Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577970 Posts in 73565 Topics by 28963 Members - Latest Member: Otata96 May 03, 2024, 12:08:39 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Who was your most dissapointing session?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Who was your most dissapointing session?  (Read 23012 times)

Duke69

Re: who was your most dissapointing session?
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2014, 11:33:45 am »
Off the top of my head Cheyenne jewel put very little effort into the session, Carissa Montgomery thinks she is a much bigger deal than she really is and isn't worth seeing for any reason.  Layla Lane, trainwreck.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2014, 11:33:45 am »

j635746

« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2014, 11:37:11 am »
My most disappointing session was with Lady Milady.  I was impressed with her physique from the day her profile appeared on wb270 but on the day, the session was bad.

When we met, I wanted to do muscle worship and a type of belly punching role play.  She seemed to indicate that was not problem in all communications but the session did not work out that way.

1. When she flexed her biceps, she got angry when I wanted to feel the power in them.  She did do that, she explained.  Gently stroking and massaging them is all she allowed.
2. Onto the role play.  I explained the punches would be faked and not real.  She would not do that either.  I do no do that, she explained.

So I had to modify the role play to make it a more dominant belly punching role play which seemed to appeal to her.  At some point, I wanted the hour to end and I think that she picked up on that because when her phone rang, she just answered it.

The session was a real waste of £200 but I leaned a valuable lesson.  Be really clear on what you want and if the woman if unhappy to offer that, do not book the session.  Also, while this does not happen too often, if the woman does not deliver on what was agreed over email, walk away.  I normally know from the eye contact I make with the woman when she opens the door if the session is going to go well, but I would say if the session is really not going well in the first 5 - 10, it is better to leave.

Offline raraparu

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2014, 02:41:15 pm »
1. Sharon Marvel. She actually showed up to the session FAT. I mean, almost obese. Not an ounce of muscle on her.
    I said to her it was unacceptable, but I would pay her 1/2 the session fee for her trouble. She threw the money
    I offered her in my face (classy!)

2. Gayle Moher: I saw her live at the WSE in NJ when she was first starting out (1995). She was AWESOME at that show,
    a big, powerful bodybuilder with muscles that bulged with youth and vitality. I had a session with her 6 years later.
    I couldn't believe the change (for the worse). Bad boob job, uneven muscular development, and worst of all, a startling
    personality change. Where she had been sunny and optimistic before, she now appeared gloomy and morose. I learned
    later she had suffered a terrible personal loss. I felt dreadfully sorry for her. But at the time I can remember kicking myself
    for paying her so much money for a session.
  Sharon Marvel was a top notch bodybuilder in her day, but to continue to use old pics to represent her current condition is a fraud. If anything, you should have thrown something at her.

timothy1975

« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2014, 03:57:28 pm »
When I met Christine Envall in 1998 I think I might have been her second session ever...so perhaps that led to the disappointment...the out of this world physique is worth the price of admission though if your into one of the most hardcore women in bbing.

---------------------------

I agree to an extent about Cheyenne Jewel...she really knows her stuff and is stronger than expected.  But some of the women like her. Who are living the professional lifestyle in sessions, photo and mainstreaam video tend to treat sessions as a business transaction at times rather than a unique experience given to the client.  Do not blame her..it is what it is when you live it as a profession.

-----------------------------

I agree that Malibu has seen better days...I sessioned with her a year ago and it showed.  But I see her as one of the pioneers of sessions and she really tries to give the experience to the client....hats off to her she respects the session

------------------------------

Jana Linke Sippl was like your first screw that lays there like a log...I don't know maybe it was just lost in translation between us...she has an unreal physique but zero personality...

------------------------------

3aven of Dallas was dirty...a bitch and after five minutes of semi_comp claimed she pulled her quad muscle and told me to leave her studio...I asked for pro rate...or maybe to ccome back at a different date..she said no...no money back and got up and walked out just fine...stole my money...

Online crazycrazy

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2014, 03:42:08 am »
I've told my Amber Black story before.  Trip cancelled without notice, booked her on her return, appointment cancelled without notice, booked her the third time, wished she'd cancelled that one too....  Just a big, heavy, crushing girl, sitting on me, using her weight and not her strength.

mtxship

« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2014, 04:34:58 pm »
This is a great topic.  These sessions are expensive and many sites don't allow negative reviews.  We schools need to unite.

Offline marfam

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2014, 07:56:56 pm »
Lady Milady was my worse one.
Nicole Bass was nice to me in the session but a total diapointment.

Offline polaris

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2014, 08:48:20 pm »
Maria G and Darkside Milinda. Both so insanely hot, but reserved and boring in session.

That's an absolute shame.  But are outrageously hot and I was hoping for better review.   :'(

captain lee

« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2014, 08:59:12 pm »
Mallory Sin- good looking girl, made herself out to be a great wrestler but was average at best

Lauren Powers- worst one for sure

Sunfire bad attitude

Gayle Moher hot as hell but just laid there

Gabe- also hot and just laid there

tonyjungle

« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2014, 11:54:23 pm »
Captain, I had a good time with Gabe (only one session) and saw Gayle three times and all were great, hence me repeating. I could have caught them more on good days.

And about this site and allowing people to really do reviews - KARMA for that. I respect the ladies but for $300 or more you've got to have some knowledge of who you are seeing. 

Offline Pinme

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2014, 05:17:37 am »
Re: Mallory Sin.  Seriously?  Of all the women I have wrestled, she was one of the few who absolutely destroyed me almost instantly.  I am no wrestler, but I would put her in the top A++ category with the likes Severa, Helen, Mayra, Arekah, Kara, Flexzee, Gabby, Raquel (Seattle), Cindy H., and Yasmin.   

Offline busthemus2003

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2014, 07:32:59 am »
Mallory Sin- good looking girl, made herself out to be a great wrestler but was average at best

Lauren Powers- worst one for sure

Sunfire bad attitude

Gayle Moher hot as hell but just laid there

Gabe- also hot and just laid there

Gayle Moher laid there while you did what? I have 3 sessions with her and she was up and about every time.

Offline busthemus2003

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2014, 07:36:34 am »
Speaking generally the things I haven't liked in sessions...no one in particular.

1. A smelly box - cleaning a pussy and making it not smell like a camels arsehole couldn't be that hard
2. Bad Breath - ditto above
3. Bad Skin - get rid of any zits and have a bit of a tan
4. Out of shape compared to the photos - be honest

captain lee

« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2014, 12:29:19 pm »
To Pinme

I saw Mallory Sin and the next day Olga.  They were traveling together.  Olga the next day destroyed me I had no chance.  As for the others you mentioned Flexzee, Mayra, Helen.  they all crushed me as well.  The others I have never seen. 

Offline Pinme

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2014, 01:38:21 pm »
How interesting.   Mallory Sin destroyed me.  Olga could not beat me.   Different days or different styles I  guess. 

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Who was your most dissapointing session?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View