Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572864 Posts in 72122 Topics by 28628 Members - Latest Member: soretto995 March 29, 2024, 02:35:56 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Gossip about female bodybuilders  |  Real life muscular women sightings and encounters
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Real life muscular women sightings and encounters  (Read 186908 times)

Offline m100

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Real life muscular women sightings and encounters
« Reply #195 on: March 18, 2018, 02:55:31 pm »
was out with my wife and saw at the local shops the biggest woman I have ever seen in the flesh. She was in a tank top an her arms were just hanging out with shoulders like mellons. She was lean enough for a big vein down her biceps and all over her forearms. Just a dream come true, and she lives local! Even my wife stared at her. She knows I love muscle and I watched her looking at this woman with a tent forming in my pants lol. The one time I wish I wasn't married

great story. Do u know her name?
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

Offline 009eli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #196 on: March 21, 2018, 10:19:05 pm »
Just joined this site today and this thread is one of the reason. Its literally one of my favorite things is hearing about real life spottings of FBBs so Im happy to see everyone posting. Having lived in both NYC and LA I have a fair share of stories to tell. Want to get to tell them all but the first Ill post is something I reposted on another board about the time i saw Monica Brant last summer at a chipotle. Excited to contribute to this topic

on a vaca in Texas and had a nice little FBB spotting. I went to Chipotle with a friend of mine and standing a few places ahead of us in the line was none other then fitness legend Monica Brant. It's funny because I spotted her profile first. She has a vert distinct nose. Anyway when you like FBBs you get a certain sense that goes off and there she was. I craned my neck around to get a better look and it was definitly her although I was only able to tell by her face. I think she had just come from church which was nearby and she was wearing a dress and very well made up. The dress was floral and hit her at about knee so unless you knew who she was you wouldn't be able to tell she was in the fitness business. The girl I was with and is super into crossfit and has spotted girls before and likes pointing them out to me and she didn't say anything or notice anything.

I of course got kind of nervous just because my mind was swimming. This is a woman who I was into when I first discovered I liked muscular women. It's funny because me and the girl I was with was comming from the gym at the time. Like I was saying you couldn't tell right off she was super fit but if you looked longer you could get some clues. The dress was nice and floral but hid her shoulders. There was a pointing standing behind her I could see her arms had some really good shape  and catching a glance at her forearms you, if you really looked, could see just how great shape she was in. Her figure shape is outstanding and you can still see she has really nice lines. Nice shoulders. Well built back and a great ass. Her lower body was covered but she wore these sexy heels and her dressed exposed her calves which were world class level.

I will say this about her she really aged well. She's not a spring chicken maybe in her late 40s but just has a really amazing elegance about her. She is the perfect Texas trophy wife. Well maintained pretty hair make up. Really a knock out for her age or any other.

She was with a dude who looked a little older. At first I didn't know if they were friends or not but she then rubbed his back and I could tell it was a romantic relationship. I will say this... guys who like muscular there is hope. This dude was not Phil Heath. He maybe hadn't gone to shit but he wasn't Hugh Jackman either. He was totaly normal... and actaully a touch schluby. Not too tall and I'm a terrible judge a male looks and I almost asked the girl i was with if she thought he was good looking but thought better. Now I will say this guy might have owned every car dealership in the nearby area so he could have had other appeal ($$$) but he just didn't had that kind of swagger (you know how rich successful dudes, especially in the South have these big Alpha type personalities) but he didn't and actaully it seems like she had the power in the relationship. They got their food and headed for a table. I was interested kind of what she ordered because I'd love to see what an ex-Ms Olympia eats for lunch but I couldn't tell. They went and sat over at another table.

Even though she was still a knock out I will say this, she didn't smile the entire time she was giving the order or talking to this guy. You know you never know where someone is comming from emotionaly but just saying she didn't seem smily or chipper that morning. I will say I heard her speak and she's older or it might have been from using gear for a number of years her voice was a deeper, but it wasn't an off putting almost like how an older women my have a deeper voice.

Offline knufflschmoe

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #197 on: March 27, 2018, 04:36:22 pm »
have  quite hard training women (not really hardcore BB) ,you could say figure -class (if they would cpmpete)
  but several quite tall now (at least 5´ 9´´  to 6´1´´) 
 they are often able to to up to 15 pull-ups  ,even concerning their relatively high weight

Offline 009eli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #198 on: March 30, 2018, 12:46:09 am »
Okay… Finally got a chance to write this one down –

So the gym I go to is one of those chain ones and they have a location by the airport. It’s decent for buff girl spotting and have seen a few cute bikini caliber girls and a couple of buffer athletic girls working out there on occasion with the normal crowd who stick to the treadmills. There’s a big hotel next door so think they may do a deal if you stay in the hotel you get a pass or something. So one day I’m coming in around the corner and I saw a woman, her back to me as I walk by, she’s talking on the phone on her blu tooth. And even though she was wearing a pink stretchy top my muscle radar went off due to the broadness of her shoulders. The girl definitely was elite level, African American, and as I passed from behind I figured it was this physique competitor who works out there –

Tangent: So this other African American woman who is a physique competitor will often work out at this gym. She’s not particularly famous or nationally ranked and she’s only physique… I know how ppl on this board fiend for like heavyweight FBB caliber muscle… but this woman… She’s… wow… is she impressive in real life, not so much in photos but she’s been working out there and especially when she’s beginning to get ready for a contest and gets ripped. Huge back, shoulders and it’s crazy to look at the stairmaster and see like Glenn from the State Farm office and Mary Anne from H&R Block next to this massive rippling back of muscle. She’s very nice and I think seems to like the attention, she’s over 40 but that body definitely keeps her looking young. One time she showed up and a contest must have been a few weeks away because she was looking peeled and must have been in a rush and needed to do her cardio so she just started doing it in her bottoms she was wearing which were stretch jeans and she took off her shirt with a sports bra on top. She was getting into it, sweat dripping down her back, she didn’t care. She needed to get that cardio in! I happened to be using a machine behind her and was going to snap a photo on my phone but was worried the flash my go off.

Anyway I come around this girl and think it’s the physique competitor because I kind of recognize her face and realize something strange has happened like when you spot a celeb and think they happen to be an old friend yours. It’s not the physique girl…

IT’S IRIS KYLE

Whoa… okay this is a game changer and I’m worried that I missed her coming out of the gym and she’s heading home. WELL I didn’t cause after I change I come out and she’s standing by the check in area of the gym still on her phone. So now I can get a better view, she’s wearing a pink spandex shirt that is tight on her upper body and pink spandex leggings (if you check her IG she seems to wear something like this a lot). So here’s the thing, this is one of the most massive and successful FBBs of all time (she’s maybe not the Jordan of FBBs, maybe the Kobe) and don’t get me wrong she looked buff, but maybe because of the covering her upper body she didn’t look ‘INSANE’ and I doubt if anyone who didn’t know women’s bodybuilding would know how elite she was. Well I can take a couple of minutes to look at her now and I will say if you find her facially attractive in photos you think she was in real life (I don’t particularly) and what’s odd is her most striking feature body wise off the bat was her boobs. Which is weird, they seemed very big for her small frame, bigger then they do in the photos. I will say, after staring at her for a few I could really start to see what made up her body. Particularly with her back to me, if you looked at it you could tell it’s thickness upon  further inspection. The meat of it and the bottom of her traps really was stretching the top and you could see just how thick her lats were, and that small waist and checked her ass and lower body, definitely nice firm muscle.

She worked out a little, didn’t take off the top – sad face. And it was a bit odd because she just stayed in this one area working back and forth on only a few back machines. It was almost like she didn’t want to stand out and keep to the side of the gym. Also didn’t really seem to be going hard either, maybe she was just taking it easy before she had to get on a flight. Anyway she ducked out after about 50 minutes. Haven’t seen her there since.

I thought of talking to her but didn’t. I have to say besides the muscle I wasn’t really getting a tremendous attractive vibe that was telling me to talk to her, that and she was all covered up. I figured I could introduce myself and tell her I knew who she was but she seemed to be getting back on the phone occasionally in between sets so figured it wasn’t worth the trouble.

Have a few more I want to write up so…

Offline Shinra

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #199 on: March 30, 2018, 05:45:44 am »
Ever since I started working at the Deli at my local grocery store I see multiple muscular women every other day. It's the craziest thing. They range from fit moms to crossfitters to figure level competitors. It's simultaneously amazing and also torturous seeing so many fit and muscular women on a regular basis since they rarely order anything from the deli and when they do usually one of my coworkers starts serving them before I get a chance to. Just today I spotted an asian women browsing the produce section while unwrapping a piece of cheese to be sliced for a customer. She had huge quads, excellent calves, and her arms were ripped as well. If she didn't compete she definitely had the physique for it. Meanwhile I'm trying to unwrap my cheese as slow as possible without pissing off my customer just to get a good look at her. I don't know why the grocery store I work at gets so many fit girls but you won't see me complaining.

Offline gwhh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #200 on: April 05, 2018, 10:35:40 pm »
This woman at my gym.  About 5 1 in her mid-20.  Very dark hair, very creamy complications.   125 pounds or so of rock solid muscle.  Small but killer chest.  She bulking right now.  And looks fabulous.  Nothing but strength and goals she works in the gym.  Doesn't not life super heavy but lifts more for strength and stamina.  Her workouts are light but super long and intense.  She friends with a lot of other muscle woman.  Some I knew that competed.  So maybe one day she will compete.

5 4 cross fit woman with reddish hair was in the gym last week.  Never seen her before.   She was with some totally out of shape guy who just looked a lot older than her, but I don't he was.  She was doing prefect pull-ups and HUGE back, traps muscle, was popping out.  Doing squats.   Super wide shoulders and super small waist.   Huge claves and quads busting out of her pants.  I though for she was going to bust out of them.  I could not take my eyes off of her and several other man was just opening staring at there size.  I am almost sure she knew and was enjoying it.  Because she keep doing more of them, almost like she performing for a audience.   She had this sexy and confidence voice.  That you only hear from the most hard core cross fit ladies.     She was so nice to her guy too.  When he could not keep up with her.  She told him to do other things and not worry about  helping wiith her workout. 

Lithe, blonde,  and tall woman who I see from time to time.  Was dead lifter 300 pounds for sets like it was nothing last week also.

Offline average_monkey

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #201 on: April 23, 2018, 11:48:50 am »
I had an incredibly frustrating experience yesterday. I was at an event in the park in my city with my wife and kids watching a group of guys dressed as Roman soldiers show off their weapons and equipment.

It was hot and sunny in the UK over the weekend, which meant plenty of female flesh on display, which, of course, meant my muscle radar was on alert. I'd spotted some mums with nice toned arms and a fantastic set of calves (sadly not joined to a great body).

Anyway...

We were just getting ready to leave when I finally spot some decent female muscle. She was quite a distance away, but I could see from her tiny waist and wide lats and delts that she worked out. My wife was chatting to someone and was with my daughter. I had my son. So, I did a quick calculation: if I walked off now with my son, I could easily catch her up (or at least get closer look). I thought I could make it...

But...

Suddenly, my daughter came over and started crying because she wanted me to pick her up (she's 2 so she does a lot of crying), my wife was still chatting away, and all the while, the bodybuilder was getting further and further away. I couldn't do anything, so I let her get away. But, with the summer coming up, I'm looking forward to some more encounters with female muscle...

Offline 009eli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #202 on: April 23, 2018, 03:19:55 pm »
I had an incredibly frustrating experience yesterday. I was at an event in the park in my city with my wife and kids watching a group of guys dressed as Roman soldiers show off their weapons and equipment.

It was hot and sunny in the UK over the weekend, which meant plenty of female flesh on display, which, of course, meant my muscle radar was on alert. I'd spotted some mums with nice toned arms and a fantastic set of calves (sadly not joined to a great body).

Anyway...

We were just getting ready to leave when I finally spot some decent female muscle. She was quite a distance away, but I could see from her tiny waist and wide lats and delts that she worked out. My wife was chatting to someone and was with my daughter. I had my son. So, I did a quick calculation: if I walked off now with my son, I could easily catch her up (or at least get closer look). I thought I could make it...

But...

Suddenly, my daughter came over and started crying because she wanted me to pick her up (she's 2 so she does a lot of crying), my wife was still chatting away, and all the while, the bodybuilder was getting further and further away. I couldn't do anything, so I let her get away. But, with the summer coming up, I'm looking forward to some more encounters with female muscle...

Something similar happened at Disney World a few years back. And I put it in my almost sightings catagory. I was with a group of people and were walking through California Adventure and passed the line outside. As we did my muscle radar fired. Waiting on the line to get into one of the rides I quickly saw a back, with one of those ripped neck cut gym tanks people who lift wear and by the height and I hair I could see it was a woman, most likely with her family. Only passing quickly I could see the thick traps and unmistakable build of her upper back. This was a real sighting, an FBB on line with her family at Disney  :woohoo: it hit so many of my triggers! But sadly the group I was with quickly walked by and due to the the depth and the amount of people on the line I quickly lost sight of her  :shucks

Always kind of bummed me out, but I added it to one of the stories I wrote so guess its' not an entirely lost experience.

Offline average_monkey

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #203 on: April 23, 2018, 03:30:07 pm »
I feel your pain.

Partial sightings are the worst. I'd rather have no sighting at all.

Offline 009eli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #204 on: April 23, 2018, 10:19:35 pm »
I feel your pain.

Partial sightings are the worst. I'd rather have no sighting at all.

I'd much rather have partial then never at all. Man needs hope!

Reminds me of the greatest partial sighting I'd ever had. Can't believe I forgot it (or repressed that it was so brief). Rushing through LAX to make a flight ran right past Britt Miller. Maybe right towards the end of her career. She was wearing a warm up suit. Very tanned face but sure it was her. Right after I went past her I legitimately thought of doubling back to get another view but it was an afternoon flight and I needed to travel on business and was worried about missing it and not getting in on time and fucking up my job. SHRUGS.

Offline bubba69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #205 on: April 26, 2018, 01:17:16 am »
Saw a huge female bodybuilder at Harrrah's in Las Vegas the other night.  She was around 5'8", blonde hair, about 180 lbs , and I would guess mid 30's in age.  She had a black dress on that showed off her huge debts and biceps with veins everywhere.  Very sexy, but too bad she was with a huge dude.  I love Vegas!

Offline Digital Garden

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • The time for strong muscular women to shine is NOW
« Reply #206 on: June 03, 2018, 08:28:58 am »
Saw a huge female bodybuilder at Harrrah's in Las Vegas the other night.  She was around 5'8", blonde hair, about 180 lbs , and I would guess mid 30's in age.  She had a black dress on that showed off her huge debts and biceps with veins everywhere.  Very sexy, but too bad she was with a huge dude.  I love Vegas!

That sounds HOT! Love it when the veins are popping out in public.  :singing:

I myself prefer the Planet Hollywood casino in Vegas, and for one simple reason. In the center of the casino where all the action is, the have dozens of hot ladies on elevated platforms dancing and showing off while you gamble. This is the area right where the mostly Texas holdem and roulette are. One particular time I was there with some friends and out of the corner of my eye I catch glimpse of this (I'm estimating) 5'6 160lbs JACKED UP muscular woman in my peripheral walking the casino floor, and was coming right in my direction. I stop to "check my phone" as she struts past me, leaving the scent of lavender and passion fruit in her wake.  Now she's really got my attention... I wave for my friends to go on ahead without me.

I turn my head left and see this incredible woman dressed in show-like flashy wear. She's got the outline of perfect v-taper, with pronounced musculature, darker complexion with a blak/red tube top and very short black/red booty shorts.  Her short / straight brunette hair resting just on the top of her incredibly muscular round delts. Next thing I know she's over at the adjacent platform getting ready to get up there and dance at the casino as a PH girl, and lucky for me it was a completely free show! I'm telling you that there were plenty of other hot chicks around, including other PH Dancer girls, but this one was so distinguished from the rest. I stood there in awe of this SOLID densely muscled chick drive both my heads into a frenzy, trying to make eye contact with her and just smile to let her know I appreciated her hard work and style of dance. (which was exceptional) But alas she was purposefully not making eye contact with myself or anyone else around. I got the feeling she was either taken or that dancers there are instructed not to interact with casino patrons.

Anyways, I'm still in awe, and she finishes her set with roughly 12 mins of dancing. After all that she looked even hotter because she was now glistening with sweat and had a bit of a pump going on, all on top of being super incredibly hot. She wasn't super tall/big, but VERY densely muscled. I tried to find an opportunity to approach her but unfortunately it just wasn't possible, she left in an hurry and never got the chance to say hi. Would loved to had at least complimented here on her gorgeous body and dance moves.

Offline khuddle

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #207 on: June 24, 2018, 10:21:53 pm »
I went to my first bodybuilding competition of the year yesterday -- the NPC Southeastern USA in Orlando. I went in with low expectations --
I had been told there was only a womens figure and bikini class this year. So I was just hoping at a minimum to see some pretty girls in bikinis.
Well as it turns out they had a Physique Class. First woman comes out, looks like a poor man's Rita Bello -- just awful. Second woman comes out
-- cute, but where's the beef? Third woman comes out...and their is collective gasp from the entire auditorium. HUGE. The guy in the seat
next to me gasps: 'No way that's a physique girl! That there is a BODYBUILDER!". Gorgeous female, looked like a blonde Lena Heady (Cersei from Game Thones).
Short bob of dirty blond hair, huge beaming smile, clad in a metallic gold bikini. She walked with the confidence of a female panther, the two other competitors looking nervously at their hulking rival. Beefcake, beefcake, beefcake everywhere. She was of medium height (about 5'6) but she had so much muscle I'd put her at 170lbs-180lbs. She hit a front abdominals  pose, grunting as she did so, and her enormous biceps popped out a like a pair of tanned grapefruits. If her upper body was impressive, her ass and her legs were to die for. Her glutes were small, tight, and perfectly rounded. Her legs looked like those of an olympic sprinter, long with thick thighs and swollen calves. Beautiful long and slender feet. The excitement among the males present was evident, as scores of men flocked to the stage with cell phones and video cameras, trying desperately to get some footage
of the hulking goddess.

I saw her in the lobby about a half hour later, dressed in a tracksuit (unfortunately) , speaking in Spanish with a group of other athletes, obviously from her gym.
I found out that she was half Dutch and half Brazilian, hence her beautiful blue eyes and blonde hair yet South American features. Never found out her name though.
I lingered around the auditorium, hoping that some friend of family would get her to strip to her bikini so they could take photos of her (as is often the case at these
shows between prejudging and the evening show), but it didn't transpire.   

Oh well. It was an awesome sighting and it made my trip to Orlando totally worthwhile.

Offline khuddle

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #208 on: June 24, 2018, 10:56:50 pm »
Yeah as I said I didn't catch her name.

I would expect the results of the show should be posted on their website shortly:

https://www.eaddypromotions.com/2018-npc-southeastern-usa

She must have won the Physique class. She was phenomenal while her other two competitors looked like toothpicks.

Offline fitgirlfanguy

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #209 on: June 25, 2018, 04:08:52 pm »
Yeah as I said I didn't catch her name.

I would expect the results of the show should be posted on their website shortly:

https://www.eaddypromotions.com/2018-npc-southeastern-usa

She must have won the Physique class. She was phenomenal while her other two competitors looked like toothpicks.

Maysel Cruz

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Gossip about female bodybuilders  |  Real life muscular women sightings and encounters

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View