Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575442 Posts in 73188 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 03:40:06 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Pre-Internet Sessions in the late 1980s and early 1990s?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Pre-Internet Sessions in the late 1980s and early 1990s?  (Read 22281 times)

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Pre-Internet Sessions in the late 1980s and early 1990s?
« Reply #45 on: October 10, 2021, 01:13:52 am »
Before the internet, magazine ads were the contact, including personals in large city mags.
Then we had to hope the girl would contact us when she was coming to town again.   
There were a couple promoters around also, if you saw their ads. 

In the 90's I met:
Thea Bennington
Karla Nelson
Tami Frazier
Christine Marshall
JoAnne McCartney
Colette Extreme Muscle
Trudy Ireland (early 2000s, but by ad)

Offline Camper

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #46 on: October 11, 2021, 03:45:38 pm »
Would love to hear a review of a Karla Nelsen session. Growing up 20 minutes from her and having no idea what sessions were or that she provided them is still a thorn in my side. I reached out after she had retired but obviously it was too late.

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2021, 01:42:03 am »
Would love to hear a review of a Karla Nelsen session. Growing up 20 minutes from her and having no idea what sessions were or that she provided them is still a thorn in my side. I reached out after she had retired but obviously it was too late.
Just posing + MW for me.   Sometimes she had a boyfriend/husband there, who left the room when I arrived.   

Offline HartfordWhalersFan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2021, 02:47:21 am »
In 1997, I contacted Joan Wise and made session inquiries about three girls in the Jaguar videos. I wanted to scissor session with Alicia, Simone and Nikki Knockers. At that time, I had no clue about scheduling a session and explained this to Joan in my email but she was still rude in her reply. I also contacted Kip, from Utopia Entertainment, and Kip explained how sessions are scheduled and fee request. Kip was cool but I couldn’t get Charlene Rink to session. I saw an advertisement for Utopia Entertainment in a Fighting Females magazine and have liked session wrestling since that day.

Offline jullyeg

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2021, 06:45:59 am »
I have done my first sessions in that pre-internet time: first session in 1992 with Thea Bennington. I have met Robin Parker, Thea (several times), Karla Nelson, Thresa Brostik, Nicole Bass and many other women in that period!

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #50 on: October 13, 2021, 09:16:28 pm »
Karla was my 2nd session (1st was a small athletic type) did wrestling, posing and mw. Thankfully I was smart enough to book 2 hours despite never meeting a bb before. She wasn't my favorite session because I later got to meet my fbb obsession, but she was absolutely great. She was both commanding (without slipping into domme schtick) and sexy, not sure if that being my thing happened naturally or it's because I want everyone to act like Karla, anyway she drove the session and was never wrong about what I'd like. She was fully clothed for the parts where we rolled around and less clothed for some hands-off parts. She was truly fantastic.

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    50%
« Reply #51 on: October 14, 2021, 05:22:40 am »
This was definitely before my time. Back then, I didn't even know sessions existed. It was probably for the best since I wouldn't have been able to afford them anyways.

I certainly can't complain about who I've been able to meet the past 12 years, but I'm genuinely jealous of anyone who met Christa Bauch, Denise Gerard or Amelia Hernandez in their primes. I suppose Robin Parker and Michelle Ivers as well. And if Renee Johns or Michele Ralabate really did sessions as well? That would be too much for me to take, LOL.

Offline Dthump2000

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #52 on: October 14, 2021, 04:25:09 pm »
Before the internet, magazine ads were the contact, including personals in large city mags.
Then we had to hope the girl would contact us when she was coming to town again.   
There were a couple promoters around also, if you saw their ads. 

In the 90's I met:
Thea Bennington
Karla Nelson
Tami Frazier
Christine Marshall
JoAnne McCartney
Colette Extreme Muscle
Trudy Ireland (early 2000s, but by ad)

I always wanted a session with Colette Guimond but i don’t see she has been online or set up a travel schedule since May.  Has she stopped?   She looks so incredibly muscular

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #53 on: October 14, 2021, 09:42:07 pm »
I passed on the amazing 1998 version of Amelia since I had already met Andrulla and Th-resa. All I can say is it didn't seem like a decision I'd still be regretting more than 20 years later at the time, we've all got a few of those.

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #54 on: October 15, 2021, 01:11:25 am »

I always wanted a session with Colette Guimond but i don’t see she has been online or set up a travel schedule since May.  Has she stopped?   She looks so incredibly muscular
Colette still has muscle, but not as much or as lean as in her prime.   
I don't see her in WB270 now, so that could be bad news for sessions.
Google her to find email. 

Offline tsalem

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #55 on: October 15, 2021, 01:03:09 pm »
I would be interested in what people thought about the Thea B sessions they had

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #56 on: October 15, 2021, 06:34:16 pm »
I would be interested in what people thought about the Thea B sessions they had

Had an awesome wrestling session with her, she excelled at that a bit more than posing imo. She was one of the very few ladies I never had to ask to up her intensity, she loved to literally throw guys off of her if you hadn't gained solid control of her arms and hips, and she immediately used maximum effort with her headlocks and scissors. She didn't seem to go out of her way to play up her femininity as much as some others and while I love big legs hers weren't as separated and shapely as I expected given how great her arms looked, those tiny points were the only things that kept her from being a perfect session.

Offline josh3157

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #57 on: October 25, 2021, 06:40:40 pm »
I had my 1st session with Karla Nelson in 1995. Mass Muscle Videos had moved very close to me and I called a number in an ad because I saw they were literally down the street from me. I went to the apartment and Karla answered the door in a hoodie and shorts.  Mass Muscle Ed was there and we chatted for a bit. He offered that I could do the session free if I would agree to have it filmed. I said no thanks lol. My heart was going 100mph just standing there looking at Karla. I had never seen anything like her before. I was even afraid to touch her.  She said I could feel her muscles and it was so amazing how soft her skin was but with what felt like rocks underneath. Later she put on 6inch heels and posed in front to the mirror in the bathroom. She was a head taller than me in heels which I nearly hyperventilated from seeing her flex over my head. After that we did some holds and light wrestling. Maybe still my favorite session because I was so green and was shaking the whole time. She was really a nice lady.

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #58 on: November 12, 2021, 09:47:21 pm »
What a fascinating thread!  I see so many old names I recognize.  I had my first session with Robin in '92 when I went to her loft in Brooklyn.  Holy shit, was I ever terrified!!  LMAO!  A bad neighborhood peopled with a badass fbber!!  I was so inexperienced and callow, we just sort of did light wrestling and rolled around, and it was the time of my life!  Who knew back then it would lead to scores of sessions over the next twenty years??!  I had the pleasure to meet (but not session with) Karla Nelson, Thea Bennington (an absolute sweetheart; when Robin introduced me, Thea said in that sweet Kentucky accent "Fahnally!  A ree-ul mai-un!"  That is where I came up with the phrase "The Dangerfield Coefficient."  If you wanna look like a real man, hang around schmoes!  LOL!).  Also met Christa Bauch and several others whose names now escape me.  Robin and I ended up dating for about a year . . . until she wised up and realized that although I was a pretty nice guy, I was utterly lacking in worldliness and incredibly naïve.  But what a great life experience!  Great thread!!
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #59 on: November 13, 2021, 07:59:45 pm »
Bulk...you are DA MAN!!!  My first attempt at doing sessions was by contacting Thea B as she was in Kentucky and not that far a drive.  Unfortunately, I did not have a "rabbi ette" such as you had and all I got were some photos   :what: :  But that did not deter me and shortly thereafter I discovered Cynthia the Iron Raven Maiden while perusing RK's Muscle Magazine.

That's all she wrote...still going strong and still loving it!!!!

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Pre-Internet Sessions in the late 1980s and early 1990s?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View