Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572707 Posts in 72107 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 05:00:43 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Gossip about female bodybuilders  |  Real life muscular women sightings and encounters
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Real life muscular women sightings and encounters  (Read 186790 times)

Offline sa2009

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Real life muscular women sightings and encounters
« Reply #240 on: October 22, 2018, 08:34:24 am »
Earlier tonight i was in line at a Target store , their was a girl in front of me . She was hispanic looking and couldn't have been more than 18 , she was wearing gym type shorts and the quads on this girl were just huge !  i couldn't tell if she was a fbb or cross fit . Would have loved to see her upper body , but she was wearing a sweat shirt type top . Was just blown away though because i haven't seen many legs that thick on a girl that age . Amazing genetics ..  all i can compare her to is the legs on that girl Bakhar N.  Bakhar is slightly thicker . But this girl is def on her way and not far off .

herbicepscam.com - Video chat with female bodybuilders, physique models and fitness athletes 24/7/365!

Forum Saradas

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
« Reply #241 on: October 22, 2018, 03:58:00 pm »
awesome sa2009 !  those had to be some amazing thighs!

I was at a Pumpkin festival this weekend....games and rides for kids and scarecrows, hay and pumpkins everywhere...it's down the street from my house so I walked over to grab a couple pumpkins for Halloween.

Anyway, as I walked in, there was a young Japanese couple standing 20 or 30 feet away.  College age for sure 18 or 19, she was probably 5'3" and he was maybe 5'7".  Anyway, like everyone else here...my muscle radar went off and although it was a bit cool, and most people were wearing pants...this cute Japanese girl had on white short-shorts and beige high heel shoes. She had on a long-sleeved sweatshirt so i couldn't see her arms, and she had beautiful long black hair.

She was definitely showing off! Her legs were very muscular and her calves flexed beautifully in her high heeled shoes!.  With each step, her quads bulged and I got an immediate woodie.  Her face was really cute and she was laughing and smiling with her boyfriend.  I followed them for a few minutes and was in awe of her gorgeous legs.  Her boyfriend looked like your average, thin college guy, but he obviously was like us and very into fit girls, cause her muscular legs took lots of hours at the gym for sure.... 

I left them and gathered up my pumpkins and headed out of the event.  On the way out, i was standing at the street corner next to two guys; just then, that same Japanese couple was walking out but crossing the street the other way....again I watched the young girls legs flex beautifully as she walked away....the funny thing, was that the two guys standing next to me started talking to eachother about how hot that Japanese girl was....so I was glad to hear two young guys openly talking about how hot a chick with muscular legs was.....
Please support me at: www.patreon.com/herflex

Offline sa2009

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #242 on: October 23, 2018, 03:38:17 am »
awesome sa2009 !  those had to be some amazing thighs!

I was at a Pumpkin festival this weekend....games and rides for kids and scarecrows, hay and pumpkins everywhere...it's down the street from my house so I walked over to grab a couple pumpkins for Halloween.

Anyway, as I walked in, there was a young Japanese couple standing 20 or 30 feet away.  College age for sure 18 or 19, she was probably 5'3" and he was maybe 5'7".  Anyway, like everyone else here...my muscle radar went off and although it was a bit cool, and most people were wearing pants...this cute Japanese girl had on white short-shorts and beige high heel shoes. She had on a long-sleeved sweatshirt so i couldn't see her arms, and she had beautiful long black hair.

She was definitely showing off! Her legs were very muscular and her calves flexed beautifully in her high heeled shoes!.  With each step, her quads bulged and I got an immediate woodie.  Her face was really cute and she was laughing and smiling with her boyfriend.  I followed them for a few minutes and was in awe of her gorgeous legs.  Her boyfriend looked like your average, thin college guy, but he obviously was like us and very into fit girls, cause her muscular legs took lots of hours at the gym for sure.... 

I left them and gathered up my pumpkins and headed out of the event.  On the way out, i was standing at the street corner next to two guys; just then, that same Japanese couple was walking out but crossing the street the other way....again I watched the young girls legs flex beautifully as she walked away....the funny thing, was that the two guys standing next to me started talking to eachother about how hot that Japanese girl was....so I was glad to hear two young guys openly talking about how hot a chick with muscular legs was.....

Cool Jdm !   yes at first when i saw her legs i did a double take . I have seen a lot of "fit" girls but this girl was the biggest  have seen in many years . Hoping maybe she turns up on the net in the future .

herbicepscam.com - Video chat with female bodybuilders, physique models and fitness athletes 24/7/365!

Offline marasso

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #243 on: November 01, 2018, 06:37:37 pm »
I saw my muscular neighbor again today. She was coming back with her friend or sister (this chick on wheelchair, as I mentioned in earlier posts). Of course, it's first of November, so weather is not pleasent anymore, but as for typical Autumn in Poland, today was pretty warm day. Although it was evening, so she was wearing leather jacket and looked buff even in such cloth. Her shoulders were filling this jacket nice. And she is really strong, as I could notice through staircase windows, she was dragging this girl on wheelchair up the stairs on 1st floor (our block has no elevators).

Freaking universe is trolling me, puting such muscular girl right next to me, and I am already married :V

Offline beowulff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #244 on: November 01, 2018, 09:51:18 pm »
I saw my muscular neighbor again today. She was coming back with her friend or sister (this chick on wheelchair, as I mentioned in earlier posts). Of course, it's first of November, so weather is not pleasent anymore, but as for typical Autumn in Poland, today was pretty warm day. Although it was evening, so she was wearing leather jacket and looked buff even in such cloth. Her shoulders were filling this jacket nice. And she is really strong, as I could notice through staircase windows, she was dragging this girl on wheelchair up the stairs on 1st floor (our block has no elevators).

Freaking universe is trolling me, puting such muscular girl right next to me, and I am already married :V

You need to introduce yourself...

Offline marasso

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #245 on: November 01, 2018, 10:46:22 pm »

You need to introduce yourself...

To her or to you guys?  ::)

Offline beowulff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #246 on: November 02, 2018, 07:48:55 pm »
To her.

Offline marasso

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #247 on: November 02, 2018, 09:44:06 pm »
To her.

It's tempting, but I don't want to have drama with my wife. Maybe in different life ;)

Offline beowulff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #248 on: November 02, 2018, 10:54:45 pm »
I have a friend at the gym who competes. I've managed to talk her into ditching bikini and moving up to Physique (Woo Hoo!). Saw her today, and she's looking great - big, striated shoulders.

Offline Iron Maiden

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #249 on: November 03, 2018, 08:32:24 pm »
I have a friend at the gym who competes. I've managed to talk her into ditching bikini and moving up to Physique (Woo Hoo!). Saw her today, and she's looking great - big, striated shoulders.

How did you convince her to move up to physique? Did you tell her she would look even more beautiful or something?

Offline beowulff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #250 on: November 03, 2018, 08:47:34 pm »

How did you convince her to move up to physique? Did you tell her she would look even more beautiful or something?

She has awesome muscle shapes. She's not HUGE, although most non-lifters would think she already has too much muscle. She trains like an animal, and told me that she thought she had to downsize to place better in bikini. I told her that with the amount of work she puts in, it would be a crime to lose that muscle - better to add even more an move up. After a few conversations like this, she agreed. I am SO looking forward to seeing what she can do.

Of course, turnabout is fair play - she wants me to compete, too - something I've been giving lip service to forever.

Offline beowulff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #251 on: November 04, 2018, 04:49:51 pm »
Thanks, bro.
I have a friend who is starting to train me, with the eventual goal to do a master's (natural) competition (I'm an old dude - 58). First, we are going to do the Spartan Super in February, so lots of emphasis on calisthenics, running, and upper-body strength.

Offline gwhh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #252 on: November 17, 2018, 06:33:05 pm »
I was recently on this trip outside the USA.    As we wanted to leave.  A group of serious outdoor people started to file off this bus to go on a SERIOUS hiking part of the trip.  This one woman in her mid to late 20 comes off the bus.  With dark hark in a short cut.  She got a huge duffle bag on.  That why I first notice it.  it was size of a small tent-strapped to her back.  I wondered how she could carry it all.  Than I notice she filled out her baggy t-shirt with a wide and thick chest.  A neck full of muscle cords bulging out. 

But when I looked at her legs I was blown away.  She had on pretty short shorts.  But which each step huge muscle bust out of her claves and quads.  I mean it was like a FMG come to life.  Her quads and calves was thicker then most built men's legs.  As she walked away I watched her.  Each step was like a explosion of size and shape.  As each new muscle group showed off as she walked.  She was wearing hiking boats and short socks.  So I could see her entire muscled up legs very easy.  As she walked about.  I could she her quads was huge and watermelon shaped!  It was type of muscle you only get from doing a lot of serious outdoor stuff!  Of course she was with some hippie boyfriend who was all skin and bones from walking so much!

At the gym a few weeks ago.  I was into my workout when I go over to the smith machine.  As a get a weight I am stopped short.  A blonde woman with short hair about 5 6 is using it with her boyfriend.  She got great skin.  Very healthy looking.  She looks a bit like Alyssa Milano in the movie double dragon.  But with really nice athletic breasts.   

As she bends down to get something.  I notice her workout shirt can barley contain her thick wide chest.  I mean she as built a bodybuilder.  but its all compact dense woman muscle mass.  The kind you don't see unless they flex or use it, or really look for it!   Her shoulder are huge, just boulder shoulders.  Her only give away to the rest of her   So as I workout.  I notice she using a lot of weight.  So she strong also.  But how dense and big she really is mind blowing.  Her BF built but not a BB and about 5 9.  But she almost got him beat in size.  He got non muscular leg.  She got leg built up by not huge.  If she equal he leg size to her chest size.  She would be way more built them him.  Never seen them before.  But I got the feeling.  She got him in lifting hard.     

Offline jaqeau

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #253 on: December 05, 2018, 10:01:33 pm »
I am taking a trip to Florida soon. I always 'tour' the gyms so I hope to come back with a report of what I see.

Offline khuddle

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #254 on: December 05, 2018, 10:35:37 pm »
I am taking a trip to Florida soon. I always 'tour' the gyms so I hope to come back with a report of what I see.

During the winter it tend to be slim pickings -- contest season is over. Spring, summer and fall you'll find plenty of action,
particularly around S Florida, Orlando and Tampa/St Pete. 
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Gossip about female bodybuilders  |  Real life muscular women sightings and encounters

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View