Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572412 Posts in 72083 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 09:49:54 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Gossip about female bodybuilders  |  Real life muscular women sightings and encounters
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Real life muscular women sightings and encounters  (Read 186568 times)

Offline nbunited21

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Real life muscular women sightings and encounters
« Reply #150 on: September 09, 2017, 01:44:44 pm »
Really good run in the other day.  Was at the grocery store, had just checked out, and decided to go get a lottery ticket.  I was putting my cash back in my pocket and dropped a quarter.  As I went to pick up the quarter, a nice heads up penny was sitting right there.  Perfect, a little luck for my lottery ticket.  So I'm standing waiting for my ticket and look to my left and an extremely ripped pair of shoulders catches my eye walking the opposite way.  I could see she was wearing a grey tank top with a sports bra underneath.  Her back was just rippling with veins and muscle.  I didn't get a good look at anything else so I got my ticket and walked over.  Her biceps seemed to swell with every movement and her triceps were just shredded. She was about the same age as me, mid 20's with shorter brown hair, cute face, and a body that just screamed, in every sense of the word, ripped.  I struck up a conversation and asked if she competed.  She told me well in crossfit and said she went to one in that town.  I couldn't stop staring at her hard pecs in the tank top.  She wasn't huge just extremely ripped and muscular.  The tank top really showed off everything.  Her legs were also not enormous but definitely defined and muscular.  She was wearing tight shorts and black flip flops that really showed off her legs and cute feet.  We talked, flirted for a little, and she told me I should join where she does crossfit and that she has been thinking about going figure.  I made a half joke and said just go big and go for bodybuilding.  She laughed and smiled and said maybe one day.  Not exactly the luck I was looking for from that penny but I'll take it.  Since she's from one of the towns near me, it was easy to look her up on inst@gram.

Offline Boyo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #151 on: September 10, 2017, 10:54:08 am »
Happened to me yesterday. There's. Lady who works in the Health, Beauty, Sports Nutrition dept in Whole Foods in Cheltenham (in the U.K.) who caught me by surprise.

I live maybe 50 minutes away, and it's expensive, so Whole Foods for me is a payday treat. I stock up on their beer (seriously the craft beer selection is insane) and also they do great fresh fish. So anyway, I've pretty much done my shopping, I'm just waiting for the fishmonger to fillet my bream; "come back in 10 minutes" he says, so I go for one final lap of the store.

I take a random turning and whoops, I'm in the health and beauty dept, and I narrowly avoid pushing my trolley in to a blonde lady - entirely her fault by the way, she wasn't looking where she was going. She works there, and she apologises, and I just smile vacantly. I do a quick, up-n-down of course and she's wearing a loose black Whole Foods polo shirt, and black knee length leggings. She's now on her knee's re-stocking some lower shelves. I walk past her.

But hang on - as with many of us here, I now have an in-built muscle radar. Look st her posture, her neck, her waist to bum narrowness:wideness ratio, etc.

As I'm walking past her, that loose polo shirt isn't so loose around her upper arms. In fact the sleeves are fairly taught. As she unpacks whatever quite heavy item it is she's unpacking, THERE IT IS, a spilt-second fleeting glimpse of a slim, fit, late 40's maybe early 50's pretty blonde lady with a serious arm on her.

I now have to - HAVE TO - stop and turn and just stare at her. I have to see if that was a trick of the light, or my eyes deceiving me. Let's just get to the end of the aisle and look at whatever's on offer at the end of the aisle (women's make up FML) so I can just get a good look at her. I do just that and she stands up and she's now standing on tip-toes putting something on a higher shelf. Oh jeez, her legs were insane. In those tight black knee length leggings her calves were on full display, her thighs were huge, her hamstrings were even bigger, and best yet, her bum was nice and pronounced and the leggings she wore were SO tight fitting they went up and in her bum crack haha. Incredible sight. To make it easier, Monica Mollica lower half, maybe the IronButterfly2b (YouTube) upper body. Muscular upper half, but insane lower half. To my mind st least she looked like a powerlifter.

I was transfixed but I could just carry on the charade looking at ethically sourced eyeshadow so I went to the breaksfast cereal aisle, which was right there, picked up a small packet of speltflakes, and then double-backed on myself past her again and had another look, where she got in my way again, this time with a smile, before helping someone else.

Did she know? I think so. Was she used to it? Maybe. I've seen and know a couple of younger, hotter and much bigger girls at Crossfit, and get on with them fine with zero schmoeness, but this lady just caught me by surprise

camy3

« Reply #152 on: September 13, 2017, 12:24:40 am »
Saw a decent looking blonde white chick who is clearly a bodybuilder or cross fit with muscular legs and a muscular back coming out of Chipotles two months ago.  She was wearing a tank top and khaki shorts.

Offline Jimthehunter54

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #153 on: September 16, 2017, 12:18:03 pm »
Yesterday I was with my friends at lunch, when a girl said "I can beat anyone in arm wrestling". I had to look up to see what was going on. When I looked up I saw this cheerleader flex her bicep through her sleeve. She then proceeded to beat 5 out of 9 of the football players she was with.  Her bicep was so nice it went through the sleeve. My friends weren't look at me at the time while I was staring.

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #154 on: September 16, 2017, 01:56:57 pm »
Collette Nelson

I saw her twice around three or four years ago in and around the Madison Square Park area of Manhattan, the East 30s. I used to work in the area and saw this beautiful woman in a baggy gym jacket, pants and sneakers walking down the street. Like anyone normally does when you see someone by surprise I did a double take. She had no makeup on but was still pretty. My only surprise was that I always envisioned her has being 5' 10" or more based on her "Amazonian" physique in her pictures. She is more like 5' 5" or something like that.

The next time was a year later, like the last time around noon or 1 pm. Dressed the same way. This time I did follow her for a block and was going to introduce myself, compliment her and say I was a fan. I thought better of it and moved on. It was exciting to see one of the greats in person.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline bkrugby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #155 on: September 21, 2017, 12:41:31 am »
I was just in the gym today, the NYSC at Crowne Plaza.  Must have been lifting girls day.  There were 3 of them.  An older woman, I'd say 50s maybe, who had a pretty developed back, she was small, but she was hitting the cables hard and later did some leg lifts on one of the benches.  There was a hispanic woman who had respectable muscle, her arms were cut and she had good back development.  Saw her repping out 135 on the flat bench.  Then another woman, not really muscular, but clearly fit, doing about 185lb hip thrusters on the Smith Machine.

TBH, I was going to skip the gym today, but seeing these ladies push it gave me motivation to power through.

ThirdRedeemer

« Reply #156 on: September 21, 2017, 03:11:12 pm »
I used to go to a gym where the owner's wife was training. She is blonde and I think she participates in fitness.

She did not really look very muscular, but when she took off her sportswear everything changed. She was dressed in a black top and pink lycra pants. She looked strong and her traps were amazing, as were her shoulders.

I tell you that in one part of her training, she took huge dumbbells, and her grunts of effort were very sexy. I really did not think she was a body builder, but she was pretty strong.

I can not imagine the size and strength of a female bodybuilder in person. It must be something spectacular.

Offline jaqeau

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #157 on: September 23, 2017, 10:33:56 pm »
Yup, muscle ladies get my heart pumping for sure. My breath gets short and I cannot take my eyes off of them. The desire is simply overwhelming. 
And then there are those times when you are in the gym and see a real FBB working out, the power and tenacity - the physical drive these Goddesses display is arousing to say the least. Fucking strong, beautiful face, healthy as hell and a super terrific bod is just the pinnacle of sexual lust for me.

Years ago, I went into a Powerhouse to join up. At the counter was a big blonde, about 25, taking to one of the staff. She was wearing a flannel long sleeve shirt and loose sweat pants. I didn't really take a close look because she looked - at a glace, pretty over-weight = pretty large breasts. I did notice she had a pretty tight neck line - always a good thing. She glanced at me and we quickly smiled at one another . . .
BUT THEN
as I got changed and started warming up on a treadmill, she went to the mirrors at the far end of the gym. She unbuttoned the flannel and quickly tossed it aside and stepped out of her sweat pants. OMG!!! NOW IN A BIKINI - she was huge - juiced and jacked. Her large breasts which made her look fat, in fact, where like two muscle torpedo tits. Her belly was solid hard abs and her legs were magnificent - giant calves. She started posing facing the mirror.YES, really rocking that hot bod in all the required poses one has to do at a competition.  She _knew_ she was in view, and could keep an eye on me and anyone else who was interested. BOY WAS I!!!!  After a couple of minutes, she put her 'cover clothes' back on. I was about to loose it.

Oddly enough, as I got into my car after working out, she was just pulling out of her parking spot. We both got on the freeway, but within seconds she took it up to like 85 (this during the 55mph era) and left my sorry ass in the dust.

I was only a member there for about six months, and only saw her a few times (she worked out I think in the early AM when I had to work), but I never got up the guts to hit on her. WOW!

Offline jaqeau

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #158 on: September 23, 2017, 10:43:29 pm »
" I used to go to a gym where the owner's wife was training. She is blonde "

You should read my experience (earlier in this thread) with Judy Moshkowski (google her) at the powerhouse gym in East Lansing, MI.

[ I can not imagine the size and strength of a female bodybuilder in person. It must be something spectacular ]

Judy could bench 305 for reps. She was simply enormous and ripped to the bone.
Sadly, she was juicing so hard that in only a couple of years it took a real toll on her face.

Another blonde, younger,  who worked out there and who I wrote about - (Danielle) was still one of the hottest muscle babes I have ever seen.
So hot you could literally lose your marbles - really!

Offline Spook345

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #159 on: September 24, 2017, 06:12:41 am »
 :wow: I this was a few years ago. I saw Sharon Madderson in the local deal Mart  (asda) she was huge . She had on a tank top which showed off her immense wide back and powerful delts she was just a picture of beauty. I was amazed by the size of her. I was in my eminent.  But if course I also heard tuts and not so nice comments from others shoppers. Really annoys me why people have to be like that

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #160 on: September 24, 2017, 11:24:31 am »
:wow:I this was a few years ago. I saw Sharon Madderson in the local deal Mart  (asda) she was huge . She had on a tank top which showed off her immense wide back and powerful delts she was just a picture of beauty. I was amazed by the size of her. I was in my eminent.  But if course I also heard tuts and not so nice comments from others shoppers. Really annoys me why people have to be like that

I was unfamiliar with Sharon. I just checked out pics of her online. She not only has a strong physique, yet is quite beautiful and feminine. The "smart" comments must have came from men & women of both sexes who are jealous of her,

OldSchmoe67

« Reply #161 on: September 24, 2017, 11:15:17 pm »

But hang on - as with many of us here, I now have an in-built muscle radar. Look st her posture, her neck, her waist to bum narrowness:wideness ratio, etc.

True story. Necks always give it away. I learned that as a teen and still use it to spot them.   

Offline jaqeau

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #162 on: September 30, 2017, 12:31:02 pm »
She was about 5'6" or 5'7".  Same height as another well known 'gym sister' who went on to win the Nationals, MARCY KILLIAN.  Google her for a pic. They had similar development = hot as fuk.

Offline Jimthehunter54

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #163 on: October 04, 2017, 07:11:52 pm »
My health teacher wore a black tank top today. She was sweating and she’s a woman who talks with her hands. I got quite the treat  ;)

Drbench012

« Reply #164 on: October 05, 2017, 03:27:39 pm »
I walked through Penn Station last week. As I said my goodbyes to a friend, a short solid fbb stomps right passed me. I rushed my last sentence with my friends and followed her in the direction my train. Her back was massive and she had some of the biggest calves I've seen.

When I caught up I said something goofy like "I respect your work ethic." She took out her headphones smiled and said thank you. I thought for sure it was Claudia Partenza. But I emailed her later that night. She'd been in Italy all week. Shame I didn't stay and find out more about this mystery FBB!

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Gossip about female bodybuilders  |  Real life muscular women sightings and encounters

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View