Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579500 Posts in 73890 Topics by 29346 Members - Latest Member: Tia Douglass May 09, 2024, 12:10:31 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Deposit Scams and Rip Offs
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Deposit Scams and Rip Offs  (Read 62823 times)

Cradi

Re: Deposit Scams and Rip Offs
« Reply #120 on: June 20, 2012, 04:33:17 pm »
Yeah Drukky, it's a good thing to run away after offend people.

You just forget YOU was a lurker at your debuts, like everyone.
The fact you have lot of karma points doesn't mean you are over anybody.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #120 on: June 20, 2012, 04:33:17 pm »

drukky

« Reply #121 on: June 20, 2012, 05:03:05 pm »
Yeah Drukky, it's a good thing to run away after offend people.

You just forget YOU was a lurker at your debuts, like everyone.
The fact you have lot of karma points doesn't mean you are over anybody.

Most of the guys on this forum are A-Okay.

There are just a few crazies like yourself I choose not to waste time with.

That´s why there is the ignore button - especially for the likes of you.

Good bye and good riddance

Cradi

« Reply #122 on: June 20, 2012, 07:27:48 pm »
Someone ask something to you. You speak to him like a shit. Maybe in your world it's normal, but IRL not.

And you don't know me. So you can't know what kind of person I am.

Offline gatorvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #123 on: June 21, 2012, 03:49:20 pm »
Back to the point maybe now? I sessioned with Irene Andersen and found her quite the charmer really. A bit shy overall, which is not a crime, in fact a little challenge to get her going seemed to do the trick. As for her looks? Well she is huge for sure, a proper beefcake. Pretty? Not so sure you can be mid-40s long time huge fbb and still maintain a pretty look. But not bad! The session was very sensual and left me smiling, and she does talk the talk during it as well. Collette I had a horrible session with, then a better one, but the room was virtually dark so maybe that helped re her looks. It was a few years ago now so possibly things have got a lot more 'extreme'. There are just other big girls who are just less hard work.

Bad sessions seem to come in a few categories:

1. Horrific organisation/no communication/too much pointless communication - Ms Melissa (but an awesome session in the end!)
2. Bored fbb/awkward silences/boring fbb - Gayle Moher
3. No action/no satisfaction for the money - Lauren Powers
4. Fbb appearing 'not as advertised' - Mercedes
5. No show/deposit stealer - thankfully yet to experience

Some of these can be our fault, some theirs, some just one of those things. Obvious to me is that everyone's MMV but if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck it is a duck. So the fbbs that appear on these boards often for any or all of the above reasons then buyer beware, you've only yourself to blame. After all, the good ones are so great we should build statues of them in recognition of their fine fine work. And an honorable mention to Tatianna Butler . . . worst session ever . ..
User is currently banned [View]

dumas

« Reply #124 on: June 22, 2012, 01:20:34 am »
I have met with Ginger. In Houston, She mentioned her boyfriend, but It was still a very enjyable session. I would see her agian. I neveer saw him, It was at a session house and I felt we were alone at least,,
Stan

nujerz84

« Reply #125 on: June 22, 2012, 03:05:03 am »
I have met with Ginger. In Houston, She mentioned her boyfriend, but It was still a very enjyable session. I would see her agian. I neveer saw him, It was at a session house and I felt we were alone at least,,
Stan

I only seen her once she told after the session that she does travel with her BF but he was down in the lobby...I had no idea but it was a great awesome session she fucking hot.

tonyjungle

« Reply #126 on: June 22, 2012, 03:27:20 am »
Two comments: I don't understand a BF around for a session. Another is that Gayle Moher gets very good and mixed reviews. Saw her in May and June - tremendous!

Offline gatorvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #127 on: June 22, 2012, 05:24:39 pm »
Gayle Moher - we are both brits so maybe a little too real to be fantasy. I take your point though

drukky

« Reply #128 on: June 24, 2012, 08:17:45 pm »
Have you ever been the victim of the deposit scam?

A fraudulent session wrestler who doesn´t show up
and also doesn´t return your deposit?

Would you like to warn others about someone who conned you?

nujerz84

« Reply #129 on: June 24, 2012, 10:24:10 pm »
Well I did get my money back but that was only after I made a comment on her yahoo page... she came back apologizing but also angry thinking I was badmouthing her.. Funny thing is I seen her before and saw her after It was a one time thing  so perhaps it was a mistake but IDK..

It was Gia Primo not a FBB but still hot funny session wrestler.  Havent had any issues with deposits since.

nujerz84

« Reply #130 on: June 24, 2012, 10:26:16 pm »
Well I did get my money back but that was only after I made a comment on her yahoo page... she came back apologizing but also angry thinking I was badmouthing her.. Funny thing is I seen her before and saw her after It was a one time thing  so perhaps it was a mistake but IDK..

It was Gia Primo not a FBB but still hot funny session wrestler.  Havent had any issues with deposits since.

I meant hot Fun session wrestler...

Morris

« Reply #131 on: September 28, 2012, 11:29:23 am »
Tatianna Butler, took a deposit from me to travel to London and never showed up. When I next traveled to New York I wanted to arrange a session and she asked me to pay for the session. She said that the deposit for the London trip was to help her with her financial issues, so if we were to have a session she would need to be paid. She has never tried to repay me or give me a session for the payment I made.

I will never advance money again to these ladies.

wujekcity

« Reply #132 on: September 28, 2012, 11:56:18 am »
I'm pretty sure Ginger is married ...its a common technique for these women to tell u they have someone staying with them for protection...I'm guessing u put off a bad vibe....I've traveled with Megan over the past year and I know she has told her clients that I was there...and there has only been one time where I actually needed to throw someone out :-) ...the amount of money these women make....I'm surprised more don't travel with security

Offline 8spaces

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #133 on: September 28, 2012, 03:55:51 pm »
Wejuk stop telling lies iv seen Ur creepy pic and the only way you couldv thrown someone out is showing them your threads on this site and making them die from laughter...psychopath

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #134 on: September 29, 2012, 12:07:31 am »
  I think Wujek benefits from the old saying "Keep your friends close but your enemies closer"

Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Deposit Scams and Rip Offs

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View