house onto the porch, throwing one of the massive doors that open into a gigantic main hall. I hear the alarm on the truck sounding as it locks, with Danielle slamming the front door.  With a quick lock of the massive wooden door, a whirl, and a turn, I’m whisked away to a smaller, but still high ceilinged room. 

An enormous oaken bed, much, much larger than a king, maybe two king mattresses in fact.  Beautiful white cloth sheets and huge pillows.  Almost immediately, I’m thrown across the room sailing into a pile of those huge pillows bouncing off to the headboard before landing upside down!  I turn over to watch my gorgeous, but very aggressive Danielle bounding up to me and grabbing my face encompassing my entire skull effortlessly.

“Dani. You’ve got one minute to get completely out of those clothes mother made for you or I’m shredding them to pieces and you’ll have to explain it to her.”  Smiling hungrily.

“I’m going to change.  Now, be a dear and unbutton the back of this dress before I explode out of it.” 

She releases my face and turns around. I stand up on the bed and am just barely shorter than her now.  My tiny fingers reach up to the very top button and tenderly, nervously undo it. Her gorgeous hair bound up with multiples of pins.  Her gigantic oaken neck pushing out angrily against the soft silk.  Each button popping revealing a gigantic mountain range of cascading traps and rhomboids.  A dozen deep valleys of muscle inches upon inches deep flow across her massive back. 

The last button opens to reveal and unbelievable deep valley at the base of her back.  I swear her erector spinal is bigger and thicker than my arm. Easily, 4” deep or more!!  Prodigious pounds of lat muscle slab hang aggressively from each side of her hulking gorilla back.  Just hidden are two “tire- sized” glutes that I could only dream of.  The vision of her breathtaking back completely fills my view.  I watch as she slowly rises up and allows the dress to fall revealing her gargantuan legs.  Her white cotton panties are being eaten by two unbelievably shredded pumpkin sized glutes.  A Steel belted rear with multiple grooves and unbelievable girth.  Spreading out wide, yet still touching are two absolutely massive quads.  Her inner thighs pushing against each other easily full loaves thick. A cascade of veins weave down her hamstrings reaching to her magnificent calves. Easily as big as my torso. Each head clearly, obscenely defined with extension cord thick veins running down to her beautiful, gigantic feet.  She looks back so scantily and confidently.

“Now, don’t start without me little one.  I’ll be right back and remember, don’t wear anything that you don’t want me to shred to pieces.”  With that, she waddles forward, dress top in one hand and the train in the other.  I watch her gargantuan physique slowly walking through an oversized door in a bathroom still almost too small for her.

I watch the door close. My heart is racing as I quickly start to pull and tug pulling everything off down to my little sci-fi undies. I wore them special for today.  A small, little giggle leaving my mouth at how she might react.  I’m so tiny on this bed!!  Each pillow easily twice my size.  Nervously, I waited.  Looking around the room at how oversized everything was.  I guess this is the opposite of what Danielle feels like all the time.

Suddenly, a click, a creak, and the door opens.  There, in the door way, is a topless, angelic beauty.  Her gigantic shoulders brushing against both sides of the door. Her head brushing the top of the frame. Her pecs standing so proudly. Massive meat loaves at least 8” deep. Incredibly thick veins cascades down a cobblestone 8 pack. Turtle shelled, heaving. Even relaxed.  She walks slowly towards.  She wearing nothing some silky boy cut panties.  Each step highlights the sway of her phenomenal mass.  The undulating mass of each quad.  Hundreds of pounds of muscle each graceful step has a heavy thunderous stomp.  Her sexy magnificent feet covering so much of the floor with every step.  My heart races as she arrives at the side of the bed, towering over me.  I’m not even barely the width of one of her gargantuan forearms. Thick snakes of veins crisscross from her shoulder down to her enormous paw.  I’m shivering now.  So insignificant.  So small.  So happy.

She looks at me for a moment, her gorgeous eyes peering into me. That beautiful main of hair framing that angelic face. I’m surprised to see her dropping to her knees. Even then we’re still eye to eye.  Her massive physique completely filling my view.  Her colossal shoulder girdle easily  more than three times my diminutive figure. And yet, I see her begin to show concern. Her brows furrowing slightly, before she drops again and “gently” rests her head in my lap.  My entire lap filled with her huge head and all that hair.

I feel her gigantic arms draping around my tiny waist.  The pythons each larger than my waist.

I feel her trembling. Softly sobbing?  In only moments, I feel my legs going numb just from the weight of her bull neck and head.

Her massiveness bending the bed slightly towards her further bringing into her embrace. After sometime, she finally speaks.

“Dani.” She almost whispering. 

“Dani.  I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry.”  She repeats over and over.

“You’re so sweet to me. So loving. So thoughtful.  dani, you’re so pure.  So beautiful and I’m not.  I’m dirty. I’m not pure.”  She’s sobbing.

“dani, I’m so sorry. It wasn’t my choice. I wish that it was different.  The things they did to me. I’m sorry.”  She’s sobbing more.

“All of those times, it hurt. It was so painful. So scary.  But I couldn’t stop them they were so big and it was so painful.  I’ve cried myself to sleep so many times. I’ve begged for sleep, trying to forget. I’ve even begged for death!  But no. I’ve had to relive those awful memories over and over.”  Sobbing, crying.

“Then, I meet you and your family. You’re so sweet. So beautiful. So innocent. I’m so thankful for you and now I’m just so sad. I’m not worthy of you. I’m not good enough.”  She continues.

“I mean. I know that you say that you love me, but how?  You don’t know what’s happened to me. I’m not, I’m not… good enough.” 

“I don’t know if I can do this. It’s been so long and it hurt so bad. I tried faking it like your mother suggested.  Projecting confidence.  Being the Alpha.  She even had me reading those ‘books on being the head’”.

“But Dani. I don’t know. I don’t know.  I can’t.”  She begins to lift her head. She’s a mess. Crying has swollen her eyes, tearing streaming down her face.

Without thinking, I quickly and passionately begin kissing her forehead. Her reddened cheeks.  Her scrumptious lips. Nuzzling against her enormous jawline.

I wrap my arms around her bull neck, at least as much as I can.  I hold her tightly pushing my numbed legs up into her. Trying to hug her with everything I have.

“Danielle.” I whispered back.

“Nothing.  Absolutely nothing would change how much I love you.  No matter what happened to you.  No matter what happens today, tomorrow, or forever will ever change how much I love you. You’re my champion. You’re my hero. You’re my wife. I’m so happy.  I’m the luckiest person alive.”  With that I continue to kiss against her pushing with all that I have.

I guess that Danielle felt my urgency as she leaned back, lifting me effortlessly, scooping me up into her arms, cradling me as she stands up.  Our lips embrace as her sobbing subsides slowly. I slowly, softly kiss her beautiful, puffy, full bottom lips with my small mouth, suckling gently. I kiss at her massive jaw and down her bull neck. Nuzzling into her titanic throat.  I feel her calming, breathing more normally.

I feel us down and onto the bed. She lays  back with me still in her enormous arms holding me close. Her sobs gone. I continue to kiss and nuzzle against her. As she’s laying across the massive bed and those luxurious pillows, she curls me up and rolls me so that I’m out on top of her and we’re face to face.  My legs barely touching her hips.  Her gigantic frame, devoid of any fat, without any softness at all. Her reddened eyes and puffy face lighten up smiling at me so warmly.

Almost whispering. “Dani. Please.  Please be gentle.  I, I love you.  Please go slow.  Be, be patient.  Ok?”  She so meek. So soft. So nervous.

Offline fragile1

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #89 on: December 19, 2021, 01:41:30 pm »
Chapter 14 — Reclamation

The absurdity of the moment.  Here I am, clearly significantly smaller, and weaker, but she’s begging me to be gentle with Her?

I lay like a pine needle on truck of a human.  My cheeks nuzzling Her massive, deep shredded pecs like warm, steel-belted tires.  These wonderful, monstrous loaves of meat raising and lowering so gently.  Laying prone with Her immense wingspan covering two king sized mattresses displays Her gargantuan arms completely covered in a network of veins from her massive paws up to her enormous neck.  Her huge boulders of biceps covered in pencil thick veins leading to her hairless, tendon-filled armpits.  A thick network of veins cascading up her arms, insertion into her mountainous shoulders.  I feel Her bulbous thick, deep abs undulating rhythmically, grinding incidentally, against my tiny hips and cock.  Each block, as large as a cue ball or bigger.

Goddess She’s so hot!!  I feel my cock slipping in between, getting massaged and gently squeezed by two bricks of abs and the feeling is electric!! They’re so deep and powerful as they rub, pinch, and squeeze my cock.

Suddenly, I’m struck by an aroma that I’m totally unfamiliar with.  The powerful scent immediately causing me to drool and bite my lips.  The smell of a walk-in botanical garden, but tangier.  It must be Her pheromones.  Goddess She smells amazing!  I breathe deeply and continue to lean into her neck.  Kissing her harder now.  More enthusiastically.  Her arms remain above Her head as she coos so sweetly.  I hear Her massive heart pumping louder.  I feel the bed start to move as Her titanic body starts to rock back and forth.  Her gargantuan thighs start to move up as Her gorgeous feet and heels begin to dig into to the mattress.  I’m riding a wave of undulating passion as the ocean of a woman begins rolling. A gigantic animal of sexuality beginning to awaken beneath me.

“Dani. Dani.”  She moans softly.  “I love you. Dani. You’re driving me crazy.”  She’s getting more excited. Losing Her fear some.

I move down to her tiny nipples.  The only tiny thing about Her.  My lips wrap around Her and I hear a loud, but enthusiastic hissing sound from Her magnificent mouth.  I suckle gentle, but unrelenting.  Circling my tongue around Her cute, little areola.  I feel Her gigantic hands gripping the sheets.  Her enormous paws grinding and pulling. 

I place my tiny, soft hand against Her other “breast” and begin trying to massage Her.  Gently cupping Her.  I would have better luck massaging a bumper as Her warm, steely pec never moved a fraction.  Danielle reacts even more visceral and aggressive writhing underneath me so
much that I’m struggling staying on Her as Her body rocks in pleasure. 

After fondling with her gargantuan pecs for a while, enjoying the marble hardness, I move my tiny hands down, brushing against Her incredibly serrated, upper abs.  My small, thin fingers tracing Her enormous slabs of chiseled obliques.  I push myself down along Her bulbous, cobblestoned abs.  Kissing each muscled belly.  Huge lightbulb-sized ab pulsating, rotating.  I run my tongue along her massively developed, heavily veined Adonis belt.

She shivers and high-pitching moans change quickly as suddenly, Her voice deepens, dropping an octave or more.  Her soft coos become loud growls.  Her moaning in desperation transforms into a deep, aggressive purring.  I feel Her body tensing. She’s clearly excited and needy.

I move further down to Her boyshort panties.  They’re soaked!  Unbelievably drenched.  The pungent, thick smell of Her desire fills my nostrils.  My mouth waters unconsciously.  My hands trembling as I trace the massive “devil-horns” of Her phenomenal lower abdominals.  Thick, pulsating veins pumping with energy.

Her gargantuan, red oak like quads easily five times my size or more writhing shaking the bed, writhing.  Her huge, elegant feet digging Her heels into the mattress.

I look up to Her angelic face, twisted in hopelessly lustrous passion.  She moaning openly, begging, biting her lip. 

“You, ok?”  I look up nervously.

Moaning and cooing back, “uh huh. Yeah. Dani.  Dani.  I’m so hungry.  Fuck, Dani, you feel amazing.  Your tiny, hands.  So soft.  So weak.  Your gentle, little, soft kisses.  Oh shit!!  I had no idea how fucking crazy you’d make me.  Please, oh fuck.  Dani, please, fuck me.”   She’s speaking loudly. Passionately.  Begging.

I grab the waistband of Her panties and slowly try to pull them down.  Of course, between the massive size of her enormous glutes and that Her thick vaginal mound that is absolutely soaked, it doesn’t move easily.  I tug, struggling to slowly reveal more and more of her developed abdominal devil horns and Her bulbous vaginal mound.   Suddenly, Her enormous hips raise as Danielle bridges Her gargantuan physique.  My hands slide down and I manage to pull Her panties down finally revealing her soaking, glorious, throbbing, coated, glistening pussylips. Her juices leaking with thick drops falling and drenching the sheets.

I’m stunned.  The view is glorious.  Two thick, meaty lips with multiple, huge veins spreading up and across her abs.  Both powerful, pulsing, shredded, heavily-striated, glistening lips of her slick vagina opening and closing like a hungry mouth yearning for a meal.

Danielle drops back down to the mattress with a thump and shake of the bed.  Easily splitting her gargantuan legs, bringing Her heels to Her head.  Her hands grabbing Her ankles and spreading Herself wide revealing Herself further.  I shiver at the overwhelmingly succulent smell from Her huge, thick, bulbous vagina, that is much bigger and longer than my tiny hand. 

“Dani. Fuck me Dani. Fuck me. But please, go slow. Not too hard.”  She’s desperate, scared, passionate, needy and horny all at once.

I quickly pull my underwear off revealing my hardened cock.  Like the rest of me, I’m tiny compared to her.  Completely insignificant next to her.  But she’s moaning desperately biting her lip.  She’s looks down at me with wide-eyed urgency.

“Yes!  Dani, this is really happening?!?  I’m so ready!! Please, please!!”

I glide myself up and rest my tiny cock against her enormous lips.  My cock much smaller, and thinner than even one of hers shredded, warm, wet, thick, heavy lips.  I run my cock along her slit. Her juices coating me.  The unbelievable feeling of warm, wet, marble hardness.  Her pussy pulses and throbs.  She looking down at me cock, studying me.  I’ve no idea what I’m doing.  I see the gigantic difference between her enormous hips and mine.  Her outrageously shredded abs and my soft belly.

Finally, I try pushing against her but can’t even begin to penetrate her!  I push my tiny glutes, thrusting but my tiny cock just glances off sliding up or down.

I look up at Danielle as she’s rolling her eyes up, closing them as her face twists in orgasmic pleasure?

“Oh fuck! Dani!!! Oh shit! Yes! Yes!
Fuck! That’s your cock??!!”

I look up to see her letting go of Her heels, bringing Her gigantic arms and legs down, effortlessly cupping my entire ass with barely half of Her palm, while simultaneously shifting her legs and hips, then lastly, using Her free hand to spread her hypertrophic pussylips open for me.

Without hesitation, she pushes my cock into her folds, barely penetrating her warm, tight, unbelievably strong pussy.  The weight and pressure of her cunt is unbelievable!!

I’m being crushed,squashed and mashed at the same time.  From the unbelievable thickness of her bulbous labia lips, the the cords of muscle that line Her vaginal wall constricting around me, to Her incredible paw effortlessly pressing against my tiny rear, She’s using me like a little toy.  She’s writhing, moaning, screaming passionately as I’m thrown back and forth violently.

Again she screams,

“Fuck!!!! Dani!!! You’re inside me!  That’s it!  Yes!  Yes! Fuck!  That’s all of you?  That’s it?  Fuck!  Fuck! Yes!  You’re so weak!!”

She screams again in a euphoria as her body rocks and spasms.  I feel myself giving in as well, despite my attempts to last longer.  I cum as my body shivers.  My tiny balls nutting a little teaspoon in her sea of fluids drenching me and the bed.

Once more she roars even louder, “Fuck!!!  Dani!!!  Did your tiny little body just shudder?  Look at me!  Did you cum already??  You did!!!  You blew your tiny, little load inside me!” 

I feel her rocking up and down, bridging, bringing me with her as she almost throws me, thrashing against me.  Only Her enormous paw keeps me connected to Her raging physique.  She’s Crying!  Screaming !!  My hips crushed into her by her gigantic hand.  My tiny cock, squeezed, crushed, wrung out completely by her velvet vicegrip. 

Her other hand palms my skull slamming me down onto to her enormous pec.  The unbelievable pressure of her paw vs the marble column of her pec crushing me brutally to Her.  The intensity of the pain so frightening and yet so wonderful.

After what seems like several minutes, I feel Danielle finally lowering her body to the soaked bedding slowly loosening her grasp on my skull.  My head stops swimming from lack of oxygen.

My cock is still completely crushed inside her bulbous vagina. Her heavy-weighted lips unrelentingly crushing my ruined member, until she shifts her hips and my tiny, shriveled, wrung-out cock slides out completely defeated.

She allows me to fall to her side, settling my head on her massive bicep and shoulder my throat wedged up into her enormous armpit.  I struggle to swallow from the pressure of her pecs connection to her shoulder and her enormous bicep.

I’m dizzy but elated.  I’ve never felt anything like this before.  The vision of Her physique playing over and over in my head.  I’m also nervous.  It ended so fast and I’m somewhat saddened at Her reaction at times to me. 

Between moments of both euphoria and fear, I ask, “How was that?”

I feel Danielle turn Her head and kiss my forehead gently. “Dani. That was amazing. Like nothing I’ve ever felt.  It’s unbelievable Dani.  You’re so soft and sweet.  So delicate and weak.  It’s the total opposite of what I was terrified of. You didn’t hurt me at all.  I didn’t feel anything, actually.  Like, I didn’t even know when you were in me?  It was amazing.  I feel incredibly powerful.  Indescribable. I love this and I love you!”  She giggles, joyously.

“How about you?  I mean, this was your first time for real so?”  I feel her holding her breath.

“Danielle. This was the greatest day of my life and I can’t imagine how this can be happening to me.  I’m so lucky to be married to you.  This is a dream come true.”  I’m so relieved that I didn’t disappoint her.

I feel her gigantic hands moving again to without saying a word I feel her cupping my ass. She lifts and moves me effortlessly on top of her gigantic physique.  Her herculean fingers digging slightly into my tiny, boney ass as she coos softly.

“Oh my little, cute Dani.  I love you so much.  And, I hope that you’re ready cause we’re gonna do a lot more of this.  I’m gonna fuck you so good, my little dani. My little cub.” 

She smiles grinning from ear to ear while her hips undulate and grind into me. Her enormous paw pushing my body up and down. I’m just along for the ride. The greatest ride ever.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Daniel and his Lion

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View