Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577194 Posts in 73475 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 08:56:11 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Ms Melissa
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ms Melissa  (Read 130486 times)

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
Re: Ms Melissa
« Reply #600 on: April 27, 2024, 01:12:55 pm »
As we see above she has an account here and was last active on April 20, 2024. Today she has just seen these posts so I really wonder instead of replying her clienteles posts why does everytime she asks bruce321 to reply?  She makes correspondences herself & collects deposits and then asks bruce321 to post apologies?

Just a little bit respect.

She didn't ask me to post that reply. I've tried to help keep her straight in the past with some of the posts here. Most of what I've done isn't public and I don't automatically take her side as some of you can attest.

She's told me that she doesn't regularly follow this thread and can't address complaints made here as she has no way of reconciling our screen names with emails.

I've just sent her an email about the situation of the guys' deposits from Australia and Canada, her response is below  ::)

I already know and the guys from Canada and australia never emailed me or else I would have fixed it. I have a lot of documentation if needed to back up anything and clients should email me and see what can be done.

Thank you 🙏

But you know this already, because as far as I can tell not being a client of hers, you've inserted yourself here before. That was very nice of her to reply to you. I believe she got back to everyone involved? And that's the good news/bad news. She's not a scammer, but there are known issues in dealing with her. Looking back on this thread, I saw similar themes from the start in 2010. The other recurring themes being "heart of gold," "a real sweetie," and "best session ever!"

I have no doubt when one of the established members complains, they're right. But I get the impression her reputation as a holy grail session also attracts a lot of first-timers who don't communicate well either. It's a bad combination and has generated a lot of these posts.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #600 on: April 27, 2024, 01:12:55 pm »

Offline ronmexico

• New
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #601 on: April 27, 2024, 02:25:22 pm »

I have no doubt when one of the established members complains, they're right. But I get the impression her reputation as a holy grail session also attracts a lot of first-timers who don't communicate well either. It's a bad combination and has generated a lot of these posts.

She completely ignores you if you ask for your money back after she cancels on you lol.

Offline ronmexico

• New
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #602 on: April 27, 2024, 02:30:34 pm »
Again, it’s not about honoring the deposits, it’s about getting them back after repeated cancellations and excuses.

Offline michaelg1978

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #603 on: April 27, 2024, 03:08:45 pm »
Before I get into the recent posts, I'd like to clarify where I'm coming from. I've helped MM with a couple of issues in the past and have a good relationship with her. I'm not her advocate here. In the past I've seen some of your questions and complaints and brought them to her attention and gotten resolutions in your favor, or at the very least facilitated communications, though there were a couple of cases where the complainant's story didn't hold up.

I've had issues with her as well, but I also know what she's done for me and some of the other guys here to make things right. There was one guy a while ago, off the beaten path from regular session destinations who complained several times about her rescheduling. I asked her about it. She was aware and shortly after drove five hundred miles out of her way and back just for that one session.

I understand the complaints. Yes, cancellations, rescheduling, and letting deposits ride have been happening. She owes me a couple of sessions. I have an idea of what's been going on, and I haven't had to take her word for it. She's sent me pictures, emails, and screen prints in the past. I'm not going to disclose her personal business, but when e_honda said "she's just the unluckiest traveler in human history" he's not far off. Add a couple of unrelated issues and you've got the gist of it.

Not a good situation, but it doesn't add up to scamming. There's a couple of people who don't appear to even be clients of hers who have joined the pile-on for the sheer joy of inflicting harm on someone who's going through some rough times. The common practice of publishing a destination and taking it down before the tour starts when there's not enough interest has become fishing for deposits? Any evidence of that?

I'm responding today because she reached out to me. One of you sent her an email about the one-post guy above who outed her by name in violation of the rules. That post is a flat-out personal attack which I've reported to the mods. I also discussed what's been going on and she apologized for the situation and assured me that she still intends to honor your deposits.

I can back this up. In emails she has related a couple bad incidents this year, with photographic proof. So she has had a really shitty year. Like I said before I'm optimistic. She owes me two sessions and she'll get them to me.

Online e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #604 on: April 27, 2024, 06:17:06 pm »
Whatever her situation is or what you personally think of her, nobody here should be acting as her enabler right now. And when I say enabler, I mean giving her a deposit and then just cutting her slack when she cancels. She's done enough of that to the point that she's abusing her clients.

If she's going thru some tough times, maybe she should sort those issues out before committing to sessions and therefore not waste other peoples' time and money.

As it is, she's using/abusing her clients by basically using their deposits as a donation and nothing more. Take a minute to think of the thousands of dollars of peoples' money she's holding and the total number of man-hours of peoples' time she's wasted. People have spent time traveling and even taken time off work to see her only to get cancelled.

Going thru some tough times is not an excuse to be doing this to people. It's selfish, disrespectful and abusive.

Offline 120Percent

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #605 on: April 28, 2024, 03:49:06 pm »
With the above arguments, it's perhaps not the best timing in this thread for my first post here, but I thought I should actually write about my experiences with Ms Melissa. 

She's the only person I've sessioned with - once around 2016 or so, and another last year when I was visiting Indianpolis. I think she's great - kind in person, very good at making your comfortable and obviously an absolutely insane body. At least part of the reason why I've only sessioned with her is when I think about booking someone else, I think "do you think she's on par with Ms Melissa's physique?" and the answer is mostly no.

No problem with money or booking either time. In fact, for the second time she did basically jump through a hoop to make sure it happened before my flight left, which was appreciated.

She's in my home city later this year, and I'm certainly tempted to make it a third.

Offline battlefieldb

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #606 on: April 29, 2024, 02:15:19 pm »
Hoping to see her in a couple of weeks!

Offline VegasAce

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #607 on: April 29, 2024, 08:01:35 pm »
Whatever her situation is or what you personally think of her, nobody here should be acting as her enabler right now. And when I say enabler, I mean giving her a deposit and then just cutting her slack when she cancels. She's done enough of that to the point that she's abusing her clients.

If she's going thru some tough times, maybe she should sort those issues out before committing to sessions and therefore not waste other peoples' time and money.

As it is, she's using/abusing her clients by basically using their deposits as a donation and nothing more. Take a minute to think of the thousands of dollars of peoples' money she's holding and the total number of man-hours of peoples' time she's wasted. People have spent time traveling and even taken time off work to see her only to get cancelled.

Going thru some tough times is not an excuse to be doing this to people. It's selfish, disrespectful and abusive.

I honestly think that the only reason people here are enabling her is solely because they find her physically attractive. If this was a session provider who was mostly fat or very skinny/petite, or otherwise not considered attractive by those defending Ms Mellisa, I guarantee they would be saying something completely different.

And you are completely correct. The reason certain session wrestlers get away with behavior like this is because of those who enable them to. Yes, she has gone through shitty times recently, but her flakiness isn’t a one-off, and it’s been a trend with her going back MANY years. Once can be written off, but a trend should not be acceptable. I have had wrestlers who have had to cancel trips and appointments with me, and they have always been prompt to refund and inform me as soon as they can (and in fact, sometimes they refund me before even letting me know that they are unable to make an appointment.) There are no excuses for why she can’t be like that.

Offline jbeast

• Activity:
    50%
« Reply #608 on: April 29, 2024, 08:46:19 pm »
VegasAce, you are an Ace. Excellent comment. KARMA!

Offline michaelg1978

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #609 on: April 29, 2024, 11:46:10 pm »

I honestly think that the only reason people here are enabling her is solely because they find her physically attractive. If this was a session provider who was mostly fat or very skinny/petite, or otherwise not considered attractive by those defending Ms Mellisa, I guarantee they would be saying something completely different.

And you are completely correct. The reason certain session wrestlers get away with behavior like this is because of those who enable them to. Yes, she has gone through shitty times recently, but her flakiness isn’t a one-off, and it’s been a trend with her going back MANY years. Once can be written off, but a trend should not be acceptable. I have had wrestlers who have had to cancel trips and appointments with me, and they have always been prompt to refund and inform me as soon as they can (and in fact, sometimes they refund me before even letting me know that they are unable to make an appointment.) There are no excuses for why she can’t be like that.

You're not wrong. If I'm honest if she didn't look the way she did and wasn't as uninhibited as she is in sessions, I'd probably be more critical of her

Offline Iron Wolf

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #610 on: Today at 12:03:25 am »

I don't know any other well known session provider who takes their clientele through the changes she takes hers through. It's a lack of respect and consideration. This is a perfect example of the Halo Effect in full force. She knows that despite last minute cancels, lateness and delayed deposit refunds, most of you will still book another session with her. Many of you are so conflicted. One member in one post suggests that Session Girls post a warning about her reputation with deposits, then turns around and posts her travel schedule. If all of you put your feet down and not book a session with her, until she shows more consideration, she'll become a more efficient provider. That's not going to happen because too many of you make excuses for her.

You're not wrong. If I'm honest if she didn't look the way she did and wasn't as uninhibited as she is in sessions, I'd probably be more critical of her

Your conclusion reminds me of something I posted. Don't think she's not aware of that.  It's easy to forgive a woman with a pretty face and big muscles.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Ms Melissa

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View