clearskypharmacy

gfx gfx
steroidify granabolic
parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
498240 Posts in 62042 Topics by 24124 Members - Latest Member: tupcia December 07, 2021, 08:58:30 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Muscle Women/Girls "Next Door," Amateurs, Unknown and/or Miscellaneous Female Muscle  |  Michelle (Shelley) Behnke
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Michelle (Shelley) Behnke  (Read 111203 times)

Offline blkxltng

• Activity:
    20%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Michelle (Shelley) Behnke
« Reply #630 on: November 23, 2021, 01:30:06 am »
I do hope everything is going alright with you Michelle. Praying for you :)

Offline Michelle Behnke

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #631 on: November 24, 2021, 09:02:08 pm »
My lifting days are officially over due to this new issue with my spine.       
Inst@gram: michellelbehnke96

Offline DzamikMuscle

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #632 on: November 25, 2021, 12:52:31 am »
That’s sad to hear. But hopefully you feel less pain with some surgery. You’ll still be stronger than most people! Keep your head up!

Offline bicepboy

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #633 on: November 25, 2021, 06:20:44 pm »
Definitely sad to hear -- i've got 2 bulging discs myself. It does require a good deal of caution, and some positions are problematic -- probably forward bends are bad, depending though on how the disc has slipped. That said, it doesn't mean your days of lifting weights are over. Indeed, strengthening your core is that much more important. Also -- while fusions can be really problematic, there are other treatments coming on line that repair or replace the disc and after some period of immobilization you might be as good as new. You're young. You should look into it.

Offline Michelle Behnke

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #634 on: November 26, 2021, 12:44:50 am »
Definitely sad to hear -- i've got 2 bulging discs myself. It does require a good deal of caution, and some positions are problematic -- probably forward bends are bad, depending though on how the disc has slipped. That said, it doesn't mean your days of lifting weights are over. Indeed, strengthening your core is that much more important. Also -- while fusions can be really problematic, there are other treatments coming on line that repair or replace the disc and after some period of immobilization you might be as good as new. You're young. You should look into it.

I will be 46 in March lol... I'm not that young.
I'm going to join Planet Fitness ( I know.. lots of people think they're a joke, but the massage chairs sound great and I've gotta think about my capability and what I need to focus on: weight loss, flexibility, increasing mobility with my back, strengthening my core). Straightening from sitting to standing and laying to sitting to standing are the most painful. My knee complicates what I can do to help my back cause of lot core work involves putting pressure on the knees. But I'm not giving up...
Just heavy lifting is not really the best thing for me anymore.
Inst@gram: michellelbehnke96

Offline jeffbeans

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #635 on: November 26, 2021, 05:49:19 pm »
Whatever works best for you Michelle, I hope you find a way that works best for your health and wellbeing.

Offline charmingcarl

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #636 on: November 29, 2021, 08:24:53 pm »
Honestly, go with the gym that works for you and that you'll actually attend!

Take care of yourself and keep coming back to say hi!   We are all rooting for you!

Carl

I will be 46 in March lol... I'm not that young.
I'm going to join Planet Fitness ( I know.. lots of people think they're a joke, but the massage chairs sound great and I've gotta think about my capability and what I need to focus on: weight loss, flexibility, increasing mobility with my back, strengthening my core). Straightening from sitting to standing and laying to sitting to standing are the most painful. My knee complicates what I can do to help my back cause of lot core work involves putting pressure on the knees. But I'm not giving up...
Just heavy lifting is not really the best thing for me anymore.

Offline DzamikMuscle

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #637 on: December 02, 2021, 08:24:07 pm »
Big fight at home.  My ex who is my roommate threw a fit when I said I was planning to go visit a friend for a weekend sometime soon. When I mentioned I was getting my own place, he said to get out now. I left with nowhere to go. Got a motel room and took 125 extra strength rapid release Tylenol and have been in ICU. I'm on my way for inpatient psychiatric treatment.

I’m sure you’re scared of hurting people with your size and strength. But I doubt your ex would’ve been able to force you to leave. We’re all in your corner hoping you recover as well. Your ex sounds like a prick and I hope if you had to do it over again you would threaten to hurt him over yourself. Hang in there, we’re wishing you the best!❤️

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Muscle Women/Girls "Next Door," Amateurs, Unknown and/or Miscellaneous Female Muscle  |  Michelle (Shelley) Behnke

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View