Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
580747 Posts in 74114 Topics by 29413 Members - Latest Member: pedromctf16 May 19, 2024, 02:09:53 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  Shapely Cristine
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Shapely Cristine  (Read 13439 times)

Offline ollie703

• Activity:
    0%
Shapely Cristine
« on: January 07, 2015, 10:24:00 am »
Saw her on herbiceps cam recently. I was especially amazed that she can lift 100kg bench and 25kg db curls. Surely not as she looks more like a figure athlete. Any idea where I can find more info/videos/pics on her, and her name if anyone knows?  :thanks:

Forum Saradas

bum8

Re: Shapely Cristine
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2015, 11:03:53 am »
I would take what some of these girls on hbc say with a grain of salt - particularly some of the eastern European girls. I have met a couple of the girls off hbc for sessions and they admitted that they exaggerated their lifting stats. I asked why and one reply was that they were indulging the fantasies of the men in chat. If you have been into fitness and training for a while then some of the claims that some girls make is bordering on preposterous. Of course there are a number of girls who are totally legit as well.

Offline ollie703

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2015, 08:25:58 pm »
yes, just as I thought. some are genuine but many, like this one, are pure fantasy  :hellno:

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • FemFlex
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2015, 09:22:24 pm »
yes, just as I thought. some are genuine but many, like this one, are pure fantasy  :hellno:
Haven't met her in person, but once you see her stand up, it may change your perspective a bit.  I didn't think she was that tall, but once you see her standing, it's obvious that she's 5-9 or so and then the claims about her size and strength suddenly become more plausible: 42cm biceps, 25kg curls, and a 100kg are reasonable for a trained woman athlete who is 177cm tall and weighs 82kg. 
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline marfam

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2015, 11:28:42 am »
If we are talking about two hands curle I would take it but one hand curle? no way ...
In my gym big guys can't do that...

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2015, 11:37:53 am »
Quite a number of female weight lifters are known to curl 55- 60 lb dbs.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline ollie703

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2015, 08:36:43 pm »
25kg db curls and 100kg bench presses are plausible for some of the bigger ladies, but she looks more like a fitness type to me. But if she is really 82kg, it's possible; would love to know who she is though.

Offline ollie703

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2015, 02:02:30 pm »
anyone know who she is and if stats genuine?  :thanks:

Offline fbbstrong87

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2015, 07:18:22 am »
I believe she now goes by AthleticWrestler on HBC.

Offline ruebe152001

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2015, 09:33:21 pm »
I would be careful with her. I think that most of the stuff she is saying is not true. I am not even sure if she is writing herself on HBC. Has anybody ever had a private chat with her? And if yes...did she talk? i am not sure if she can talk english.

I also know that she competed at a Fitness Competition in Romania and she started in a bodyfitness class (Bodyheight between 163 and 168 cm). So there is no way that she is 5´10" (180cm) tall. There is also no way that she weighs 80 kilos. And her lifting stats are fake too.

She also always says that she is a professional wrestler who competes internationally except olympic games.
Honestly. I am scared of her a little. She is superpretty but i think she is pretty crazy
Why would you spread such obvious bullshit. i don`t get it.

Be careful with her

calico57

« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2015, 10:46:16 pm »
Dude, she's a Romanian. They all do the same shit. Lie about everything. Don't waste your time. She's a fitness competitor, not a wrestler. Her intentions should have been clear the moment she changed her name to athleticwrestler the second every guy on there started asking her about sessions.

Offline kostas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2016, 09:47:09 pm »
hi, i took her private today. She was amazing,  she has great muscles, arms. I dont know if she has videos of herself on youtube. I dont know her full name so it is difficult to search..
I dont know if anyone else maybe know;;

Offline alebyn

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2016, 10:22:15 pm »

Offline kostas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2016, 01:34:53 pm »
wow thanks, i asked her if she has but she  HAD told me no.

Offline ollie703

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2017, 02:38:29 pm »
https://www.herbicepscam.com/AthleticWrestler/profile/

She has finally uploaded a video of her strength feats, but 96kg tricep pushdowns and 35kg db curls??!!  i'm not paying 200 credits for a meagre 1:40 video (which in itself shows her motives), but I cannot believe the video is genuine unless she really has freakish strength.  Also claims 120kg bench for reps.  Anyone seen the vid?

Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  Shapely Cristine

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View