Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575008 Posts in 72984 Topics by 28825 Members - Latest Member: aek1972 April 24, 2024, 03:00:41 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  What are the most sensual sessions you had ?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: What are the most sensual sessions you had ?  (Read 24928 times)

Offline Dinger123

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: What are the most sensual sessions you had ?
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2020, 08:30:39 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
How sensual was Ripped Princess? I n emails she told me that a hj was possible but it sounds like people are saying that she does more. Is that true?

DATY is possible. But that was the 2nd time I saw her so.

When she does a HJ does she do it in a hold or outside of a hold. I have only had on hj in a session and it was in a hold. It was cool because I was helpless and could not get out, but was consensual of course
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2020, 08:30:39 pm »

Offline chemdude01

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2021, 04:46:18 pm »
For me the following were all quite sensual and enjoyable.  ;)

Lexi Daniels

Lora O.

Empress Maria

Musclebeauty X

Offline RippedVixen

• Activity:
    0%
  • IFBB Pro Bodybuilder
    • Onlyfans
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2021, 05:02:59 pm »
what are the typical costs for these sessions (hj/no hj) and do they include hotel fee?
Is it an hourly rate and if so how many hours do you book?

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2021, 02:38:59 am »
what are the typical costs for these sessions (hj/no hj) and do they include hotel fee?

It depends on the woman. To be completely honest, she can charge as much as she wants and do whatever she wants to do. She just needs to be upfront about what she charges and what she will/will not do. Most women do a flat rate for an hour. BUt some do tier pricing.

But right now the going rate is between $300 and $500 an hour.

If you are traveling you take care of the hotel and guys come to you.  Unless you have something set up. Some guys will pay for you to come to their city. They will pay for the air fare and/or the hotel.  In theory anytime you are not with them you can see other guys and since most everything is paid for anything extra is yours. I have never flown a woman to see me so if someone wanted to do that with you, the two of you would have to hammer out the details.

"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline JustBiceps

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2021, 11:52:01 am »
Kris Clark

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2021, 07:33:55 pm »
Kris Clark

Lived near my friend’s town. Spoke to her once but couldn’t get to meet her. Sounded like a dream. Hat tip to here.

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2021, 04:52:26 pm »
A terrific thread!  I'm old and most of my sessionettes have retired or in some sad cases passed on like Kris Clarke and Lynn McCrossin, two of the sweetest AND most vigorously sensual I'd ever seen.  Others in no particular order:

Gabrielle Hames . . . frightening in her massive strength, but soooo sexy
Amber DeLuca . . . my crush on her is ongoing
Debra D'Andrea . . . sweet as candy, until her gameface goes on and then get a hold of something
Lora O . . . as indicated by others; top shelf
Kasie Cavanaugh . . . a longstanding fav
Trudy Ireland . . . tiny and massive at the same time!
Tazzie Columb . . . that sexy Cajun accent!
MusclebeautyX . . . that incredible physique
Joanna Thomas . . . one of the most stunning creatures on the planet: RIP
Kathy Hornbuckle . . . 6' 1" of sheer awesomeness
Christine Marshall . . . once I got to know her, the welcome wagon rolled in!
Robin Parker . . . one of the most staggering beautiful fbbers I'd ever met.
. . . I'm sure there are others, but those are the first ones that come to mind . . . memories I'll take to my deathbed.  :)
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2021, 04:57:09 pm »
Oh!!  I forgot Fabi Antoine!  When I saw her, she was all of 5' 10", 200 lbs. and SHREDDED!  Her strength was terrifying . . . and combined with her sensuality . . . difficult to describe.  She kept me 45 minutes after the hour and said, "You can leave once I'm done playing with you."  Huh??  Can there be a better compliment??  I'm 6' 1" 235 lbs. and at the time I was lifting heavy and quite strong.  She made me feel like a dustmite hiding behind a flea's testicle . . . oh, and when she "finished" with me, it was a miracle I didn't blow a cranial artery.  Perhaps the most intensely erotic session of any of them. 

Thank you, Fabilous Fabi!!

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2021, 07:04:18 am »
Oh!!  I forgot Fabi Antoine!  When I saw her, she was all of 5' 10", 200 lbs. and SHREDDED!  Her strength was terrifying . . . and combined with her sensuality . . . difficult to describe.  She kept me 45 minutes after the hour and said, "You can leave once I'm done playing with you."  Huh??  Can there be a better compliment??  I'm 6' 1" 235 lbs. and at the time I was lifting heavy and quite strong.  She made me feel like a dustmite hiding behind a flea's testicle . . . oh, and when she "finished" with me, it was a miracle I didn't blow a cranial artery.  Perhaps the most intensely erotic session of any of them. 

I am around your weight but 5'8.  I will say this cuz she is done with sessions but her deep throat and then sucking me dry while she had me in the air... with.. no.. condom... on...

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #39 on: May 07, 2021, 04:49:26 pm »

I am around your weight but 5'8.  I will say this cuz she is done with sessions but her deep throat and then sucking me dry while she had me in the air... with.. no.. condom... on...

:wow:

Offline Hoodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2021, 06:04:53 pm »

Sounds fantastic. I know another time to see Fabi it would've been even more glorious than it already was. I'm just glad I got to see her at all

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2021, 12:36:38 am »

Sounds fantastic. I know another time to see Fabi it would've been even more glorious than it already was. I'm just glad I got to see her at all

Agreed, she was absolutely one of a kind . . . an outlier, even in the bbing world.

Offline Digital Garden

• Activity:
    10%
  • The time for strong muscular women to shine is NOW
« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2021, 03:04:13 am »
Of all my sessions, the most sensual one for me by far was Tazzie Colomb. We hit it off right away, and its an experience I'll never forget.

I actually ended up having TWO sessions with her in the same day. I had around 10-12 years of boyhood fantasies of her built up in my head from viewing her pictures on the internet. I booked one session hoping that would satiate my appetite. She was always one of my favorites back when I first got into female muscle in the 90s.

Anyways, I show up for our session and she put me at ease right away. She is so cool and down to earth, a joy to talk to. Then we begin this amazing muscle worship session. She was In great shape, big and full but still had her arm veins and abs showing. Everything about our session was sensual, her stare, her outfits, her movements, her flexing and posing. She oozed sensuality. She couldn't help but notice I was very turned on, and after she commented on my erection I swear she became even more sensual. The session was way more than just a sesual worship session, I really believe we connected on a deep level, we really understood each other.

Towards the end of our session she mentions to me that she has some free time after her next session about two hours later and that she was and I quote: "not done with me." She sincerely wanted me to come back and spend time with her. I couldn't resist.

That first session was great, but that second one... holy WOW. She nearly made a point to dress even sexier and pulled out all the stops. She lets me in the room and immediately threw me on the bed and jumped on top of me. Flexing her chest and biceps, she wispers to me "I'm very attracted to you, how do you feel about me?." It was like my wildest boyhood dream come true! I was so turned on, and I'm convinced to this day that she was definitely in heat.

Out of respect for her. It wouldn't be polite for me to reveal everything thst happened after I returned for that second session. All I will say here is that I've not had an experience quite like that in my 20+ years of doing sessions. Taz will always have a special place in my heart.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #43 on: May 08, 2021, 09:56:08 am »
Of all my sessions, the most sensual one for me by far was Tazzie Colomb. We hit it off right away, and its an experience I'll never forget.

I actually ended up having TWO sessions with her in the same day. I had around 10-12 years of boyhood fantasies of her built up in my head from viewing her pictures on the internet. I booked one session hoping that would satiate my appetite. She was always one of my favorites back when I first got into female muscle in the 90s.

Anyways, I show up for our session and she put me at ease right away. She is so cool and down to earth, a joy to talk to. Then we begin this amazing muscle worship session. She was In great shape, big and full but still had her arm veins and abs showing. Everything about our session was sensual, her stare, her outfits, her movements, her flexing and posing. She oozed sensuality. She couldn't help but notice I was very turned on, and after she commented on my erection I swear she became even more sensual. The session was way more than just a sesual worship session, I really believe we connected on a deep level, we really understood each other.

Towards the end of our session she mentions to me that she has some free time after her next session about two hours later and that she was and I quote: "not done with me." She sincerely wanted me to come back and spend time with her. I couldn't resist.

That first session was great, but that second one... holy WOW. She nearly made a point to dress even sexier and pulled out all the stops. She lets me in the room and immediately threw me on the bed and jumped on top of me. Flexing her chest and biceps, she wispers to me "I'm very attracted to you, how do you feel about me?." It was like my wildest boyhood dream come true! I was so turned on, and I'm convinced to this day that she was definitely in heat.

Out of respect for her. It wouldn't be polite for me to reveal everything thst happened after I returned for that second session. All I will say here is that I've not had an experience quite like that in my 20+ years of doing sessions. Taz will always have a special place in my heart.

Tazzie was the first woman to ever finish me in the air. Twice in one session.

The first time it just happened. She put me in a Pile-drive Lift and I was so damn turned on she took my boxers off while she had me lifted and started draining me while my head between her thighs and my legs fully in the air. I was at least 215lbs during this time.

Half hour later she lifts me against the wall and drains me out one more time. Also the She was the first woman I ever shoulder sat on and did push ups with me on her back. This was around 2006-2007

Offline Shan Banda

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: November 26, 2021, 10:15:30 am »
Contact Sessiongirls.com you can create a profiel their and they will help u and btw big fan of yours from herbiceps.com

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  What are the most sensual sessions you had ?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View