Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575192 Posts in 71946 Topics by 28440 Members - Latest Member: vvaass March 19, 2024, 05:59:29 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Gossip about female bodybuilders  |  Real life muscular women sightings and encounters
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Real life muscular women sightings and encounters  (Read 185836 times)

Offline Manbro37

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Real life muscular women sightings and encounters
« Reply #330 on: October 30, 2021, 02:32:59 pm »
I went to Costco today. I have noticed that some decently fit women seem to shop there. I think it is because it is a place where you can buy organic chicken and eggs without breaking the bank.
Also supplements and other similar stuff is a bit cheaper than GNC.
About a month ago I saw a muscular girl show her Costco ID to the man. Well, I couldn't just swing around, but as she went by I saw she had a cross-fit tank on. She gave me a quick smile. I like friendly hot women. Her arms would have been considered huge in 1975, but today I would still say she would draw "those looks" from other girls who are not into muscle building.  Decently thick with very obvious bicep muscle bellies, nice delts, tight waist and firm bumpers. Yeah, hot.
I have to admit I wanted to stalk her for a bit - I mean, fuk, she's got a hot body right?  But I lost track of her and she disappeared. Shucks!

Back to today,. . . as I drove by the entrance I saw a girl who was an obvious BODYBUILDER as she walked inside. Wide flaring back, tight tank top and workout tights - round muscle buns beckoning :-)

So now I am looking for a place to park and pronto. I don't want to lose the chance to check this babe out or lose track of her like the cross-fit girl.  The place is packed, but I park fast and walk quickly.  Costco is huge and there are already too many people in there. I head over to the supplement section just in case she's gonna buy something and split fast.  Nope not there. I wandering around with my head swinging 180º - back and forth. Radar on full. Fuck, where has she gone?  I see another TALL lady with some decent muscle. Normally, I'd want to take a closer look, but for this other girl who has real muscles.

Finally, there she is. Remember, I had only seen her quick as I drove by. She's about 5'6". Nice fairly long ash blond hair. Her face has not so much as a smidge of makeup on it,  but she is beautiful with really clear and smooth skin. Decent tan - not too much.  I could only imagine how hot she would be with just a little eyeliner = GORGEOUS. I would describe her as having angular features, with smooth forehead, nice high cheekbones, ski jump nose, slanted blue eyes, perfect jawline and nice kissable lips. Her profile is amazing.

And the bod . . . WOW. This girl is nearly contest ready. At my gym we had a Miss Michigan winner, but this woman puts her to shame. I love her big shoulders. Nice delts like big half peaches leading down into the tris and bis. You know when you see big delts from the rear and they have that rear-delt JUT like Denise Hoshor? YEAH. My guess, her arms probably measure 13.5" with beautiful definition, but not stringy or super veiny. Just right. Her breasts were that perfect mix of tit and pec, where there's cleavage from high to low and the pec muscles flow seamlessly into real round breasts. MMM. Standing firm and about the size if you took 2 liter soda bottle and cut off the first six inches. Torpedoes away - Yum!
From behind, she has a great hourglass taper, where the lats are wide and cut into what I would guess was a 24 - 26" waist with 32" hips - nice curves - so the upper bod is like two inches wider on each side than the hips.
Purrrfect. Her butt . . . take a honey dew melon, cut in half and stuff both sides into those taunt workout spandex pants - tight AF. Dang girl. You know when you see a ass that is so fucking hard and muscled that there is what I call the 'five hole." This is where her puss is visible from behind even with her legs held together - yeah, like that. OMG.
Her legs . . . they are not as developed as her upper bod, but they were shapely and she had nice calves, with good 'jut' of the muscle on both sides. For all I know they could easily be like ripped tree trunks when she decides to get them pumped and flexes.

LOL, I check out her cart. Like ten dozen eggs, $80 worth of organic chicken breast, Cheerios, and other stuff that a woman who looks like this would have to eat.  She's gotta be on gear, but doesn't yet have any of the negative signs. Wowza.

I was thinking about engaging with her, but the one thing I wasn't all that keen on was her attitude. She appeared to be very serious (yah, I get dat) and focused on her shopping - as in letting the droogs and old creeps like me know in advance that she wasn't there to be social. I did notice she didn't wear a ring on her left hand, so perhaps some lucky muscle man will get a dream score.

I wonder where she works out . . . if only.

Really great detailed description. What kinda gripes me is because seeing these types of women out in public is such a rare occurrence, when we do see them we have to try to live in the moment and get a good look at her without coming off as a creep. You have to walk that fine line of being able to check her out but not ogle or leer at her or follow her all around the venue at the same time. Some people understand these boundaries and others don't hence why some women may have the standoffish look on their faces. You have to tread VERY lightly

Forum Saradas

Offline jaqeau

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #331 on: November 03, 2021, 12:40:29 am »
I mean, maybe she just came from the gym or was going there, but honestly my friends, does anyone reading this think that muscle hottie wasn't wanting to show off her hard work?
Usually, these uber-babes 'appear' to be concentrating on their tasks when shopping, but every woman I know has good radar and picks up on we who drool over their achievements.
When you walk by like three times there ain't no doubt left - LOL!
And I love that she was confident enough to be generous. I've seen many gorgeous FBBs who keep it covered. They are not into showing off - so I applaud and admire those hard working babes who don't mind.

Offline Manbro37

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #332 on: November 04, 2021, 05:40:04 am »
I mean, maybe she just came from the gym or was going there, but honestly my friends, does anyone reading this think that muscle hottie wasn't wanting to show off her hard work?
Usually, these uber-babes 'appear' to be concentrating on their tasks when shopping, but every woman I know has good radar and picks up on we who drool over their achievements.
When you walk by like three times there ain't no doubt left - LOL!
And I love that she was confident enough to be generous. I've seen many gorgeous FBBs who keep it covered. They are not into showing off - so I applaud and admire those hard working babes who don't mind.

Well, sometimes that can be telegraphed and other times it may not be what you thought it was. If she just looks back at you like your just another face in the crowd, chances are she doesn't care. Now if she looks at you and cracks a slight smile then that's a different story

Offline Prophaniti

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #333 on: March 21, 2022, 01:08:50 am »
I've got 3

I ran into Gillian Kovack while she was jogging around downtown Toronto once, her route passed near my office

Avril Parsons used to be a waitress at Real Sports, got to see her a bunch of times

And whenever the Pro Supershow is in Toronto. I get a couple people together and we wander the convention centre on lunch to check everyone out.

Offline Adam_S

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    46.67%
    • FBB Fantasy
« Reply #334 on: May 03, 2022, 08:17:43 pm »
I live in Chicago and belong to Xsport Fitness. It's always been a mixed bag, but I began going to the W Lakeview location recently and everytime I'm here there's at least one woman with legit muscle working out. Sometimes 3-4 but always at least one. I don't recognize anyone but a few are pretty damn jacked.

Offline nbunited21

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #335 on: May 08, 2022, 02:58:04 am »
About 3 years ago I was on my honeymoon in Hawaii and we went to Kona Brewing Company, the one in Oahu.  I’m sitting at the bar with my new wife and she gets up to go to the bathroom or something and right as she gets up I see an absolutely massive back and huge triceps bulging from a waitress.  She turned around and I was obviously staring.  I knew i had seen her before but couldn’t figure it out.  I obviously took some glimpses all night as she walked by.  Just looked up “hawaii” in © Saradas  and figured out immediately it was Robin Connell. She really looked incredible.  Saw another just muscular CrossFit type girl in Maui and an absolute monster of a female bodybuilder walking with her bodybuilder husband/bf or whatever in Waikiki too.  Wasn’t close enough to see who it was but it definitely had to be a pro.  Me and my wife are both very athletic and an average person would say we’re muscular but this couple would have absolutely dwarfed us.

Offline bicepboy

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #336 on: May 29, 2022, 02:34:24 am »
Was at local farmers market in Silver Spring, MD today. Warm morning, headed to hot day. There was a woman with tight leggings and a sleeveless muscle shirt. I'd say she looked like an attractive nice Jewish girl, except for the huge, relaxed pipes she was showing. Couldn't quite believe what I was seeing, and kept studying her to make sure in fact that she was sporting big, round delts, bigger biceps and triceps, and good forearms to boot. She was clearly waiting for someone in one of the farm stalls. I approached for a second, to hand her a flyer. She thanked me -- a lovely very feminine voice.  Then, her boyfriend came out of the stand. A skinnier, weaker geek never walked the Earth. She gave him a hug, wrapping one of those pipes around his skinny frame. Then, he dropped the flowers he'd bought. Clumsy, too -- but with a woman I'd give my left nut  to spend my life with.

Offline jaqeau

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #337 on: July 29, 2022, 07:18:44 pm »
I took a trip out to LA a few weeks back. I stayed pretty close Venice Beach and was looking forward to hitting Gold's and checking out what is perhaps the 'gold standard' for women who work out hard and take PEDs - those babes who literally become god-like. Phew!  Well, biz kept me busy, and there wasn't enough time available to justify paying their stupidly-high gym fee (Like $50 for one day), so I drove by a couple of times. Much of Golds has moved into the parking lot cuz of covid, but there were never any mega babes that I saw.
But wow, has life for the underclass in LA ever hit rock fucking bottom. The streets were lined with the homeless. Tents, cars, trucks rusted in half with three flat tires and a couple of inhabitants who may have once had a chance at life, but where now something out of the walking dead. Truly pathetic. This is our future? The Gold's what used to be was now surrounded by this sorrow. I had to get dinner, so I went down the street and into the ROSE, a bistro nearby. Talk about BS, a single rum and coke was $18 without a tip. So, we got hundreds of homeless and a restaurant that could easily cost $75 for lunch? This just ain't right.

As I went up the sidewalk to enter, I notice a shapely young lady talking to the hostess. As I got closer I could see that she was really good looking. Beautiful smile and eyes. Her tight jeans showed some curves and we had quick conversation about being new in the area. She was from Lake Tahoe and was looking for a better life. Well, she took one look at the menu, saw the stupid expensive prices and split. Oh well. I drank my $20 rum and coke and decided that $28 for a wimpy salad was a bit much.

I went out to the beach and was people watching when I my radar started to ping. A tall lady with size DDs stood up and headed back towards the parking lot that borders the sidewalk.
I immediately noticed that despite being thick, her waist was _small_ and she had that V shape that I just love, with firm round thighs. A nice thick head of blond and ash hair piled on top of a Nordic profile, golden dark tan that was beautifully contrasted by her neon orange tank. She was pretty far away so I started hoofing it over at warp speed for a closer inspection. Her arms were big, as in 15 inches cold, but not as ripped or jacked as some 'always on roids' FBBs. That said, when I finally was walking about 100 ft behind her, MY GOD - HER TRAPS and DELTS were fucking HUGE. I just LOVE those big rear and side deltoids that your hands could not possibly cover, and her traps were standing up like her-cules. Her rhomboids also cast deep shadows set off by the hard sunlight. Her buns were large and round, clenching and flexing as she walked with her legs a bit apart because of their muscle volume. Wowza. I work out and have lifted alongside some fucking mega babes, and so I know how much muscle it takes to lift how much weight. (I mean, a woman with muscles as big as a mans is just as fucking strong - believe it!) Anyway, this girl was big, close to five-ten, and I would estimate that in the gym, from the size of her boulder delts, traps and lats, this woman would easily be pulling 405 on the dead-lift for reps. She had to weigh in at 200 lbs - maybe more. I thought to myself, "Dude, just do it - go fucking up to her and tell her how hot she is." As I gathered my courage, she suddenly angled into the side entrance doorway of a hotel that was swipe only. The door closed and she was gone. I waited around for 45 minutes hoping she would return to the beach, but she never did. Dang!

Offline Hmmmv

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #338 on: August 15, 2022, 06:26:04 pm »
I joined a new gym and there are no fbb or competitors.  But their are a lot of strong girls with solid muscle.  I see them lifting weights which as are way more to han my old gym. What heavy lifting are is considered note worthy?

Offline bpp

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #339 on: October 13, 2022, 04:53:36 am »
Around 2004 or 2005 on a warm summer day, I was heading to my office in the shadow of the site of the Twin Towers and I noticed an absolutely beautiful body in front of me- a tall brunette around 5'9 wearing a somewhat loose fitting khaki green jumper that was sleeveless.  I could quickly tell from her V-taper and visible boulder shoulders that this was no ordinary woman.  When I got closer, I could not believe the size of her tan absolutely huge ripped arms.  I caught up to her from the side and could not believe what a gorgeous young face this woman had.  Her arms were at least 15.5" and she was shredded.  I followed her (and her mom I believe) for at least two blocks until they entered into a deli.   To this day, I'm not sure I ever saw such a combination of size and beauty- she was breathtaking.   I realized that it was none other than Jody May fresh off of a second place finish at the Nationals.  I regret not at least saying hello and showing my appreciation.  She was the most beautiful bodybuilder I have ever seen in person.  I could not stop thinking about her for months every day when I took that same walk to my office.

Offline mglenn44466

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #340 on: January 19, 2023, 09:02:30 pm »
I was walking in Newark Airport to grab a coffee and notices this women walking towards me and was immediately drawn to the biggest arms I had ever seen on a women.. not juts big round arms but extremely muscular well defined with biceps that looked like softballs and sh wasn't even flexing juts walking relaxed ..

She was wearing Jeans and a short sleeve t-shirt and when I looked at her thigh =s the were almost busting through the jeans .. She wasn't very tall , maybe 5'4" but extremely well built and you can tell very muscular ..

It took me a while to get to her face since her body was so amazing but when I finally did I realized I had looked at her picture many times and fantasized about felling her power .. It was Tina Zampa ..

Offline Sportsman99

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #341 on: July 08, 2023, 07:29:10 pm »
I went out for a drink last night and met a woman who looked pretty well built. I talked to her and she told me she lift weights to build muscles. She flexed her biceps for me and I bet they were about 15. I teased her a little bit then asked her to armwrestle. She said ok and if she wins I give her 20$. It was a deal very fast for me...lol. So we placed our arms and I found out she was really strong. I couldn't move her for about 15 seconds then I started to be able to move her arm slowly and finally I won. She was not happy to lose and said lets do it again. The result was the same. I asked her stats and she is 5'2" and 150 lbs. I hope to meet her again because she said she go to this bar pretty regularly.

Anybody had similar experiences?

Offline Adam_S

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    46.67%
    • FBB Fantasy
« Reply #342 on: July 11, 2023, 06:00:26 am »
I went out for a drink last night and met a woman who looked pretty well built. I talked to her and she told me she lift weights to build muscles. She flexed her biceps for me and I bet they were about 15. I teased her a little bit then asked her to armwrestle. She said ok and if she wins I give her 20$. It was a deal very fast for me...lol. So we placed our arms and I found out she was really strong. I couldn't move her for about 15 seconds then I started to be able to move her arm slowly and finally I won. She was not happy to lose and said lets do it again. The result was the same. I asked her stats and she is 5'2" and 150 lbs. I hope to meet her again because she said she go to this bar pretty regularly.

Anybody had similar experiences?

Yeah plenty of guys here do, but they pay the woman to arm wrestle them. You're one of the lucky ones.

Offline Sapienss

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #343 on: November 13, 2023, 01:33:15 pm »
A while back in Brisbane, I was just drifting around in the city, nothing special to do you know
I hung around in a lovely park surrounded by university buildings, walked for a bit, then sat down watching the trees and birds. It was a nice warm and sunny day, people were jogging and the park was very busy.
Then, out of nowhere, this girl appeared.
Wearing a cap, a sports bra and a mini-short, there was much of her skin showing.
And what a skin it was.
Her arms were strong as hell, as she checked her phone, her biceps and delts showed the full extend of the work she had put into them. They were trully magnificent. Her delts were perfeclty striated, her biceps looked as round as can be, while they buldged back and forth.
Her bust was also clearly shown attention. Her pecs looked like two huge plates of muscle, and her abs were well defined. Her waist was that of a powerlifter, wide and strong at core.
She walked as though she was in a hurry, and her massive legs bounced delicately at each of her lively steps.
Quads and calves were massive, and her stride made them flex hard.
I couldn't see her face well, her cap almost fully covered her eyes, but she looked young, mid 20s.
At that point, the world had vanished and only her remained, she was a jewel and I couldn't take my eyes off her. As she passed me, I saw her back and oh boy. She had wide shoulders, and the definition on those back muscles was that of a statue. I could tell it was hard as a rock too, though much softer.
Again, it was a piece of art.
I wanted to catch up to her, introduce myself and find a way to get to know her, but I didn't have the guts, plus she was in a hurry, so yeah, missed opportunity perhaps.
I came back to that park in the following days, it was a nice and cosy place and the hope of seeing her again only added to the charm of the place. Never happened though, too bad.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Gossip about female bodybuilders  |  Real life muscular women sightings and encounters

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View