Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572470 Posts in 72088 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 02:25:15 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Utilities  |  Various utilities  |  Which program do you use for for download videos from Youtube, Dailymotion and s
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Which program do you use for for download videos from Youtube, Dailymotion and s  (Read 44318 times)

Offline JPHX26

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
How do you save/dl a video from dailymotion to your hd? Any info is appreciated.

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
Re: question
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2012, 06:51:39 pm »
http://www.flashvideodownloader.org/

I think keepvid works with daily motion too.

Offline kevin1

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Cannot download from youtube, anyone with the same problem ?
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2012, 06:47:21 pm »

This has always worked for me.

http://keepvid.com/

User is currently banned [View]

deerfott

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2012, 03:52:30 am »
Many free programs can be found at http://download.cnet.com.

Search "youtube downloader."

fghjkl

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2012, 05:52:19 am »
i use Easy Youtube video download 6.5....yesterday it worked
have you tried differend videos? some videos seems to have a better protection against downloading

Offline Barry Allen

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2012, 06:18:20 pm »
I had this problem as well, what it was (well for me anyways) was the new Java update. i basically rolled back to a previous java, cancelled all future update notifications and i can download from youtube using keepvid.com and snipmp3.com no problem now

Offline ThaCat

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2012, 07:49:08 pm »
I always used the Firefox extension YoutubeDownloader, but it quit working.  http://keepvid.com is still working, however.  I think Youtube's installed some sort of new back end technology to block .flv downloaders, but going through keepvid thwarts it.

fghjkl

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2012, 09:43:18 pm »
I had this problem as well, what it was (well for me anyways) was the new Java update. i basically rolled back to a previous java, cancelled all future update notifications and i can download from youtube using keepvid.com and snipmp3.com no problem now
you shouldn't disable the java updates. some older versions had critical security bugs in the java plugin.

Offline lou517

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2012, 09:45:53 am »
You can also try www.savemedia.com  It's just like keepvid.com

Offline Sar-Net

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2012, 11:25:50 am »
One of the things that can cause certain addins to not work is conflicts with other addins.   Shut off addins one by one till you find the problem.  Sometimes its just load order,  you shut the addin off, things work, and then when you turn it back on everything works fine again.   I have ran into this a few times when I have had to update an addin, and then something else breaks.   As someone said shut off auto update.   Besides this is a good idea anyway as some browser exploits use the update feature to install the bug.    If you find there is no way to get two addins to play nice and work with both on, most of the time you can find another addin that does the same function to replace one or the other.

Offline MWFan

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2012, 09:20:03 pm »
YouTube website had recently been updated since few weeks ago, and almost all youtube downloaders have stopped working after that update. I use a mobile YouTube video downloading app, which had stopped working too. Luckily the app developers noted the issue and they released an updated version only after which I could download videos again. So I must say all old youtube video downloading programs may not work anymore unless they're updated or new youtube video downloading apps can fix the issue.
I Saradas

Offline Sar-Net

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2012, 11:47:56 pm »
YouTube website had recently been updated since few weeks ago, and almost all youtube downloaders have stopped working after that update. I use a mobile YouTube video downloading app, which had stopped working too. Luckily the app developers noted the issue and they released an updated version only after which I could download videos again. So I must say all old youtube video downloading programs may not work anymore unless they're updated or new youtube video downloading apps can fix the issue.

I'm not sure what browser you are working with but the firefox addons still work. 

Internet explorer sucks anyway, so dump it for something good, if your one of the few unenlightened ones still using IE.

In Firefox you can add a little addin to keep the web sites thinking your using internet explorer too if you want.

Youtube has been doing this crap for a long time, I get a little "You need to upgrade your browser" bit,  I just click no and I'm still good to go. 

Let them try to keep people from doing what they want, they can't and won't be able to do it, someone out there will find the info and fix the new great BS and put the fix out for the world to use.

Offline polchak

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    50%
Re: How can I download videoa from Dailymotion ?
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2013, 06:01:59 pm »
Use Firefox with add-on DownloadHelper or with Internet Download Manager.

Offline wileywiggins

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2013, 11:58:03 pm »

just copy/paste the url of the video
Also work with youtube

Yep use this, the firefox 'download helper' addon was recently unable to download dailymotion videos correctly, but this may have been fixed.  Doesnt hurt to try!

Offline japiejay

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, and Powerlifting
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2013, 06:44:43 am »

just copy/paste the url of the video
Also work with youtube

Yep use this, the firefox 'download helper' addon was recently unable to download dailymotion videos correctly, but this may have been fixed.  Doesnt hurt to try!

Thanks to this thread I decided to download the latest update of DownloadHelper, and yes, they have.  Works perfectly on Daily Motion now.

Forum Saradas  |  Utilities  |  Various utilities  |  Which program do you use for for download videos from Youtube, Dailymotion and s

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View