clearskypharmacy

gfx gfx
steroidify granabolic
parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
497935 Posts in 62034 Topics by 24128 Members - Latest Member: cromwellb December 06, 2021, 08:04:34 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Superwoman/Comic Book Fan-Art  |  #COMIX + ANIMATION: Classics + Current [Floret deBrocoli]
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #COMIX + ANIMATION: Classics + Current [Floret deBrocoli]  (Read 28746 times)

Offline Floret deBrocoli

• Activity:
    23.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: #COMIX + ANIMATION: Classics + Current [Floret deBrocoli]
« Reply #60 on: April 13, 2021, 01:58:53 am »
Nancy Templeton in Mystery of the White Phantom

This is the most inoffensive story I could find from SleepyGimp, which mainly features females dominating other women and sometimes male subs. This episode has tickle torture. Of course, the author makes the usual statement that she 'wanted it all along,' butt at least it's a decent drama. Yes, there ACTUALLY is a plot. And there ACTUALLY is a mystery.

Nancy Templeton is a Nancy Drew wannabe, who invariably gets herself into trouble in every one of her misadventures. Unlike most erotic stories that feature a heroine in peril, the author ACTUALLY credits Nancy with enough intelligence and resourcefulness to ACTUALLY solve a crime. Who would have thunk of that??? I like the way she is illustrated too.

mediafire.com/file/vtn0xerlzkyjnvw

I'll make my Freudian analysis mercifully brief this time. Notice, that there is only one father figure in the story, and he proves to be unsupportive. A strong father is necessary in girl's pre-Oedipal stage, because HE is the one who inspires her to become a woman. The girl becomes a woman in order to earn his penis (oops) I mean...uh... his love. In the absence of a father, a girl will fall in love with her mother instead. Hence, she'll grow up to become a lezbo.

The Effect That Lesbian Parents Have on Their Children

Offline anro_2

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #61 on: August 14, 2021, 11:21:49 pm »
 :bravo:

Offline Floret deBrocoli

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #62 on: November 12, 2021, 11:44:05 am »
Ultrawoman 9. Vendetta

A dissatisfied secret agent longs for a pleasurable demise at the hands of a sexy femme fatale. As crazy as it seems, the villain hopes to turn his masochistic fantasy into reality, butt he still has to find a dominatrix who can actually defeat him. Unfortunately, even an amazon with superhuman strength and reflexes is far too impotent to achieve his ends. In fact, it takes the ruffian less than 5 minutes to render a practically defenseless freedom fighter completely unconscious.

If the other criminals had known how easy it is to fold and carry off the world's mightiest heroine, they would have put a swift end to Ultrawoman's seemingly futile crime fighting career. Butt, this collector has other plans for such fine booty, now that the voluptuous young maiden is trapped in his lair and groveling at his feet.

In a stroke of pure genius, the villain correctly deduces that he can only be subdued by a woman with normal strength. So, the clever villain uses special technology to neutralize Ultrawoman's powers. And, exactly as he predicted, the champion of poetic justice is finally able to put an end to the bastard's wretched existence.

Mp4 (720p, 3 Mbps) 11:23, 245 Mb
https://parsiusti.lt/files/1DDDILC6/UW9.mp4.html

Wait 45 sec, then click on PARSIUSTI.

Offline Floret deBrocoli

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #63 on: November 16, 2021, 01:36:39 pm »
Chariot
[Vol. 1, 2021, AWA Upshot]

A pathetic loser falls in love with his car, and she gives him a ride that he may never forget. Can anyone truly hope for immortality? When we die, are we simply reborn in a new body? Is the past forever lost, or are we destined to relive it over and over again in our dreams? Is a never ending fantasy Heaven or Hell?

5 Issues, 117 Color JPEGs (95% Quality, 1988 x 3056)
https://s7.dosya.tc/server20/odjgmz/Chariot__Vol_1__AWA_Upshot__2021_.zip.html

Offline Floret deBrocoli

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #64 on: November 22, 2021, 04:23:32 am »
Goddess of Death
[Annual, 2021, Zenescope]

As Reaper of the Nexus, Keres serves a divine purpose, namely, to purge the Earth of sin. With ruthless vengeance, the Goddess of Death brutally cuts down those who would exploit the weak and the innocent, condemning the offenders to an eternity of suffering.

The Twelve Kings of Hell, however, are not happy with the Reaper's harvest. Not content with ruling the underworld, the arrogant monarchs will not be satisfied until they have usurped the Earth. Even with their forces united, these demonic gods do not have the power to cross the barrier between life and death, but Madam Morana does.

In many millennia past, at the peak of her reign of terror and dispair, the power-mad goddess threatened not only to destroy the Earth, but Oz, Myst, Neverland, and Wonderland as well. In order to safeguard their creation, the Keepers subdued Morana and replaced her with the Order of Death, a select group of Reapers, including Keres, who oversee the five realms. The Keepers sealed Morana deep in the Inferno, where her body turned to stone. In order to resurrect Morana and restore her terrible power, the Kings of Hell must spill innocent blood and destroy all of Morana's successors.

66 color JPEGs (88% Quality, 1988 x 3056) 88 Mb
https://s7.dosya.tc/server20/siwvcp/Goddess_of_Death__2021_.zip.html

Open the above link, wait 5 secs, then look in the lower left corner of your screen. You should see a grey button that says:

"Dosyayi indir"

Offline Floret deBrocoli

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #65 on: November 24, 2021, 04:36:21 pm »
Savage Hearts #1-5
[Dark Horse Comics, 2021]

Synopsis: Bronwyn is practically a mountain of muscle. So it's no surprise that the mighty heroine prefers to use brute force to deal with the many daunting challenges she must face. When she's completely lost in the forest, however, her great size and strength often prove insufficient. As powerful as she is, Bronwyn cannot easily defeat gigantic monsters without a suitable weapon. Even smaller creatures can be dangerous when they attack in large numbers, and many of them are venomous. Bronwyn may be physically imposing, but she's not invincible.

Graow is a forest dwelling creature, who fell in love with Bronwyn the moment he saw her. Unfortunately for Graow, Bronwyn does not feel the same way towards him. If Bronwyn were not practically forced to accept his guidance, she would probably have dismissed Graow from the moment they first met.

Graow hopes to woo Bronwyn by giving her anything she desires, but his goal is not easy to accomplish. The childlike Bronwyn has her own agenda, and she's more ill tempered than playful. Unfortunately for Graow, Bronwyn's brutal manner of rejecting him can be emotionally and physically painful. Fortunately for Graow, Bronwyn does have a conscience. She may not love him, but she does care for someone who saved her life more than once. Unfortunately, however, Bronwyn has a dangerous mortal enemy.

Lord Tretch is an evil wizard. The forest dwellers may be too 'chicken' to stand up to him, but they know that Tretch will not hesitate to kill anyone who dares, namely, Bronwyn's former lover and warrior, Arkot. Although many of the natives flee slavery and death at the hands of a ruthless tyrant, Lord Tretch's humble servants must endure his repeated scorning and chastisement. Now, with the Fruxan Orb in his possession, the power mad schemer has the means to destroy Bronwyn and take over the world!

5 issues, 119 color JPEGs (1988 x 3056, 88% quality)
https://s7.dosya.tc/server20/jdlnf8/Savage_Hearts__1-5__2021_.zip.html

Critique: It is not often that heavily muscled women play heroique roles in comics and movies. The She-Hulk is a notable exception, but Marvel's recent attempt to make her very muscular has been a failure. They've opted for a more human appearance in a new TV series that will be launched in 2022.

It seems to me that there are two issues to consider when portraying a muscular woman in comics, 1) how she is illustrated, and 2) how she relates to men. In regards to their physical appearance, I prefer Frank Cho's work.

At the risk of being blunt, it's simply a question of sex appeal, and Bronwyn is too 'butch'. I want Bronwyn to have a narrower waistline line, wider hips, and a smaller torso. If I were to choose a human model, I'd like someone like Celeste Bonin, aka Kaitlyn. She's well muscled, but you know she's a woman.

As far as facial features are concerned, Bronwyn's chin should be smaller and rounder, she should have prominent cheekbones, and her nose should be narrower. The one attractive facial feature that Bronwyn does have is big lips. To make her face even more feminine, Bronwyn should have bigger, rounder eyes.

In regards to the personality of a female character, I think Bronwyn is much more human than Jungle Girl. The key is that Bronwyn is not truly indomitable. For decades, muscular women have been portrayed as being vastly superior to men. In fact, the mere notion that any man or beast could do anything to challenge her is simply ridiculous.

Often, the FBB has the personality of a simple child, laughing and giggling nonstop, while she idly plays with some helpless weakling. Sometimes her toy boy deserves a lesson in humility. At other times, he is a completely innocent victim or her wrath. There is only one moral to these stories. Regardless of who is right or wrong, the weaker gender is the one that gets punished. So long as the FBB has incontestable power, she need not treat men with any respect. They are so beneath her in status, that they're not even humans and they have no rights. 

After seeing such unimaginative dramas replayed thousands of times, perhaps some FBB fans have finally grown tired of this banal routine. Thankfully, the writers of Savage Hearts have cast Bronwyn in a role that may be a refreshing change for some readers.

In Savage Hearts, Groaw is neither a toy nor a punching bag, he's Bronwyn's partner. While it's true that he does get abused by Bronwyn, there is no doubt that his help is invaluable. Eventually, Graow's persistence pays off, when Bronwyn finally acknowledges his importance and actually falls in love with him.

So, to sum up my arguments, if you want FBBs to be more popular in the media, writers and illustrators should consider a COMPROMISE. A flawed character is far more appealing than one who is no way human. A muscular woman with feminine proportions is more appealing than one who simply looks like a guy.

Offline Floret deBrocoli

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #66 on: November 26, 2021, 10:31:10 pm »
Fight Girls #1-5
AWA Upshot, 2012

Synopsis: Due to Queen Regina's failure to produce a royal heir, her marriage to King Gilmoran VIII has been annulled. In order to find a suitable replacement, 10 carefully selected athletes will compete in the ancient no-holds-barred Contest of Champions. Any contestants that survive three treacherous trials by jungle, desert, and water will have to win the fourth and final trial by combat in order to become the new queen of the Gilmoran empire.

5 issues, 129 color JPEGs (1988 x 3056, 88% quality)
https://s7.dosya.tc/server20/3iu578/Fight_Girls__1-5__2021_.zip.html

Open the above link, wait 5 secs, then look in the lower left corner of your screen. You should see a grey button that says:

"Dosyayi indir"

Critique Perhaps you'd like to see athletic women desperately trying to escape enormous monsters intent on eating them alive. Or, maybe you like brutal catfights. The plot is intriguing, and the surprise ending may come as quite a shock! As for my own interests, the story is simply too far fetched. I prefer the boy-meets-girl romance featured in my previous post, Savage Hearts.

From my point of view, comics come down to two issues, 1) whether or not I like how females are illustrated, and 2) whether or not I like the story. I do like characters who are superior to ordinary women, nevertheless, I relate better to someone who has human limitations.

I mentioned Frank Cho in my last post, so I thought I'd give you another example of his work. In Fight Girls, all the competitors have the type of physique that you'd expect to see on elite athletes, who we presume don't take muscle building drugs and don't have silicone implants.

Frankly, I find Jungle Girl more provocative, but I still prefer the characters in Fight Girls to the Ronnie Coleman lookalikes that are popular on Saradas. The Fight Girls are illustrated far more realistically than Bronwyn is in Savage Hearts. In terms of an entertaining story, however, I prefer Savage Hearts. I certainly don't desire a weakling for a companion, but if the heroine is completely indomitable, what does she need a man for?

Offline Floret deBrocoli

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #67 on: December 05, 2021, 11:41:02 am »
Vengeance of Vampirella Vol. 2, #1-20
[Dynamite] 2019-2021

Vampirella is a creature of the night that is free to walk in the light of day. Her superhuman power makes her virtually indomitable, but even she struggles to control the beast within. If she does not kill and drink blood, she will die. And, every time she faces a dangerous adversary, her thirst becomes even more insatiable.

As is true for many superheroes, Vampirella's greatest struggle is a personal one. People who seem to be her friends, prove to be enemies. And those who truly love Vampirella inevitably die. It would be a fate worse than death, if Vampirella were to become a creature like Nyx, who cares little for even her most loyal servants and doesn't trouble to count the great number of lives she has wasted in a fruitless effort to satisfy her own forbidden desires.

Vampirella dreams of a better world, but the eternal struggle between Order and Chaos is tearing it apart, and the last vestige of humanity to which Vampirella desperately clings may soon be lost forever.

It's been 25 years since Nyx crucified Vampirella and tossed her lifeless carcass into the Pit of Sorrows. Now, the evil sorceress presides over a dismal world, where a heavy, black shroud is slowly eclipsing the tattered remnants of a demoralized human race that is desperately gasping for air.

At Nyx's command, multitudes of brutal minions are willing to sacrifice their lives for her cause. Yet, Nyx's authority is not absolute, for even her most trusted allies can betray her. There are powers greater than Nyx that mean to take the world from her, and others that threaten to destroy it completely.

Given the extreme measures Nyx must take to secure her domain, it is ironic that she is fighting for something that she doesn't even want. For all her majesty, Nyx is really only a servant of the Lords of Chaos. These grave and mysterious powers of darkness may want our world, but Nyx only desires what she has already destroyed.

Yet all is not lost. For within their own domain lies a force of nature that the Lords of Chaos cannot control. Vampirella is the Light in the Darkness, and her immortal soul will soon rise from the very Earth that devoured her flesh and blood, for she is the one who must save it. Humanity will once again bask in sunlight. Vampirella is reborn, and she's coming to wreak vengeance!

20 issues, 604 color JPEGs (1907 x 3056, 90% quality) including 81 covers, 920 Mb
https://s7.dosya.tc/server20/tyziw9/_of_Vampirella__Dynamite___Vol_2___1-20__2019-2021_.zip.html

"Dosyayi indir"

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Superwoman/Comic Book Fan-Art  |  #COMIX + ANIMATION: Classics + Current [Floret deBrocoli]

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View