Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572785 Posts in 72117 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 10:45:42 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  WPW Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends Videos  |  WPW 283 - Sharon Marvel
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: WPW 283 - Sharon Marvel  (Read 5301 times)

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
WPW 283 - Sharon Marvel
« on: May 03, 2020, 01:49:10 am »
WPW283 - Part 1 - Sharon Marvel

We have to add all the sessions up again, but aside from Melissa Coates and Michelle Ivers, who stuck around the scene longer, we did more work with Sharon than anyone else. The two main reasons were that she had been living in New Jersey for most of her career, and that she always had a different 'look', ranging from ripped at 120 pounds to incredible off-season condition, a couple of times reaching 180 pounds. We had two sessions with her in 1995 for this release- in very ripped contest shape (5'3" 140 pounds) at the time of her 1995 Jan Tana Pro contest, then a few months later when she was around 165 pounds.

Sadly, the latter session would be our last with her until 12 years later, when she was trying to make her comeback. Her contest shape material here shows Sharon at her very best- she put on about 20 pounds of cut muscle since 1987, and she hits the shots in many outfits during both sessions. No gymwork this time, but her last interview is included.

This was our second session with Joanne, and she gets 80 minutes- same for Sharon. The British champ was in huge and ripped shape (5'8" 180 pounds) at the time of her 1995 Ms. Olympia contest. She poses in several swimsuits/dresses- most footage with our pro equipment then good quality camcorder for her 'railroad posing scenes'. Update interview also included

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

Savings Galore 🤑 35% Off For All International Orders

Video chat with female bodybuilders, physique models and fitness athletes 24/7/365!

If you're skinny get out here you are not belong here  

All non-contributors risk getting permanently banned | Total 2630 Members Banned — and counting 🔥

I Saradas

Forum Saradas

WPW 283 - Sharon Marvel
« on: May 03, 2020, 01:49:10 am »

Offline sadaras99

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
Re: WPW 283 - Sharon Marvel
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2022, 06:27:48 pm »
WPW 283 - Sharon Marvel / Joanne Lee (2 3/4 hours)

The time on this video is split about equally between the two women - about 80 minutes each. Sharon Marvel is up first, in the last of her many WPW appearances. It starts with about 40-45 minutes of contest shape footage, taken just before the 1995 Jan Tana. In my opinion, this was her best contest shape ever - even better than for the 1993 Ms. Olympia. It's hard to believe that she only took 10th place showing in the Jan Tana; I'm sure this result had something to do with her decision to retire from competition. The first sequence is the longest (about 15 minutes) and best, with Sharon posing outdoors in a red leotard and heels. She seems to have more upper body size than previously, and of course, her lower body is as good as ever. They strike a nice balance here, not really over-emphasizing any one particular bodypart - a good decision, given her tremendous overall development. Well, maybe there's a little more emphasis on legs, but you'd expect that with her. They conclude this segment with her walking around a bit, which really shows off her lower body nicely. The weather was apparently very hot (Virginia in July), so they moved indoors for the rest of the shoot, where they continue with another leotard, and two nice dresses. Again, a good balance of poses, highlighted by several demonstrations of the Marvel "thigh flap".
Following a short interview, there is about 25 minutes of footage taken about two months later, when Sharon had bulked up to about 160 lbs. (compared to 140 in contest shape). Apparently, she had not been working out much since the Jan Tana; she looks moderately hard, with so-so definition, but a great shape as always. She looks much more relaxed here than I've ever seen her on tape, which is a nice plus. One negative here is that her tan was basically non-existent. There's probably more emphasis on her legs in this segment, for good reason; her lat spread also looks particularly impressive. The outfits in this segment include a red leotard, a denim dress, and a skirt / black tank-top combination. There's another nice walking sequence in the last outfit. Since this was Sharon's final WPW video, they conclude with a nice retrospective, showing clips from their various shoots with her over the years (and there have been many).

I've seen three other Marvel WPW videos - 74, 161 and 246. If picking one for contest shape, I'd go with 283 if you prefer size, but probably with 161 if you like more of a "girl next door" look - great condition, but less size. For off-season shape, I'd go with either 161 or 246 before 283. I think there's more off-season posing on those than on 283, and she's definitely in better shape, without sacrificing her characteristic off-season shape and fullness.

Of course, if you get this video (283), you also get Joanne Lee. This was also WPW's last shooting with Joanne, and as in video 243, she was in contest shape - this time, fresh off her 7th place showing in the 1995 Ms. Olympia. All the posing is outdoors, starting with a black bikini. This begins with Joanne applying oil to herself, after which she poses, first standing, and then sitting on a park bench. For some reason, I didn't particularly care for the cut of her bikini, though her condition here is certainly hard to fault. Posing continues in three dresses - a nice blue one, and two black ones (one sleeveless, and one with short sleeves). There's a definite emphasis on arm shots (for good reason - her arms are huge), with some excellent close-ups, and there are also several nice walking scenes, including one that lasts about two minutes. Although Joanne is probably best known for her upper body, her legs are very good, too. The final posing segment takes place on the railroad tracks (a setting they have used many times - with Debbie Muggli and Diana Dennis, among others), with Joanne wearing a yellow leotard and heels. This is the best outfit she wears on the tape; the cut of the leotard makes the walking scenes particularly good. :-) An interview closes the tape, and is what every WPW interview should be - short.

If I were picking a tape just for Joanne Lee, I'd probably pick this one over WPW-243. A possible plus (not for me, but some people evidently like it) is that 243 includes some gym work, but I like the posing on 283 a bit better. The main reason for this is that she's a bit bigger on 283; I'd say that the choice is outfits is about equal between the two.
I Saradas

Online Saradas.Org

• Ordem e Progresso
  • Admin
  • Activity:
    100%
  • I ♥ Saradas
    • I ♥ Saradas
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2023, 10:35:55 am »

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline cakedeath

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2024, 08:38:14 pm »
 8)

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  WPW Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends Videos  |  WPW 283 - Sharon Marvel

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View