Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572578 Posts in 72089 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 05:33:24 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Armwrestling in sessions?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Armwrestling in sessions?  (Read 152323 times)

herewegowoohoo

Armwrestling in sessions?
« on: September 10, 2012, 10:58:47 pm »
Just wondering who people thought were the best arm wrestling women who do sessions out there?  I've found Rapture to be very good and Jennifer Thomas put up a good fight, although I did win.  Any thoughts?

SteveSmith

Re: Best arm wrestling women
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2012, 11:32:26 pm »
Shawn Tan, she breaks your arm.

wujekcity

Armwrestling in sessions?
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2013, 10:08:07 pm »
Ive never been into the wrestling or domination part of sessions.....I have however always been fascinated with armwrestling.   Ive armwrestled Annie R., Megan Abshire, and Alina Popa ( think I did anyways) and as much as I want them to beat me , I have never lost. I believe with Megan its been basically a draw most o fthe time.. Is armwrestling a popular activity amongst us schmoes?? Has anyone ever lost legitamately to a fbb or any female? I understand that there is a lot of technique involved and also some women dont offer it because of possible injury, but being a huge fbb should allow you to beat the average guy?

thoughts?

Quark44

Re: Armwrestling in sessions?
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2013, 04:30:37 am »
In January, I have arm wrestled with Jennifer Scarpetta and she has beaten me effortless.

bharvester

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2013, 07:06:26 am »
In January, I have arm wrestled with Jennifer Scarpetta and she has beaten me effortless.
I've lost armwrestling to almost every woman I have had a session with and I never session with bodybuilders.  I guess from my own experience Tyler Dare seemed the strongest of the ones I have lost to.

Offline Tetaadicto1965

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2013, 11:59:46 am »
Last year I armwrestled with Ms Xena at the end of the session, and she beat me repeatedly in less than 2 seconds. She is a huge female bodybuilder with 42,5 cm biceps, absolutely amazing.

Offline matteos

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2013, 01:53:31 pm »
I armwrestled with the lovely KO - beat me with barely any effort.  One of the most erotic things ever, especially with the accompanying trash talk!

Offline bkrugby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2013, 01:56:57 pm »
I've never been good at armwrestling and from what I gather, it has less to do with how strong you are and more to do with your technique.  But that being said whenever I have arm wrestled a strong woman, I have lost.  When Anna Mikhaleynko (sp?) came over, we armwrestled and she just held me there while I pressed all my effort in and could not move her!  I think most of these women do not care for it though because of the risk of injury, but it is one of the things besides punching abs and getting a response of "Seriously?" that turns me on the most.

wujekcity

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2013, 03:29:56 pm »
Is everyone here a twink?? You guys have got to be kidding...although ive been told by the women ive armwrestldd that i am very strong

Quark44

« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2013, 05:15:15 pm »
If you would be a muscleman or a furniture mover, construction worker or something in this direction then it is no wonder that you had won with arm wrestling against every woman.
I think the most men are quite normal guys which didn't work physically very hard daily.
In other words. Most men sit every day at the office desk in front of the computer.

Offline Emil

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2013, 08:53:36 pm »
Hmmm, well, I have opossite 'problem', i have never won an armwrestling match with FBB.
But Wujek, if you beat those three, i believe among the strongest FBB, then you are probably among 5 % of the strongest people on earth  :rock: .

Did you take any measurement, what was the difference between you and the ladies?

wujekcity

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2013, 12:14:40 am »
Hmmm, well, I have opossite 'problem', i have never won an armwrestling match with FBB.
But Wujek, if you beat those three, i believe among the strongest FBB, then you are probably among 5 % of the strongest people on earth  :rock: .

Did you take any measurement, what was the difference between you and the ladies?

Im 5'11 220 17 inch biceps...not defined....I trained for about 6 months two years ago..now i Train maybe 4-5 times a month.  I can bench 265 ?? So I am not even close to the 5% ...I am naturally strong yes...but these are still women still..........I know that a lot of it is technique.....but I think you guys are doign it more for the fantasy of it.....when someone mentioned eariler that they couldnt move a certain woman's arm an inch, that made me laugh especially since i know that person admittedly states that she is horrible at armwrestling and hardly ever beats anyone.

Offline Pinme

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2013, 04:00:18 pm »
The average untrained man can bench about 2/3 of his body weight.  With training, he can bench his weight.  With serious training more.   Interestingly enough it's about the same for women.  Of course, the heavier you are , the harder it is to lift your weight since weight increases by volume and strength increases by area.  And of course, bench press is only one indicator of strength.  And, I have been outwrestled by many smaller women who were not as strong as I am.   

wujekcity

« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2013, 05:52:52 pm »
The average untrained man can bench about 2/3 of his body weight.  With training, he can bench his weight.  With serious training more.   Interestingly enough it's about the same for women.  Of course, the heavier you are , the harder it is to lift your weight since weight increases by volume and strength increases by area.  And of course, bench press is only one indicator of strength.  And, I have been outwrestled by many smaller women who were not as strong as I am.

I agree ....I have lost to a girl in the past...when i was 24 I lost to my cousins friend who was a17 year old gymnast and was 5'6 150lb of solid muscle...she could have competed in physqiue with the proper diet....she was extremely strong...at the time I was a junkie and hadnt worked out in forever...but it was quite amazing...she is now like 27 and does cross fit and she sent me a message on facebook that she had maxed out on bench at 215 but that was after doing 100 push ups and pull overs lol..........she is very strong naturally

Liesbeth

« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2013, 07:28:51 pm »
Often get ask for armwrestle especialy at contest shape . A untrained man who dont work physicly is good to beat for a hard training fitness girl.  I know aclil about the technique and so i had beaten sevearl men. 

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Armwrestling in sessions?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View