Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574424 Posts in 72904 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 04:05:55 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Who was your most dissapointing session?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Who was your most dissapointing session?  (Read 22871 times)

timothy1975

Who was your most dissapointing session?
« on: May 02, 2014, 03:16:00 pm »
Just wondering how many of you have had that one bad out of many that aalmost turns you off sessions.

Mine without a doubt was Raven of Dallas about 10yrs ago..

Slight dissapointments:

Jana Linke-Sippl
Amber Black
Christine Envall

Forum Saradas

footdan

Re: who was your most dissapointing session?
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2014, 04:19:54 pm »
By far Lena Voster from 1989. Either she forgot her deoderent or was one of those "earthy" types. Downright rank.

Offline raraparu

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2014, 05:17:31 pm »
Just wondering how many of you have had that one bad out of many that aalmost turns you off sessions.

Slight dissapointments:

Jana Linke-Sippl
Amber Black
Christine Envall
Lauren Powers, gave me the vibe she barely tolerated me being with her. Plus getting a look at her Frankenstein style boobjob was a huge turnoff.

fredzeppelin

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2014, 05:20:24 pm »
1. Sharon Marvel. She actually showed up to the session FAT. I mean, almost obese. Not an ounce of muscle on her.
    I said to her it was unacceptable, but I would pay her 1/2 the session fee for her trouble. She threw the money
    I offered her in my face (classy!)

2. Gayle Moher: I saw her live at the WSE in NJ when she was first starting out (1995). She was AWESOME at that show,
    a big, powerful bodybuilder with muscles that bulged with youth and vitality. I had a session with her 6 years later.
    I couldn't believe the change (for the worse). Bad boob job, uneven muscular development, and worst of all, a startling
    personality change. Where she had been sunny and optimistic before, she now appeared gloomy and morose. I learned
    later she had suffered a terrible personal loss. I felt dreadfully sorry for her. But at the time I can remember kicking myself
    for paying her so much money for a session. 

fredzeppelin

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2014, 05:22:15 pm »

Slight dissapointments:

Jana Linke-Sippl
Amber Black
Christine Envall

Christine Envall is a big surprise. IMO, when she is on, she has one of the best physiques in the world (and indeed, the history
of the sport). I'd kill to have a session with her. Why was yours such a dissapointment?

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2014, 06:01:45 pm »
By far Lena Voster from 1989. Either she forgot her deoderent or was one of those "earthy" types. Downright rank.

Had that experience with Fabi Antoine.

Offline bigsub1984

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Wrestling Submissive in Pittsburgh
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2014, 07:15:37 pm »
Amber Black was a disappointment, just didn't seem real into anything, boring session.

I have had great and disappointing sessions with Milady.

Worst though was Leigha Locks.  No strength and no idea what she was doing.  I left early

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2014, 07:49:32 pm »
Lauren Powers. Oh, I knew better. It was just one of those times when nobody had been to town for awhile and I had money on my hands with nothing better to do. And even with those expectations it was still a disappointment. She started off a muscle worship session lying in bed, watching TV, not flexing or paying attention to me in any way. After a minute I said, "Hey! Time to work!" She thought that was hilarious. For the rest of the session, I felt like I was the one that had to entertain her. And I had the impression that she liked me. I can't imagine what she'd be like if she didn't.

Layla Lane, while not nearly as bad as Lauren, was still a major disappointment. I think like a lot of guys that remember her from when she was regarded as one of the best looking FBB's on the planet, I was hoping to see some of that. I had seen current pictures and knew that she had lost most of her mass, but it was still a shock. Even so, it still might have been worthwhile if she had been interesting to meet. Instead I got an hour of chain smoking, phone calls (she did ask if I minded), and hearing about her plans for becoming a wrestling diva. Shoot me!

ames14

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2014, 08:51:58 pm »
1. Sharon Marvel. She actually showed up to the session FAT. I mean, almost obese. Not an ounce of muscle on her.
    I said to her it was unacceptable, but I would pay her 1/2 the session fee for her trouble. She threw the money
    I offered her in my face (classy!)

2. Gayle Moher: I saw her live at the WSE in NJ when she was first starting out (1995). She was AWESOME at that show,
    a big, powerful bodybuilder with muscles that bulged with youth and vitality. I had a session with her 6 years later.
    I couldn't believe the change (for the worse). Bad boob job, uneven muscular development, and worst of all, a startling
    personality change. Where she had been sunny and optimistic before, she now appeared gloomy and morose. I learned
    later she had suffered a terrible personal loss. I felt dreadfully sorry for her. But at the time I can remember kicking myself
    for paying her so much money for a session.

what was gayle's personal loss?  i read somewhere her husband killed the guy she was cheating with, then commited suicide...this happened back in england i think before she was involved with bbing

Offline bandab70

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2014, 09:56:13 pm »
By far gabriella nicander.she has changed her name since ( doesnt surprise me)

Offline mtjr287

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2014, 10:11:12 pm »
By far gabriella nicander.she has changed her name since ( doesnt surprise me)

I'm seeing her next week. Guess I hope "YMMV" plays into effect here :/

Will let ya'll know

mtxship

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2014, 11:24:05 pm »
Lauren powers was the only session I've ever regretted.  Total waste of money and time.  She was half asleep, I think she was on something.

Offline jimmykimmel

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2014, 11:24:31 pm »
Maria G and Darkside Milinda. Both so insanely hot, but reserved and boring in session.

tonyjungle

« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2014, 10:17:46 am »
I saw Gayle Moher a couple of times two years ago. She was great in session, believe me. I guess I saw her at the right time.

Kordelia Devonshire was a disappointment, because I didn't do my homework. Only wrestling. Tatianna Butler. Gorgeous. Striking. But did little or nothing in session. Again, maybe I didn't do my homework.

No Layla Lane bashing here. Saw her five times in NYC from early 2000s to 2009. Quirky? Yes. One time it was a lousy session. The rest? Sexy and satisfying.

With many of the ladies I've seen when you leave you want.... more. When you think of it that's a good thing for them AND for you. (You'll return because you had a good time.)

Offline Prosperity

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2014, 10:52:31 am »
Chelsea Clark.  Should've known something was up when she was still using early 90s photos in the mid 2000s.

Malibu was well worth seeing 20 years ago, but not currently.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Who was your most dissapointing session?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View