Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574152 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 09:35:41 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  How did you find out you like Muscular women?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: How did you find out you like Muscular women?  (Read 49227 times)

Offline Miley Cyrus

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: How did you find out you like Muscular women?
« Reply #180 on: July 30, 2021, 09:24:19 pm »
I am not sure that you can be born with the fetish like this but in my case it seems you actually can.
So I did not have to find out.

Forum Saradas

Offline savage

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #181 on: August 03, 2021, 08:24:08 am »
I find all types of body types on women sexy.  Skinny, thick, a few extra pounds, whatever, it turns me on.  But there's something about muscles on a women that drives me wild.  I was always attracted to thicker, athletic women.  Watching the Olympics over the years, the track girls always turned me on. 

I believe it was Chyna that really confirmed my attraction to muscular women.  She was a sexy beast and I haven't turned back since.   Still love my normie girls, but damnit, I can't fight what I like.

Offline alphaking1

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #182 on: September 07, 2021, 11:05:31 am »
Mine is weird. It was my mom. There was a period of her life when I was in middle-school where she went to the gym every single day. I slowly watched her body morph though she never looked ultra defined, mainly because she always had a layer of fat over her muscles. The most visible muscle she had was her shoulder muscles. My god did they look inflated at one point. Even my dad (who had been divorced from her for a couple years) made a comment to me on it when he met her again.

When I was very little I was actually in-love with my mom and it took time to have this feeling go away. I guess this fetish is an indirect leftover of this. Since I loved my mom, I loved girls who looked like her and since there was a period where she was a gym-addict then I ended up liking strong women. Middle-school was also a period where I got bullied very often so I guess my brain needed to create a fantasy that would make me feel safe. A girl who would love me and protect me with her massive muscles. It also coincided with the time I discovered masturbation.

Honestly, it's a mix of these with probably a couple things I've forgotten or don't realise have had an influence on this.

I've never told anyone about this because I'm ashamed of it. At least online no-one knows who I am but in-person the only one I could tell this kind of fetish and explanation would be my girlfriend but I don't have one for now so I keep it to myself.

Offline leedsutd

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #183 on: September 12, 2021, 02:09:28 pm »
I find all types of body types on women sexy.  Skinny, thick, a few extra pounds, whatever, it turns me on.  But there's something about muscles on a women that drives me wild.  I was always attracted to thicker, athletic women.  Watching the Olympics over the years, the track girls always turned me on. 

I believe it was Chyna that really confirmed my attraction to muscular women.  She was a sexy beast and I haven't turned back since.   Still love my normie girls, but damnit, I can't fight what I like.

yes totally agree! I know if I tried to fight it I would lose lol so I just go with the flow, it's really impossible for me to stop liking muscular women.

Like you, I like all different types of women but muscular is type that truly gets me excited.

Chyna was great, and tried to watch when I could.  I was already confirmed before her but she brought it to the mainstream, which is what we can all hope for.  Looking for the next one...

Offline rcpj18

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #184 on: September 13, 2021, 12:34:35 am »
For me, it started when i was young probably around 12 or 13. I was on youtube one day on my ps3 Lol. I was just looking at random videos. Then for some apparent reason i searched up abs. It show a couple of videos of women with almost visible abs. Then i seen a video of jelena abbou. In one of her videos she was doing her crunches. Still till this day that video is still on youtube underneath jelena abbou crunches. When the video first started i seen a sexy beautiful women. When they zoomed in on her abs. Omg i lost it. All i could of said to myself was WOW! She looks so sexy with those abs. Then i ran into a couple more videos about real female bodybuilders like johanna dejager, and lisa cross. I didnt know what to say about their bodies, i was shocked. I was in a trance looking at how they was working out all their muscle groups. I still be going back every now and then to watch their videos. I have some of their videos along with other new FBBs or IFBBs. I follow these new fitness models, fbbs, and ifbbs on insta****. Some of them follow me back. I was so excited to see that. Also right now im 23 years old. Back then i say around 5 years ago. I would be around some of my friends or my family. They would talk about women with muscles. Saying that muscles make them look manly. I just stood there listening to what they said. I am obsessed with women with muscles. I didnt and cant tell my friends or my family how much i love women with muscles so much. If i do i would be the laughing stock of the whole town. I was thinking about telling my mom that a couple of days ago. But i dont know. I been living with that obsession on my chest for years now. I dont want no one to know about my secret. I be hoping one day i get to meet a women with either leg, abs, or arm muscles. Or even train with them.

Offline Bogurt

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #185 on: September 15, 2021, 12:34:33 am »
For me it was multiple women, Aleesha Young, Mz Devious, Cindy Philips, Alessandra Alvez, etc. Just the idea of a muscle girl expressing how much more in power she is with her body not only does a number of things to my body,(obviously) but my soul as well, it's hard to put into words but it makes me feel very satisfied and happy.

Offline rcpj18

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #186 on: September 15, 2021, 01:29:03 am »
For me it was multiple women, Aleesha Young, Mz Devious, Cindy Philips, Alessandra Alvez, etc. Just the idea of a muscle girl expressing how much more in power she is with her body not only does a number of things to my body,(obviously) but my soul as well, it's hard to put into words but it makes me feel very satisfied and happy.

Especially mz devious and cindy phillips. Cindy was just on a whole other level. She was hot AF with her muscles.

Offline jaqeau

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #187 on: September 22, 2021, 06:45:01 pm »
I remember seeing the East German Olympic women's swim team on TV. I was disgusted.
Then, a while later, there was a small ad in a magazine that showed a woman with an amazingly hard stomach. Some kind of gizmo to get a thin waist line.
I liked her - a lot. I loved girls with flat hard bellies and firm torpedoes (we had a couple in my high school)_
Then I was visiting my Uncle and he had some Playboys in the upstairs bathroom. One of the1976 editions had Lisa Lyons in it.
WOW, this girl had a hard body and looked amazing. Hot as fuk.  I was hooked. It was soon followed by Body Power mag with real female muscle chicks.
The bigger they grew, the harder they became, the more I lusted to run my hands and lips over their shapely muscle bodies.
I will never forget an edition came out with Kay Baxter on the cover. I think she was one of the first to go all in with steroids, because she was fuking insanely hard and big.
She claimed it was aminos did that for her - LOL.
I took that mag to the check out counter and I can say that I got some looks for buying it - but I just had to.
I just get weak kneed at a beautiful fashion model face mixed with a HUGE MUSCLE BOD. Simply the best.
Denise Hoshor, Johanna Dejager, Erica Murphy, where are youuuuuuu?

Offline mrstoneager

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #188 on: October 22, 2021, 02:20:41 am »
Started back in the mid-80s. Was dating an ex-cheerleader/gymnast who basically introduced me to lifting and going to the gym. The firmness of her curves and her flexibility did me in. Then I started reading muscle mags and was hooked. She was great - she'd go to competitions with me and together, when we lived in NYC we went to a lot of contests including Ms. Olympia. She was playful and liked to mock wrestle and I just couldn't get enough of how tight she was - ahhhh youth...From that point on having really only dated fit women or women who at least attended a gym regularly and stayed in shape.

Offline AAFan

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Annie Ample fan. 1st graders bigger than Mr O.
Re: When was the first time you realized you liked muscular women?
« Reply #189 on: October 31, 2021, 11:59:31 pm »
Gonna date myself here, but it was in the late 60's watching a Popeye cartoon. Olive ate some spinach and her spindly little body sprouted towering biceps. That did it for me!

For me, it was discovering your characters! I love "Little" Annie Ample.

Offline bicepboy

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: When was the first time you realized you liked muscular women?
« Reply #190 on: November 04, 2021, 06:51:02 pm »
Gonna date myself here, but it was in the late 60's watching a Popeye cartoon. Olive ate some spinach and her spindly little body sprouted towering biceps. That did it for me!

For me, it was discovering your characters! I love "Little" Annie Ample.

Not sure what I wrote here before, but I imagine the Popeye cartoons had a real impact on me (early '70s). Olive wasn't the only woman who got some spinach. Bluto's sister, if I recall correctly, tormented Popeye with her strength. however, as young as I was, I had no way of processing that sexually. It was early 1980 when I had my moment of recognition -- I never remember the order, but googling suggests Laura Combes appearance on Real People came in January. I first saw a promo ad, and was blown away. Knew I had to watch the show. A couple of months pater, Sports Illustrated ran their profile on Combes, Baxter, and Wilbourn.

In the next year or twp, that was followed by newspaper articles on other bodybuilders, another feature in SI, on Gayle Olinekova and her amazing legs, and eventually Sportsworld covering competitions and muscle mags beginning to feature women, requiring me to do a lot of browsing at newsstands. But, it was Laura Combes who first and indelibly, blew my world up. Was I already programmed to respond that way? Undoubetdly. Nature or nurture? Can't say.

Offline 1dave100

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #191 on: November 12, 2021, 07:54:54 am »
If I had to point to any particular woman, I would have to say Melissa Detwiller. Certainly not the bigger, or most muscular, but the physique she built was mesmerizing.

Offline Bionic55

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #192 on: November 15, 2021, 09:33:31 pm »
It started with an admiration for Wonder Woman. Linda Carter was beautiful and I recall being aroused at any strength scene in that programme.

My passion developed from there; often I hate it. My Wife left me out of the blue last year and I just feel so lost in this world.

I wish I didn’t feel like I do.

Offline bicepboy

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #193 on: November 25, 2021, 06:28:32 pm »
It started with an admiration for Wonder Woman. Linda Carter was beautiful and I recall being aroused at any strength scene in that programme.

My passion developed from there; often I hate it. My Wife left me out of the blue last year and I just feel so lost in this world.

I wish I didn’t feel like I do.

Man -- I hear this. Resonates with me. We should start a support group for shmoos or schmoes (whichever you prefer) to talk about this...

Offline C130J

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #194 on: January 20, 2022, 06:16:55 am »
While like others it was watching wrestling in the late 90s, I didn't care for Chyna for some reason, but then I saw Jacqueline and was hooked. She was overshadowed by the other women for whatever reason, yet to me everything stood out about her. When she could show off that body and look sexy I was hooked. Just disappointed how she was relegated to being an afterthought in the WWE

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  How did you find out you like Muscular women?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View