Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574434 Posts in 72907 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 04:55:11 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Off Topic Female Wrestling & Mixed Wrestling - Dominix  |  Wrestling
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Wrestling  (Read 236675 times)

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Wrestling
« Reply #735 on: November 10, 2021, 04:46:14 pm »
Amazon Nikki wrestles tinder date at the beach

Size: 246 Mb
Time: 00:07:17
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/da0e7eb2632ad/1507WD.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #736 on: November 16, 2021, 04:42:49 pm »
Sucker For Punishment

Size: 194 Mb
Time: 00:14:01
Video: MP4 1280x720

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/2491874bd0add/1510WD.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #737 on: November 25, 2021, 11:57:29 am »
Rapture Jones Vs Megan Jones - Android Wars

Rapture vs Megan: In their skin tight robot suits, Rapture and Megan Jones are Androids ready for battle. After getting their gears moving, they wrestle and have a scissor battle to see who the best Android is.

Size: 401 Mb
Time: 00:10:30

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/bc811d9890840/1514WD.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #738 on: November 29, 2021, 11:21:18 am »
Alicia Vs Axl

Size: 276 Mb
Time: 00:10:25

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/871883d338639/1515WD.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #739 on: December 02, 2021, 08:44:13 am »
Tracy Climbs A Mountain, Only To Have That Mountain Destroy Her

Size: 550 Mb
Time: 00:29:44

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/852c6d8e0ea96/1517WD.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #740 on: December 06, 2021, 10:09:29 am »
Maria Jade - Maria's Vicious Headscissor Beating

Maria Jade looks like she tries to take pain slut Trick out here as she starts him in deep front headscissors and keeps him there -- in side headscissors or some other form of the great hold using her steel-cable legs to leave him sick from the and pressure. She mocks him looking at his pain, mocks him struggling for wind, she flees cranking his neck in side headscissors. He screams as though his bones are breaking in side headscissors as she rips at his dick. An eye-popping reverse figure-four headscissors -- a reverse split--a stretched out foot choke -- double heel chokes -- Maria's brutal arsenal of moves and long holds. A figure  knotted throatsit/headscissors shows off the steel cables running on the inside of her cheerleader legs as she tries to take his head from his shoulders in headscissors finishing him in maybe the worst headscissor beating Trick has taken.

Size: 758 Mb
Time: 00:18:54
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/d6dd9ca011bb1/1519WD.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #741 on: December 10, 2021, 07:24:10 am »
Amanda Machado Housekeeper Gets His House In Order By Goddess

Size: 478 Mb
Time: 00:11:39

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/ad4e9d8f76d32/1521WD.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #742 on: December 12, 2021, 09:32:17 am »
Tiny Tank

Tiny Tank is one of the finest Asian Muscle Goddesses and her incredibly amazing physique needs to be worshipped. She has a personal slave to do the job and a little punishment for being a bad boy.

Size: 385 Mb
Time: 00:06:17

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/2a26548eb9edc/1522WD.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #743 on: December 14, 2021, 11:26:28 am »
Brandi Mae Got a Surprise Birthday Gift

Brandi Mae got a surprise birthday gift from her best friend rapture and she uses him as a toy and humiliates him. She wraps her sexy and big thighs around his neck and he can't even move or whine as he is tied.

Size: 642 Mb
Time: 00:10:58
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/dfd2981d624f2/1523WD.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #744 on: December 18, 2021, 08:56:21 am »
Rapture Breaks Sheena

Rapture and Sheena battle again. The 2 start off locking hands, and Rapture scores a quick takedown on Sheena. It's all downhill for Sheena at this point, as Rapture has her way with her on the ground. Rapture bends and twists Sheena's body into painful positions; smiling as she does so. Sheena finally submits, and Rapture poses over her new trophy.

Size: 272 Mb
Time: 00:10:42

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/53e97c8ad8a1e/1525WD.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #745 on: December 20, 2021, 11:24:42 am »
Crushing His Jaw On The Floor

My slave gets to feel the brutal power of my reverse scissors once again. I make him scream in pain and tap for mercy. The clip also includes some face sitting.

Size: 348 Mb
Time: 00:07:25

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/eaafc62e1bd1f/1526WD.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #746 on: December 22, 2021, 07:56:43 pm »
Temptress Pixie - Pixie Dusts Ed

We met Temptress Pixie in Vegas, where she was dressed up for a Saturday night out on the town and we could see how beautiful, and fit she is. We started talking and found her to be truly engaging and enlightening. An athlete since she was a young girl, Pixiehas honed her body from years of lifting and yoga.  She can bend her body into all sorts of cool positions, and squirm out of anything you might try to capture her into.  She has done some bikini and figure contests as well, but she confided she is now a lifestyle dominatrix. I asked her if she offered muscle domination and scissoring in her sessions and although she did often use her strength to control her subs, her control was more mental than physical.  I offered her the opportunity to learn some wrestling moves and the next thing you know we were practicing and shooting the very next day.  We are truly grateful to present Temptress Pixie to fans of Utopia in "Pixie Dusts Ed!"  We found out that day, as you will, that she is a naturally competitive and dominant woman. She is both aggressive, and really strong for her size.  She will have you on defense in seconds, has thighs as hard as an anvil and they fit right up against your carotid artery!  If she gets you in between her taught, muscular gams, (and she will) it's tap out or pass out.  Pixie traps Ed in every scissor and figure 4 she knows including: classic, front, side, side reverse and reverse and mixes in a rear naked choke, a full nelson and a pussy choke straddle ... lol that's what we named it.  Then she climbs on Ed's face for some awesome facesitting and lastly stands over his exhausted remains in a brilliant double-bicep victory pose.  Temptress Pixie is our newest wrestling star on Utopia and we know you're going to love her as much as we do!

Size: 962 Mb
Time: 00:10:58

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/35880d7ddbef1/1527WD.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #747 on: December 24, 2021, 06:39:46 pm »
Ashley Wildcat - Spandex Bedroom Battle

Ashley Wildcat is out on the prowl again looking for another victim she can terrorize with her powerful thighs, and tight glutes, built for smothering. Ashley challenges chadam to an arm wrestling match on the bed to start things off. The match was pretty intense, in fact Ashley said he looked stronger than he was. As they grunt and groan trying to win, Chadam over powers Ashley and wins. Well that made Ashley's temper burst and she leaped across the bed attacking him. Ashley finally gets chadam onto his back and jumps right on top facesitting him. With each tap, she lifts up ever so slightly then slams back down. She was visibly still upset and is about to make chadam pay for that. Ashley rolls to the side and places chadams head firmly between her thighs and squeezes. Her face turns to sheer joy now as he is trapped in her powerful legs watching his face turn red as she slowly adds more pressure around his neck. she verbally bashes him, and before he could say anything back, she squeezes and covers his mouth with her hand, delivering a perfect hand over mouth smother. Ashley then rolls back on top into a tight facesit, still verbally trashing him. From there Ashley flips into reverse trapping his head tight between her thighs as she begins to squeeze. Her reverse straight leg is extremely powerful and devastating and chadam feels the wrath now of Ashley immense power. He was making oddly strange noises with each squeeze she latched on. As he taps he tapped her ass, then she got upset again, saying: "Did you just touch my ass?" He said no, that he touched her leg, but she insisted he touched her ass. So Ashley sat up and shoved her as in his face and said "Here you want ass there you go", and she grinds and shakes her ass in his face. Then Ashley reaches down pulling his face into her ass as she lays down getting him into another headscissor. Ashley then combines her straight leg scissor with a smothering figure four, making it even more painful and breath depriving for him. She dishes out a few more scissors, another reverse facesit before using a straight leg trach scissor. His face instantly cringes in pain as Ashley puts the squeeze and pressure on. Chadam is quite drained now, and in a lot pf pain Ashley rolls back up into a seated facesit now. Ashley then positions herself into a normal forward facesit, pinning chadams arms out to the sides and really becomes vicious with smothering. With each one of his taps, she barely lifts up and goes right back down, listening to the near panic in is voice was music to her ears now. Completely drained of power, he was nothing more than Ashley's little submissive toy. She spins around into reverse, Chadam barely moving, only just to try and catch his breath. She wraps her muscular thighs back around his neck again, and pours on the pressure. Each squeeze draws him closer and closer to going out. Ashley decided to sit up, then use a reverse facesit, blocking his airway now. This time Ashley made him, well fight for air, knowing that he was too weak to do anything she stays on his face until he actually goes out this time. Once out, she celebrates her victory, posing and flexing kissing her bicep saying "I won that one", smiling into the camera.

Size: 478 Mb
Time: 00:13:03

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/b94b78fcd97f2/1528WD.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #748 on: December 26, 2021, 11:32:11 am »
Skylar Rene, Rapture - Squeezed By Skylar

Skylar Rene is known for her lethal scissors and face sitting. Fortunately for Rapture, she only has to endure the former. Skylar wraps her muscular legs around Rapture and squeezes tight. Rapture gasps for air as Skylar's grip tightens. There is no break, except the rib Skylar almost cracked.

Size: 293 Mb
Time: 00:10:27

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/5bdb5d9272f70/1529WD.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Jimbo

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #749 on: December 28, 2021, 05:38:02 pm »
Smoking Hot Scissors

MJ The Dominator has been working hard on getting her legs bigger, and it shows. Wearing the tiniest of thongs, MJ wraps her massive thighs around her victims head. As she squeezes, the veins in her victims head begin to bulge from the pressure. MJ doesn’t let up, transitioning from one scissor hold to another. Non-stop scissor action by a now super beefy MJ The Dominator.

Size: 375 Mb
Time: 00:12:18

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/dbe9124f0a77c/1530WD.mp4
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Off Topic Female Wrestling & Mixed Wrestling - Dominix  |  Wrestling

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View