Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575716 Posts in 73217 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 12:11:06 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Daniel and his Lion
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Daniel and his Lion  (Read 42170 times)

Offline fragile1

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Daniel and his Lion
« on: August 14, 2020, 02:01:00 am »
After years of just consuming the wonderful work written here, I thought that I might try to contribute for a change. I’m not a writer, but I do hope that you enjoy this and your constructive criticisms are welcome.

This is definitely NSFW. If you’re under 21, please do not read.

This story starts very slowly and will build over time. 

Daniel and his Lion.

Chapter 1. Introduction.

My family had an ordinary life. Though, I’m an only child, my mother, who has an extraordinarily sensitive heart, works for a daycare, while my father works downtown in some sort of financial job.

Most of my formative years had been spent doing ordinary things, mostly online gaming and not really paying attention to the world around me.

My mother’s incredible gift for caring led our family to open up our house to a multitude of homeless children.  We served as a temporary halfway house transitioning children from life “on the streets” to a possible family unit.  Most of the them were younger, eager to receive help, and rejoiced at the thought of a family to belong to.

My father supported his wife’s unending kindness probably because I am their only child and she wanted more.  Something about complications with having more children that I never really understood.

Though I consider myself an ordinary teenager, and do enjoy sports, a whole host of genetic cards are stacked against me that I care not to challenge.  My incredibly small stature, poor coordination, and weak vision don’t exude athleticism.  At 5’6” and barely 75 lbs, my moppy, disheveled brown hair and thick glasses don’t exactly give the air of a physically imposing specimen. The wrestling coach actually spoke to me briefly as he was looking for someone to “fill out the lowest weight class,” but a few moments of discussion with me, he immediately changed his mind.

By now, I’ve resigned myself to the inevitable facts of life and have moved on from such trivial things as physical strength.  The failures in gym class simply reinforced my decision that gaming and math were the easiest paths for me.

At my house we usually have two or three potential kids up for adoption at any given time. I don’t mind sharing the space, my toys, my clothes with these visitors. Mother said that we had so much already and it was better to give to the needy than be selfish.  So, armed with this upbringing, I readily gave away my stuff to anyone that came through, even if they only stopped in for a few months.  This went on for years. 

Then, one day, I noticed that our house was empty?  It was June and summer had just begun.  Usually, the house bustled with activities and constant noise. The silence unnerved me, actually.  It was strange. Very strange.

No one around?  Oh well.  I went into my room, put on my headphones, and indulged in an epic 8 hour gaming fest.

Hours later, taking my headphones off, I stretched my back and rubbed my eyes, as I’d been sitting hunched forward entirely too long and much too close to the screen.

Immediately, I hear my mother’s voice going on and on to my father.

“She’s really, really in a bad way. The shelter said that they found her almost comatose. She isn’t speaking to anyone. I know, I know but she needs us. She’s got nothing. Nobody. Dear, I promise, I won’t take on any others. I’ll quit my job at the daycare. Honey? Honey, please. She’s different. Oh? Really?  Thank you dearest!  This is wonderful!  I’ll tell the shelter  and I’ll make sure that she well taken care of.”  She’s so excited about this girl?

“Yes, yes Daniel is a such a good boy. I’m sure that you’d agree that he needs more social interaction and if this works out, then she can stay with us longer.  This may really give Daniel a chance to bond with someone his own age instead of just ‘online friends.’  No, he’s not listening. I’m sure that he’s just got those headphones on like always.”

Stunned!  Shocked!  My mother talking about me like this?  I couldn’t believe how she seemed so, nervous about me?  Online friends?  I had at least one friend at school. Maybe two of you count my science lab partner.

And who is this new person that I’m supposed to bond with?

I tentatively moved up from my gaming chair, leaving my game running and headed down the hallway that leads to the main room. Standing there my mother and father, ordinary people, calmly talking with looks of concern; their nervousness readily apparent. Quickly turning to me in surprise, “Hi, Daniel.  We didn’t realize you were done gaming?”  My mother looking towards me, her demeanor quickly changing to one of reassurance. My father looking down almost solemnly.

“Yes. I, uh, just needed a snack or something. Is everything ok?”  I knew it wasn’t.

“Oh, yes of course, sweety. Your father and I were talking about our latest opportunity to help someone. She’s just in her room now. The guest room across from yours.  Be a dear and go greet her would you?”  She pleaded gently.  Her eyes showing deep, genuine concern.

“She’s really scared and shy. The shelter sent her to us because they didn’t know what else to do?  You know we’ve had such a great success rate of helping people and she’s probably going to need the most help ever.”  My mother ever the comforter calmly stating her case.

“What’s, what’s her name?”  I stammered. 

Even though I wanted to be mad or hurt, I knew that she was right. It’s not about my comfort, but whoever else that we can protect.

“Her name?  Well dear, that’s the thing. The shelter couldn’t get her to talk and she doesn’t have any ID.  Maybe you could cheer her up?  Make her feel welcome?  She’s about your age. Perhaps, she’ll talk to you. Go on in, but leave the door open, ok?”

“Yes, mom. I’ll go. Can I eat afterwards?” 

“Yes dear. Now go.  Go on.”

I looked back down the hallway whence I came from to the opposite room. The guest room door was closed. I walked up to he door and listened in. There was a soft sobbing, sniffing sound. I knocked on the door, before slowly cracking the door open.  The small room had an ordinary furniture, decorations and bed.

Sitting on the bed sobbing quietly with multiple tissues in her hand was a large disheartened and disheveled girl. Her heavily matted dirty brown hair, tied loosely in a ponytail hung across her incredibly broad shoulders. Her long fingers nervously twisting and turn the braid over and over. Tissues clutched tightly in her fingers. Her pale, dirty face had a stream of tears.  She’d been crying for who knows how long.  A huge, puffy green coat, buttoned up tightly, wrapped around her body.  A hand made cotton dress that ran down her legs to a pair of very large brown boots.  The smell was immediate and apparent. She’d hadn’t showered or washed her clothes in a long time.

My mother had laid out some clothes for her to wear along with toiletries all neatly folded in a nearby chair, but it was obvious that she hadn’t even attempted to touch them. She didn’t seem particularly tall, but she did seem large?

Maybe it was all the clothes. Even her boots seemed to stick out pretty far from her dress. What was most noticeable was how big her hands seemed. So very long and thick?  Covered in dirt and continuously twisting her hair.

She seemed to pause for only a moment at my entrance before returning to looking down.

“Umm.. Hi?  Are you ok?  Can I get you anything?  Something to drink or eat?”  I spoke calmly and quietly.

She just continued to look down and shook her head no.

“Ok. Well, I guess my mom told you that we’re here to help you?  You’re gonna be with us for a while?  My mom told me to introduce myself. I’m sorry that you’re so upset.   I’m Daniel.”

She looked up at me for a moment in between tears and sniffles.

“I’m Danielle.  How long am I staying here?  No one’s been so nice to me before. This can’t be real is it?  You’re not going to punish me or send me away?  Everybody always sends me away.”  She whispered back between soft sobs.

I smile enthusiastically.

“That’s awesome!  We have the same name. What are the odds?  I mean, actually we could probably write out an equation with the approximate number of names multiplied by the number of people in this area alone and come up with a percentage?”  I’m talking so excitedly fast.

She stopped moving her fingers nervously, looked up at me and starred.

“You. You’re so smart. I don’t even really know what you just said but you’re so sweet to me. I can’t believe that this is real. Why are being so nice to me?”  She sniffled. Slowly composing herself. Her breathing returning to normal. The rose in her pale cheeks returning.

“That’s what we do. We take care of each other. No matter what.  You’d do the same for me if you could?  Don’t worry about anything. I’m here to take care of you.”  I responded.

She smiles slightly. Her brown eyes almost sparkling. Her lips pulling back into this huge grin.  “Promise?  Promise that you’ll never leave me?  Pinky swear?”  She almost pleaded. It seemed so strange. So desperate?  Oh, well. She’s just lonely, I guess.

“Absolutely.”  I step forward and put my hand out extending my pinkie. She lifts up her hand and I’m amazed at how large it is. Her pinkie is easily thicker than two of my fingers and definitely longer.  Her rough, heavily callused finger completely surrounds my soft, pliable finger. She looks at my hand. Staring at it. Admiring me? 

“Your finger is so soft. So clean. So, little.”

Then she quickly pulls her finger back and stares down at the ground.

“I’m sorry. Please don’t me mad at me. I don’t mean anything.”  Nervously returning to fidgeting with her hair.

“What do you mean?  So what that I’m smaller?  Doesn’t bother me.  I’ll always been smaller. Besides, I like how much bigger your hands are anyway. And I love the feel of your fingers. Are those calluses?”

She looks up at me in surprise. Her eyes wide with confusion.

“You, you like my hands?  You don’t think that I’m ugly or gross?  She looks back down at her palm observing it as if for the very first time.

“Yeah. They’re callused.  I’ve had to work really hard to earn my keep. And, I promise that I’ll work extra hard here too. If you promise to keep me?”  She stared up at me. So worried looking.

“Keep you?  We don’t keep people. But you’re welcome to stay.  My mom and dad are really nice and they let people stay here all the time.”  I reassured her.

“Work?  Sure, if you want to. ‘Working for a goal is the best way to success.  You gotta earn it.’  That’s what Mom always says.  But don’t  worry.  You’re safe here. I’ll protect you and you can stay as long as you want.”  I insisted calmly.

“And your hands are awesome!  Perfect really. I bet that you never have problems opening stuff or holding things. Being strong is really cool.  Dad says that you gotta focus on your strengths to get ahead in life. It’s why I’m working on gaming and math and stuff.”  I ramble on.  Am I nervous?  I smile and try to be cool hoping that she’ll relax.

She beams at me.  Her lips pulled back into a huge smile. “Thank you! No one ever been so sweet to me. I promise that I’ll be good.”  She insists almost begging.

“Daniel?”  My Mom calls.

“Uhmmm, I gotta go ok?  Why don’t you relax, get cleaned up, the bathroom is just next door. I gotta go eat a sandwich or something. Cool?  Join us when you’re ready?”  I calmly step back, leave the room and close the door behind me.

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    6.67%
Re: Daniel and his Lion
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2020, 02:41:02 am »
Okay, this started out REALLY good. Glad you're going slow, letting us get to know the characters, setting up a good bedrock for the rest of the story. There are some grammar problems, but overall? Can't wait to see where you take this.

Offline bigfbbluver

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2020, 02:51:58 am »
Really love how this is starting out. I can’t wait to read more. You have me hooked.

:bravo:

Offline Gertos

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2020, 05:51:40 am »
You say you're not a writer, but this is quite deftly written. Looking forward to more.

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2020, 01:17:21 pm »
Really loving the introductory chapter of characters, and really loving the characters so far!  :clap:
User is currently banned [View]

Offline thebaron

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2020, 05:40:34 pm »
Interesting start to your story. I look forward to reading more.

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2020, 09:08:13 pm »
Good start. I like the character development and details you have put in your descriptions so far. I can't wait to read more. Karma for all!

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2020, 11:18:51 pm »
A very interesting set up, and it looks promising. I look forward to how things play out.

Offline fragile1

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2020, 02:55:07 am »
Before I post anything further, I would be remiss if I didn’t take the time to publicly Thank Seldomlasts for their advice and critiques as I’m writing this piece. I’m truly honored.

Offline bullen77

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2020, 08:21:06 am »
What a great start!! 😀👍
User is currently banned [View]

Offline seldom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2020, 04:04:12 pm »
Really happy to see this here! I'm loving this story!

Offline srielley

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2020, 05:38:59 pm »
Excellent beginning of a story.  Please continue :D

Offline fragile1

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2020, 02:27:29 am »
Chapter 2 — Moving In

I’ve finished my sandwich, updated my mom on the current situation, headed back to my room across from Danielle’s room, put my headphones on, and prepared for a nice 6 hour questing marathon. ‘Mom thinks this is a waste? Come on?  Doesn’t she know that this is the future?’  I ponder the meaning of life and all things gaming.

As I’m diving in my alter world, I try to clear my head of Danielle. Everything about her seemed so extraordinary. Her size, her eyes, her smile.  Concentrate!  Don’t wipe the party!  Focus!  Ughhh....

After wiping my party for the third time in a row, I pull my headphones off and hear my mother knocking and talking but not to me.

“Danielle?  This is Mrs. Pastel.  I hope the shower felt good?  Good.

Are the clothes that I put in there ok?  Too small?  Oh... ok. Hold on dear.”  She quickly returns with various sizes of t-shirts and pants.

“Here you go. Some larger sizes. Don’t worry. Take your time.  Try what you like and I can get something better tomorrow. Sorry, that I wasn’t more prepared for you.”  She apologizes.

“Are you hungry?  Good!  I’ll make you something in the kitchen. No rush. Come out when you want to.”

Mom leaves and the suspense is killing me. I can’t believe this.  Why am I so anxious?  I get up, pulling off my headphones and heading for her door.  I stand there for a moment and just try to gather my thoughts. My heart beats and my pulse races. Like I’m running a sprint!

I knock on the door.  “Danielle?  May I come in? Is that ok?”

Hearing nothing, I nervously, slowly turn the lock, push the door open.

“Danielle?  I’m sorry .  I didn’t hear your... (wow) voice.”

I look in to see Danielle’s back to me. She’s combing her wet hair trying to detangle it. She’s wearing a huge football jersey, probably XXL, that seems too small on her???

Her incredibly wide back is so thick that it distorts the stitching of the number.  Her massive traps absurdly stretch the collar of the jersey while her gigantic shoulders pull the shirt so far across her body that it doesn’t even come down to her waist?? 

Each motion of her mountainous shoulder lifts the jersey up revealing rolling pin thick columns of muscle running along side her spinal cord.

I watch her insanely thick, heavily striated, forearm pulling the brush through her mane of her hair. The brush looks toy-sized in her gigantic hand. 

Peering further down, I see that she’s wearing grey sweatpants like a second skin over her oaken legs, thicker than my torso.  Her meaty, full, round glutes push against each other eating the fabric with her cheeks as she shifts her weight back and forth while brushing.

Most devastating of all, she had pulled the sweatpants up revealing two gigantic calves covered with pulsating pencil-thick veins. Each massive head of her colossal calf jutted jaggedly out obscenely. Each calf was much, much thicker than my thigh!  How in the world did she ever fit into boots? 

I feel butterflies in my stomach. My mind reels, while my breathing shortens.  I’ve never seen anything so sexy in my life. My heart races, and my throat is suddenly very dry.

I stare in abject awe and fascination at the massive muscularity rolling and gliding back and forth. The smooth undulation like an ocean of vascular waves. An eternity of time must have passed as I’m stuck frozen in my feet at the entrance of the door.

Danielle finally turns realizing that I’ve opened the door.  She must think that I look completely ridiculous as I stare slack-jawed at her. She momentarily stares back at me with a look of fear before quickly sitting down on the bed that gives an incredibly heavy screech!!!  The mattress springs nearly giving at her titanic weight. She looks down forlorn and almost... ashamed?  Dropping the brush she’s again twirling her wet hair, braiding and twisting it furiously.

“I’m sorry. Are you ok?  I just wanted to see if you’re interested in eating dinner?  Mom made something for us.”  Quickly closing my mouth trying to not to stare.

“I’m. I’m sorry. I didn’t hear you knocking. I should have opened the door for you. I’m sorry.” She’s almost crying.

“You’re upset because you didn’t open the door for me?  It’s fine. Really. It’s ok. You’re awesome. Don’t worry about it.”  I try to reassure her.

She looks up into my eyes almost a pleading look. “Really?  You’re not mad?  You forgive me?”

I look at her trying not to react at the strange response.  “Oh. No. You’re great. Don’t worry about it. Let’s go eat ok?”

Danielle slowly stands up and up. She’s easily a head taller than I, but I’m only 5’6” anyway.

I almost gasp though, seeing her face all cleaned up, and not puffy from tears. She’s gorgeous. Her long, wet curly brown flows down either side of her full, almost round cheeks. Her sparkling brown eyes with flicks of green.  Her lips are plump, pouty. She’s almost like a living cherub! 

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2020, 05:54:30 am »
Love to see her encouraging him to join her in weight room and their love develops over a shared iron love.

Offline pramitsen2008

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2020, 08:07:07 am »
Fantastic 2nd chapter :woohoo:

Curious to see what's in store next.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Daniel and his Lion

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View