Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574126 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 07:24:32 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Muscle Women/Girls "Next Door," Amateurs, Unknown and/or Miscellaneous Female Muscle  |  Michelle (Shelley) Behnke
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Michelle (Shelley) Behnke  (Read 318334 times)

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Michelle (Shelley) Behnke
« Reply #630 on: November 24, 2021, 09:02:08 pm »
My lifting days are officially over due to this new issue with my spine.       
User is currently banned [View]

Offline DzamikMuscle

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #631 on: November 25, 2021, 12:52:31 am »
That’s sad to hear. But hopefully you feel less pain with some surgery. You’ll still be stronger than most people! Keep your head up!

Offline bicepboy

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #632 on: November 25, 2021, 06:20:44 pm »
Definitely sad to hear -- i've got 2 bulging discs myself. It does require a good deal of caution, and some positions are problematic -- probably forward bends are bad, depending though on how the disc has slipped. That said, it doesn't mean your days of lifting weights are over. Indeed, strengthening your core is that much more important. Also -- while fusions can be really problematic, there are other treatments coming on line that repair or replace the disc and after some period of immobilization you might be as good as new. You're young. You should look into it.

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #633 on: November 26, 2021, 12:44:50 am »
Definitely sad to hear -- i've got 2 bulging discs myself. It does require a good deal of caution, and some positions are problematic -- probably forward bends are bad, depending though on how the disc has slipped. That said, it doesn't mean your days of lifting weights are over. Indeed, strengthening your core is that much more important. Also -- while fusions can be really problematic, there are other treatments coming on line that repair or replace the disc and after some period of immobilization you might be as good as new. You're young. You should look into it.

I will be 46 in March lol... I'm not that young.
I'm going to join Planet Fitness ( I know.. lots of people think they're a joke, but the massage chairs sound great and I've gotta think about my capability and what I need to focus on: weight loss, flexibility, increasing mobility with my back, strengthening my core). Straightening from sitting to standing and laying to sitting to standing are the most painful. My knee complicates what I can do to help my back cause of lot core work involves putting pressure on the knees. But I'm not giving up...
Just heavy lifting is not really the best thing for me anymore.

Offline jeffbeans

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #634 on: November 26, 2021, 05:49:19 pm »
Whatever works best for you Michelle, I hope you find a way that works best for your health and wellbeing.

Offline charmingcarl

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #635 on: November 29, 2021, 08:24:53 pm »
Honestly, go with the gym that works for you and that you'll actually attend!

Take care of yourself and keep coming back to say hi!   We are all rooting for you!

Carl

I'm going to join Planet Fitness ( I know.. lots of people think they're a joke, but the massage chairs sound great and I've gotta think about my capability and what I need to focus on: weight loss, flexibility, increasing mobility with my back, strengthening my core). Straightening from sitting to standing and laying to sitting to standing are the most painful. My knee complicates what I can do to help my back cause of lot core work involves putting pressure on the knees. But I'm not giving up...

Offline DzamikMuscle

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #636 on: December 02, 2021, 08:24:07 pm »
Big fight at home.  My ex who is my roommate threw a fit when I said I was planning to go visit a friend for a weekend sometime soon. When I mentioned I was getting my own place, he said to get out now. I left with nowhere to go. Got a motel room and took 125 extra strength rapid release Tylenol and have been in ICU. I'm on my way for inpatient psychiatric treatment.

I’m sure you’re scared of hurting people with your size and strength. But I doubt your ex would’ve been able to force you to leave. We’re all in your corner hoping you recover as well. Your ex sounds like a prick and I hope if you had to do it over again you would threaten to hurt him over yourself. Hang in there, we’re wishing you the best!❤️

Offline DzamikMuscle

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #637 on: December 13, 2021, 08:48:14 pm »
Still hoping for the best for you. How is your recovery coming Michelle?

Offline jtrell2028

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #638 on: December 14, 2021, 02:16:07 am »

Regarding weight, have you looked into keto, carnivore or mediterranean diets? Should allow you to keep muscle mass while losing non-functional weight.

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #639 on: December 15, 2021, 02:46:43 am »
Apparently I have several things wrong with my spine. There was a stress fracture in the base of my spine when I was young. I have the disc slipped out onto the area below it, disc space narrowing and nerve space narrowing. Nerves that are firing way too much. Will need a spinal fusion in about 5 years and the space opened up where my nerves run through. My update on my knee from the orthopedic surgeon Friday was that he put me on Diclofenac for the pain and inflammation and I'm starting 6 weeks of physical therapy the second week of January. Will eventually need a double knee replacement down the road also due to the degenerative arthritis. A huge recommendation from both visits is to improve my health and lose quite a bit of weight so that when the time comes to need these surgeries, the surgeons will agree to do them. Right now my weight would put me at very high risk for infection and complications and it would be hard to find a surgeon to agree to do the surgeries for that reason.

Offline DzamikMuscle

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #640 on: December 28, 2021, 07:36:02 pm »
Hope you had a great Christmas. Sounds like you’ve got a lot of physical therapy coming up. Maybe a little flex progress will help you. We are ready to give encouragement to the biggest muscles on this site.

Offline petitfilou87

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #641 on: January 01, 2022, 08:10:53 am »
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2022 MICHELLE !!
what is your current body weight? and how much weight do you need to lose to be able to have the operation

Offline blkxltng

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #642 on: January 01, 2022, 05:27:30 pm »
Happy New Year Michelle! Hope things are going alright with you ☺️

Offline prisonpreak

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #643 on: January 02, 2022, 01:03:07 pm »
 :singing:  happy new year Michelle wish you happy successful year

Offline pelourinho

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #644 on: January 02, 2022, 02:34:12 pm »
Sad to hear about the health struggles, but I can relate. I have a few surgeries coming up myself, not looking forward to them right now. Good luck going forward, and thanks for all the memories.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Muscle Women/Girls "Next Door," Amateurs, Unknown and/or Miscellaneous Female Muscle  |  Michelle (Shelley) Behnke

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View