Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575802 Posts in 73222 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 05:17:57 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Pocahontas
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Pocahontas  (Read 40576 times)

Offline wookie224

• Activity:
    0%
Pocahontas
« on: November 04, 2019, 06:18:55 pm »
I have seen Pocahontas on the SG site and now she has shown up on WB270. Does anyone have any more information about her or reviews?

Forum Saradas

Pocahontas
« on: November 04, 2019, 06:18:55 pm »

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: pocahontas? (US-Ohio)
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2019, 08:23:49 pm »
Yes...recently :cool2:   She is extremely quick to communicate back and although fairly new on the scene is a great addition.  Very personable and fun to be with.  I admired her "openess" about having certain limits and if you respect her wishes I'm sure you will enjoy her company.

She competed in a NPC show (Physique) earlier this summer, but is currently "bulking up"  to gain more muscle size before competing again... which means she could be considered in "off season shape".  Accordingly, her height / weight ratio is pretty accurate on her profile and the photos don't really reflect her condition at this time.

However, she has recently done some videos for a couple of excellent video companies which truly can give you an idea of her present condition for the foreseeable future.   And like I say imho...she's a great addition to our little world!!!

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2019, 09:39:35 pm »
Yes...recently :cool2:   She is extremely quick to communicate back and although fairly new on the scene is a great addition.  Very personable and fun to be with.  I admired her "openess" about having certain limits and if you respect her wishes I'm sure you will enjoy her company.

She competed in a NPC show (Physique) earlier this summer, but is currently "bulking up"  to gain more muscle size before competing again... which means she could be considered in "off season shape".  Accordingly, her height / weight ratio is pretty accurate on her profile and the photos don't really reflect her condition at this time.

However, she has recently done some videos for a couple of excellent video companies which truly can give you an idea of her present condition for the foreseeable future.   And like I say imho...she's a great addition to our little world!!!

She looks like a powerhouse. Any details and dos and don’ts and what kind of session you had?

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2019, 05:12:13 pm »
Yes, she is as she has a powerlifting background and is now also into yoga as well which helps increase her flexibility.  As to do's and dont's I can only say as I always do...first, SHOW UP and be on time, be well groomed and clean and treat her with respect!!!  SIMPLE...

On your first visit, try to re establish the "ground rules" regarding where your interests lie...MW, Wrestling, L&C, etc.  As I mentioned earlier, she is not shy about setting her own...

And THEN, with everything out of the way, prepare yourself for a most pleasurable experience :woohoo:

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2019, 01:30:30 am »
Yes, she is as she has a powerlifting background and is now also into yoga as well which helps increase her flexibility.  As to do's and dont's I can only say as I always do...first, SHOW UP and be on time, be well groomed and clean and treat her with respect!!!  SIMPLE...

On your first visit, try to re establish the "ground rules" regarding where your interests lie...MW, Wrestling, L&C, etc.  As I mentioned earlier, she is not shy about setting her own...

And THEN, with everything out of the way, prepare yourself for a most pleasurable experience :woohoo:

Ok but what kind of session did you have? Any L and C?  What is your height and weight?

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2019, 06:22:37 pm »
Sorry...I'm not into L&C as it doesn't "float my boat", but I'm sure she is "plenty"strong as she has a power lifting background  So it was basically MW with several very pleasurable holds thrown in...

Again...she has her conditions which you need to respect.

Offline afan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2019, 11:57:08 pm »
She's great! If you want to meet her just be respectful and clear.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2019, 12:00:40 am »
She's great! If you want to meet her just be respectful and clear.

That’s cool but some details of her session wouldn’t hurt.

Offline Viper4lyfe

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2019, 01:55:21 am »
indeed. appearently she might be coming to florida next month. hope i can get a session with her

Offline Viper4lyfe

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2020, 07:56:36 pm »
Def the best 350 ever spent.  :clap:

Offline passplay22

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2020, 08:17:49 pm »

well SOB. I paid $400. Lucky you. She is hot though.. Has lats like Turrell. Excellent wingspan. And with those huge tits. What a sight. Great at role play too. I'd see her again.

Offline barhoram

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2020, 08:35:27 pm »
she's coming to my area soon. 

Any more details on the session type or what she is good at?
Is she um a natural Fbb?

Offline Viper4lyfe

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2020, 10:15:22 pm »

well SOB. I paid $400. Lucky you. She is hot though.. Has lats like Turrell. Excellent wingspan. And with those huge tits. What a sight. Great at role play too. I'd see her again.

Why did you pay $400? True, but i'd say the real sight are those glutes, truly never felt a more shapely yet soft set of glutes than on her.

Offline artax

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2020, 02:49:27 pm »
looks great-  hope she visits the Northeast

Offline Viper4lyfe

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2020, 11:38:31 pm »
looks great-  hope she visits the Northeast

It def looks like she is real soon

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Pocahontas

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View