Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575179 Posts in 71944 Topics by 28440 Members - Latest Member: vvaass March 19, 2024, 04:16:46 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Gossip about female bodybuilders  |  Real life muscular women sightings and encounters
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Real life muscular women sightings and encounters  (Read 185833 times)

Offline elma

• Activity:
    0%
Real life muscular women sightings and encounters
« on: March 24, 2014, 08:13:43 pm »
I think this segment has been missing for a while. In this section I'd like you to contribute your stories of muscular girls/women sightings. I'd like to hear not only US stories but from other countries as well.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

beowulff

Re: Real life muscular women sightings and encounters
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2014, 12:08:22 am »
I was bicycling back from dinner last week, and I saw a girl jogging towards me. As she got closer, I could see that she had very muscular, defined arms, and great legs. I circled around, and road next to her, and said "great arms!" She said that she's trying to lean them down, and I said NOOOO! don't do that! She replied that she's entering a fitness contest soon, and they don't like "too much muscle." I told her that there are those of us who like a lot of muscle, and she smiled, and said that she'd put it back on after the contest...
Made my week.

Offline 20thcenturyboy

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2014, 07:36:57 pm »
I've had a few myself. One was Mindi O'brien at a mall outside of Toronto. She was in top form and looked amazing. Another time at Best Buy I saw a mother with a few kids and upon closer inspection this woman was huge. Like, biggest woman I've ever seen. Have no idea who it was. Lastly I was at a rest stop KFC and saw a young girl, probably teen waiting in line to order and although she had a baggy sweater on, her legs were visible and insanely striated. I don't know if she was a builder or it was some crazy genetic disorder, but it was impressive nonetheless.

Offline galloguille

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2014, 04:53:16 am »
This is a nice topic yeah!

From other thread I replied: One time I was buying a book and the girl in that sold me the book have some great muscles... they looked pristine, perfect, not ripped but bulging in a regular girl skin... it was so awesome. All her body was regular but fit. Just perfect. To bad she didnt "want to know anything about me" as we say in my country.

That girl I talked about did some kind of acrobatics, climbing a piece of cloth and falling from it. Her biceps got so big and nice doing that!

It was awesome, we have some nice conversation, I started with "hey, you have some lovely arms there", and she really liked the commentary. I felt my adrenaline rushing, I was so for this girl I would tell her the most beatifull things, and I try, in a common talk.

I returned to see her with some excuse, but she was in a bad mood... I gave her a flower, can you believe?

Offline galloguille

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2014, 05:08:24 am »
The other great (in a way greatear!) sighting I experience was walking down the street.

I was thinking in random stuff, looking here and there but not thinking about it. Suddendly, I kind of stop and start feeling a great rush.

Did I see... veins? A fucking veiny full buffed and ripped calves in high heels? What? That couldnt be.

I look again, I was still passing by, I think I was at the other side of the street. I kind of saw again, at firts I was thinking "damn, probably some kind of tranvestite" (in that area there were some that lived around)

but no, it was some kind of girl that you see couldnt be a tranvestite. But I couldnt think, in that movent I only try to see the legs better, in case I could not see her again.

But luckly, she walk the same way I was walking. I cross the street and look better. Oh my god, all those veins in those tall high hills. I was very arouse.

She was wearing a big strange dress, like a poncho (google it please!), it was really strange, FBB stuff for hiding her body. I felt it like that. That just drove me crazy.

I mean, she displayed monstruos calves in high hills, but her dress was ackward, covered the rest of the body.

She looked, in the "kind" of physic, like María Segura.

Sure she was not that ripped or muscular... she was a little bit older than Maria. She have that hispanic look and kind of short wide woman body. I imagine her having maybe a bit of belly but with great abs... or just a really wide back with some muscles.

I was arouse about her age, in a way, also.

So I cross the street and tell her something like "wow, those legs!" I think I said they looked really good, she was really happy and open... I was on fire, I coudnt believe it...

I asked if she traing, she was a little bit evading like "yeap, 10 years from now", but not making a big deal, I was still more in flames.

But then maybe I fucked up, because I was like "hey, I would love to meet out with you sometime". She took it bad, but not with a escene or something, god forbide.

I should have asked for her facebook and work there! She seemed nice and open, and glad, at the beginning.

I have to repeat that those calves where crazy, other parts of her body could have been really ripped. And her age added something naughty. Also, her being older remind of other old fbb that are so great, I sometimes fell in love with their "granny faces" haha.

Offline bicepboy

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2014, 05:16:49 pm »
I've had at least a few interesting ones that might make better stories, but had a mindblowing one the other day at my Columbia MD, gym, in the suburbs between Washington DC and Baltimore. I was in for a short, maybe half-hour workout because I had to pick up girlfriend's kid from evening class. I walked out of locker-room and was walking up to leg machines when I caught the profile of a very muscular woman talking with a couple of dudes who looked like serious lifters, too. I immediately worried about whether to go with my plan to use the leg-press, because I thought that might mean other machines would block my view. To my delight, when I sat in the machine, I saw that I actually had a nice view of the trio. One of the guys was wearing a tank or muscle shirt -- he was pretty ripped and fully inked. The other guy was dressed more modestly, covered up. But my eyes were feasting on one of the most muscular gals I've ever seen. Pretty, with long straight hair, and very tan...like contest-ready tan, which stands out where we're still waiting for this extra-long winter to end. She also had a hugely muscled and ripped body, that also looked contest-ready. More muscular than the guys.

She was standing there, dressed in a low-slung tank-top and short, runner's shorts, holding a water bottle, so her biceps were flexed. She kept drinking from it. I was trying not to stare too obviously, as I went through my own workout, but she caught me staring more than once. As I worked out, she walked past me into the ladies locker room. I thought about running back to my own locker -- I had forgotten my own water bottle in my gym bag -- and maybe engineering an accidental run-in by the locker room, but I stayed at the leg press, instead. She inspired me to push myself, and I set the machine to the lowest setting, to push the whole stack. When she walked back to the other guys, I got to see her very muscular, firm, shapely legs in action. I also got a truly mind-blowing view of her back, with the proverbial christmas tree -- very pronounced, highly developed traps and rhomboids --one of hte best backs I have ever seen on anyone, male or female. Unfortunately, then the trio left.

I am hoping this wasn't a one-off visit/sighting, and I will try coming at the same time for a while, hoping for a repeat -- but I have my doubts. After she left, I heard a couple of the trainers there quietly discussing her. Makes me think she isn't a regular member. As it turns out, there was an NPC even over the weekend in Baltimore, so she may have just stayed in town for a couple of extra days, seeking out a place to work out. Wish I hadn't stopped at the store before going to the gym....

Offline Highprotein

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2014, 10:12:13 pm »
Some years ago I went to a Vitamin Shop to buy some protein -  I was travelling and almost out. I saw this incredible woman in the row before I walked down, also looking at the protein. Immediately, you could tell she was no ordinary woman... (really, what woman is alone in the protein aisle? right?)

She was in her fourties and professional looking - like she just came from work/office. She was 5'-3" and at least 140lbs - and you could tell...totally jacked.  She wore this tight fitting dress grey/black dress, dress heels, some jewelry. Light short hair,  beautiful brown eyes. She was radiating...sex and power.

First off, her arms were huge...the sleeveless dress revealing these nice caps, defined triceps and bulging biceps while examining the label of jug of protein. She was tanned and her skin kind of shimmered with the light. Her dress was a little low cut, with some cable-jewelry around her somewhat sinewy neck. There was no hiding that line between her pecs and the defitnition of each one...nor her full chest. She was "enhanced" perfectly ( not too big) but you could tell she was a woman who had her chest done because she simply was so lean and muscular. Her back was thick but so tiny at the waist. stomach - flat. The material was stretched/straining around her solid chest and wide back. I couldn't believe I had run into her alone.

She exuded confidence and she was happy. Beautiful bright smile-  when a clerk tried to help her. She was so warm and friendly but at the same time telegraphed this "Don't even try to fuck with me - cause I can snap you in half with the same smile. :-)" I think she scared him away, honestly.

The dress went down to her knee but her quads were huge along with her glutes. They were so swollen and you could just tell this woman loved working legs. Her glutes were like giant bowling balls and had great, distinct tie-ins with her hams. Her calves were big as well. I did not need to "ask" if she worked out (OBVIOUSLY), how many years she's trained(A LOT), or if she was single ( NO RING).

I made a joke in the open as I started looking at the protein next to her - that I was looking for the geriatric brand and that she scared away the kid/clerk. She laughed a little. Then I said," You probably have like 18 cats or something...right? Why would you be alone at Vitamin Shop on Friday night!?" She laughed  more and feigned surprise. She flirted back.

At the counter, the clerk asked if we were together - and I just joked," I'm only here to give emotional support through this difficult time." ...and everyone cracked up. I nerved up and asked her, "If you need continued counseling, I'd be willing to see you -  as a patient, of course. You probably can't afford it but I'll offer you a free session over a cup of  coffee if you're free...of course, if at anytime you don't feel it's worth it, you can just get up and can leave!"

She took the bait.

The rest is history. She is my wife today.

Moral of the story: When you spot that hot, muscular woman again, be bold and go up to her like a few of these guys have posted. I  DO HIGHLY recommend though, making no mention of her physique. She knows she's hot and got muscles - everyone knows and they hear it all the time. Be funny and confident - if you just have the slightest looks and any physical attributes, it can be an irresistible combination. That gets you a chance to dance. Then, be interesting, and interested in her for other things besides her muscles and tits. Recognize her intellect and everything else that makes her beautiful. Anyways...this is not a guarantee for all muscular women, but most women. Hopefully, like my wife, they are  not only muscular but totally cool and fun too!

beowulff

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2014, 08:28:42 pm »
Dammit!

I was coming back from lunch today, and I saw a HUGE black male bodybuilder walking with a blonde female bodybuilder. I didn't get a good look at her, but she looked a bit  like Cathy Le Francois.
They went into the David's Bridal in Paradise Valley, AZ.

I would have followed them, but that's the ONE shop that a single guy can't go into without attracting a lot of unwanted attention....

Quark44

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2014, 07:52:45 am »
Yesterday I was shopping in a building supplies store.
I looked for flower soil and several flowers like violets, roses and ground-cover plants.
There are flower soil in several packaging sizes.
These packing sizes are between 10 litres and 70 litres.
I thought about which packaging size I should buy as a young woman came to the flower soil area.
She made a sporty impression but she didn't look out muscular.
First I wanted to buy these 30 litres flower soils but then I knew this package is too heavy to carry
from my car to the grave.
I decided to buy 3 packages with in each case 20 litres.
But then I have to carry a bag three times from my car to the grave.
Actually I was always a gentleman and therefore I wanted help this young woman to lift and carry
one of these flower soil bags into her shopping trolley.
But then I was completely shocked how effortless she could lift and carry a flower soil bag with 60
litres into her shopping trolley.
She took even after a second flower soil bag in her shopping trolley without any effort.
I could think only: " Bugger me ! This young chick is really damn strong !" :funny:

Offline papadoc1981

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2014, 01:31:10 pm »
I have always had a habit of going places and just walking past people I know without even noticing them.  Especially when I'm in a rush.  I'm just completely oblivious like that.  Well it finally bit me in the ass in a major way a couple of weeks ago.

So I was out at a house party and decided to leave early as I wasn't in the mood for any heavy drinking.  It was well past midnight.  I decided to stop in a local Walmart for a sec.  It was a ghost town as you would expect.  I came up to the only register available and there was only one person ahead of me.  I could tell there was someone else in line but must have gone back to get something else.  I do what I usually do when waiting in line.  I pulled out my Iphone and started browsing the internet.  Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder and asked if she could get her place back and I of course had no problem with that.  I didn't even look up from my phone as I was too busy looking up sports results.  She payed for her items and was leaving and right then was when I put my phone in my pocket and there I looked up and saw 2 of the most veiny striated forearms I've ever seen.  I stood there in shock and completely caught off guard.  She was walking away and wearing a somewhat baggy t-shirt and shorts.  All that was visible was her forearms and calves that were like boulders.  She was obviously very cut.  I could literally see her back and traps bursting.  I paid for my two items fast and literally ran out of the building, but she was nowhere to be found.  I screamed, "FUCK," so loud I could have woken up the dead.  I will NEVER live that down.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    96.67%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2014, 02:02:30 pm »
No I am not a old man but my last school lesson with sports was 28 years ago and I am working always from Monday to Friday in an office.
Apart from these facts I have to carry these silly flower soil bags from my car to the grave. This distance is more than 300 metres.
Of course there are hand barrows at the grave yard but if I would need one of these hand barrows then it there are no at this place.
Have you ever lifted and carried a flower soil bag with a weight of 60 litres for 300 metres ?
After this drudgery your dorsum will ache. :'(

But you smoke too much Quark44, don't you?  ;)
I Saradas

Offline elnombre

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2014, 03:57:06 am »
There's a personal trainerl at my gym with the best legs/butt you will ever see.  She also tends to wear the tightest leggings.  Now since the weather is warmer, she also wears the tiniest, tightest shorts, with just a little glute muscle peaking out.  Needless to say, my workout tends to switch gears whenever I see her..

namred4l

« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2014, 11:48:45 pm »
woman was huge. Like, biggest woman I've ever seen. Have no idea who it was. Lastly I was at a rest stop KFC and saw a young girl, probably teen waiting in line to order and although she had a baggy sweater on, her

Offline bicepboy

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2014, 12:41:10 pm »
woman was huge. Like, biggest woman I've ever seen. Have no idea who it was. Lastly I was at a rest stop KFC and saw a young girl, probably teen waiting in line to order and although she had a baggy sweater on, her

Like, you need to proofread, man. Chopped off almost the whole first story, and the juicy bits of the last. Actually, I have the impression that there might be more than 2 tales, but.....

Offline gwhh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2014, 09:50:45 pm »
There a women in her 30's with to kids that go my local supermarket I see her every so often.  She got a figure contest body and.  Lean and solid.  She also got a contest tan from time to time.  I thinks she competes!!

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Gossip about female bodybuilders  |  Real life muscular women sightings and encounters

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View