Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574188 Posts in 72865 Topics by 28730 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 02:10:04 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Superwoman/Comic Book Fan-Art  |  #COMIX + ANIMATION: Classics + Current [Floret deBrocoli]
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #COMIX + ANIMATION: Classics + Current [Floret deBrocoli]  (Read 45583 times)

Offline Floret deBrocoli

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: #COMIX + ANIMATION: Classics + Current [Floret deBrocoli]
« Reply #60 on: November 22, 2021, 04:23:32 am »
Goddess of Death
[Annual, 2021, Zenescope]

As Reaper of the Nexus, Keres serves a divine purpose, namely, to purge the Earth of sin. With ruthless vengeance, the Goddess of Death brutally cuts down those who would exploit the weak and the innocent, condemning the offenders to an eternity of suffering.

The Twelve Kings of Hell, however, are not happy with the Reaper's harvest. Not content with ruling the underworld, the arrogant monarchs will not be satisfied until they have usurped the Earth. Even with their forces united, these demonic gods do not have the power to cross the barrier between life and death, but Madam Morana does.

In many millennia past, at the peak of her reign of terror and dispair, the power-mad goddess threatened not only to destroy the Earth, but Oz, Myst, Neverland, and Wonderland as well. In order to safeguard their creation, the Keepers subdued Morana and replaced her with the Order of Death, a select group of Reapers, including Keres, who oversee the five realms. The Keepers sealed Morana deep in the Inferno, where her body turned to stone. In order to resurrect Morana and restore her terrible power, the Kings of Hell must spill innocent blood and destroy all of Morana's successors.

66 color JPEGs (88% Quality, 1988 x 3056) 88 Mb
https://s7.dosya.tc/server20/siwvcp/Goddess_of_Death__2021_.zip.html

Open the above link, wait 5 secs, then look in the lower left corner of your screen. You should see a grey button that says:

"Dosyayi indir"

Offline Floret deBrocoli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #61 on: November 24, 2021, 04:36:21 pm »
Savage Hearts #1-5
[Dark Horse Comics, 2021]

Synopsis: Bronwyn is practically a mountain of muscle. So it's no surprise that the mighty heroine prefers to use brute force to deal with the many daunting challenges she must face. When she's completely lost in the forest, however, her great size and strength often prove insufficient. As powerful as she is, Bronwyn cannot easily defeat gigantic monsters without a suitable weapon. Even smaller creatures can be dangerous when they attack in large numbers, and many of them are venomous. Bronwyn may be physically imposing, but she's not invincible.

Graow is a forest dwelling creature, who fell in love with Bronwyn the moment he saw her. Unfortunately for Graow, Bronwyn does not feel the same way towards him. If Bronwyn were not practically forced to accept his guidance, she would probably have dismissed Graow from the moment they first met.

Graow hopes to woo Bronwyn by giving her anything she desires, but his goal is not easy to accomplish. The childlike Bronwyn has her own agenda, and she's more ill tempered than playful. Unfortunately for Graow, Bronwyn's brutal manner of rejecting him can be emotionally and physically painful. Fortunately for Graow, Bronwyn does have a conscience. She may not love him, but she does care for someone who saved her life more than once. Unfortunately, however, Bronwyn has a dangerous mortal enemy.

Lord Tretch is an evil wizard. The forest dwellers may be too 'chicken' to stand up to him, but they know that Tretch will not hesitate to kill anyone who dares, namely, Bronwyn's former lover and warrior, Arkot. Although many of the natives flee slavery and death at the hands of a ruthless tyrant, Lord Tretch's humble servants must endure his repeated scorning and chastisement. Now, with the Fruxan Orb in his possession, the power mad schemer has the means to destroy Bronwyn and take over the world!

5 issues, 119 color JPEGs (1988 x 3056, 88% quality)
https://s7.dosya.tc/server20/jdlnf8/Savage_Hearts__1-5__2021_.zip.html

Critique: It is not often that heavily muscled women play heroique roles in comics and movies. The She-Hulk is a notable exception, but Marvel's recent attempt to make her very muscular has been a failure. They've opted for a more human appearance in a new TV series that will be launched in 2022.

It seems to me that there are two issues to consider when portraying a muscular woman in comics, 1) how she is illustrated, and 2) how she relates to men. In regards to their physical appearance, I prefer Frank Cho's work.

At the risk of being blunt, it's simply a question of sex appeal, and Bronwyn is too 'butch'. I want Bronwyn to have a narrower waistline line, wider hips, and a smaller torso. If I were to choose a human model, I'd like someone like Celeste Bonin, aka Kaitlyn. She's well muscled, but you know she's a woman.

As far as facial features are concerned, Bronwyn's chin should be smaller and rounder, she should have prominent cheekbones, and her nose should be narrower. The one attractive facial feature that Bronwyn does have is big lips. To make her face even more feminine, Bronwyn should have bigger, rounder eyes.

In regards to the personality of a female character, I think Bronwyn is much more human than Jungle Girl. The key is that Bronwyn is not truly indomitable. For decades, muscular women have been portrayed as being vastly superior to men. In fact, the mere notion that any man or beast could do anything to challenge her is simply ridiculous.

Often, the FBB has the personality of a simple child, laughing and giggling nonstop, while she idly plays with some helpless weakling. Sometimes her toy boy deserves a lesson in humility. At other times, he is a completely innocent victim or her wrath. There is only one moral to these stories. Regardless of who is right or wrong, the weaker gender is the one that gets punished. So long as the FBB has incontestable power, she need not treat men with any respect. They are so beneath her in status, that they're not even humans and they have no rights. 

After seeing such unimaginative dramas replayed thousands of times, perhaps some FBB fans have finally grown tired of this banal routine. Thankfully, the writers of Savage Hearts have cast Bronwyn in a role that may be a refreshing change for some readers.

In Savage Hearts, Groaw is neither a toy nor a punching bag, he's Bronwyn's partner. While it's true that he does get abused by Bronwyn, there is no doubt that his help is invaluable. Eventually, Graow's persistence pays off, when Bronwyn finally acknowledges his importance and actually falls in love with him.

So, to sum up my arguments, if you want FBBs to be more popular in the media, writers and illustrators should consider a COMPROMISE. A flawed character is far more appealing than one who is no way human. A muscular woman with feminine proportions is more appealing than one who simply looks like a guy.

Offline Floret deBrocoli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #62 on: November 26, 2021, 10:31:10 pm »
Fight Girls #1-5
AWA Upshot, 2012

Synopsis: Due to Queen Regina's failure to produce a royal heir, her marriage to King Gilmoran VIII has been annulled. In order to find a suitable replacement, 10 carefully selected athletes will compete in the ancient no-holds-barred Contest of Champions. Any contestants that survive three treacherous trials by jungle, desert, and water will have to win the fourth and final trial by combat in order to become the new queen of the Gilmoran empire.

5 issues, 129 color JPEGs (1988 x 3056, 88% quality)
https://s7.dosya.tc/server20/3iu578/Fight_Girls__1-5__2021_.zip.html

Open the above link, wait 5 secs, then look in the lower left corner of your screen. You should see a grey button that says:

"Dosyayi indir"

Critique Perhaps you'd like to see athletic women desperately trying to escape enormous monsters intent on eating them alive. Or, maybe you like brutal catfights. The plot is intriguing, and the surprise ending may come as quite a shock! As for my own interests, the story is simply too far fetched. I prefer the boy-meets-girl romance featured in my previous post, Savage Hearts.

From my point of view, comics come down to two issues, 1) whether or not I like how females are illustrated, and 2) whether or not I like the story. I do like characters who are superior to ordinary women, nevertheless, I relate better to someone who has human limitations.

I mentioned Frank Cho in my last post, so I thought I'd give you another example of his work. In Fight Girls, all the competitors have the type of physique that you'd expect to see on elite athletes, who we presume don't take muscle building drugs and don't have silicone implants.

Frankly, I find Jungle Girl more provocative, but I still prefer the characters in Fight Girls to the Ronnie Coleman lookalikes that are popular on Saradas. The Fight Girls are illustrated far more realistically than Bronwyn is in Savage Hearts. In terms of an entertaining story, however, I prefer Savage Hearts. I certainly don't desire a weakling for a companion, but if the heroine is completely indomitable, what does she need a man for?

Offline Floret deBrocoli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #63 on: December 05, 2021, 11:41:02 am »
Vengeance of Vampirella Vol. 2, #1-20
[Dynamite] 2019-2021

Vampirella is a creature of the night that is free to walk in the light of day. Her superhuman power makes her virtually indomitable, but even she struggles to control the beast within. If she does not kill and drink blood, she will die. And, every time she faces a dangerous adversary, her thirst becomes even more insatiable.

As is true for many superheroes, Vampirella's greatest struggle is a personal one. People who seem to be her friends, prove to be enemies. And those who truly love Vampirella inevitably die. It would be a fate worse than death, if Vampirella were to become a creature like Nyx, who cares little for even her most loyal servants and doesn't trouble to count the great number of lives she has wasted in a fruitless effort to satisfy her own forbidden desires.

Vampirella dreams of a better world, but the eternal struggle between Order and Chaos is tearing it apart, and the last vestige of humanity to which Vampirella desperately clings may soon be lost forever.

It's been 25 years since Nyx crucified Vampirella and tossed her lifeless carcass into the Pit of Sorrows. Now, the evil sorceress presides over a dismal world, where a heavy, black shroud is slowly eclipsing the tattered remnants of a demoralized human race that is desperately gasping for air.

At Nyx's command, multitudes of brutal minions are willing to sacrifice their lives for her cause. Yet, Nyx's authority is not absolute, for even her most trusted allies can betray her. There are powers greater than Nyx that mean to take the world from her, and others that threaten to destroy it completely.

Given the extreme measures Nyx must take to secure her domain, it is ironic that she is fighting for something that she doesn't even want. For all her majesty, Nyx is really only a servant of the Lords of Chaos. These grave and mysterious powers of darkness may want our world, but Nyx only desires what she has already destroyed.

Yet all is not lost. For within their own domain lies a force of nature that the Lords of Chaos cannot control. Vampirella is the Light in the Darkness, and her immortal soul will soon rise from the very Earth that devoured her flesh and blood, for she is the one who must save it. Humanity will once again bask in sunlight. Vampirella is reborn, and she's coming to wreak vengeance!

20 issues, 604 color JPEGs (1907 x 3056, 90% quality) including 81 covers, 920 Mb
https://s7.dosya.tc/server20/tyziw9/_of_Vampirella__Dynamite___Vol_2___1-20__2019-2021_.zip.html

"Dosyayi indir"

Offline Floret deBrocoli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #64 on: December 22, 2021, 08:49:36 pm »
Fantasy Warfare Vol 4
[Mango3D]

After a long, hard search I finally found a 3d comic with realistic looking athletic females. This no-holds-barred catfight may seem deadly serious, but it's really just foreplay for a couple of lezbos.

160 Color JPEGs (100% Quality, 1920 x 1080)
https://s7.dosya.tc/server20/3e5fta/Fantasy_Warfare_Vol_4__Mango3D_.zip.html

"Dosyayi indir"

Offline Floret deBrocoli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #65 on: December 24, 2021, 08:02:58 pm »
Moxley's Plan
[Heroine Legends]

Click on the animated PNG above to see the gallery

Sex is a critical weakness in a contest of low blows and psych out tactics.

Mp4 (720p, 5 Mbps, 17 Min) 623 Mb
https://s7.dosya.tc/server20/rnamx4/Moxley_s_Plan.mp4.html

"Dosyayi indir"

Offline Floret deBrocoli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #66 on: January 07, 2022, 08:36:18 pm »
Angels of Destruction, 1996
[Malibu]

After virtually all her family was brutally murdered, Delorentti began a crusade to purge demons from our world. To stay his execution, Qualaero offers Delorentti something enticing, a peek at the soul of her comatose sister. 

1 issue, 39 color scans (900 x 1355) 43 Mb
https://s7.dosya.tc/server20/s1ooq7/Angels_of_Destruction__1996_.zip.html

"Dosyayi indir"

Offline Floret deBrocoli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #67 on: January 07, 2022, 08:44:51 pm »
Vamblade '98, 2017
[Action Lab]

If you live only to indulgence your depraved appetites, unwittingly, you're selling your soul to 'Satan', and all the money in the world cannot pay the price for your redemption. If you can't see this, just take the right hallucinogen, and the horrifying truth will be plainly visible everywhere you look.

Butt, you don't need an exorcist when Vampblade is on your side. Vampblade fights insatiable lust with an even more voracious hunger to destroy it. It seems that Vampblade was born to be Evil's Grim Reaper, and even death cannot break the chains that shackles her soul to the scythes.

1 issue, 24 color pages (1988 x 3056) 51 Mb
https://s7.dosya.tc/server20/ogqwgi/Vampblade__98.zip.html

"Dosyayi indir"

Offline Floret deBrocoli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #68 on: March 18, 2022, 06:16:17 pm »
Lady Death[size]
Boundless #00-24, 2010-2012

"Don't assume that I came to bring peace on the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." Matthew 10:34

Lady Death is an heroic female warrior, a merciless avenging angel, and even a sex symbol. Depending on your point of view, the mighty heroine can also be a hapless victim of fate or a selfless martyr. Armed with a heavy sword, Lady Death reminds of us of He-man, but, with her power to raise the dead and destroy demons, Lady Death seems to have more in common with Jesus Christ. In fact, in this series, she's even resurrected from the dead. If Lady Death can really perform miracles, however, she will have to heal her own wounds.

Synopsis: Lady Death's original name was Hope. Her father, Marius, was possessed by a demon called Sagos, who abducted and imprisoned her mother, Marion, in the Underrealm. In order to rescue her mother, and save her own life, Hope used an incantation to enter the Underrealm, where a sorceress gave her a magical sword, Armageddon, and she became Lady Death.

With help from many allies, Lady Death defeated Sagos, but she failed to save her mother. Even worse, Lady Death has a new nemesis, Death Queen, who knows Lady Death's most intimate secrets, and even wears a mask that allows her to look just like her. Death Queen has stripped Lady Death of her power, erased her memory, and sent her back to Earth.

On Medieval Earth, Lady Death has only a vague recollection of her past. As far as she knows, her name is Illadra, and she simply fell from the sky. No matter how painful her memories, however, Hope can no longer deny the truth. Without Lady Death, there is nothing the inhabitants of the Underrealm can do to stop an evil sorceress, who is completely mad and threatens to commit total genocide.

In order to defeat Death Queen, Hope must rediscover herself and conquer her personal demons. First, Illadra must travel to the most remote and treacherous regions of the Earth, in order to regain her power crystals. Then, Hope must return to the Underrealm, recover her sword, and once again become Lady Death. Hope's quest will not be easy. Death Queen is watching Hope's every move, she possesses one of Lady Death's power crystals, and she has an army of demons and the undead at her command.

Lady Death needs all the help she can get, but alliances are not easy to make when you're an avenging angel with a vicious temper. Even Lady Death's closest friends are not spared her deadly wrath. Many innocent victims have died in a seemingly endless holocaust, and there's no telling how many more souls will be sacrificed for a cause that leads Lady Death far beyond the Underrealm. 

Technical: Gathering together material from various sources, I have included the Premiere (prologue) and issues #0-24, which amount to 758 color pages, including cover variants. Most copies are digital releases, others are either high quality scans or re-edits. Each issue comes with a normal cover, a two-page cover (except for the Premiere), special limited editions, and additional covers. You get nearly 200 covers, including over 100 limited editions. Finally, you get more than 500 story pages.

https://fastfileshare.com.ar/index.php?p=download&hash=vxEtxf7OGuGk

Art: This is my first Lady Death series. I was put off for years, simply because I didn't like her 'silicone' look. Marcelo Mueller did most of the illustrations, but I prefer Gabriel Andrade's work (#7-12). Andrade had an annoying habit of overinflating Lady Death's breasts. To my liking, however, he made her hips and thighs more curvaceous. Also note that although she looks like a ghost on the cover, in the story pages Lady Death has more natural skin tone.

Story: The plot is intriguing, but it's a little too lengthy and convoluted for my taste. The most powerful characters are female, but at least men play important roles. The series may be appealing if you like plenty of fight scenes, gore, and tragic deaths.

Psychoanalysis There are a number of ways to interpret the story. According to one model, its about a victim of child abuse. A hapless child simply cannot accept the fact that someone she loves would do anything to hurt her. Every time she's mistreated, the child blocks the painful event from memory. Illadra knew nothing of her parents, because the way they had treated her was simply too unbearable to recall. But latent memories still remained in her unconscious, and they caused her demons to appear.

The Underrealm is a metaphor for Illadria's unconscious. Tormina is the unconscious representation of herself as a mistreated child, and Death Queen is the mother who neglected her. Lady Death/Hope is a fantasy persona that represents the dream that an orphaned child and her loving mother will one day be united. This illusion is shattered, however, when Illadra looks at her own reflection.

Lady Death was to be the epitome of her mother's desire, but she failed to measure up to this ideal, and she blamed herself. Illadria returned to Castle Death as soon as she decided to commit suicide, because her mother is the cause of Hope's own self hatred. Tormina, on the other hand, strengthens her will to live. She is the one who saved Hope and gave her one more chance to redeem herself as Lady Death. In the end, however, Lady Death had to abandon her wish and live without her parents.

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
« Reply #69 on: April 09, 2022, 04:31:27 pm »
Thanks Floret !!!

Fantastic posts...Karma +++
Please support me at: www.patreon.com/herflex

Offline Floret deBrocoli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #70 on: May 19, 2022, 08:23:26 pm »
Silk & Steel - Tiffany Chase, Kristina Hess
Heroine Legends - 00Angels

Alexa wants to find a way to defeat Bulge, who humiliated her in their last fight, but Silk doesn't want to let Alexa simply walk off with top secret files. Even low blows are fair play in this winner-take-all, no-holds-barred catfight.

Mp4 (720p, 4 Mbps) 14:00, 512 Mb
mediafire.com/file/ukogqpf5v6ve3a5

Offline Floret deBrocoli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #71 on: May 23, 2022, 01:58:20 am »
Sealed with a Kiss - Veronica Burgess, Heather Wake

Click the above image to view the gallery

With only plants for companions, Nightshade has been very lonely. So, when Skyhawk unwittingly enters her lair, Nightshade seizes a long awaited opportunity to possess her. It seems as if Nightshade has erased Skyhawk's memory. In reality, Nightshade IS the childhood memory that Skyhawk has been struggling to erase. Butt, the beautiful venus flytrap cannot contain her own deadly nature forever. The magic lasso actually belongs to Nightshade, and her noxious poison is an aphrodisiac. Nightshade's paralyzing kiss brings Skyhawk deeper into her own subconscious, and her forbidden desires are finally free to blossom.

Mp4, 720p, 5000 kbps, 23:04, 845 Mb
mediafire.com/file/z23gndw3yqfrop0

Offline Floret deBrocoli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #72 on: May 23, 2022, 10:20:10 pm »
Origins of Crush - Anna Hanson, Tara Heston
Heroine Legends

Click the photo to go to the gallery

Parading in colorful latex and spandex, two superpowered bimbos have a no-holds-barred, winner-take-all bitchfight over who's in charge. If this is what the heroes do, who needs villains?

Mp4 (720p, 5 Mbps) 13:59, 512 Mb
mediafire.com/file/w46ibtv80agwdhs

Offline Floret deBrocoli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #73 on: May 26, 2022, 03:14:01 pm »
Super vs Evil 1, The Rune of Therapy - Tiffany Chase, Kristina Hess

Synopsis: Moonstar desperately needs the Rune of Therapy. Moonstar's people have stolen it before, but the Amazons have since reclaimed it. Talon refuses to yield, even if the life of Moonstar's friend is at stake. Talon doesn't like outsiders. She seems only interested in fighting. So, once again, we witness a deadly, no-holds-barred, winner-take-all struggle for supremacy.

Mp4 (720p, 5 Mbps) 15:17, 558 Mb
mega.nz/file/YxBigBAC#et68QPkH0K17uFYMLBhENhzl6vnwnOi05YGhcFZ-nuc

Critique: The basic theme about 'who takes who' is simply too banal for my taste. On the plus side, Tiffany is my favorite Heroine Legends babe, and I especially like her Moonstar costume. Her cape moves from time to time, giving the audience a glimpse of her shapely buttocks.

Psychology: Freud's basic therapeutic method involved helping his patients recall traumatic events that had happened during childhood. In so doing, his patients were able to relieve pent-up emotions that were tied to repressed memories. This psychological discharge is called catharsis. A fictional example to this effect is the mind control technique used by Spoc's half brother, Sybok, in Star Trek V: The Final Frontier (1989).

In ancient Greece, the term catharsis actually meant menstruation, but Aristotle used it to describe the emotional reaction of an audience to a drama. In this film, the Rune of Therapy is a symbol of subconscious desire, which is personified by Talon. Its theft represents the loss of innocence.

From Freud's perspective, The Rune of Therapy is a juvenile narcissistic fantasy, which metaphorically portrays the reunion of parent and child. Talon is the possessive child, who feels betrayed. She doesn't know it, but Talon actually loves Moonstar, and she's jealous of Moonstar's friend. Moonstar represents the child's parents. As the mother, Moonstar is a nurturing female; as the father, she's a dominatrix.

Since young children do not have a fixed sexual identity, the person having the fantasy can actually be a man imagining himself as a woman. Moreover, he can imagine himself as the child and/or the parent at the same time. Note, however, that regardless of their actual gender, one of the combatants has to be the 'man'. Moonstar's heat vision and even her super breath can be phallic symbols. At one point, Moonstar uses a low blow to 'castrate' Talon into feminine submission. Regardless of who takes who, however, the two lovers are united by Talon's magic lasso.

Offline Floret deBrocoli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #74 on: June 19, 2022, 01:03:17 pm »
Sheena - Queen of the Jungle
Dynamite Vol. 2, #1-5 (2021-2020)

Synopsis: Sheena may seem naive, but she's far more worldly and self-reliant than Little Red Riding Hood. She may be reluctant to kill, but Sheena will not hesitate to do so for a just cause. She may be a bit gun-shy, but there comes a time when a woman has to do things like a 'man'.

If anyone is a 'virgin', it's Ransome, Chief of Security at Cardwell Industries. Sooner or later, however, his freshly pressed suit will be tainted red. At first, Sheena seems to be his primary objective. After all, he does kidnap her in broad daylight. If Ransome really needs the beautiful young woman so badly, however, it seems counter productive to practically force her into Cardwell's new biodome.

There is no doubt that Sheena will be in grave danger, but someone has to stop an enormous jaguar that has been ripping the VIP tourists to shreds, and Ransome's security teams are simply being slaughtered. 

Sheena does not like being manipulated. She knows that Ransome and CEO, Laura Jeffries are lying to her, but her animal companions are in danger. Sheena hopes to rescue them along with some missing tourists, but Ransome and Jeffries tell her nothing about the rogue cat.

Sheena has absolutely no idea what vicious predators lurk in the man-made jungle. For that matter, neither do Ransome and Jeffries. Some of these monsters would be delighted to display Sheena's head over their mantelpiece, and Ransome is practically serving them the luscious dish with all the trimmings, courtesy of Cardwell Industries. 

Beatrice Toussaint is a 'bad cop'. She has a legitimate responsibility to stop criminals, but she feels no obligation to obey the law herself. So, when she discovers a group of poachers butchering defenseless animals, she takes the liberty of butchering the poachers.

Beatrice and Sheena have a continuing 'debate' over ethics. Nevertheless, the unlikely couple agree to work together towards a common goal. Unbeknown to either of the two woman, however, the future of the biodome and everything that it represents is at stake. 

228 Mb
5 Issues, over 125 color JPEGs (1988 x 3056), including 21 covers.
mediafire.com/file/s6lzwemrqzke6co

Critique: It's a good psychological drama, but it has some logical flaws. Probably the best part of the story is the fact that most of the major characters have personal agendas and secret alliances. As a result, it's not easy to tell the heroes from the villains. In fact, Sheena's most outstanding talent seems to be her uncanny ability to know, who she can trust.

There are some important psychological elements worth noting. The plot centers around Ransome's desperate efforts to save his daughter, except, the reader is not told this until nearly the end of the story. This theme is somehow connected to the fact that Sheena lost her parents when she was a child. It's a story with a more favorable ending to Sheena's own past. In this case, parent and child are actually reunited.

Looking at it psychoanalytically, Trip Cardwell is Ransome's shadow. Ransome is a nurturing parent, but Cardwell represents Ransome's perverse subconscious desires. Ransome has no idea that he and Jeffries are being surreptitiously manipulated.
Likewise, Beatrice is Sheena's shadow. Sheena is there to save lives, but Beatrice represents Sheena's subconscious desire for blood & vengeance.

Iwa, the great jaguar, represents our animal nature. Somehow, we have to feed the beast within and stop it from eating at the same time. Ransome and Sheena are there to curb it's appetite, while Cardwell and Beatrice are tasked with supplying it with fresh meat.

However, the story is not logically consistent. If Sheena's sole purpose in life is to protect the environment, why should she be opposed to a modern wildlife sanctuary? If she shuns modern technology, why does she study the encyclopaedia and become an expert hack? And, how did a girl who spent nearly her whole life in the jungle learn to use a grenade launcher?

Is the author trying to tell us that we are too incompetent to protect nature even if we try our best? If we go to great time and expense to build something of value only to find that it's flawed, is breaking it the best way to fix it?

I think the author misses the point that Sheena is the one who is playing the role of a selfless martyr, not Ransome. The few cheap shots that Sheena receives are not even close to the amount of punishment that Scarlett O'Hara suffers in Gone with the Wind.

So, to sum it up. Those of you who are dying to see Sheena armed with a pop gun might have a look. The illustrations aren't fantastic, but they're not bad either.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Superwoman/Comic Book Fan-Art  |  #COMIX + ANIMATION: Classics + Current [Floret deBrocoli]

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View