Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575717 Posts in 73216 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 11:19:41 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  how much would u pay for f/s?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: how much would u pay for f/s?  (Read 20359 times)

Offline bkrugby

• Activity:
    0%
Re: how much would u pay for f/s?
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2012, 09:22:26 pm »
If I won the lottery I'd say fuck it, and be like a fat kid in a candy store.

That being said, the prices of sessions alone is reason enough for why I have seriously considered not doing sessions at all anymore.  You are paying for time with someone for about an hour, maybe two, it's expensive and in the end is it really worth what they are charging?

Some people make more than others, and even those that don't can justify spending money on something versus not spending it.  Basic economic rules apply.  You could buy a flat screen tv or have a session with a fbb that is fine as april wine and maybe get inside her.  It all comes down to what's more important.  Frankly, I could use a new laptop.

BeatMeUp

« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2012, 01:32:39 am »
My dear sir it's a not about the pussys.  It's about the bodies that house those pussys.

Pussy--2/300 tops

Pussy+ FBB priceless
:funny:

O Rama

« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2012, 10:17:52 pm »
1000 for someone who makes 50k a year is a lot different to someone who makes 5 million! Its probably why im not  a millionaire! But if i were there would be a lot of rich fbb's driving around in Corvettes haha

There is some sort of "dream land" the land of milk and honey for some fbbs which most of you guys are not even aware of, they are already my friend driving such cars lol

http://brigitabrezovac.blogspot.com/2012/07/best-toy.html?m=1

P.s : it's up to the individual how to spend his money, but even if you make 5 millions a year, what the point to spend it like that? ok their services has been paid for, then what such gifts are about? what are the psychological origins of such gifts? friendship? what is the friendly mutual exchange over here? it's just one sided, they look upon wealthy individuals, take from them what they do not have or cannot even obtain by themselves

Offline songman

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2012, 10:27:16 pm »
Geez what a thread...:)
For any slightly above average American 300-350 is a LOT of money even for a very special 'treat' (fs), or whatever it is...a one hour boat cruise with a buffet jamming with your favorite band for one hour...lol... that lasts only an hour. Yes, most times they are 'working' but I think having some fun too. But they are making perhaps 10x what you do in an hour. So 4 hours for them is a work week to you, hypothetically speaking.

Duke69

« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2012, 10:42:50 pm »
For any slightly above average American 300-350 is a LOT of money even for a very special 'treat' (fs), or whatever it is...a one hour boat cruise with a buffet jamming with your favorite band for one hour...lol... that lasts only an hour. Yes, most times they are 'working' but I think having some fun too. But they are making perhaps 10x what you do in an hour. So 4 hours for them is a work week to you, hypothetically speaking.

Yes but it is very expensive to be one of these girls.  They may have that sexy sports car, but when I have spoken with them about their savings and assets most of them are living hand to mouth.

O Rama

« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2012, 01:30:07 am »

Yes but it is very expensive to be one of these girls.  They may have that sexy sports car, but when I have spoken with them about their savings and assets most of them are living hand to mouth.

That could be true, Because most of them are random typical girls, with random typical mentality, they need to expand their horizon, all they need to do to avoid hand to mouth lifestyle is the following : 1) tours to a certain key cities, connect with a certain key people 2) they should cancel all unnecessary tours, for example Greece ones, it's just time consuming with little benefits,  then they wont live hand to mouth anymore,  rather from sexy sport car to  another maybe a yacht next time with her name engraved on it

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2012, 02:28:46 am »
Quote from:  link=topic=180671.msg748691#msg748691 date=1345492742
1000 for someone who makes 50k a year is a lot different to someone who makes 5 million! Its probably why im not  a millionaire! But if i were there would be a lot of rich fbb's driving around in Corvettes haha

There is some sort of "dream land" the land of milk and honey for some fbbs which most of you guys are not even aware of, they are already my friend driving such cars lol

I doubt that is really her car.  It's probably someone else's car and they let her drive it around when she's in Dubai.

O Rama

« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2012, 04:07:50 pm »
Quote from:  link=topic=180671.msg748691#msg748691 date=1345492742

I doubt that is really her car.  It's probably someone else's car and they let her drive it around when she's in Dubai.

I think its her, otherwise she would answer our (350-500$) session requests, to be honest she used to, but not recently (which explain a lot) However i seriously understand, even agree with her, i mean we all know what we are into here, its all about money, whoever feel jealous over this is a contemptible sort of person, anyways this sport car is really nothing,  you will be surprised what other fbbs personally told me about some crazy spending from few individuals, 1000 nights and night stuff, many fbbs don't even announce their visits to Dubai, they need no customers, just one and its so enuff, my only take on this matter that those guys rise the bar high for others, personally speaking: when i say that it has nothing to do with money, rather on personal philosophy, you see, almost such utter none sense spending arrive from certain individuals at their vague beliefs of the worth of a certain organic matter, on the basis of what they still find "acceptable" at This certain time and age, its just ridiculous, we don't live in that medieval period, wall to wall ignorance and all that luxurious spending from the king to his Salome our little fbb princess in the castle,  nah...we live in simple times, to sum it all up, I will use what you said before in this thread "No pussy in the world is worth those prices for an hour" which i personally think its a slang classic, maybe not much popular in Dubai

p.s:  I made this reply very long, I did not have the "leisure" to make it shorter!

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2012, 03:30:53 am »
I think its her, otherwise she would answer our (350-500$) session requests,

Just because a woman can't afford to pay for an expensive car doesn't mean she'll whore herself out to any guy off the street.  And just because she might have done sessions in the past doesn't mean she wants to continue it in the future.  But I say that the car isn't really hers, because that's how that game goes.  Any hot, young chick you see driving around in an expensive car that you know she couldn't possibly afford (unless she's got a really rich data) is most-likely driving a leased vehicle from a rich, older boyfriend/sugar daddy.  It's how the sugar daddy maintains control over the situation.  If he buys her the car, she could leave at any time with an expensive new car to her name.  By leasing it, if she leaves him or cheats on him, she loses the car.

O Rama

« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2012, 10:35:38 am »

Just because a woman can't afford to pay for an expensive car doesn't mean she'll whore herself out to any guy off the street.  And just because she might have done sessions in the past doesn't mean she wants to continue it in the future.  But I say that the car isn't really hers, because that's how that game goes.  Any hot, young chick you see driving around in an expensive car that you know she couldn't possibly afford (unless she's got a really rich data) is most-likely driving a leased vehicle from a rich, older boyfriend/sugar daddy.  It's how the sugar daddy maintains control over the situation.  If he buys her the car, she could leave at any time with an expensive new car to her name.  By leasing it, if she leaves him or cheats on him, she loses the car.

Some interesting points you raised, nevertheless I cannot grasp the way the game is maintained by "sugar daddy" with the power he has he could play it better than the average joe, but here he doesn't, as he make it looks so ethical and marriage like, don't you think? i honestly consider the methods of this game is somehow futile, such chick could be replaced by another every month,  why so much schisms, prohibitions and proscribing with just one?

P.s : I did not say nor referred to anyone as a whore, or doing wrong/right, as there is no such thing, let alone the subservience to someone else's ways of living, each individual develops their own perspective

Offline bkrugby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2012, 03:55:45 pm »
It's probably someone else's who is "sponsoring" her.  I mean come on, these girls spend countless hours in the gym, no way they can afford something like that!

Offline gatorvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2012, 04:49:39 pm »
even the trash guys drives good cars in dubai. i can afford some treats, but if i bid up the price who's gonna thank me for that? hence i won't pay 500 for anything other than the whole nine yards. it's my civic duty surely? if you want to splash out get two at a time, or one with a regular hooker. that can be fun . . . but the rate is the rate i say. anyone heard about a recession?
User is currently banned [View]

O Rama

« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2012, 06:42:37 pm »
It's probably someone else's who is "sponsoring" her.  I mean come on, these girls spend countless hours in the gym, no way they can afford something like that!

totally, and the countless hrs in the gym is their personal invesment to afford something like that and more, but only by proxy nothing else, and that is the "crux" of the matter

O Rama

« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2012, 06:45:23 pm »
even the trash guys drives good cars in dubai. i can afford some treats, but if i bid up the price who's gonna thank me for that? hence i won't pay 500 for anything other than the whole nine yards. it's my civic duty surely? if you want to splash out get two at a time, or one with a regular hooker. that can be fun . . . but the rate is the rate i say. anyone heard about a recession?

i see your point bro & most of what you said is true, i think the tolerance for such prices because its a fetish,  its not the regular mainstream hooker thing, rather a niche one, and most parties are aware of that fact, specially the providers

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2012, 02:55:21 am »

Some interesting points you raised, nevertheless I cannot grasp the way the game is maintained by "sugar daddy" with the power he has he could play it better than the average joe, but here he doesn't, as he make it looks so ethical and marriage like, don't you think? i honestly consider the methods of this game is somehow futile, such chick could be replaced by another every month,  why so much schisms, prohibitions and proscribing with just one?

P.s : I did not say nor referred to anyone as a whore, or doing wrong/right, as there is no such thing, let alone the subservience to someone else's ways of living, each individual develops their own perspective

I wasn't implying that you thought of anyone as a whore.  I was just using it as a generic term for selling oneself. 

If the sugar daddy could play it differently, he could, but the fact is, the guy probably couldn't get with her otherwise, so he gives her a hot car to tool around in and takes her out to nice places.  It's a sad existence, but many well-off guys don't have a problem with it.  If the sex is frequent enough, it could, potentially, be cheaper than a hooker habit.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  how much would u pay for f/s?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View