Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576043 Posts in 73279 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 07:46:19 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Who are the FBB you miss seeing the most?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Who are the FBB you miss seeing the most?  (Read 176969 times)

ghsoccer

Re: Who are the FBB you miss seeing the most?
« Reply #135 on: December 09, 2013, 08:32:23 pm »
Michelle Andrea. She was gorgeous.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #135 on: December 09, 2013, 08:32:23 pm »

LuvBigChix

« Reply #136 on: December 09, 2013, 10:08:36 pm »
Gina Davis and it has not even been that long.

Yeah, her too.

clauramoore

« Reply #137 on: December 09, 2013, 10:49:38 pm »
Laura Bass! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :hey: :hey: :hey: :singing: :singing: :singing: :singing:

lovefbbs

« Reply #138 on: December 10, 2013, 01:12:23 pm »
I hope at some time Cornelia Brandt will return. Her upper body was one of my favorites.

uli97

« Reply #139 on: December 10, 2013, 02:01:44 pm »
Irreplaceable!

Patrick_Henry

« Reply #140 on: December 10, 2013, 06:36:31 pm »
elena seiple

Yeah, Elena is my 'most missed'.. She looked great, She was interactive with fans (hosted a live chat, and kept her site up).. She was well-rounded (competing in bodybuilding & Strongman.) An all around great, who made the most of her time in the sport... I just wish She was still doin' it.

Hannie Van Aken is another lady I miss. Before the internet era, so we didn't have as much interactivity with her, but.. She was the embodiment of a Buff Barbie.

fredzeppelin

« Reply #141 on: December 10, 2013, 06:54:44 pm »
Gina Davis and it has not even been that long.

She's by far and away at the top of my list as well.

free23

« Reply #142 on: December 10, 2013, 08:42:38 pm »
Lesa Lewis
Ann Marie Crooks
Karla Nelsen

The big girls.

fbbluvr13

« Reply #143 on: December 10, 2013, 10:24:33 pm »
1. Heather Armbrust
2. Gina Davis
3. Elena Seiple
4. Betty Pariso
5. Jody Wald

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #144 on: December 10, 2013, 11:29:03 pm »
elena seiple

Yeah, Elena is my 'most missed'.. She looked great, She was interactive with fans (hosted a live chat, and kept her site up).. She was well-rounded (competing in bodybuilding & Strongman.) An all around great, who made the most of her time in the sport... I just wish She was still doin' it.

Hannie Van Aken is another lady I miss. Before the internet era, so we didn't have as much interactivity with her, but.. She was the embodiment of a Buff Barbie.

Met them both in person and found Elena kind of shy, but nice. Her hussband was a Yankees guy and nice fella. No idea if they together any longer. Maybe it was the venue, but I found Elena kind of quiet. She was close with Heather Lee. They did some things together....like training and freinds stuff.

Met Hannie in the hotel bar at the WSE when I was watching a college football game. She smoked like a chimney and was a little smaller at that time. Seemed nice. She was sitting alone, so I said hi and she was a nice lady. That was obviously b4 smoking bans....maybe 93..soon after school. WSE was not at that hotel much after that. I wasn't even 100% sure it was her until I heard her order a drink and knew she had an accent. She seemed disconnected from the contest....as I was during the fbbing part.

polecia

« Reply #145 on: December 11, 2013, 04:24:47 pm »
What about Goddess Nikki Fuller?

She never has left boybuilding, she just hates the IFBB. In order to hit the stage once again she should have her own pageant !  :look:

Patrick_Henry

« Reply #146 on: December 11, 2013, 06:01:08 pm »
elena seiple

Met them both in person
and found Elena kind of shy, but nice. Her hussband was a Yankees guy and nice fella. No idea if they together any longer..

I'm envious brother.. I never got to meet Elena or Hannie in person.. I remember Elena being married tho, cuz at one point She was using a hyphenated name (Seiple-Perticari). She may still be, and just dropped the married name (?).. Either way, I'm guessing She's a hell of a catch. She was classy & hard-working. I remember in interviews She talked about the responsibilities of her full time professional job, combined with hours in the gym & training for Strongman..

She built a killer upper body  :-*

danpal

« Reply #147 on: December 11, 2013, 06:04:24 pm »
JUDY MILLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

big diesel

« Reply #148 on: December 11, 2013, 10:01:18 pm »

Offline bfjet

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #149 on: December 12, 2013, 07:35:56 am »
Gina Davis and Britt Miller.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Who are the FBB you miss seeing the most?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View