Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572589 Posts in 72089 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 06:10:31 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Other effects of streroids...turn on or not?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Other effects of streroids...turn on or not?  (Read 22374 times)

Offline darksecret23

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Other effects of streroids...turn on or not?
« Reply #45 on: February 24, 2019, 09:21:22 am »
To answer the question directly - anabolic steroid use is a big turn on!
For me it’s about the mindset of a woman prepared to use steroids to get huge despite knowing the side effects!
She wants to be bodybuilder size so badly she lives with the side effects.
Better yet (getting into fantasy thinking here) if she embraces and/or is encouraged by the visual side effects.
So when a fbb has a deep voice, I know it’s because she has chosen to use steroids to the point where that is her voice now. Same with the facial hair, receding hairline, square chiseled jawline, reduced-to-nothing breasts, enlarged clioris, agression etc etc and it’s definitely a turn on!

Forum Saradas

« Reply #45 on: February 24, 2019, 09:21:22 am »

Offline xwingx3

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Anyone else aroused by gear usage?
« Reply #46 on: December 12, 2020, 03:08:49 pm »
I am a lifelong muscle fan, but recently have started really being aroused by gear use and all its side effects. Deepened voice and jawline mainly! Has led me to be fascinated by "watching!" Have had a lot of girls open to explore the fetish on HBC and over skype, but only a few who have ever let me "watch" them take it.

Anyone else like me out there? If so, any particular girls who have let you "watch" or who are really great at exploring the fetish? I can drop my names of the ones who have let me here. Just not sure of the rules! I am brand new here!

Offline xwingx3

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #47 on: December 16, 2020, 03:09:31 am »
To answer the question directly - anabolic steroid use is a big turn on!
For me it’s about the mindset of a woman prepared to use steroids to get huge despite knowing the side effects!
She wants to be bodybuilder size so badly she lives with the side effects.
Better yet (getting into fantasy thinking here) if she embraces and/or is encouraged by the visual side effects.
So when a fbb has a deep voice, I know it’s because she has chosen to use steroids to the point where that is her voice now. Same with the facial hair, receding hairline, square chiseled jawline, reduced-to-nothing breasts, enlarged clioris, agression etc etc and it’s definitely a turn on!

I'm right there with you. To the point where I seek out fbb'ers who will inject for me on cam. I've found a few who are into it and it's always incredible. Anyone else into that/found any girls willing to do so?

Offline Butt kisser

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #48 on: December 16, 2020, 03:23:15 pm »
Love the chiseled square jaw, the deeper voice, and the increased sex drive. Hate the hair loss.

Amen. I also like the strong, square jaws and their potentially elevated sex drive..
And conversely I feel sorry for women who start to lose hair. Hair is an important part of a woman's sense of physical self-confidence.. it's not fun losing a beautiful head of hair..
But yeah, I love the superhero jawlines  :heart:
User is currently banned [View]

Offline imatrankoski

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #49 on: December 22, 2020, 04:19:23 pm »
These are a turn-off for me. I like a cute face with a small chin and a soft female voice. The contrast to the big muscles is all the greater. A bit enlarged clit would be nice, though. Also, when she has an incredibel x-shape (thanks to the womanly hourglass figure), I know a man could never look like that...bursting with muscles but still a woman first and foremost.

Offline petitskinny

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #50 on: December 22, 2020, 07:45:47 pm »
For me, a man who has to shave more than me is a real turn-on ! Love how it makes me feel more feminin than her. Note that is not so difficult since I"m not reallt hairy.

Offline Jimmyt

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #51 on: May 19, 2021, 03:11:10 pm »
My tastes have definitely also changed over time. Bruce, great post. Really got me thinking. I now really love all the side effects. The more extreme, the better. That said, I think that those are signs of what I’m really attracted to…. A true believer. That woman that lives for the transformation. She totally embraces steroids and all of their effects because she wants to become the strongest, most masculine woman she can be. It’s so disappointing for me when there is a truly massive woman with perfect genes who tries to cover it up with fake boobs, tons of makeup, etc. Aleesha Young was so much more attractive to me before her boobs.

Offline JustBiceps

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #52 on: June 16, 2021, 12:15:25 am »
The only side effect I like (besides their big muscles) is their big strong hands.

Offline nbunited21

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #53 on: June 16, 2021, 02:55:50 am »
I love a lot of the side effects...big clit, square jaw, obviously the huge muscles, hgh gut, deep voice.  Love it.  BUT I feel like it’s super hot when they still dress and present themselves fairly feminine.  Not necessarily girly just feminine-ish.  Like Paige Dumars would be really hot for me if she didn’t have really short hair and acted more feminine.  There’s like a line I guess.

Offline outmuscled

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female bodybuilding and wrestling
« Reply #54 on: June 21, 2021, 03:24:22 pm »
Most of the side effects of steroids are not appealing in themselves, but where they do become a turn on is that they're a giveaway sign of just how far such a woman has gone to build up her muscle, and how unconcerned she is with maintaining traditional feminine ideals of appearance and behaviour.
It triggers expectations in me that this woman must be seriously strong and a bit wild and uncoventional.

Offline pigi3141

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #55 on: June 21, 2021, 04:34:19 pm »
I love muscular girls/women, had some sessions booked on WB270. What I don't like are hairs (except on the head) or a too masculine voice. A bigger clit is totally ok. But most imporant: the more muscular, the better  :)

Offline Creamnant

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #56 on: June 29, 2021, 06:40:30 am »
I love muscular girls/women, had some sessions booked on WB270. What I don't like are hairs (except on the head) or a too masculine voice. A bigger clit is totally ok. But most imporant: the more muscular, the better  :)

I totally agree with you.
At the begining, I didn't like big clits. Especially when they appears behind the underwears. But now, it's the opposit.
Like you, I prefer women without body hairs. Back in time, I have met a regular woman who had more than me. It was a big dislike.
And the muscles... ohhhhh yeah !  :woohoo:

Offline Del4

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #57 on: July 04, 2021, 06:36:08 am »
Aside from the huge muscles, my favourite side effects are the big clit, deep voice and big powerful hands.

Offline alphaking1

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #58 on: September 07, 2021, 11:09:20 am »
The voice deepening and the extra-hair is a huge turn-off. Only that it makes for bigger muscles.
The enlarged clit can be sexy though but it depends on my mood. I like muscled women to keep a semblance of feminity.

Offline Growinboy

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #59 on: June 22, 2023, 10:38:58 pm »
I like the women to cross the line into freak. The only thing I don't care for are the body hair and hairline issue. Their sex drives are crazy and most want it multiple times a day. A big clit wet and ready always get me going. Love a strong jawline.  The was a beast of a girl that used go to my gym. I was no slouch 5-9 230. She used keep and eye on me while she did her cardio. She always walked the stair climber until she started to bite her bottom lip and came. Went out on a date with her she honestly was the wildest experience I have ever had. She liked given to her hard.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Other effects of streroids...turn on or not?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View