Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574259 Posts in 72932 Topics by 28776 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 20, 2024, 12:23:00 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Muscle Women/Girls "Next Door," Amateurs, Unknown and/or Miscellaneous Female Muscle  |  Michelle (Shelley) Behnke
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Michelle (Shelley) Behnke  (Read 318475 times)

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Michelle (Shelley) Behnke
« Reply #645 on: January 05, 2022, 06:07:51 pm »
I'm ok.. and no problem. I know you guys aren't interested in the motivational posts or anything but flex pics and you guys ignore the caption posted with anything. I know this cause several guys made comments saying so. Not to me, but it's good to know. I obviously can't lift and am just a memory at this point. So, I've deleted my Inst@gram. Take care everyone.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline DzamikMuscle

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #646 on: January 06, 2022, 03:40:37 am »
I think you should do whatever is best for you. I think you’re at your happiest when you can lift and show you’re strength, but we know there is a lot more to you than that. If you never lift again I hope you can find happiness because you’re still great. Even if you lost all muscle we (most of us I hope) want to to be your best self and happy

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #647 on: January 06, 2022, 06:44:02 am »
I think you should do whatever is best for you. I think you’re at your happiest when you can lift and show you’re strength, but we know there is a lot more to you than that. If you never lift again I hope you can find happiness because you’re still great. Even if you lost all muscle we (most of us I hope) want to to be your best self and happy

This is part of the problem. You all keep acting like it's my choice whether I lift again. Can't just accept I physically can't and won't be able to ... I can accept it, why can't you?

Offline charmingcarl

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #648 on: January 06, 2022, 06:48:29 pm »
I think most really just want whats best for you as a person.  I wish you a happy and healthy new year, lifting or not!  There is more to you than biceps.

All the best!

Carl.

This is part of the problem. You all keep acting like it's my choice whether I lift again. Can't just accept I physically can't and won't be able to ... I can accept it, why can't you?

Offline DzamikMuscle

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #649 on: January 07, 2022, 01:25:36 pm »
I absolutely apologize.

My intent was to be positive and tell you that we care about you as a human and not just your muscles. I hope that is conveyed better in this message than the first.

Offline bigboy1313131

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #650 on: January 21, 2022, 07:38:48 am »
I'm ok.. and no problem. I know you guys aren't interested in the motivational posts or anything but flex pics and you guys ignore the caption posted with anything. I know this cause several guys made comments saying so. Not to me, but it's good to know. I obviously can't lift and am just a memory at this point. So, I've deleted my Inst@gram. Take care everyone.

:rock: :bravo: :clap: It's nice to see you !! We talked for a long time, and then you disappeared and couldn't find you for a long time.. today is the best day !!! Good luck and all the best to us !! I'm sorry, but English is not my native language.

bigboy1313131 is my insta****m . I subscribed to you and am waiting for your reply. I would appreciate confirmation.

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #651 on: January 22, 2022, 01:17:39 am »

:rock: :bravo: :clap: It's nice to see you !! We talked for a long time, and then you disappeared and couldn't find you for a long time.. today is the best day !!! Good luck and all the best to us !! I'm sorry, but English is not my native language.

bigboy1313131 is my inst@gramm . I subscribed to you and am waiting for your reply. I would appreciate confirmation.

You realize I don't/can't lift anymore and I'm now handicapped, right? There aren't any muscle pics or videos or workout or strength stuff posted on my Insta**** and won't be?
Why do you want to follow me when I don't post the kinds of the things you're hoping to find or see anymore and wont be? I mean.. I'm relying on a walker with a seat now. I have to have a personal assistant help me do ordinary things around home. I think you're expecting to find stuff that I can't/ don't post.

Offline bigboy1313131

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #652 on: January 22, 2022, 08:58:35 am »

bigboy1313131 is my inst@gramm . I subscribed to you and am waiting for your reply. I would appreciate confirmation.

You realize I don't/can't lift anymore and I'm now handicapped, right? There aren't any muscle pics or videos or workout or strength stuff posted on my Inst@gram and won't be?
Why do you want to follow me when I don't post the kinds of the things you're hoping to find or see anymore and wont be? I mean.. I'm relying on a walker with a seat now. I have to have a personal assistant help me do ordinary things around home. I think you're expecting to find stuff that I can't/ don't post.

I just want to communicate with you and I myself was in such a situation ... heart surgery and a fracture of the cervical vertebrae ...

Online Paul Goldup

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #653 on: February 06, 2022, 06:41:00 pm »
All any of us wish for is for you to get the help you need and live a comfortable life free of excess pain or undue mental dresses. Take care!!

Offline PhysiqueGuyUK

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #654 on: April 11, 2022, 07:32:23 pm »
Just dropping in Michelle to say I hope things are going as well as they can be for you and that your health is improving

Offline Yearmaster49

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #655 on: April 17, 2022, 07:44:59 pm »
I wish you a complete and speedy recovery.  You are a remarkable woman.  God Bless.

Offline BG2112

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #656 on: May 18, 2022, 06:40:52 pm »
Hope she is doing well, it's been a while since we have heard from her. 

Online Paul Goldup

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #657 on: May 22, 2022, 09:59:06 am »
No such word as "can't"

Offline Michelle Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #658 on: June 16, 2022, 08:45:37 pm »
Hey, All!! I had to open a new account on Here and with everything else. Several accounts had been hacked. My Gmail, Google, Roku, Facebook and Insta**** were all hacked. I have no access to my old account here or the email address associated with it. I have a new Insta**** account: mass.monster26. ~Michelle Behnke

Offline tostone

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #659 on: June 16, 2022, 11:33:32 pm »
Welcome back Michelle!

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Muscle Women/Girls "Next Door," Amateurs, Unknown and/or Miscellaneous Female Muscle  |  Michelle (Shelley) Behnke

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View