Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574452 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 06:29:43 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  how much would u pay for f/s?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: how much would u pay for f/s?  (Read 20314 times)

lovesbiceps

how much would u pay for f/s?
« on: August 19, 2012, 02:42:56 pm »
What is the most u would pay for an hour with ur ultimate fbb?
I would say anything under a $1000 is reasonable!  Not sure if any woman is worth that much...just curious to how much others have paid or would pay??

Forum Saradas

how much would u pay for f/s?
« on: August 19, 2012, 02:42:56 pm »

Offline Juvi

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: how much would u pay for f/s?
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2012, 04:49:55 pm »
Not 1.000$ for sure.
I don't know how much some fbb ask, those from the wb270 list that I met so far asked between $300 and $450...which are normal prices in the business, but still that is a lot of money, and I don't think I would be willing to pay more than that.

Offline sickwithit

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2012, 06:05:39 pm »
$1000 is ridiculous.  Agree with Juvi.   Are there any FBBs out there that charge even $500 per hour (including FS)?

Magnochuito

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2012, 06:09:42 pm »
There are some that charge over 500 just for being nude, and that does not include FS, maybe a HJ

wujekcity

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2012, 09:56:14 pm »
So a fbb asking $1500 is laughable for most??? Lol

Offline Jkenn

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2012, 01:40:06 am »
Would you break the $1,000 barrier for Eva Andressa Viera?

lee3333

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2012, 01:28:15 pm »
Id do 600

Offline artax

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2012, 03:31:22 pm »
400-500 is pretty standard for top level bodybuilders and that might or might not include f/s- Amber D asks 700, Lisa Cross is 500 and that isn't f/s- I've only seen one advertise 1000 for f/s (Yvette Bova) and not too sure how many take her up on that

wujekcity

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2012, 03:53:11 pm »
the way i look at it, its the ultimate form of sponsorship! so i think i would pay 1000-1500 =)

Offline 25/8

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2012, 04:20:28 pm »
I've paid as low as $200/hr to $500/hr for F/S from various FBBs.  I'd be willng to pay top dollar if a FBB offered F/S.  The way I look at it for me is I'm fulfiling a fantasy of spending time with a women I've admired and desired to be with.  I also know that for these women, it takes dedication, discipline, and also money.  I kinda look at it as they are offering a service, and I choose to take advantage of it.

If any of the following women offered F/S, the amount next to there name is the maximum I'd be willing to pay.  For these women, I'm very generous.

Lindsay Mulinazzi - $2000
Wendy McMaster - $2000
Kim Buck - $2000
Denise Masino - $3000
Ginger Martin - $1500
Kim Perez - $2000
Angela Salvagno - $2500
Sheila Bleck - $2000
Karen Garrett - $2500
Mistress Treasure - $2000

***Disclaimer***
The posting of these prices is in no way meant to offend any members of this site, it is not meant to influence to current market price for F/S, nor is it in anyway meant to offend the FBB that were mentioned in this post.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline Juvi

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2012, 04:31:38 pm »
WOW. Guess some guys here earn a lot more than me  :'( 

These services should be subsidized by the government  ;D

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2012, 04:44:19 pm »

No pussy in the world is worth those prices for an hour.

lenwise

« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2012, 07:13:38 pm »
 My dear sir it's a not about the pussys.  It's about the bodies that house those pussys.

Pussy--2/300 tops

Pussy+ FBB priceless

nujerz84

« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2012, 07:21:15 pm »
I've paid as low as $200/hr to $500/hr for F/S from various FBBs.  I'd be willng to pay top dollar if a FBB offered F/S.  The way I look at it for me is I'm fulfiling a fantasy of spending time with a women I've admired and desired to be with.  I also know that for these women, it takes dedication, discipline, and also money.  I kinda look at it as they are offering a service, and I choose to take advantage of it.

If any of the following women offered F/S, the amount next to there name is the maximum I'd be willing to pay.  For these women, I'm very generous.

Lindsay Mulinazzi - $2000
Wendy McMaster - $2000
Kim Buck - $2000
Denise Masino - $3000
Ginger Martin - $1500
Kim Perez - $2000
Angela Salvagno - $2500
Sheila Bleck - $2000
Karen Garrett - $2500
Mistress Treasure - $2000

***Disclaimer***
The posting of these prices is in no way meant to offend any members of this site, it is not meant to influence to current market price for F/S, nor is it in anyway meant to offend the FBB that were mentioned in this post.

LOL while IMO the women u listed are absolutely fine as fuck....co sign another post... no pussy is worth that much.  No offense to any of the ladies on this list that may see this post.

wujekcity

« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2012, 07:59:02 pm »
1000 for someone who makes 50k a year is a lot different to someone who makes 5 million! Its probably why im not  a millionaire! But if i were there would be a lot of rich fbb's driving around in Corvettes haha

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  how much would u pay for f/s?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View