Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575753 Posts in 73220 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 02:15:09 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Daniel and his Lion
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Daniel and his Lion  (Read 42172 times)

Offline law94

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Daniel and his Lion
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2020, 03:56:30 pm »
I love this story, it is very good to read a story where the girl is not cruel for a change, even so I think you should clarify certain things about the characters such as Danielle's height or the age of both. I hope what happens in the following chapters, I would like to read some demonstrations of strength, although she overwhelms him even when she tries to be affectionate, it seems great to start with.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2020, 03:56:30 pm »

Offline pramitsen2008

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2020, 04:12:30 pm »
I love this story, it is very good to read a story where the girl is not cruel for a change, even so I think you should clarify certain things about the characters such as Danielle's height or the age of both. I hope what happens in the following chapters, I would like to read some demonstrations of strength, although she overwhelms him even when she tries to be affectionate, it seems great to start with.
I agree. Some details about Danielle should be put in some form so that it makes things clear about her age, height, weight, strength levels, etc. Also, as of now Danielle is my favorite of characters. Please no cruelty from her side to such a loving family.

Offline bullen77

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2020, 08:41:05 pm »
Lovely story 😀
User is currently banned [View]

Offline southbendcarp

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2020, 01:28:29 am »
This may be the sweetest and most satisfying femuscle story I've ever read.

Offline hitboy

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2020, 02:34:02 am »
That's What we call “romantic”  :cool2:

Offline fragile1

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2020, 10:14:42 pm »
 Chapter 6 — Marking

That night at dinner, both Danielle and I couldn’t stop smiling, grinning, even giggling with excitement.  I’d never seen her so joyful,  and affectionate.  Physically, she would take every moment to brush against me, grabbing at me, leaning against me, especially grabbing my hand, and squeezing it “gently.”  Grinding my knuckles together, and rolling them in her palm.  I’d tried not to show how much her affection hurt but ‘ooffff, she’s so strong.’

Each time mom turned her back or left the room, Danielle would aggressively yank my arm, forcefully pull me to her, plant her enormous lips on mine, and assault my mouth with her massive tongue.  Finishing quickly and leaving a heavy sheen of slobber all over my blushing face.

For the first time, she wore a T-shirt. A gigantic, loosely fitted shirt that had to be XXXL at least. I watched every undulating motion of her gigantic physique as wave after wave of muscle beef rolled back and forth.  The unearthly vascularity and dramatic striations gave her the look of a living anatomy drawing.  From her gargantuan traps and monstrous arms to to the deep chasm of craggy pecs, every hypertrophied sinew was clearly visible through her paper-thin skin.  An inhuman specimen of epic proportions with rivers of veins flowing from her neck to her chest and shoulders before disappearing underneath the sea of cotton fabric.  Even though I’d seen her forearms and hands many times, nothing could mentally prepare me for the revelation of her gigantic  armor-plated physique.  I stared and marveled in wonderment.

With a huge smile, Danielle stared back at me
giving me a questioning look that snapped me out of my muscle trance.  A moment later she returned to shoveling massive piles of food down her gullet as I continued to wipe my face dry from her salty kisses.  She’d giggle again with her mouth still full reaching over to play with my hair or grab at my leg. The enormity of her hand easily palming my skull or completely surrounding my entire thigh.

Whenever mom returned from the kitchen, Danielle would quickly refocus on her dinner, voraciously tearing through yet another plate  of food.

As I finally finished my tiny portion, I turned to mother asking to be excused, and strangely, Danielle immediately asked as well. 

“Well, that was fast for you, Danielle. Are you sure that you’ve had enough?”

“Oh yes, Ma’am. I’m so full. Thank you.”

Danielle looked down at me with a seriously gleeful look, her eyes dazzling.  She quickly  shot up like a lightning bolt, grabbing my hand, ripping me from my seat, and hoisting me into the air. I swear that my feet never touched the ground as she dashed back to the living room with me in tow out of mom’s sight.

Immediately, Danielle picked me up in her arms effortlessly crushing me into her massive physique blasting the air from my lungs.  My ribs creaking and bending as her marble hard stone columns engulfed me passionately. Her gargantuan pecs crushing my tiny, frail chest against hers. Her massive pythonic arms coiling around me grinding my against her.  Her enormous traps rising like tidal waves.  The vastness of her back, like a cobra hood, completely blocking anyone from seeing any portion of me in her grasp.  Other than the intense, unrelenting pressure of her vast power crushing me to paste, I couldn’t be happier. 

I eagerly brought my tiny lips to hers and began nibbling her full, pouty bottom lip. My whole mouth trying to suckle hers. She “ooohs” and “hmmms” in appreciation of my sweet tender efforts. I’m rewarded with her aggressively thrusting her gigantic tongue through my lips, overpowering my mouth instantly gagging me, stretching and filling my throat.   

Her body sways slightly back and forth as she tightens her bulk even more. Her passions becoming increasingly aggressive and powerful. The pain inflicted upon me almost beyond my tolerance threshold. 

But my Goddess she’s so hot. I’m swooning in desire and fear. She’s so passionately aggressive.  She’s so needy and that smell is amazing!  An intoxicating aroma that I’ve never smelled before.  I’ve never felt so excited and terrified at the same time.

“Danielle?”  Mother calls from the kitchen suddenly breaking the moment.

I feel Danielle quickly releasing her hold and dropping me to my feet. I’m instantly facing her stone column chest palpating slightly showing her incredibly thick, heavily striated, deeply etched crevices.  Rocky crags and ranges of muscle without a trace of fat clearly visible through the cotton shirt.   

Her lungs breathing calmly and deeply. Looking down, I clearly see huge billiard balls abs rippling, fighting against each other for space.  Thick pulsing veins run vertically  down to her torso to the bottom of her abs disappearing into her pelvis and sweatpants. 

“Yes, Ma’am?”  Danielle looks back and then down at me so desperately disappointed. Her look is so needy. She looks so excited as her body pulsates with carnal desire.

“Danielle, I need your help with dishes and Dani needs to vacuum. You two can watch movies later with us after your chores are done.” Mom insists. 

“Yes, Ma’am.”  Danielle relents verbally but leans down and gives me one more kiss slobbering all over my face, basically painting me. Then she smiles, turns and hurries back to the kitchen as the floor shakes with her massive weight crashing down with each step. 

I stand there for a moment, still catching my breath. I check my ribs to make sure nothing is broken and am relieved to only find some purple bruising and a very sore jaw.

Later that evening, the entire family convened in the living room to watch a movie.  My parents on one couch with Danielle and I on the other, the TV flickering in the darkness.  Danielle would take every opportunity to feel my body, or lean her magnificent bulk against me.  She’d smile at me and giggle. Somehow, my parents seemed oblivious to the flirtations.

On the coffee table in front of us was a plate of mixed nuts that mom had provided everyone to enjoy. I had my little metal nutcracker and would take a walnut, squeezing with some difficulty, and success!  A small snack. Danielle observed me for a moment before taking 4 or 5 walnuts and then effortlessly, obliterating them to crumbs and then offering them with her massive hand and a sweet smile on her face.

I look up at her stunned!  “Wow.” I whisper. “How did you do that?” As I touch the remnants of a nut, tracing along her gigantic palm picking out pieces to eat.

“What do you mean?  It’s not hard. You wanna try?” As she picks the rest and drops it onto a plate in front of us. She grabs a walnut and hands it to me.

I look at the nut easily as big as my palm examining how thick and hard the shell is.  I close my tiny, skinny fingers and start to squeeze. Nothing happens. I squeeze harder and harder till my hand turns white and really hurts. I add my other hand covering my first hand. I’m squeezing with all I have and nothing happens. Danielle watches me intently looking down at my hand and giggles softly.  She’s grinning from ear to ear.  After a few moments my hands are burning and throbbing, I let go giving up and giggling myself.

I hand it back to Danielle who looks at me with those gorgeous eyes and then slowly, effortlessly crushes it completely.

I watch as her massive hands close down, that pythonic forearm powers up and can’t help but stare in complete awe at her power. I’m mesmerized by the tendons moving, the veins, pronounced and throbbing along with the massive muscle rolling and undulating. So incredibly sexy. I can’t help but place my tiny hand on her forearm as she pulses it over and over.

“Do you like this?”  She whispers look inquisitively at me.

“Yes. You’re absolutely incredible. So amazing. So exceptional. Absolutely perfect.”  I gush.

“You’re don’t think my muscles are ugly?”  She looks concerned.

“Oh no.  They’re incredible.  I love how muscular and strong you are. It’s incredible. So unique. So inspiring. So flawless. I’ve never felt this way about anyone before. I love seeing how strong you are. It’s so sexy.”  I confess trying not draw attention to myself from Dad and Mom.

She looks down at her forearm pulsing it several more times emphasizing each palpation. The massive bulk expanding and contracting. The veins pumping becoming even more obvious.  Each tendon clearly moving underneath her paper thin skin. “I’m not gross or weird?  You think this pretty?”  She seems so surprised.

“Yes. You’re incredible. Beautiful. Powerful. Perfect. Everything about your titanic physique is incredible.”  I stammer nervously. I hope that she’s not freaked out.

I take an almond and place it in her fingers. It’s significantly smaller than even a single part of her incredible digits.

“Could you crush this?” I look up at her hoping.

She looks back at me and brings two fingers together and splatters it to dust.

“like that?”  She smiles.

“Wow. Awesome.  You’re incredible.”  I smile up at her.

“Hey, you guys ok back there?”  My dad looks towards us.  Did he see anything? 

“Yes, Sir. We’re good. Sorry to bother you.”  I quickly respond.

We both smile at each other and giggle nervously in embarrassment. We return to watching the movie but Danielle continues to flex and unflex her massive forearm occasionally. Every time she does, I’m caught staring, ogling, absolutely enamored by her every motion.

Offline jumpy999

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2020, 12:30:47 am »
Oh man, Danielle is amazing and Daniel is a lucky dude. I hope they get some private time together soon 😉

Offline pramitsen2008

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2020, 01:59:29 am »
 :woohoo:

Great chapter

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2020, 06:06:04 pm »
Amazing chapter. I assume she is like this without working out since there is no mention of her doing so. Will she or Daniel ask for a gym setup so that he/she can workout? How will she grow in size and strength when she starts working out? Wondering minds want to know. Karma for all!

Offline wkm1959

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2020, 06:24:46 pm »
All those years of very hard labor were a workout for Danielle, hence the gigantic muscles & immense strength she possesses from shoulder to toe.  Daniel should, in a private moment ask her to flex one arm at full strength so that he can see & feel the muscles he has assured her are beautiful. no doubt she will love to comply.

Offline kruckan

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2020, 10:54:52 pm »
 :bravo: i am a huge fan of these nice, slow build romance stories. And with your descriptions and wonderful writing it has been a bliss to follow the story of these two!

Offline wkm1959

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2020, 06:06:03 am »
It would be a very good thing for Danielle to be more gentle in embracing & kissing Daniel so that he can easily breathe & feel no pain.  Daniel shoud start working out to be stronger & more confident in himself.  In doing so, he can be an even better love for his Danielle.

Offline jumpy999

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2020, 06:15:53 pm »
Everyday I check this site, hoping for another chapter of this great story. You're killing me, man!

Offline fragile1

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2020, 11:16:18 am »
Chapter 7 - Contributions to the Pride

The next day brought the realization that the final semester of school is at hand. College acceptance letters might arrive any day and perhaps, I could finally pursue an Engineering degree allowing me to give back to my family.

For Danielle, Mom had decided that a skilled job would be best.  Mom took Danielle to the doctor to get a physical, getting her the proper paperwork, before looking for a job in construction. 

They had been gone most of the day, allowing me the solitude to study, to refresh my mind, to prepare for the return to school.  While deep in concentration, lost in thought, I’m startled by the thumping of heavy footfalls outside and the triumphant proclamations as Danielle enters the house roaring loudly that she’d gotten a job!

Looking up from my stack of scattered Calculus books and papers with my bleary red eyes, I see Danielle’s bright-eyed, gorgeous face, beaming with excitement.  A completely different species that loomed in the entryway with a giddy and infectious smile.

Her gigantic inhuman physique completely filling the entry way to the kitchen towering over me like a mastodon. Her height made even more imposing by her new massive, heavy, leather work boots.  Her wild mane of blondish brown hair almost brushing the doorframe while her gargantuan shoulders that stretched her XXXL sized red and black checkered, long-sleeved work-shirt, barely fit through the entrance.

Her magnificent keg-sized quads straining the fabric of her handmade jeans, forcing her to keep her gait wide as she strides into the kitchen, like a conquering hero, full of exuberance and pride.  My pulse quickens, my heart pounds in nervous admiration, awestruck by her new found confidence and enthusiasm.

Around her relatively small waist was a new workbelt complete with various tools that she couldn’t keep her hands off of. She looked so thrilled with her new outfit and tools.   

“I’ve got a job!  I get to build and break things and I get paid to do it!!  This is incredible!!  I’m so excited!”  Her voice boomed in excitement. Her gigantic physique bouncing haphazardly.

“I’m so excited for you!!  This is fantastic!!  Congratulations!!”  I stand up from my books to give her a big hug.

Moving to embrace her, I barely reach her full womanly hips. My face pressing against the billiard ball-sized abs that gently heave as she exhales. My arms can’t even reach a quarter-way around her hips.

My mother stares looking surprised and slightly taken aback by our obvious display of affection. I quickly realize that she is staring at us but as I try to go, I feel Danielle’s massive hands surrounding my skull and torso squeezing me powerfully to her.  I feel her heartbeat in her abs pulsing as she moves a hand from palming my skull, playing with my hair to stroking my cheek and firmly caressing me.  Her thick, heavily callused, fingers scraping my tender, soft skin.   After what seemed like an eternity of both elation and nervousness from mother’s glare, Danielle finally let go and we all sat together in the kitchen together to eat. 

As per usual, Danielle scarfs down massive amounts of food, but she’s unusually giddy and excited to talk about her adventures.

“I’ve never been to a doctor before. They were so nice and everything was so clean.  The doc said that I’m perfectly fit but that I have some very unusual things about me.”  Danielle states between huge bites.

Mother interjects. “Yes, dear. Danielle has an usually rare genetic structure. Basically, her body utilizes almost anything that she eats to produce high amounts of muscle coupled with another rare condition that makes her body fat very low. Basically, she’s a muscle building machine.  Her bloodwork and something about myostatin is so unique that the want to study her further at an institution but I don’t think that’s what’s best for you, Danielle.”

Danielle proudly announces, “It’s awesome!  I got a job, I can contribute to the family!  Earn my keep and make you proud of me!  I don’t want to go back to the doctors. Not now.” 

“Well, then I think that it’s settled.”  Father agrees.

“What else happened at the doctors?”  I ask. 

“Well, they had me get undressed and tried to put me on a scale. That was weird cause they gave me paper clothes but I needed like 5 of them. Then they put me on the scale but it didn’t work.”  Danielle giggles cheerfully.

Mother again interjects, “Well, to be more specific, the electronic scale had an error message. They went and got an old scale out of the closet and it said that Danielle weighs a lot. A girl doesn’t need to talk about her weight, though.”

“135 kilos!  It said 135 kilos.  what’s wrong with stating my weight?  Is that bad?”  Danielle asks questioning.

“Well, actually the scale only went to 135 kilos so that’s what on her records, but that’s probably not correct.”  Mother sighs.

“Wow!  That’s awesome Danielle!  That’s so cool!”  I pipe up.

“Really?  You think that it’s cool?”  Danielle looks at me.

“Yeah!  It’s amazing. I wonder how much that you really weigh??  Maybe we can go find out sometime?”  I ask.

“If you want to?”  Danielle responds shyly.

Danielle continues, “The doctors said that I’m probably not done growing yet.  My glands are still making stuff and they’re not sure when they’ll stop.  So, I’m like, 195 cm tall, but maybe I’ll be 213 cm when I’m older. Maybe.  Unless the doctors give me some medicine to help me stop?  I’m not sure.”  She states.

Mother reassured her, “Don’t worry dear. It’s your decision.  As long as there’s no medical concerns, who cares how big or tall you are. All that matters is how we take care and protect each other.  So, if you’re ok with it, let’s not worry about medications for now?  Ok?”

“I’m not sure. What do you think Dani?”  Danielle suddenly looks down at me, nervously.

“Oh. I love how tall and big you are. It makes you incredibly unique and wonderful. You can help so many people with your gift of size and strength. You should always give your best to develop your talents to the fullest. Whatever they are. Right mom?”  I look back Danielle while talking to mom.

“Yes, dear. Work hard, earn your keep, protect the family and help each other.”  Mom looks on to me with a sweet, thoughtful smile.

Danielle smiles excitedly, her eyes lighting up at my enthusiastic response to her. She’s obviously thrilled. Dinner goes on as per usual with an enormous stack of plates in front of Danielle. She seems to have even more of an appetite than ever.

After dinner, I returned to my studies, at mom’s request. I’m saddened that there’s no movie night, but it’s been such a wonderful break. Everything feels amazing.

Daydreaming over my books, I hear a knock at my door and I look up to see my balding, bespectacled father standing in the doorway. “Son, do you have a minute?” He calmly asks.

“Sure dad. What’s up?” I say.

“Well son, we’ve never really talked about you and girls and stuff. I know that this might be uncomfortable but I’m concerned that you might not be aware of what’s going on.”  He states.

Nervously, I reply, “what are you talking about?  I know about girls, dad. I don’t need to have ‘the talk.’  I had the talk at school like 6 years ago.”

“No son.”  My father is quick to interject. “Mom told me about you and Danielle. She saw you two hugging pretty affectionately and I’m guessing that you’ve already done more than that.” He stares at me.

Reddened from embarrassment, I tremble, “dad, it’s not like that. Danielle is just, just amazing and beautiful and...”.

“Dani, I know that you like her and your mother and I are fine with it. Just remember, no matter how strong she seems, she’s really, really fragile.  I can’t imagine the emotional 
trauma that she’s been through. This is probably the first time that she feels a part of something and if you hurt her, she’ll be devastated.  I’m not sure how her delicate mental state will react to being rejected yet again.” My father implores.

“Now, we raised you to be a loving, kind gentleman, so you don’t you dare hurt her. Understand me?  Be careful with her feelings.  We love you son and we just want you to do your best for her and for the family. Ok?”  Father continues.

I stare at my father passionately approving but also warning me. He’s giving me permission to date her?  Cool. But, a little weird.

“I understand dad, and I promise that I’ll be a gentleman. I’ll make you proud. I love you too.”

Offline rodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2020, 12:20:47 pm »
 :bravo: This is really a great story and I'm looking forward to seeing how you continue to develop it and their relationship. I'd like to see a chapter where they go to a gym or weight room and he can teach her how to train and explore and test her strength. Love it  :rock:

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Daniel and his Lion

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View