Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574146 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 09:03:25 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Pocahontas
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Pocahontas  (Read 40146 times)

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Pocahontas
« Reply #75 on: October 16, 2020, 10:41:40 am »
She is native so she has strong facial features. There’s already a thread on her did you ever bother looking for it? Right now because of all these crazy surgeries she’s done I’m sure she will be limited but when 100% she is VERY strong! VERY! Especially her legs!!

Forum Saradas

« Reply #75 on: October 16, 2020, 10:41:40 am »

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #76 on: October 16, 2020, 03:13:37 pm »
I Skyped with her she looked amazing. I’m looking forward to finally meeting her on her east coast trip.

Offline HartfordWhalersFan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #77 on: October 19, 2020, 03:18:01 am »
I found out Pocahontas has done a few DVD’s for Utopia Entertainment. She looks good and appears to like what she’s doing. My guess is the DVD’s were shot in 2019 before the Coronavirus pandemic.

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #78 on: October 19, 2020, 03:26:37 am »
I skyped with her once, she looked great. Was going to session with her at one point, then covid happened, and I also saw her posting about her latest surgery which I'll admit I got a little freaked out by
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #79 on: October 19, 2020, 03:59:46 am »
What kind of surgery is Pocahontas talking about? Plastic surgery or surgery for a sports related injury?

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #80 on: October 19, 2020, 04:49:47 am »
rib removal for a smaller waist
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #81 on: October 20, 2020, 04:09:31 pm »
Saw her recently and she is "the cat's meow".  Well, actually she answered the door in her Kitty Halloween outfit...lol. 

Yes, she had her lower ribs removed and her new appearance is amazing all the way from her shoulders down to her "new" waist...she appears to be a perfectly shaped human V :wow:   She also had miniscus surgery recently...so, obviously she is in "off season" shape, but is now able to get back into the gym and hopes to be competing again within a year.

Also, I will say she is one of the most fun ladies I have seen in a long time...she's just a pleasure to be with as she truly enjoys doing sessions.   

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #82 on: October 21, 2020, 12:08:07 am »
Thanks for the review Im hoping to finally meet her this month. I Skyped with her she was super cool and had a amazing body.

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #83 on: November 04, 2020, 03:55:49 am »
Just finished a spectacular session with Pocahontas. She has an amazing head scissors which had me seeing stars. Body scissors can cause major discomfort to the ribs. Pocahontas has the V shaped physique and loves to show it with a victory pose. She told me she’s about 15 to 20 pounds heavier when not training for competition. She wasn’t in competition shape for our session, but it’s wouldn’t take her long to get there. She’s been competing for some time now. Looks awesome in a bikini. Fun person to be around. We talked about gym training and hobbies outside of session wrestling. Pocahontas will take her session clients to their pain threshold but will not push past it.  Pocahontas genuinely likes her clients and work. We did a combination of scissors and sensual smothering. Breast smothering with a bikini top on. No extra benefits offered. Replies to email quickly. Will definitely be booking a session again. Highly recommend.

Offline Viper4lyfe

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #84 on: November 05, 2020, 09:52:37 am »
Saw her recently and she is "the cat's meow".  Well, actually she answered the door in her Kitty Halloween outfit...lol. 

Yes, she had her lower ribs removed and her new appearance is amazing all the way from her shoulders down to her "new" waist...she appears to be a perfectly shaped human V :wow:   She also had miniscus surgery recently...so, obviously she is in "off season" shape, but is now able to get back into the gym and hopes to be competing again within a year.

Also, I will say she is one of the most fun ladies I have seen in a long time...she's just a pleasure to be with as she truly enjoys doing sessions.   

I thought she just had knee surgery.

Will be seeing her later this week. Hope all is well.

Offline wrestlebrett

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #85 on: November 25, 2020, 08:51:29 pm »
I have sessioned with her multiple times this year and will be sessioning with her again next week.

She is truly spectacular. She has an unbelievable body and I can assure you, she is 100 percent woman! Just an incredibly sexy and sensual woman.

This part I always find hard. She’s great to wrestle with and she loves to mix it up and roll around. She’s not trained as a wrestler or in BJJ, so unless she can overpower you, she’s not going to win. The last time we sessioned, which was about a month ago, I took her down easily and pinned her. She was shocked at that and vows to get me next week (I can’t wait!). So if you are looking for an Olympic-style wrestling match, she’s not your gal.

But if you want to wrestle a strong woman who is as sweet and nice as they come and has a fantastic body including an amazing booty, Pocahontas is your girl.

Offline lifted

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #86 on: November 30, 2020, 12:14:34 pm »
I have seen her 9-10 times since she started. Saw her last week for the first time since her 2 surgeries and it was the worst session I have had with her. She is such a nice lady and aims to please but for what I like in a session she no longer can accommodate. I love lift and carry , MW, and semi comp wrestling those are pretty much off the table now since she has lost muscle size and a lot of strength ( she no longer does lift and carry).  Not trying to sound hateful but want to let everyone know .

Offline deestar

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #87 on: November 30, 2020, 12:58:10 pm »
I have seen her 9-10 times since she started. Saw her last week for the first time since her 2 surgeries and it was the worst session I have had with her. She is such a nice lady and aims to please but for what I like in a session she no longer can accommodate. I love lift and carry , MW, and semi comp wrestling those are pretty much off the table now since she has lost muscle size and a lot of strength ( she no longer does lift and carry).  Not trying to sound hateful but want to let everyone know .

Interesting, I'd been on the fence about reaching out to schedule something with her.  She looks like she's still carrying reasonable size, so being just into MW maybe still a good fit?  Comments on how personable and engaging she is?  Kinda funny but I think a great session starts there and if she's "into it" and engaging then that helps everything take off.

Offline lifted

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #88 on: November 30, 2020, 01:20:25 pm »

Interesting, I'd been on the fence about reaching out to schedule something with her.  She looks like she's still carrying reasonable size, so being just into MW maybe still a good fit?  Comments on how personable and engaging she is?  Kinda funny but I think a great session starts there and if she's "into it" and engaging then that helps everything take off.

She is very easy to talk to. She tries her best to make you feel comfortable

Offline wrestlebrett

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #89 on: December 23, 2020, 11:39:11 pm »
She is a lot of fun, very easy to talk to, not put off by much of anything. And she's added most of her muscle back since her surgery. She's looking awesome and is a great great session.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Pocahontas

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View