Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574183 Posts in 72928 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 20, 2024, 02:35:01 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Daniel and his Lion
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Daniel and his Lion  (Read 42123 times)

Offline jumpy999

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Daniel and his Lion
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2020, 04:08:28 am »
I like how things are developing. Danielle sounds like a beast. Excited to see where it goes from here.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline WapWap

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2020, 06:38:15 pm »
You have a wonderful premise here.  You've created a scenario with a collection of very sympathetic and realistically flawed characters.  I'm looking forward to reading more. 

Offline pelourinho

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2020, 05:28:15 pm »
Good story. You have a few interesting characters and a premise we don't often see around here. Keep going in this as long as you can.

Offline fragile1

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2020, 10:30:29 pm »
Chapter 3 — Feeding the Lion

I turn, hoping that she’ll follow me. She’s so scared. So nervous. Trembling even.  Those big, beautiful, brown eyes are so dreamy. So bright, yet so sad.  They were right. She was horribly wronged. Someone did something awful to her.

As we walk down the hall towards the kitchen, I hear the unmistakable footfalls of her incredible weight.  The floorboards squeaking slightly with each step.  Wow, she’s so heavy.  Cool.

Entering the kitchen, I sit in my usual spot, smelling the wonderful aroma of lasagna.  I look over to see Danielle standing in the entryway.  I’m stunned at just how broad she is. Her titanic physique simply fills the entire space. Amazing.

“Come on in sweetie and sit anywhere you like.”  My mother calls from the stove.

Danielle hesitates twisting and braiding her hair nervously, darting her eyes back and forth before finally, taking a step, and slowly sitting down next to me.

Immediately, I hear the unmistakable sounds of the wicker chair screeching and groaning. I watch as she sinks lower and lower until the chair simply collapses under her immense weight. The chair reduced to a pile of kindling almost instantly.

Before I can even react, she’s already sprung up to a sitting position in front of the wooden remnants of chair, sobbing and crying.

“I’m so sorry!!  I’m so clumsy!  Please, please, I can fix this!! I can pay for it somehow. Please?  Please don’t make me leave!!”

As I watch her in an abject panic, I instinctively move close to her, grabbing her head and holding it to my chest. It’s incredible to feel just how large and powerful she is. I really didn’t move her at all as her massive traps were far stronger than my entire body, but rather I simply folded my tiny frame around her.

“Shhh...  shh... please... please. It’s ok. It was an accident. It’s just a chair.  Don’t cry. Don’t cry.”  I try to comfort her.

My mother calmly comes over and places her small, delicate hand on her mountainous shivering shoulder. “Peace, my dear. You are welcome here and nothing will change that. This is your home now.  We will get another chair.  A chair that’s good enough for you.  Don’t worry.”

I feel her body calming down, shaking less, even as she continues to hold the pieces of the wooden chair in her mighty grip. I see the cable-like tendons rolling in her forearms with each movement. The unmistakable crunching sounds of the wood still splintering even as she relaxes.  Her breathing, so deep and full, like a bellows, slowing.  Finally, she releases the wreckage of wood and returns her massive hands to her lap.  I let go of her head and step back. Her reddened face is puffy from crying, while her eyes remain closed as she keeps her head lowered.

Mom returns to the stove and I begin cleaning up the pieces of chair.

I’m astonished at how heavy the shards of wood are! 

As I grab one of the larger ones, my soft, little hands bend against the sharp edges and I wince slightly, dropping the piece.

Embarrassed to have been so weak, I look up to see Danielle staring at me. Not reacting. Just watching. Then, without a word, she simply scoops up almost every piece in her massive arms effortlessly and stands up.

I look at her beautiful face still sullen with remorse and fear, as she stands silently waiting. 

“The garage is this way. We can dump this in the trash.” I beckon her to follow me.

I lead her out of the kitchen with my one piece and Danielle basically carrying the rest of the chair.

We’re silent the whole time like a funeral procession.  Returning to the kitchen, mother has already made a plate for Danielle and it rests on the counter top.

“Eat here sweetie and tomorrow I’ll get a much better chair for you.”

I sit in my spot and the meal goes without a word.

After several minutes of silence, my mother asks if anyone would like seconds? 

“Not for me mom, I’m too full.” 

“Danielle?  You can’t possibly be full?  Have another plate?” mother insists.

At first, Danielle shakes her head looking down, but I lean over to her to reassure her whispering, “It’s ok. We have plenty. Eat as much as you want.  Don’t worry. You’re safe.”

My mother, without hesitation, brings over another plate of lasagna.  Before she can return to the stove, Danielle inhales the whole piece, in seconds, with only two bites. Wow. This girl can eat.

“My, my sweetie. You must be famished.  Here you go.”

My mother just puts the whole pan in front of her and Danielle proceeds to just inhale it like a tornado sucking up a house. Easily 3 pounds of food, gone!!

“Well, sweetie you’re obviously been starving for along time. I’m cooking more for you tonight and tomorrow I’m going grocery shopping. I think that we’re going to need a second refrigerator along with that chair.  Don’t worry though, sweetie.  It’s my pleasure. After all, we take care of each other. It’s the Pastel family way.” Mother insists.

I see Danielle’s eyes lighting up again. She looks at mom and then me for approval?  Then she whispers so sweetly, “Thank you.”

After dinner, I excused myself to return to my room and try to resurrect my character.
Danielle follows me, like a puppy, while my mom continued to work on feeding “the army of one.”

As I enter my room filled with various sci-fi and fantasy decorations, Danielle simply stood in the doorway looking around my room taking inventory of my various figurines and posters adorning my walls.  My silent, voluminous spectator watched patiently, curiously.  I just wanted some solitary game time after the stress of social interaction with other people.  I didn’t want to be rude, however I needed a break, so I turned my chair towards my monitor and adorned my headphones.  After a moment of logging in etc... I turned to see that she was gone.  Finally, I thought.

But, my feelings are so stirred up troubling and distracting me.  I’m so enthralled by her. She so extraordinary and phenomenal in every way!  But she’s here to get well not be hit on by some guy. Ughh...Maybe, just maybe I can get her out of my head for a while by playing.  Getting some dailies done. Maybe join a group for a raid.  But the rest of evening was pretty much a failure, just like my attempts to forget her.

The next morning I am awakened by the smell of breakfast!  Stumbling into the kitchen, I find a huge pile of eggs, chicken, bacon and all sorts of other things. A feast!!

Sitting in a huge, thick, metal chair Danielle busily scarfs down vast amounts of food!  I watch as her massive hands shove two large whole eggs at a time into her large mouth, barely chewing, swallowing, and reaching for three more!  I watch for a minute as a dozen eggs disappear in the blink of an eye. 

After that, she grabs two chicken breasts in each hand, chomping down and eating half of them in a single bite!  Her huge teeth tearing through two patties as her lips smack loudly.  She easily inhales a pound of chicken in less time than I can sit down and grab a bowl of cereal.

Pouring my sugary covered bran into my little bowl, barely the size of her palm, I look as she just continues to destroy her meal.  I stare in wonder like I’m watching a scene from the Serengeti.

I must look ridiculous with my mouth hanging open, staring at the slaughter of breakfast, when Danielle pauses to look at me.  She stares back at me waiting.

“Oh, sorry. I’m just so impressed with how much and how fast you eat?  Like you haven’t eaten in years?  Mom’s food is great!  I think that it’s cool that you can eat so much.”  I try to be polite and not too cheesy.

She continues to look at me and then smiles slightly and whispering,

“This is the best that I’ve ever eaten.  I’ve never tasted better. I can’t believe that I’m here with you and your family. This is amazing.  I owe you everything.  I promise not to let you down.  I’ll do anything to stay.  Just don’t make me leave.”  She looks so sweet and yet so worried.  She must of had it so rough.

“You’re welcome to stay as long as you want.  I’ll keep you safe.  No one’s ever going to hurt you again.”  I smile trying to again reassure her. 

She smiles, looks sheepishly at her plate and then back to me.  “You did pinky swear.  So I’m holding you to that.”  Success I think!!  It’s the first time that she actually stated something positive. Something requesting.  Mom would say that’s progress.

I smile as I gently lay my hand on her index finger. It’s thick and completely fills my grasp.  I squeeze slightly and look up to her,
“Promise. I’ll never leave you.”

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2020, 11:23:59 pm »
Okay, that was some EXCELLENT characterization! Danielle's got the body of a beast, but the soul of a lamb.

Online pramitsen2008

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2020, 05:33:55 am »
 :bravo:

The story keeps getting better and better with beautifully fleshed out characters.

Keep it coming and :rock:

Offline fragile1

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2020, 01:30:49 pm »
Chapter 4 — Part of the Pride.

As I’m staring at her massive hand, gently rubbing one of her thick fingers, I look up smiling into those big, soft, warm, brown eyes and am rewarded with a small, gentle smile from her. It’s beautiful. Sweet. Almost bashful. I see her cheeks getting rosier by the moment. Is she blushing? 

My mother chimes in breaking the moment, ”Dani, don’t forget that summer school starts today and that calculus class isn’t going to wait for you. Now hurry, finish your breakfast, and get going. Danielle, just eat as much as you want and then you and I are going to get started on your education.”

My mother’s warm, calm but unrelenting personality wouldn’t allow any rebuttal. A command stated was a decision made.  So, I quickly finished my small bowl of oatmeal, and headed to school on my bike. Mother said that driving was a luxury and I hadn’t “earned the right to drive.”  Besides, school was only a few miles away and it was basically my only exercise for the day.  Mom’s a master at conservation. She knew where to get the best deals on clothes, food, anything really.  She was adamant about not living in excess and working hard for what you have. 

As I was leaving, I looked to the kitchen to see my mother busy cleaning up while Danielle continued to devour an unbelievable mound of food.

As promised, mom began the task of educating Danielle quickly realizing that she was completely illiterate. Not unintelligent, but completely uneducated. Her rudimentary knowledge of math, language, even basic hygiene was stunning. Where was this girl from?

After only a few days, Danielle had a wardrobe of oversized clothes that would actually fit her. I marveled at the mass of her size 16 shoes, in addition to her XXXL sweatshirts and old football jerseys, though she usually walked around barefoot.  Hard to find shoes that big for cheap.

Mom’s influence on Danielle teaching her about cleanliness, had an incredible effect.  Danielle’s hair shined even shimmered while her newly whitened teeth sparkled. Those full pouty lips, so succulent and rosy with just a hint of lipstick.  A touch of blush on those high cheek bones, with the darkened long lashes made her gorgeous, big, brown eyes, look even bigger.   

She was stunningly beautiful. A living doll. Not a hint of blemish on that angelic face.  I  couldn’t help but gawk in utter disbelief. My heart beating out of my chest, my mouth dry and I was at a loss for words around her. I’d never had an issue with chatting casually with anyone until her.  Just wow. We rarely spoke with my busy schedule and new feeling of shyness.

Each morning, after breakfast, mother spent several hours with Danielle teaching her at the kitchen table. It was a marvel to see this beautiful, massive physique looming over her books, making everything around her look minuscule. My mother patiently taught her to read, basic math, as well as cooking, cleaning and finally, sewing.

Mother was a marvelous seamstress and prided herself on her dress-making skills. She loved the old ways of full length cotton dresses and intended to pass on her family tradition to someone.

At mealtime each day, I got a few moments with Danielle as mother worked to feed us. I would steal glances at her gorgeous face and gigantic physique.  I would smile up at her and she’d bashfully smile back. She’d giggle at my silly faces that I’d make as I clowned around, nervously. 

Occasionally, she would lay that gigantic hand on mine completely covering and dwarfing mine.  Her heavily callused hand scratching my soft, tiny, frail hand. The weight of her hand effortlessly pinning me.  I tried sometimes to pull, just to see, but nothing; not an iota of movement. I wonder if she even noticed me trying to pull away?

I’d tingle with excitement as she stared at me almost as much as I did. I felt my heart rate and my breath shorten.  After a few wonderful moments, she’d pull her hand away sheepishly and even look down almost embarrassed. But I’d always look back at her and smile reassuredly.
I even caught her staring at me as I walked up to put away my dishes away one day. I looked back and she realized that I had caught her staring at my butt?  She just giggled turning bright red. She was ogling me?  Wow. Cool.

Except for the extraordinary addition of Danielle, however, that’s how the rest of the year went. The routine of school, chores and normal life.  Months past until Thanksgiving day.

Mother furiously worked in the kitchen as Danielle had learned to be quite the assistant. She beamed in pride as she worked side-by-side with mother smiling, talking and giggling.

Once the food was laid out on the table, a massive feast to be sure, we were directed to go and get dressed up as was the family tradition.

“Ughhh...” I complained.

“Coat and tie, mister. Off with you.”  Mother shooed me to my room.

After several minutes of struggling with my blue coat and clip on tie, I made my way back to the kitchen.  My polyester suit clung tightly to my 5’9” 100lb pale, extremely boney frame. Along with my disheveled bowl haircut, I felt like a blue-handled a floppy mop.

My father sat across from me with that reassuring smile. “Don’t worry son. It’s worth it. It makes her happy.  Her happiness is all that matters.”

As I’m trapped in a prison of fibers, I hear the familiar sounds of my mother laughing excitedly. I look up to see her in her favorite cotton flower dress, but behind her, towering over her, with her hair done up in a fancy ponytail with ribbons, was the face of an angel.  That gorgeous girl looked at me and sheepishly smiled. I stared in awe. My jaw must have been really obviously wide open as I felt my father place his finger underneath my chin and push my mouth closed.

Danielle’s gorgeous figure framed the entire doorway. She wore a beautiful, cotton flower dress just like mother.  The full length dress clung tightly to her relatively thin waist spreading over her expansive hips and glutes. The full-length flowing, flowery dress moved back and forth slightly revealing flashes of her magnificent calves and gigantic thighs. Her massive, perfectly shaped feet, covered with a pair of soft brown, leather flats.  Looking back up, I can’t help but notice how her massive shoulder girdle deforms the flower pattern across her thick, round pecs. The shoulder caps of the dress end revealing her gigantic arms easily larger than my thigh or maybe both of them.  A thick, full rolling vein pulses with intensity down to her elbow joint before spreading out like a tributary of rivers across her gigantic forearms. Each subtle moment causes pounds of meat to ripple back and forth.

Her massive rounded traps flow up to her long, incredibly thick, bull neck.  That stunningly beautiful, smiling face, looks down at me.  Her cheeks blush as she looks so nervous?  So meek?  Her raised eyebrows, rosy cheeks show that she’s clearly nervous and insecure looking for approval from me? 

It’s an incredible juxtaposition of feminine beauty and massively muscular Alpha predator.  A moment later, I stand as does my father out of respect.

I move to behind her chair and attempting to move it for her, I forget that it’s reinforced steel. Of course, it doesn’t budge a millimeter.  She leans down, effortlessly moving the chair back before sitting down and moving it back forward towards the table. She looks up at me smiling so sweetly. “You’re such a gentleman, Dani.”

At that moment, that perfect moment, I’m awestruck seeing just how powerful and massive she is next to me, while witnessing how tender and loving her heart is.

The rest of the evening proceeds per usual with Danielle easily eating three times the entire family combined.  At a lull in the dinner, my mother takes the most unusual step of asking about Danielle’s family.

Interestingly, Danielle was not shy about opening up some about her past.

“I never knew my parents. I moved around a lot.  Lots of folks on the mountain kept me. They sent me to lots of different places and people. They all hated me, though. No one let me play with their kids or even wanted me around. 

Lots of them did bad things to me.  Stuff I don’t really remember all of, some stuff I wish that could forget.  I know that I don’t wanna ever have any of it ever happen to me again.”  She looked down the whole time, just staring into her lap. Her voice trailing off getting softer.

“The last family wasn’t any different except I was too big by then and too ugly they said to keep inside.  They lived way up at the top of the mountains. It was snowy and cold most of the year. We didn’t have any electricity or water and their place was really small. They had children of their own so try said that there wasn’t room in the house for someone like me. But I wanted to play.  I wanted to belong but they never wanted to play with me or be with me. I was too big, ugly and clumsy they said to stay inside. So, I had my own little place outside that I built myself.”  Her voice quivering more and more, almost wispy.

As she described it, it was overwhelming to think that she probably grew up in a lean-to next to a shack?

“I had to work all day to earn my food. And then I only got what was left over from the family, so I usually hunted for game at night as well.  Set traps to catch rabbits and squirrels and stuff.

Each day, I had to collect wood and eventually chop down trees when I was older.  I had to cut them up to keep the fire going for the family. I had to always keep the fires going or I’d be punished. Punishment was bad. They’d hit me a lot. Over and over. And other stuff.

Then I also had to collect rocks. Big ones. Boulders to put up behind the house to keep the land from falling down onto the house.  The land was always falling so I was always in trouble. I had to collect lots of rocks and constantly work the land to keep it from falling onto the house. That’s how I earned my keep.”  She recounts almost trance-like.

“But they were never ever happy with me. I always got punished. It hurt a lot a first, but then I just kinda got used to it. I grew a lot too so they had to work harder to hurt me. After a while, the punishments didn’t really hurt me anymore.  I guess that’s why they got tired of me so they delivered me to the shelter in town. Then I ended up here with you wonderful, loving people. I can’t believe how lucky I got to be here. I, uh, can’t believe this is real.”  She finally looks up, tearful but not hysterical like she used to get. You could see the pain that she had suffered but it seemed much more distant.

“Oh, dear.  Dear Danielle. You’re a part of the family now. You belong here. You don’t ever have to leave unless you want to. And you’re always welcome to come back anytime. As far as I’m concerned, you’re the daughter that I’ve always wanted.”  My mother tearing up, smiling at Danielle.

My mother stands up and moves to Danielle, embracing her gigantic arm as the rest of us follow suit and hug her massive physique. The hardness, the weight, the warmth, like hugging marble that’s been out in the sunshine. I gently lean into her arm, rubbing my cheek against her. As we’re all hugging, I feel her gigantic traps moving as she slowly swivels her head towards me and we make eye contact. She smiles staring deeply at me.

Online pramitsen2008

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2020, 02:16:26 pm »
 :woohoo:

Worth the wait for another great chapter.

Keep it coming :singing:

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2020, 03:27:32 pm »
Looking good with soft progression. Can't always be aboyt hard and brutal things- And that's good.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    50%
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2020, 08:36:44 pm »
A sensitive story.  Well written

Offline wkm1959

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2020, 04:54:35 am »
 Excellent, Lets see a nice long love story Between Danielle & Daniel supported & encouraged by his family.  They are kind to her, accepting her as one of their own.  She has endured a lifetime of abuse without human kindness or love. It is miraculous that she is able to display love & kindness to those who reciprocate & demonstrate.   Danielle has suffered enough & shed enough tears.  This needs to remain a positive uplifting story for her sake.

Offline governor

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2020, 01:49:01 am »
So just how big is she, and is she "part lion"?

Offline Guit03

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2020, 03:25:07 pm »
Very nice build up
wonder where this goes
can't wait to read more ^^

Offline fragile1

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2020, 05:34:58 am »
Chapter 5 - Muzzles and Nuzzles

It’s finally winter break!!  A time to relax, game, and binge watch all the movies that I’d missed with my fall crazy class load. No more filling out college applications, just waiting for the results. Cautiously optimistic. Need a full ride, or else. Fingers crossed.

Since I’m on vacation, mom is kind enough to allow Danielle to have the same vacation time!!

Mom is busy as ever going to different stores, shopping for deals, and sewing.  Danielle is left to be on her own, really for the first time, for an extended period.

For me, off the schedule is great!  Staying up all night gaming, getting up late, just enjoying a relaxing time of “nothing productive.” 

Danielle however, continues her strict schedule that mom had gotten her into.  For several days, she diligently did all of her studies, chores etc... without supervision.

One afternoon, however, as I’m just getting up, from the latest all-nighter, I stumble into the living room and sprawl across the massive couch that mom found for Danielle. Turning on some action movie, my view of the screen is suddenly blocked by the gorgeous and absolutely voluminous figure of Danielle. She’s looking down at me, covered in sweats, except for those gorgeous feet, her hair in a braid.

“May I join you?” She softly speaks.

“Yeah!  Of course.  I, uh, am watching Annihilator 4. Hope that you’re into action and hero movies.”  I nervously chatter on.

I scoot my body to the edge of one side and admire her as she moves that gigantic physique down onto the couch next to me. The couch creaking, squishing, even though it’s reinforced with a steel frame.  Her magnificent width taking up more than a giant seat cushion.

Sitting up tall, her hands in her lap, trying to give plenty of space between us.

I continue to “watch” the movie as I’m curled up with my feet underneath me, but I couldn’t even begin to tell you what was going on.

All I could think was how this massive couch creaked and groaned with every subtle movement of her magnificent body.

Slowly, gently, she leaned back over time, relaxing her posture. Eventually, leaning back, flexing and stretching out those magnificent legs.  So phenomenal the way her XXXL pants seemed painted on stretching and pulling with every movement.  So sexy the way her perfectly arched, massive feet, with a light shade of pink polish, curled and uncurled, as she stretched her entire body.  The heart-stopping display of power like a massive cat, flexing her entire monstrous physique, before relaxing again.

“You can have more couch if you like, I’ve got plenty to share.”  I sheepishly invite her. It’s corny, but it’s all I have.

“You don’t mind?”  She looks bashfully at me.

“Of course not. This is really cool that get to chill together.”  I quickly respond trying to be calm.

I see her angelic face smiling gently as she leans over and brings up her monstrous physique completely onto the couch and leans her bulky, mountainous physique heavily against me. Her massive shoulder effortlessly pinning me.  I feel like I’m being compressed by a warm, overloaded, pile of sandbags. She’s so heavy, thick, warm, and cozy. “Just magical,” I think.

A scene or two later in the movie, in a calm moment, I hear her slow, deep, rhythmic, bellow-like breathing, powerfully pushing against me with every inhalation.

Then, a sigh, as I feel her leaning her massive head down on my tiny, frail, boney shoulder. I immediately rotate my birdcage-like chest to act as a pillow and she sighs again and snuggles into my neck and chest.  Her massively muscular traps and shoulders completely burying me into the couch.  Her incredible weight slowly compressing me further and further until I begin to struggle with my own breathing. I’m slowly being suffocated just by her nuzzles. 

And wow, her body is like a furnace!  She’s so hot. Literally. Like a hot oven brick laying across a piece of meat, I’m sweltering.

Just then, she rotates for a moment and I get a full breath only to have her lean even heavier into me. It’s wonderful, intoxicating and perfect.

After another few minutes, I feel her lean her face up against my neck, moving her lips gently against my neck. I hear her sigh again, almost cooing, as I feel her lips picker and kiss my neck!!!!  I’m stunned!!  Thrilled!!  Terrified!!  I don’t know what to do!??  I’ve never kissed anyone before!! 

I look down into those gorgeous eyes looking up at me desperately looking for approval.

“Wow. That felt incredible. You’re really good at that.  I’ve never done this before.”  I stammer nervously.

And then I lean my tiny, thin, pale, hairless face down and gently bring my lips to hers. We kiss for the first time. Pressing our lips against one another, forever.

The wonderful lilac scent of her hair. The phenomenal feeling of her huge lips smacking against me is absolutely incredible. I can’t believe that I’m kissing this gigantic beauty.

As I try to lift my head back up, I’m met with a massive palm, effortlessly gripping my entire skull, pulling me back down hard onto her lips, torquing my neck.

The incredible sensation of being gripped by her heavily callused fingers sends chills down my spine!!

The power of her innocently gripping me, squeezing my skull with her massive fingers, causes me to open my mouth in protest. But she takes it as an invitation and pushes her phenomenal lips over my entire mouth and gently, forcefully, pushes her tongue into my mouth.

At first, the sensation is electric. Her powerful, lithesome tongue, sexily weaving along my tongue quickly reaching the back of my throat. The intoxicating power of her tongue and lips dominating my mouth along with the way that she moans, coos, and even whimpers causes my heart to flutter wildly. I’m absolutely loving this and yet mystified about these emotions that I’m feeling. The confusion in my head about how I’m being aggressively kissed.  Even taken?  I’m being overpowered, and overwhelmed completely and it feels amazing. Her commanding strength, sensual aggression as well as her passionate affection all focused on me. It’s so hot and so confusing!

However, after a few moments, I get nervous about my lack of oxygen, my sudden shortness of breath as well as the room seems to be getting smaller? 

But her thick tongue continues to probe deeper into mouth easily touching my esophagus!  My body starts to choke and gag even as my jaw stretches wide.  The sheer mass of her wonderful leviathan completely filling me.

Even though this is the greatest moment of my life, I’m also getting scared.  Danielle must of felt my body convulsing as well as she pulls back, almost immediately, and releases my head allowing me to sit up.

“Whooooooo......” I gasp in exhilaration, slightly afraid, and a little oxygen deprived. I look down into my lap, after a moment of recovery, to see her absolutely gorgeous face looking up at me for approval.  Her furrowed brows along with slightly narrowed eyes showing a look of concern.

“Did you like it?  I mean, was it ok?”  She asks meekly.

“I... uhh... that was... incredible.” I smile nervously, trembling slightly still recovering my breath. 

“I’ve never done that before. I hope that you liked it too?”  I say.

Suddenly, she flips up, like a cat, landing on all fours, violently shaking the couch. The frame of the couch creaking ominously at the impact of her massive physique.  She leans in close so that we are nose to nose. Her eyes staring deeply into mine.

“Dani, I’ve been dreaming of this moment since the night that you took me into your home. Every night, I hug my pillows so tight hoping that it’ll be you someday. You’re the best kisser ever. And I don’t ever want to be without you ever again. You make me the happiest that I’ve ever felt in my life. I promise that I’ll do everything that I can to please you.”  Her look changes from concern to joy as her smile widens and eyes sparkle.

With that she pushes her face forward even closer till our lips touch, her arms gripping the edge of the couch behind me.  She leans her massive physique heavily into me while her succulent, full lips open up and begin again to completely consume me.

The sheer force of her gentle embrace by her monstrous mass crushes me against the couch forcing the air out of my lungs causing my ribs and spine bend back painfully. I’ve never felt anything so massive, so powerful and so sexual in all my life.  Her body feels like warm, wet blocks of sandbags, dozens of them, pressing down on me. She coos and moans kissing me furiously on my face, my cheeks, my neck before pushing her powerful tongue into my mouth, wrenching my lips and jaw open.

The ferocity of her affection, like a hurricane of frenetic activity crushing my body while she dominates mouth with her incredible tongue.  Eventually, she pulls back to suck and nibble on my top and then bottom lips.  She continues to moan, coo and sigh.

Her moans of enthusiasm and passion are like nothing I’ve ever experienced. I struggle underneath her gasping for air when I can, trying not to whimper in pain from her powerful passionate affections. My head spins, my heart pounds. My torso aches.  It’s wonderful and frightening.  Finally, after what seems like forever, she slows to gentle, delicate kissing and nuzzling with her face against mine.

“Dani. I’m the luckiest girl in the world. You’re so sweet and kind and so smart.  I don’t deserve you. Hmmmmm...”. She purrs in satisfaction.  She turns her body, laying her head against my shoulder with one gigantic arm above and around me hanging over the couch keeping me pinned.

Her other enormous hand comes down and takes my hand that easily fits in her palm. She grips my hand with her enormous, heavily callused fingers as I struggle not to wince in pain. She flexes her hand several times feeling my knuckles and fingers grinding against each other and hers.

She spreads my hand and put her fingers in between. The size size difference is astounding. My middle finger, significantly smaller than even her pinkie. She brings her fingers down closing on mine, feeling them bent by hers. The blood pushed out from my fingers and then returning with each flex and release. The pulsating pain running up my forearm. I’m trying not to cry out, biting my lip. Hopefully she doesn’t notice. She seems to be trying to be gentle. Wow. What an incredible grip.

Finally, having examined my hand for several moments, she uncurls her hand from mine. The blood rushing back, the pain in my joints easing, though still throbbing. She lay her hand on top of mine and settles back into watching the movie.

My mind struggling to comprehend what just happened.  But mainly, I’m just elated.

Online pramitsen2008

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2020, 08:51:53 am »
 :bravo:

Excellent chapter. Lovely style to portray the main characters and even more beautiful is the development of these two characters.

Hopefully, we get to see more of the softer side of Danielle alongwith some more events from her past.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Daniel and his Lion

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View