Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572620 Posts in 72089 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 06:49:03 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Massage by a female bodybuilder
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Massage by a female bodybuilder  (Read 16380 times)

Offline ronlift

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Massage by a female bodybuilder
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2020, 05:04:23 pm »
gina from massage666 in budapest offers great messages including body to body massage.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2020, 05:04:23 pm »

Offline Stallion17

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2021, 07:12:30 am »
Are there any fees in the NJ, PA, and NY areas that do massages? That would be real nice.

Offline RippedVixen

• Activity:
    0%
  • IFBB Pro Bodybuilder
    • Onlyfans
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2021, 06:01:30 am »
I am a professional FBB who gives deep-tissue massages to in-home clients that have their own table. It is very therapeutic and healing for my clients since I am so strong and have an extreme muscle awareness. Most of my male clients do receive an erection because anything related to touching, rubbing , caressing with oil is a turn on! I usually get wet when providing these healing massages so it's natural to have sexual tendencies.

I just gave my recurring client of 10+ years a 90 min massage tonight wearing nothing but a black thong and he never got hard! It all depends on the mental and physical state of the client. If they are receptive to my sensual side I'll go with it and if not, that's ok. I get paid either way and the client is always happy :)

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2021, 08:15:31 am »
Tapered Physique gave me a nice message once, so did Tazzie and Goddess Sierra. Sierra's wasn't "proper" but it felt so good with her big heavy hands on my back!

Offline peter92100

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2021, 08:49:20 am »
Emmanuela Pintus is a Physiotherapist

Offline Del4

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2021, 06:32:16 am »
Wow, now that feels like quite the experience.

I am a professional FBB who gives deep-tissue massages to in-home clients that have their own table. It is very therapeutic and healing for my clients since I am so strong and have an extreme muscle awareness. Most of my male clients do receive an erection because anything related to touching, rubbing , caressing with oil is a turn on! I usually get wet when providing these healing massages so it's natural to have sexual tendencies.

I just gave my recurring client of 10+ years a 90 min massage tonight wearing nothing but a black thong and he never got hard! It all depends on the mental and physical state of the client. If they are receptive to my sensual side I'll go with it and if not, that's ok. I get paid either way and the client is always happy :)

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2021, 11:05:52 pm »

I will be in LA next week. Would love to see you. Any chance you can message me your contact info

Offline mooretiger

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2021, 02:50:31 am »
karen garrett in vegas.....

Offline outmuscled

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female bodybuilding and wrestling
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2021, 08:34:02 am »
Most of my male clients do receive an erection because anything related to touching, rubbing , caressing with oil is a turn on!

Oil feels nice, but I don't thinks that's what's turning them on!

You mention male clients as if they aren't your only ones. If you do massage women as well, do you feel that straight women get aroused by your power as well? And do they get embarassed about that?

Offline Boselectah

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2021, 08:52:27 pm »
This lady has competed, bikini or toned maybe? She is in great shape and is completely sweet and lovely. I visit her periodically and the script is kind of her flexing and posing in skimpy lingerie, me then groping and mauling her muscles, her lying me down on her bed (this all takes place in her bedroom in her nice suburban house) for a very agreeable massage with a hand job to finish. She's happy to keep flexing various muscles to help get you off and let you take over the wanking if you're struggling to finish. I'd really like to fuck her but that's not on the menu. I haven't seen her since covid hit but her rates were very reasonable, cheap as chips compared to demented rates some FBBs want. One thing,she's actually based near West Bromwich, dunno why she says Kidderminster on her ad? Highly recommended.

https://www.adultwork.com/5161305

Oh, don't be put off by domination name. She's a switch and can be all fluffy and gentle. I can't comment on any domme services she does, they're not my bag and I've not sampled them.

Offline Blueline

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2021, 07:06:40 am »
I love giving and reciving massage but had some female bb wehre I thought this back brakes your Fingers wenn you try to soften it.... just wow
User is currently banned [View]

Offline fitgirlfanguy

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2021, 04:35:25 pm »
Most massage therapists use their hands, forearms and elbows on YOUR body, not the other way around.  Having the opportunity to give a massage to a female bodybuilder of any caliber is the experience I'd much rather have, exploring her marvelous muscles group by group.  The better conditioned she is, closer to contest shape, the better. 

As for breaking one's hands on her body: a relaxed muscle will be firm but not unyielding so even if she's flexing against your contact and pressure, get checked for rickets if your bones break.   

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    76.67%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2021, 09:27:57 pm »

OMG!  RV, it's been soooo long since my session with you!  Gentlemen, RV is a gem and words truly fail in describing her beauty and sensuality.  And such a sweetheart!  Sadly, I've been out of "the life" for about ten years now, but she was one of those experiences I'll reflect on while lying in my deathbed, sporting a huge grin and lots of endorphins.  Lots of love to you . . . Praga!  ;)
Life sucks and then you die.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Massage by a female bodybuilder

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View