Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574173 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 20, 2024, 12:54:09 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Pocahontas
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Pocahontas  (Read 40150 times)

Offline CurlyButterdish

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Pocahontas session
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2020, 06:39:07 pm »
Anyone dive into a session with her? I'm communicating with her now to dive in as she is visiting my city area. Please do tell if you have had
a session with her.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

Pocahontas session
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2020, 06:39:07 pm »

Offline barhoram

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Pocahontas session
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2020, 09:00:56 pm »
Yes--you can ask me for details.

Which city--she has about 10 listed for the next 2 days..lol.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2020, 11:43:04 pm »
Yes--you can ask me for details.

Which city--she has about 10 listed for the next 2 days..lol.

Message me details. I will see her Wednesday for lift and carry

Offline lifted

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2020, 05:45:57 am »
I have seen her many times, very good time

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2020, 07:02:53 am »

Some details please? Your stats? Your last session with her? Gonna see here Wednesday

Offline Viper4lyfe

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2020, 10:04:03 pm »
i got another session with her next month fam

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2020, 02:07:19 am »

???

Offline lifted

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2020, 03:36:35 am »

Some details please? Your stats? Your last session with her? Gonna see here Wednesday

You can dm me

Offline Viper4lyfe

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2020, 05:48:24 am »
Pocahantas of course. Booked a 1 hour session with her yesterday. She's really hot and friendly and asked what I was into before we got started. We agreed upon just very sensual, fantasy based wrestling. Got on the bed with her and it was on! Didn't get a chance to properly lock up cause she's like a cheetah once she pounces on you. I was at her mercy, put me in an extremely painful headlock, body scissors, head scissors, straddled me with my arms and legs pinned down, and buried those huge tits of hers in my face, slapped my face repeatedly with them to this went on for like 15 minutes all the while sensually talking dirty to me for no being able to break out of her holds. After that amount of time she asked if i was ok with her just going naked at this point? I told her to do it, so she took off her one piece swinsuit (SHe looks even better naked ) and it was back on to more painful submission holds, her bare tits in my face, which eventually I boldly decided to feel their heft before going as far as caressing pinching, pull and sucking on her nips. Which she seemed receptive to as she didn't tell me I wasn't allowed to do that, or abruptly stop it. She also stood over me on the bed with her bare pussy just a foot away from my face. ??? The most I could do was blow a bit of air towards it every few seconds. After that more head scissors, leaving me in very excruciating pain again, I lost count how many times I had to tap out to that while caressing those thick thighs, calves, and feet(apparently she likes her feet rubbed) so close to me, as she applied more and more pressure before it was too much for me. Finally took turns doing all of those while also now straddling my lap in a sorta reverse cow girl and girding herself on me, while giving me a close view of her pussy and ass, while I definitely reach out to lovingly rub my hands all over. Never felt on a more softer booty than hers, So I just couldn't help myself not to spank on it a few times, before my thumbs rubbed the inside of those cheeks, even migrating to grace those sweet looking lips below them once or twice. Soon enough the 1 hour alarm rang as she was ontop of me yet again, we stayed liked that for a minute or so more, this time she ended up kissing up my neck which I did so in return before she got off me to end the session. We started talking as I was getting my things to leave. She told me she'd be back in florida in a few months, and I promised that I would do a longer session the next time around. After that, I went to shake her hand, but she gave me a hug and a kiss on the lips and i was outta there. And now my body is sore as hell from the experience, but man was it totally fucking worth it!!!!

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2020, 09:33:02 pm »
Ok guys so I still feel her body on my while I am at work.  She is amazingly strong.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2020, 09:37:24 pm »
Ok guys I just got back to work and still feel her body on me.  Super strong especially her legs. Super sensual.  No BJ or actual sex but she was so fun and sexy.  We did lift and carry.  I am 5'8 230. Squatted me in a piggy back. Did a front lift, calf raises, lap sit, fireman's carry, and a reverse pile-driver type of lift.  She is 5'4 and I believe 175. She is still new to this but she loves to be strong and playful.  Her legs could honestly kill me if she wanted.  She is one of my current favorites along with tapered physique

Offline Viper4lyfe

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2020, 10:55:32 pm »
Ok guys I just got back to work and still feel her body on me.  Super strong especially her legs. Super sensual.  No BJ or actual sex but she was so fun and sexy.  We did lift and carry.  I am 5'8 230. Squatted me in a piggy back. Did a front lift, calf raises, lap sit, fireman's carry, and a reverse pile-driver type of lift.  She is 5'4 and I believe 175. She is still new to this but she loves to be strong and playful.  Her legs could honestly kill me if she wanted.  She is one of my current favorites along with tapered physique

How were you not able to seal that deal.  :look:

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2020, 11:06:15 pm »
She has her rules as well. Very limited but she has them

Offline Viper4lyfe

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2020, 11:24:58 pm »
it looks like they tend to go out the window though

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2020, 01:29:51 am »
Forgot to mention personality and her way of being... SUPER COOL!  Fun and nice

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Pocahontas

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View